Emerald Knights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Safely, meters away from Selena, he tried to reason with her. "There is no way out of here alive, Selena." His breath was short. "The only reason Valko isn't in here right now ripping you into bite-sized chunks is because for the first time in years, I'm having an unexpected bout of fun and keeping him out of my head." He smiled dangerously.

He raised his arms in a stance, and Selena automatically responded. "Now, you can either give up, calm down and we can talk or..." He stopped as he could see Selena was not listening to him. In fact, she was in what seemed like a trance. Her eyes seemed to glow in her head as her hair started to rise statically defying gravity. She placed both her palms together where an ethereal green glow began glowing. Slowly pulling her hands apart the glow remained in each of her hands as she resumed her stance.

Alexander stared wordlessly as Selena performed the impossible: magic within Limbo. He took an unconscious step back when Selena smiled dazedly, put her glowing fists up and said "Let's do this."

She launched forward in a fury of punches and kicks, Alexander barely keeping up. One of her fiery green punches connected with his face and he could feel the burn on his skin. He was backed against the wall trying to fend off her blows when he finally conceded. He needed help. He let Valko into his mind and with a second he was in the room with them. Selena looked round and instantly knew she had failed. With all the power within her, she held her hand out towards Valko's nearing figure and stopped him short with a wall of green fire, surprise written on his face. Turning to Alexander, she took a deep breath then with both fists punched him so hard he went through the wall, over the glass balcony and onto the dance floor below where dancing customers stopped and screamed. Selena ran back to the desk under which the guns had slid and then ran and jumped through the hole Alexander was launched through and landed down onto the dance floor her hand connecting with his face once again. She looked up to find vampires of varying sizes of huge trying to move past the people trying to reach her. She pulled out her guns and slammed them together, a ringing sound smothering all other sound in the bar causing half of the customers to fall to the ground, clutching their heads in agony.

Selena looked down at Alexander whose neck was firmly under her booth, his fangs exposed, and his blue eyes flashing with anger. She pointed her ornate silver guns at him and allowed the feeling of peace to drift over her. But yet again, before she could pull the trigger a commanding voice called within her "No." and before she knew it she was running.

"Selena?!" Drake called as he entered the abandoned house they had converted into their base of operations. It was miles away from Alexander, hidden in Haven's dank and dangerous underworld. Ancient language was scrolled on every inch of the building ensuring that no one would be able to surprise them. Selena was always meticulous with her paranoia. He heard the sound of the running shower and walked into the bathroom where he found Selena curled up under the spray. He quickly stripped off his clothes, revealing a slim but built tanned body covered in tiny little freckles that Selena liked to call constellations, connecting them with her supple fingers. He entered the shower and enjoyed the hot spray for a moment until finally leaning down and picking Selena, his lover and his master, up off the ground and into her arms. She said nothing but wound her arms around his waist, squeezing almost painfully tight. He could feel the fire beginning in his belly and felt the water already steaming off his body as Selena, his beautiful Selena, finally allowed his lips to find hers in a kiss so searing both of them pulled back immediately.

"What happened? You're flaming hot!" Drake asked pushing dark wet hair off Selena's face.

"I didn't get him Drake. I didn't -- I couldn't, oh God!" She began sobbing against his chest as the water continued to stream down their naked bodies. Her wet black hair was plastered to her face and tears melded with water.

"Ssh... hush now, it's alright, let me make it better, princess. Let me take away some of that heat, ok?"

Wordlessly, Selena tilted her head up to face his, pale skin against tanned, green eyes meeting green as Drake leaned down, his auburn hair flopping wetly over his forehead as he put his mouth over hers and sucked in her fiery breath. Eyes still open he watched as the green flames ignited briefly in her eyes until their glow slowly began to die. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, exploring the dark wet cavern, extinguishing the fire he tasted. Like tasting a match. He pushed her against the tiled wall of the dingy shower and she automatically lifted her legs up to his waist, her thighs flexing, squeezing at his hips and her arms winding around his neck, the kiss remaining un-broken. Her tongue snaked out, licked at his lips, at his tongue and over his teeth. He responded in turn by dragging his slightly pointed teeth over her jaw and down her neck, biting at the soft skin of her neck. He clamped down, eliciting a small whimper from Selena. Driven by the sound of her surrender, without a thought, without hesitation he entered her hard and fast, and swallowed the hot moan from her mouth.

He started slowly at first, allowing his cock to feel the ridged walls within her, inducing deep sighs from both of them. Leaning down Drake kissed her again drawing in the heat and the turmoil into his body as his thrusts quickened and became more forceful. His hands gripped her slim hips as he began to thrust mercilessly, drawing the fire from her and taking it into himself. Thrust after thrust, Selena pleasure increased as the heat from her body passed from her to him. She began to moan more frantically, pleading frantically "Please" over and over again like a mantra.

"Please...oh, harder Drake... ambo... ambo Te..." She whispered into his ear, water pouring into her mouth as she uttered them, as is filling the void the words had left.

He complied, how could he not? Pounding against her, flesh smacking against wet flesh as his skin began to tingle with familiar power he felt as if he might break apart into a million pieces and become reduced to nothing. Drake groaned. His skin tingled with power. He thrust harder. Selena bucked back against him trying to relieve and yet, increase the tension building in her at the same time. She clutched him inside her feeling him push against the most sensitive part of her. She moaned deep and shuddered as Drake lifted her a little higher, his cock pushing deep, touching her cervix and making her feel overwhelmingly full, bringing her closer to the edge.

"Drake, I'm..." She moaned as her back slammed into the cool tiles. She thought she heard one them fall off and hit the floor. Her muscles tensed around his waist, her eyes closed and her head tilted back she began to shudder uncontrollably, her toes curling with the power of it. Drake pumped his hips faster, feeling his own release only moments away.

Drake mumbled quiet words of Latin into her shoulder as he pushed her up and over the edge of ecstasy. She screamed arched her back off the wall, pumping madly against as green fire escaped her pink lips and shot into the air above them, forming thick white mist of the shower water. She came back down and fell against Drake who picked her up shakily and walked out of the bathroom into their makeshift bedroom. Sleep was the only thing for her after discharging so much of her power.

He laid Selena onto the thin mattress and slipped next to her throwing a scratchy blanket over them both. He pulled her drying body to his so that they were spooning and his cock nestled between her cheeks. She was barely conscious her head slumped over his arm. He was curious, what had transpired tonight?

"Selena?" He whispered quietly into her ear.

"Mmm...?" Came her sleepy reply.

"What happened?"

"My wolf." And with that Selena was fast asleep but Drake lay there, nestled against her with the smell of magic lingering in his nose.

12