Emergence Ch. 01

Story Info
Elaine loses her innocence in the pub.
2.3k words
4.08
146.1k
9
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine Ch. 01 - The Pub.

Elaine is a woman I have known for many years. But does she really exist or is she just a production of my over fertile, perverted imagination?

It doesn't really matter.

She has become a very great friend of mine and these writings are entirely about things that have happened to her. Now have these things ever really happened to her? Have they ever really happened to anyone?

Again it doesn't really matter.

Some of it might be true, some of it might not.

It doesn't matter.

What matters is that you enjoy my stories, for that essentially is what they are. These writings are a series of stories, each about a separate incident in one woman's life. Starting from when she was a naive young girl, being exploited by men because it suited them, following on through her sexual self-realisation, to her being a mature worldly-wise woman being exploited by men because it suited her.

This is her story told by me as heard from her. It claims nothing, it supposes nothing and it's no sort of statement.

It's just a few stories (admittedly with a strong sexual leaning) for entertainment, that's all.

And if you don't believe me?

It doesn't matter at all!


The story I'm going to tell you about first, happened around 1980-81. Elaine told me about it some years later, and I will recount it here as told to me.

She was just eighteen at the time, and although not a virgin, this was to be her first non-boyfriend sex. By that I mean everything before this episode had been one-to-one with some lad around her age. This was different.

She was working in the village pub. A typical English public house, it was quite large, painted white on the outside with the sign hanging prominently over the door. Inside, the décor was a mix of old English and modern. As Elaine was only recently allowed to work as a barmaid because of her age, for a few months she had filled in as a waitress-cum-general helper in the restaurant. On this particular night, she had stayed back late for one reason or another, getting to know the way of things behind the bar. Once her work was done the landlord, Mike, offered her a drink before she left. She accepted, and ended up sitting at the bar with a local guy called Martin. Both Mike and Martin were quite good looking guys, both in their late thirties, and she knew them quite well.

Elaine was wearing a baggy T-shirt top, with red and white hoops and a white Ra-ra (multi-layered) style short skirt. She was sitting at the bar cross legged, her shapely thighs on display, both guys (Mike was standing behind the bar), focussing their attention on her. Her drink at the time was Vodka & Lemonade. The men plied her with a few of these, and before she knew it, she was getting a little slurry with her speech. She realised she was getting drunk and was about to voice her decision to leave, when Mike made a suggestion.

"Tell you what," he said, "let's play a game of guess".

Both Martin and Elaine looked at him so see what he had in mind.

"Let’s see if Martin and I in turns can guess what colour knickers you've got on." Martin appeared greatly amused by this idea, but Elaine's extreme shock was blurred only, and quite significantly, by her drunkenness.

"Well," said Martin, "I'm game if you are Elaine, how about it?"

Before Elaine could even consider a reply, Mike had been to the till and returned with some money and placed it on the bar in front of her.

"There's your wages for tonight by the way, and there's thirty more if you play along".

Now, Elaine's wages for one night were only a tenner, so forty quid was a great temptation. She studied the money, while Martin watched her and Mike put another double vodka & lemonade in front of her.

"Free drinks as well of course," he reported convincingly.

Elaine studied the money for another moment, made her decision then took the money and placed it down her bra, then poured her old, half finished drink down her throat. She swallowed heavily.

"OK then," she slurred, "So what's the rules then?"

"Simple," Mike replied, "We take it in turns to guess the colour of your knickers, when one of us gets it right he gets a prize.”

"That's easy enough," said Martin.

Elaine had to think for a second to be sure she understood. She didn't think to ask what the prize would be.

"What if they're patterned?" asked Martin.

"Are they?" Mike asked Elaine.

"Um, Yeah!"

"Well, that's easy. We'll have to guess the pattern as well. You just tell us how many colours are involved, we'll do the rest".

Again she had to think. Then she told them that there were two colours and the game began.

The guessing went quite quickly, and very soon they had the colours white and pink discovered. All they had to do now was guess the pattern. It was only a matter of time, and eventually, after only a couple of minutes guessing, Martin got it right by declaring that her knickers were white with pink polka dots. After a small, congratulatory discussion, Mike, quite harshly Elaine thought, told her that she had to stand by the pool table and lift up her skirt giving them a full frontal view of her knickers to prove Martins guess was correct.

"How else am I to know I was beaten for sure?" he said.

He also, not subtly, reminded her about the forty quid in her bra. Mike's words and tone of voice were well judged, because Elaine felt she had no choice but to do as he said. Reluctantly she swung her legs from the stool, stood and walked the few paces to the pool table. Once there she turned to face them. She looked at them for a moment, not really knowing what to do. She wanted to get out of there but knew there was no escape, as both the doors were locked.

Mike was in control of the situation. "Just take hold of the bottom of your skirt," he said, "and lift it up." It was more like a command, and she had taken the money, she had to do it.

She bent slightly and grasped the bottom of her skirt with both hands. Then she stood straight and lifted her hands, with her skirt, to her breasts, revealing her little skimpy white knickers with pink polka dots. Mike and Martin got a little more than they had hoped for, because her knickers were practically transparent. They could quite clearly see the shadow of her pubes through the thin material. These were her favourite skimpy little knickers, and she was showing them off to these two men. Martin just stared in disbelief, but Mike, was greatly pleased by this turn of events.

"Now stay there, while Martin collects his prize." Mike winked at Martin and nodded in Elaine's direction.

Martin took his hint, and walked over to where Elaine stood. They looked at each other.

"So what's this prize then?" Elaine asked, still holding up her skirt, almost too scared to hear the answer. She had always fancied Martin, in fact she had a crush on him as a thirteen year-old, but she had never dreamt of doing anything like this with him.

"The prize my dear, is anything Martin wants it to be!" Mike answered her question.

Then, as Mike watched, Martin, staring straight into her eyes, took his hand and slipped it slowly straight down the front of Elaine's knickers. Elaine's intake of breath seemed to echo around the bar, and although her initial reaction was to back away, she couldn't because of the pool table behind her. Her mouth opened to give forth a complaint of some sort, but before any sound could escape her, Martin had closed his mouth on hers, while his other arm held her firmly around her shoulders.

While his tongue was at her mouth, she felt his fingers at her sex. As she felt the force of his mass engulfing her, she felt a finger enter her. He quite simply overpowered her entire being with his latent want. Then suddenly her resistance subsided and she wanted him too. She wanted his tongue, she wanted his size, she wanted his fingers. She wanted all of him. Not only did she surrender to him, she thrust herself at him. She held him, wanted him so badly that he couldn't have her soon enough.

He sensed this sudden urgent need in her, withdrew his finger and pulled the material at her crotch which provided such a flimsy barrier. It tore easily and gave way. As she held him to her, she felt him fidget at his fly and release himself. Then she felt herself lifted, placed and arranged as he put her on the edge of the pool table, where he could see to her needs properly. She was hardly comfortable as he probed at her, found the correct angle then pushed inside. At this moment though, comfort didn't matter. She gasped as she held him so very tightly. He wasn't properly inside, but another couple of thrusts saw to that, and once he was there and his rhythm gained momentum, she began to come immediately.

They couldn't fuck fast enough for either of them. As she came, gasping and crying out, she brought him on. She came long and hard, so, so long and hard that she didn't realise he was coming too, her own orgasm being too intense. But soon, oh too soon, it was over, for both of them. She held on to him, milking every last drop of tingling sensation as she ground herself against him.

Finally she lay back on the pool table, eyes closed, with her legs hanging from the edge of the pool table limply. She could feel Martin heaving heavily above her. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. She watched him for a second, but once he realised her eyes were open, he casually slipped out of her and stood up. He cast a lingering glance at her gaping crotch as he put himself away, then turned away to Mike who was coming around the bar.

"I'm just gonna go and clean up," he told him.

"OK," Mike replied.

As Martin disappeared into the corridor which led to the toilets, Mike approached Elaine and stood over her.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked her, then without waiting for a reply he said, "I hope so, how about some more?"

Without waiting for her answer he pulled her up onto her feet, turned her then arranged her back over the pool table, this time face down. Still rather numb from her session with Martin, she had little control over what was happening to her now, but strangely she didn’t mind.

“Lift your skirt!” Mike told her. She could hear him fumbling behind her, then she heard his belt buckle rattle as his trousers were undone and slipped to the floor.

She reached around behind her and complied with his command, raising her skirt and revealing her white teenage arse to the air, and him. Her cheeks were parted as Mike searched for her with his manhood in his hand, then he was there, and after a little probing he slipped easily inside her.

Mike held onto her hips as he literally banged himself into her. She felt that it was only him holding onto her that was stopping her from being pushed through the pool table. He fucked her violently and incessantly. He wasn't the least bit concerned about her enjoyment. This was for his gratification only and although she was too numb to feel any real sensation from what was happening to her, she felt this to be an act of cleansing.

This was the punishment she had to endure in return for the carnal and animalistic act she had enjoyed with Martin. Time and time again she felt Mike slamming at her, bruising the top of her thighs against the top of the pool table, paying penance with each thrust, until eventually the pounding became more and more defined as he slowed, grunting, as he pumped his seed into her, adding it to Martins. Now the forced, exaggerated thrusts were literally lifting her feet from the floor.

Soon he was finished. Spent, he leant on the table over her catching his breath. She could feel him panting, slowly shrinking inside her.

"Are you finished?” she asked him, now sober.

"Yup," he replied, lifting himself off the table. He flopped out of her and she heard him lift his trousers then walk away. She knew that in Mike’s eyes, he had just had her, dominated her. Secretly she liked that. In her eyes, he had made her pay the penalty she deserved.

Elaine pushed herself up, and rearranged her now well creased skirt into place. As she turned around, she was startled to see Martin sitting back at the bar, sipping at his drink. He had obviously been watching while Mike had taken her, and she became embarrassed. She wanted to leave.

"Let me out please?" Mike simply walked off into the corridor, ignoring her. She looked at Martin.

"Why don't you finish your drink first?" he asked her quietly.

"I want to go, where's the key?"

"By the till."

She quickly retrieved the key and let herself out.

The whole experience quite upset yet inexplicably thrilled Elaine. She cried as she ran all the way home, through a mixture of feelings she could neither decipher nor explain. But confused as she was, the immediate future was paved for her. Mike would see to that.