Emerald Girls Ch. 04

Story Info
The auction begins.
6.4k words
4.7
27.9k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrInsect
MrInsect
92 Followers

Disclaimer: The following story is a work of fiction that should not be viewed by persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 or the legal age in your district, state or country, leave now. That means you Rob.

All persons engaging in sexual activity in this story are of age 18 years and over. Anyone younger is simply plot narrative.

I do not own the rights to Star Wars or any related media, all rights belong to Disney. All characters are my own creations based on the franchise. Loosely based.

Alright, disclaimer done, Rob gone, get reading.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback and comments on this series, its been amazing to see people actually like my writing. Sorry for the long wait but the holidays, life and writers block got in the way of finishing this part. I made it slightly longer than the first ones to make it up to you.

The above mentioned writers block and the fact I suck at editing my own stories mean I have two things to ask you guys. One: where do you think I should take this series from here and two: are there any editors out there willing to edit this thing? I haven't had much luck on the editor list forum thingy.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jack went in the door leaving Bross to wait for his cash. A young female human slave with blond hair done in a tight braid and an hourglass figure, dressed in a see though mesh g-sting and nothing else, met him and directed him to his seat. Jack noticed she didn't have a hair on her body below her scalp, obviously due to laser removal treatment.

The hall has a circular stage in the middle with a thin runway leading to a curtain. The bidders were all in private boxes set around the stage, three rows going back and up, like massive stairs. It was difficult to see into said boxes but he assumed this was to protect buyers anonymity and to prevent anyone going to fists with each other over the bids, as gangsters tended to do over practically anything.

Jack was lead to the one near the stage facing straight down the runway. The best seat in the house. The slave girl open the box with a key tied to her collar. Inside was a comfortable looking black chair facing the stage and nothing else. As Jack went to sit down, the slave girl stood next to him and asked if he would like something to drink. Ordering a Jawa Juice, Jack watched as the slave girl ran off. A very pretty young woman. Not nearly as good as the Twi'leks looked but pretty by anyones standards. He wondered why she wasn't up for auction tonight.

Suddenly the lights dimmed and a female voice spoke over a loud speaker.

'Welcome everyone to tonights slave auction. Tonight we have some amazing girls up for grabs tonight, togrutas, even a chiss, one of the rarest species in the know galaxy!'

The crowd applauded.

'And of course, our creme da le creme, a set of amazingly lovely twi'lek triplets, something you'll never find again in your lives!

This time the crowd started cheering and hooting too.

'Now a reminder to everyone, all bids must be paid for in cash before you leave here tonight or the bidder below you takes home your girl! And for any new bidders to this auction I'll explain how we run things here. We have 50 lots here tonight and as I call them one by one their data file will pop up on the hologram projector in you seats arm rest. The will be a voice over for those who can't read or blind. Once that ends i'll start the bidding at the minimum price our appraisers gave each girls and we'll work up from there.'

'Press the green button to increase the bid by a minimum of 100. Controls on the right will allow you to customise the amount you bid We won't stop until all but one of the bidders hit the the 'i'm out' red button to their right. If you don't want bid then hit the red button. If we don't get a response from you in 60 seconds, we'll consider you out. Does everyone understand that?'

There was a chorus of affirmative noises.

'Okay then. Lets get the bidding started! Our first item is this lovely...'

Jack looked at the list and saw that the twi'leks would be the last lot. He looked round as the slave girl came back in with his drink. The first lot wan't one of the ones he was going to bid on for the hutt so he decided to have a chat with the girl.

'Why aren't you up for auction? I would have thought you'd be pretty enough and obviously well trained enough.'

She blushed

'Thank you sir. But I'm being given to you as a gift from the slavers leader.'

'Oh, so your a token of good will for the hutts?'

'Yes and no. I am a token of good will but not for the hutts themselves. For their representative.'

Jack realised what she was saying.

'So your a gift for me?'

'Yes sir. Its so that you talk to the hutts about the slavers in a good way, and so that you don't leave here feeling angry you didn't get anything.'

Jack paused for a minute. He put his drink down on the table to his right and directed the girl to stand in front of him.

'Whats your name?'

The girl hesitated. But when Jack gave her a reassuring smile, she softened up a bit.

'My name was Alicia, but that was a long time ago sir. You can call me anything you wish.'

'How old are you?'

'18 years sir, 19 in a month.'

'When were you enslaved Alicia?'

Her face tensed up before she finally took a deep breath and spoke.

'About 4 years ago sir. I was on a holiday with my friends when a band of pirates attacked. The ransacked the town we were staying at and took anything of value with them. My friends managed to get to safety with the rest of the village but I got caught by one of the pirates and dragged before their captain, who decided to sell me to the slavers.'

'Thats awful.' said Jack sympathetically. If there was anything he hated worse than slavers, it was pirates. They had been responsible for quite a few different problems in this part of the galaxy.

'What planet are you from?'

'Naboo.'

A smile crept across Jacks face.

'Don't worry Alicia. I'll free you and send you home.'

The girls eyes widened in shock.

'F-free me?'

'Yep. I have family on Naboo and while I am at this auction, I don't really agree with the practise of slavery in general. I can't free all the girls here tonight but I can help you. Just bear with me a while. Todays the last day you'll wear that collar and once we get you to Naboo, my relatives can help you find your family.'

Alicia looked as if she was about to cry. Then she threw her arms around Jack and sobbed.

'Thanks you sir, oh god, thank you sir!'

Jack held her too him as she let 4 years of fear and stress out to be replaced with joy at finally seeing the end of her nightmare. However, being the man that he was, he couldn't help noticing her naked breasts rubbing up against his clothed chest, the rather thin fabric of the temp suit he was wearing did nothing to lessen the pressure. Looking down her back, he could see her rather well shaped behind quivering in his lap as she wept, the tiny g-string swallowed up in between her cheeks.

He was getting a hard-on and when Alicia finally calmed down she noticed.

'I think i know how I can thank you mister...?'

'Jack. Just Jack thanks.'

'Okay Jack. Just sit back and watch the auction and I'll take care of you. But I, um, won't do penetration, if thats okay. I don't think I'm ready to lose my virginity yet.'

'That ok Alicia. Just do what ever you feel comfortable with.'

She smiled at him, before her expression turned sultry. She lowered her lips to his forehead and kissed him, before sliding her body down so that her navel was level with his cock. Facing him, she wrapped on hand behind his head and pulled him into a kiss that could have curled the toes of a dead man. Her tongue met his and they played for a bit before she broke off the kiss and slowly slid all the way down, keeping that same sultry look on her face.

When her face was level with his crotch, she unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock, which immediately sprang too attention. Letting out a sexy little moan, she grabbed his base with one hand and, after a moment, she began sucking the head like a lollipop, while the other began gently tickling his balls. She was rewarded with a low groan from Jack, who realised he should probably take her advice and pay attention to the auction.

The third lot was going now. It was a petite zeltron with a nice figure and smooth pink skin, her dark hair held back with a hairband. She was one of the ones he figured the hutt would be pleased with, so he checked the bidding and saw it was still pretty low. As Alicia started sucking his cock further into her mouth, Jack leaned over and hit the green button, putting another hundred on the board.

The bidding ended about two minutes later, with Jack winning her for the hutts for a pretty good price.

It was also around this time that Alicia, who had been deepthroating him that whole two minutes, took her mouth off his cock, grabbed her boobs and wrapped them around it, smothering his shaft in her wonderful cleavage. She started shaking them up and down, while she swirled her tongue around the head. Jack looked down appreciatively and Alicia winked at him, before increasing the speed of her tit-lick. That did it for Jack and he placed his hand on her head to hold her in place.

Understanding what was about to happen, Alicia sucked the head between her lips and started suckling on it. Jack exploded into her mouth, pumping glob after glob of cum into the blonde girls mouth. Alicia somehow managed to keep from spilling any from her lips.

She pulled off him and leaned back, resting her ass on her heels, thighs spread wide, showing her barely hidden pussy. She arched her back, thrusting her tits out and opened her mouth, showing the milky, white fluid covering her tongue. She closed her lips into a pout and after an over exaggerated swallow, opened them again with a breathy gasp to show her saviour her now empty mouth.

Jack smiled down at her. She smiled back, licked clean his now fading erection, put it back in his pants and stood up.

'Your trainers teach you how to do that?'

'And a lot more. Can't say its been fun here but its certainly been educational' Alicia replied, with a grin. She glanced at his empty glass.

'I'll get you a refill.'

'Thanks.'

'Your welcome, Master Jack.' said the blonde girl, teasing out the last two words. Jack slapped her ass in response and she left with his glass, giggling as she went, still not believing she would be free tomorrow.

Returning his attention to the auction, he was just in time to bid on another slave for the hutts, winning again. 3 more lots went by before Alicia came back with his drink, which he didn't bid on. Ordering her to take off her g-string, revealing a hairless pussy, Jack spent the next four lots using his fingers bringing Alicia to a massive climax, after which she slumped into his lap and fell asleep.

It was 15 more lots before she woke up, of which Jack bid on four and lost one. The chiss woman was lot 27 and Jack got her, bringing the total amount of hutt slaves to 5, with just enough for one more, so Jack bought the one after her, a togruta.

With nothing do to until the final lot came around, Jack decided to find out more about Alicia. Her father was part of the military and her mother was a dress maker. She had a sister who was two years older than her and she had been a good student before being captured. Noticing how she wasn't comfortable talking about it right now, Jack decided to get their libidos back up. Having her give him a lap dance helped with that. After she gave him another blowjob, Jack asked her what some of her kinks were and found out she liked being spanked.

Jack had her lay across his lap and while he used his right hand to play with her clit, he swatted her ass with her his left, alternating the pattern, until her butt was bright red. She had two more orgasms and another when he slipped a finger into her ass. It was here they both discovered she loved anal play and was multi-orgasmic. Alicia had another three orgasms and passed out twice before Jack stopped. Because it hurt too much to sit on her beet red behind, Alicia stood next to Jack's chair on her shaky legs. Lot 49 finally finished and Jack got ready for the final auction.

'And now ladies, gentlemen and everyone else, I hope you have enjoyed our auction and have managed to purchase one of our items, guaranteed to give you maximum satisfaction for many years.'

Jack snorted. She was speaking as if she was closing a department store, not dealing in sentient trafficking.

'However I hope you left enough in your pockets to take home our next item!'

Jack grinned. He hand moved closed to the green button.

'Lot number 50 is, I'm sure you'll agree, the highest quality item ever sold in the outer rim, perhaps even the galaxy!'

She was definitely up selling but probably wasn't too far off the mark.

'Rigorously trained and conditioned to be the ultimate pleasure slave, no expense or effort has been spared to bring out the full alluring beauty of this piece, with no invasive surgery, so everything you see is natural, merely enhanced by top quality heath and beauty treatments and exercise programs designed to really make them sweat!'

Jack rolled his eyes. Everyone knew that already, she was just reading what had been on the data file. As she went on about the skills they had been taught, he looked over at the naked girl next to him.

'What do you think about them?'

'Well, she's not wrong about their looks. Honestly when I first saw them I thought for sure they were lying about them being natural but when I snuck a look at the records and saw they weren't, I admit to being jealous. I mean, I'm a curvaceous blonde bombshell who could have pulled any guy or girl I want but they make me look average.'

'Guy or girl?' Jack asked with a raised eyebrow.

She blushed.

'Yeah. I'm... bisexual.'

'You discover it after or before you were captured?'

'About a year before. I thought I was straight but then I... started looking at one of my friends differently. And once that started, I found my self looking at everyone hot, guy or girl, and imagining how they'd look naked. I was confused, so I told my parents and found out my mum was bi-sexual, which was a shock. She helped me understand what was happening to me and encouraged me to accept it.'

'Considering how open you are about it, I'm guessing you took her advice.'

She grinned.

'I was a little apprehensive about telling my friends. A few of them stopped talking to me but most of them were really cool about it and didn't make a big deal out of it. But it was also around then i noticed that friend I was checking out was acting different. It took me a while but I finally noticed that she would look at me too, those same lingering glances I was giving her. I was actually planning to ask her about it on that holiday but...'

Jack put a hand on her shoulder and nodded sympathetically. Then he smiled.

'Was she good looking?'

Alicia's smile returned.

'She was good looking when she was 14 but now she's grown up, if she took care of herself, she'll be smoking hot.'

'You think she did?'

'Yeah. Her mom was a health care and fitness trainer. She pushed her to keep fit and live healthy and if she kept doing that...'

Her eyes wandered off as she thought about what her friend would look like. Jack couldn't be sure but he swore her pussy started getting wet as she thought.

'... and piloting! For your bidding pleasure tonight, our most valued customers, I present to you, lot 50, the twi'lek triplets!'

Jack smiled as the curtains parted to reveal the three green goddesses. They were wearing outfits similar to what they had been wearing when they were on display, but these ones were made of black latex and the breast tassels were replaced with a tiny transparent mesh band the was held up by their spectacular busts, hiding nothing of them, and their legs were clad in black, thigh high boots with ridiculously high heels.

The girls all slowly walked out onto the stage and it was here Jack realised that their arms had been restrained behind their backs with a set of cuffs, keeping their wrists tightly together behind their backs. There was a tiny chain connecting the cuffs to a d-ring on their collars, the overall effect being a more upright posture and their ginormous busts being thrown out from their bodies.

Jack loved it, as did a lot of the other bidders, who were catcalling and cheering. He turned to Alicia, who was gawking at the twi'leks with a look of absolute lust on her face, memories of her childhood forgotten as she stared at the three green sex bombs on the platform. Jack grinned.

'So even though you're envious of their bodies, something tells me you wouldn't mind having them to yourself for a night?'

Alicia just nodded dumbly.

'Well since you're coming with me, you might just get your chance.'

Alicia kept nodding, then her brain connected to her ears and she realised what he said. She turned to him in shock.

'W-what? But I thought you spent all the money you'd been given?'

Jack smiled and explained about how he had gotten to the auction and how much he had actually had to bid with. By the time he was done, two things had happened. Alicia's grin had returned and the crowd had quieted enough for the announcer to start the bidding, with the bids flooding in and the number on the screen climbing furiously. Jack elected to wait until the initial rush had worn off and the numbers slowed down a bit until joining in.

About five minutes later the bidding slowed down enough to actually see the individual bids going up. Five more, and the bids were going once every two seconds. It was well past the amount the hutt had given him but well below what Jack had brought himself. Jack finally joined the race, hitting the bid button over and over again, outbidding several opponents until finally there was only one bidder still going. Jack wouldn't let up and kept hitting the bid button but the other guy was determined to win.

Finally, Jack decided to show he was still well under budget and changed the settings so that he would increase the price by five times what he had been bidding. This cause his rival to pause, before increasing the price by the lowest amount possible. Jack responded by hitting the button again. Several tense seconds passed, eventually turning into minutes. Jack swore he could hear someone arguing somewhere above him but it was hard to tell.

Finally, they increased by the minimum again and Jack responded with another large bid. The wait wasn't nearly as long this time. Jack smiled broadly as the numbers flashed, and the buzzer sounded announcing that all other bidders were out. Jack had won. For quite a bit less than his limit too. Alicia cheered and gave Jack a hug, rubbing her tits on him again.

'And thats it folks! Congratulations to the winner of lot 50, you are now the proud owner of the finest set of slaves in the galaxy! Thanks to everyone for coming and good night!'

Jack got up and stretched as Alicia quickly grabbed her g-string and was about slip it up her shapely legs when Jack spoke again.

'Why bother with that? It covers nothing and you'll probably have it off again when we get back to my farm with the twi'leks.'

'Yeah, I guess you're right.'

Alicia made to drop the tiny garment, but Jack snatched it out of her hand. Before she could react, he had stuffed it into her pussy, working it around and soaking it in her juices. Alicia moaned and quick as a flash, Jack stuffed the throughly soaked g-string into her open mouth. Alicia's eyes widened in surprise and she would have spit the ball of cloth out if Jack hadn't kept his hand over her mouth.

MrInsect
MrInsect
92 Followers
12