Emerald Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clem Fefferdine closed the door of Miss Wendy's chamber. He looked longingly at the girlie boy stretched out on the bed with her slip pulled up and her ass wiggling invitingly. Miss Wendy was looking coyly over her shoulder at him, and smiling, and flexing her behind. All the while she was sucking on a cigarette holder, but the cigarette wasn't lit.

He walked over to the bed and started to fondle the young cheeks. Miss Wendy seemed to be enjoying this. "Ach, jah," she said. "Das ist so gut." That is so good.

"Are you German?" he asked, surprised.

"Jah. Ich bin deutsch." Yes. I'm German. "I vant your big cock. You get undressed now, jah?" Miss Wendy really did want that big cock. That big schwanz. Clem Fefferdine was very handsome, and very virile. Briefly, she wondered what it would be like to be a cowboy's wife. To live on a ranch. But that was a fleeting dream. The cowboy would never marry a trampy German slut like her.

Clem threw his garments on the floor. He didn't care. He was in a hurry to get it on with this sexy Teutonic cunt. He was going to make her suck his big dick like a woman should. And then he was going to plow it into her rear hole. He liked rear holes. They were really tight. He had never been able to get into fucking cows like some of the other ranch hands. No. This was what he liked. A real honest to goodness girlie boy, with sexy red lips, and human asscheeks surrounding a delicious hot hole. A delicious hot hole leading into a delicious hot dark tunnel. A place for his prick to crawl into and get real comfortable for a long time.

He made Miss Wendy lie flat on the bed, face up, and straddled her face. He let his heavy big balls sit on her red lips. She got the message and holding his strong thighs tightly with her little hands, she began to bathe his nuts. This was the first time she had bathed anybody's nuts. It was a turn on. Her hands started to stroke up and down his hard muscular thighs and she opened her mouth and took a ball inside, running her tongue over it in every direction.

When Clem felt that his balls had gotten proper attention, he moved down on her body a fraction and pointed his big thick pointer at her lips. She got the point right away, and took the point into her mouth. She was like a baby with a bottle. She couldn't get enough of it. And she knew she wanted his milk. She sucked and she sucked. She wanted the cowboy's milk.

He raised himself up slightly and moved his legs down to the side and began a missionary fuck into her mouth. "NNNNGGGG. NNNNNNNGGGG. NNNNNNGGGGG," she murmered.

"What does that mean in English?" he asked.

""NNNNNNGGGGG. NNNNNNGGGGG. NNNNNNGGGGG," she repeated.

"Oh. It's the same in both languages." He laughed and kept fucking her face. She put her hands on his solid butt cheeks and fondled them.

Clem didn't want to come in her mouth. He wanted to come in the bitch's ass. Finally, when he could hardly stand any more sucking without dropping his hot load, he eased his cock out from her. Now, he knelt between her slender legs and raised them over his shoulders. Her hand reached out and grabbed the lube tube from the night table. She handed it to him.

He applied it to himself and to her. His fingers were feeling inside the cave which his dick would soon be exploring. He put the tube down on the bed, and let his adventurous dick enter the dark cavern. It felt good in there. His prick moved further into the cavern, and when it had gone as far as it good, he collapsed his body on hers, and wrapped his arms around her. He began to kiss her luscious scarlet German lips.

"Ach, jah, mein schatz. Liebschen. (Oh, yes, my dearest. Darling). Geben sie mir dein grosser schwanz. (Give me your big cock.)" She wasn't sure that her German was absolutely correct, but it hardly mattered. The cowboy would never know.

When Clem heard her throaty voice babbling in German, he went crazy. His cock went crazy. It just wanted to fuck. To fuck this hot German slut. Her cunt was grasping at his dick. Her cunt liked big American dick. Well, he would give her big American dick. He slammed into her aqain and again. She wrapped her nylon legs over his strong round butt and her heels made love to his asscheeks. The nylon felt so sexy against his ass. What a great evening this was. What a great cunt Miss Wendy was. He kissed her greedy lips again and again. Finally he couldn't take it anymore and his big cock was expanding inside her and shooting his hot cowboy juice into her transsexual vagina.

""Ach. Liebschen," she cried feeling the hot spurts inside her.

"Oh, fuck," he cursed. I didn't wanna come yet. I wanted it to last the whole night. ----Could I maybe go a second time?"

"Of course, mein schatz," she promised him. "You can fichen mich (fuck me) forever."

"Thank you, Miss Wendy," he said, kissing her lips gratefully.

"Das ist Fraulein Wendy," (That's Fraulein Wendy) she corrected him, and then kissed him back, forcing her tongue down his throat.

Later in the evening, much later, when all the guests had left, Professor Chadwick and Monsieur LaSalle toasted each other in the lounge. They had pulled it off. It had all gone beautifully. The only thing was that Professor Chadwick kept thinking about all those men fucking all those asses upstairs, and he had sent his wife out of town to her mother's. He wanted her out of the way when he was busy setting up Emerald Hall. But he hadn't gotten laid in a week and he needed to cum, and with all this sucking and fucking going on all around him, it was hard not to think of sex.

Monsieur LaSalle, of course, had been wildly turned on since the beginning of the evening, when they had all gathered in the lounge to have champagne. All those gorgeous young male bodies in their unspeakably sexy green jockstraps. He wanted to lick every one of them up and down and all around. He wanted to get his cock into every sweet asshole. He wanted to feel every sweet cock in his own asshole.

"Pardon," he said to Professor Chadwick. "As I am ze dorm advisor of Emerald Hall, I feel I should be allowed a few special privileges."

"What privilege were you thinking of?" asked Chadwick. As if he didn't know.

"I would like to make wild passionate love wiz one of ze boys."

"Which one?"

"I am deciding," Monsieur LaSalle put his hand to his chin and pondered the problem. I sink maybe wiz Henry" Professor Chadwick nodded. Henry was a beautiful young man, tall, slender, muscular. A good choice.

"My wife is on vacation. I'm going out of my mind. I gotta get laid," said Chadwick. "I think I'll visit one of the boys too."

"Which one?" asked LaSalle. A natural question.

Professor Chadwick stopped cold. He didn't know. He just didn't know. "I don't know," he admitted. He sat there trying to come to a decision. John had absolutely the most perfect, beautiful ass he had ever seen. Yeah. Maybe John. He would sink his cock down into the cleft between those two Apollo-like cheeks and fuck John's heavenly hole---yeah. He was starting to get hard just thinking about fucking John. And then he had another thought. He had always been the fucker, even though it was never with a boy. Still he knew what fucking felt like. What he had never tried was getting fucked in the ass. And he had all these big cocks around. Maybe now was the time. Maybe now was the perfect time. Yes. That's what he would do tonight. He would get fucked in the ass. He decided on Tom.

"I'll take Tom," he told Monsieur LaSalle.

Monsieur LaSalle grinned knowingly. "Tomorrow you may need some lotion for your sore behind," he said.

Professor Chadwick hated Monsieur LaSalle knowing so much. But what difference? They went upstairs. Monsieur LaSalle knocked softly on Henry's door.

"Who is it?" the boy asked.

"C'est moi. It's me. Your teacher of Francais. May I come in?"

"Okay," said the boy's voice.

Monsieur LaSalle opened the door and went into the room. He closed the door behind him. Professor Chadwick stood alone in the hall. He walked down to Tom's door and rapped very quietly.

"Yeah, who is it?" asked Tom.

"It's Professor Chadwick. May I come in?" Without waiting for an answer he opened the door. Tom was lying in the dark. He had been sleeping.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to say hello."

"It's late, and I had a hard night. I was sleeping."

"I'm sorry. Can we talk?"

'What is it? I'm tired."

Professor Chadwick closed the door behind him and walked over to the bed. He pulled the covers down, and looked at Tom. The room was dark, but he could still see Tom's hot body lying on the white sheet. He could see Tom's beautifully shaped cock nestled in the warmth of his pubic hair, long even in limpness. Just resting there. Waiting. Waiting. He reached down and felt the living instrument of pleasure.

"What are you doing?" Tom was a little surprised, to say the least.

"I want to suck your big dick. I want you to put your big dick in my hot asshole."

"I'm tired, man. That dumpy guy took a lot out of me. I had to beat his ass."

"I want you to put your big dick in my hot, tight, never-been-fucked-before, virgin asshole. I want you to stretch me wide. I want you to make me your whore."

"Well. When you put it like that...." Tom was weakening.

Chadwick got down on the floor on his knees and swallowed Tom's dick. Tom let him continue. He wasn't pushing him away. Professor Chadwick labored over the meat lovingly as it stretched out and stiffened in his mouth. Before this occasion he had only stuck his tongue out and licked pussy (as infrequently as possible). Now he had this big monster stretching across his tongue down his throat. He felt a little bit of a gag reflex. This was something new. He concentrated on controlling the reflex and not gagging. He started breathing heavily through his nose. It was working. He was taking the big cock. He was sucking the big cock. Tom stretched out his arm and started playing with Chadwick's hair, as his mouth bobbed up and down.

While Chadwick was sucking, without stopping, he undressed himself. He got his shirt off, his shoes, his socks, his pants, his underpants. He had to lift his lips for a second to pull his undershirt over his head. But just for a second. Now Tom was like steel. He was ready to fuck.

"Get on the bed," ordered Tom.

"Can I face you? Can you fuck me like I fuck my wife?"

"Sure. Anything you want, honey. Get on the bed."

Chadwick stretched out on the bed and holding his ankles in his hands, raised his hole up. He was actually trying to will it to open on its own, to welcome the long fleshstick. To French kiss it. Tom now opened the unused tube of lubricant and oiled all parts. This time he was gentle. He pierced the upturned hole and sank down, and Professor Chadwick sighed happily. He was liking it. They both knew he was liking it.

As Tom fucked him, Professor Chadwick threw his legs around the boy, just the way his wife threw her legs around him—if he gave her foreplay. Tom bent his lips down, and they had the sweetest most romantic mutual mouthsuck as the professor was getting plugged. "Yeah. Oh, yeah. Oh, fuck me. Oh, fuck my hot hole, baby," screamed the professor.

"Oh, yeah, honey. I'm fucking your hot hole. I'm fucking your tight hot virgin hole, and it's making me feel so good. It's making my cock feel so good, that my cock thinks it's going to cum. My cock knows it's going to cum." Tom continued rhapsodizing as his thick white cum jetted out coating the professor's quavering asswalls. "I'm cuming. I'm cuming," Tom screamed. "I'm shooting my hot manseed up your pussy. Milk me. Milk me."

The professor milked Tom's long dick for a very long time, even after he had cum. He didn't want to separate from this boy. He wanted that cock inside him for a very long time.

Many years have now passed since Emerald Hill was first rescued. New classes have come and gone and come and gone. The original boys long ago graduated, and went on to graduate school, and went out into professional life. Young Tom became a college Physics professor. He married and had six children. Four of them were boys who followed in the footsteps of their father and attended their dad's beloved Alma Mater, Emerald Hill, where they proved to be outstanding tops as well.

Barry became an admired architect. Unfortunately he had only daughters. Three of them. But he never failed to return on homecoming weekend, happily waving the school colors at the football game.

Wendell studied library science and became a knowledgeable librarian in a big city. He remained a steadfast bachelor, and in the evening he would don his costume and wander down to where the truckers were parked, where he would assume the role of Fraulein Wendy, the hot German slut. He never asked for money. He only wanted to give those poor men pleasure on their long drives so far from home.

The original boys were gone, but every year new boys arrived with a genuine desire to help their beloved school. The work continued. The fund-raising never stopped, not even for a moment. The school was now one of the most financially secure institutions in the country. Emerald Hall stood proud and tall. The ivy now covered almost the entire building, and it was the jewel of the campus. Every boy wanted to live in Emerald Hall, but only the best were chosen. The Honors Students who gave so much of themselves.

Professor Chadwick and Monsieur LaSalle had aged as well. They were a little stooped now, and each had some gray in his hair. Professor Chadwick's wife had long ago left him, due to lack of foreplay. But Chadwick had adjusted. He had learned to really enjoy boymouth and boyass, and, of course, by now he was thoroughly addicted to having a cock up his ass as often as possible.

Monsieur LaSalle flitted from room to room each night like the horny old French scoundrel he was. He couldn't get it up too often anymore, but he was a very willing receptacle for the lustful insatiable eighteen through twenty-one year old appetites in Emerald Hall.

And, of course, the most beautiful nostalgic moment every year was in the spring, at Commencement, when all the students and all the staff gathered in the large auditorium and sang the school anthem accompanied by the organ.

We love you, Emerald Hill.
For we love to learn.
And to you, Emerald Hill,
Will our hearts return.
Years from now, faithful still,
Through sorrows and through joys.
Emerald Hill, Emerald Hill,
We'll always be your boys.