Emergence Ch. 02

Story Info
Martin exploits Elaine for his own ends.
6.3k words
4.39
63.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TWO

In spite of her girlhood crush on him, Elaine never even came close to having sex with Martin again. That night in the pub certainly put paid to any immature ideas she may have had of a romantic affair with him. In fact, over future years Martin would hardly be able to look her in the face when saying hello. Often, he wouldn't even look her way.

Mike however was a different matter. Elaine in her naiveté, expected him to release her from her job, and with that thought in mind, wasn't going to bother turning up for work the following weekend. It was only because of a chance meeting with him in the village shop during the week, when he told her he most definitely did want her back to work, that she decided to return. What he didn't tell her, was the fact that the scope of her tasks was to change dramatically, whether she liked it or not.

Nothing untoward happened for about three weeks and she worked quite normally in the restaurant and more frequently the bar. In fact, she had almost forgotten the pool table episode, when suddenly one night when they were alone in the bar briefly, Mike told Elaine to go upstairs into his flat above the pub, and wait for him in the lounge. He said he wanted to talk to her, but that he would be up in about two minutes. As soon as she nodded her understanding, he walked away from her, leaving her next to no chance of asking what she was going upstairs for.

She did as he asked however, and as she climbed the narrow stairs to his flat she began to feel a knot in her stomach. Realisation of what he might be about to ask her to do was washing over her. Pictures of his possible intent began to form in her mind, but as she was about to find out, it was going to be much worse than she could have imagined.

She reached the decision point to turn and make her way back down the stairs as she entered the lounge. As she turned to leave she noticed a large envelope placed prominently on the coffee table. Something about it caught her eye and she turned into the room for a closer look.

The large beige envelope was addressed to her mother in Mike's handwriting. Guessing (quite rightly as it turned out) that whatever was in the envelope was the subject he wanted to speak about, she picked it up. It wasn't sealed, so presuming she was going to see the contents anyway, she opened it and looked at the photograph that was inside.

Suddenly nauseous, she felt the blood drain from her face as her stomach turned upside down within itself. She dropped the photograph and the envelope onto the coffee table and fell, rather than sat into the settee behind her. Glaring at her from the table was a colour photo of two people having sex over a pool table. The photograph had missed the man’s face completely, and it could have been anybody. Although the girls face wasn't entirely shown, there could be no doubt as to who it was. The mother of the girl would know instantly, and it was equally obvious to anyone who knew the pub, where it had been taken.

She sat staring at the photo. Her mind was in turmoil. What if her mother saw it? How many copies were there? How was it taken without her knowing? Had it all been planned from the outset?

So many questions on her mind, so many different things could happen if news of this got out. She was so dazed, so completely shocked at the image, that she hadn't heard Mike come up the stairs. He saw instantly from the doorway, that he had achieved the desired affect and announced his presence.

"Good photo isn't it?”

Elaine shook with surprise at his sudden presence. She stared at him.

"I like the way that even though your face isn't showing, it's just so obviously you. Nobody could possibly mistake it could they?" Mike continued.

She stared at him in disbelief, how could he be so cruel? What had she ever done to deserve this from him? Tears began to well up in her eyes. She sniffed heavily and wiped her eyes, trying not to break into uncontrollable tears, but it was too late. Before she knew it, she was sobbing into her hands. Mike left her to cry, and returned some minutes later once she had regained her composure a little. He had with him a filled glass which he placed on the coffee table before her.

"Here, it's a Vodka & Lemonade,” he told her softly, “to soothe your nerves."

She stared at him through her tear-swelled eyes. She hated him. She watched him as he went to a drawer in a desk on the other side of the room, delved into it momentarily then returned and sat in the identical settee opposite her. In his hand was a wad of ten pound notes. He counted out two piles of fifty onto the table then put the rest into his hip pocket and sat back down.

"Have some of your drink Elaine,” he said, “we have much to talk about."

She knew Mike well enough to tell by the look on his face that he was quite serious. A feeling of great apprehension arose in her. She could tell that whatever was on Mike's mind was not going to be a great deal of fun for her. She glanced again at the photo on the table, then at the money and then at Mike. She felt like she was going to die. She didn't touch the drink; she didn't have the stomach for it.

"I’m assuming," Mike began anyway, "that you fully understand the meaning of that photograph, Elaine."

He paused for effect, not that he needed to.

"It would simply be too easy for that envelope, or another like it, to slip silently through your letter box early one morning, and believe me, Elaine, there are others." He paused again, then added, "Tell me you understand."

She looked at him and nodded. She couldn't speak. The feeling of sickness and revulsion were thick in her stomach. Mike seemed to sense this and removed the photo and envelope. He placed them in the original drawer and returned to his seat. He began to tell her what this was all about. He spoke quite deliberately so as not to be misunderstood.

"I have a special job for you, one which requires you to look your very best. One pile of money, fifty pounds, is for you to go into town, and buy yourself some new underwear. Make it really sexy, but not necessarily too racy. The choice is yours, spend as much or as little of the fifty as you like, the rest is yours. Oh and get yourself some matching shoes too, I do like the look of a girl in underwear and shoes. Are you with me so far?"

She nodded, guessing full well that the worst must be yet to come. He continued.

"Next Saturday night, two - let's call them potential partners - are coming to have a look at the place, the pub I mean. Now, it's very possible that I might be able to persuade them to put quite a lot of money into this place and really get things going here, so it's very important that we make the right impression on them, O.K.?"

Mike looked at Elaine to see that she was following him, she nodded her understanding. She felt she could guess her part in the night’s entertainment.

"Your job, initially, will be to serve the food and drinks for the three of us in the restaurant. You are to work exclusively to our table. Now, they may want to look around the place before the meal or after it, but either way, once we've finished, I'll bring them up here to talk over the details of our ....partnership." Mike held up his hands and imitated speech marks around the final word. He continued:

"Once we're up here, you are to continue serving drinks as required. Just hang around in the background, waiting for my signal to get more drinks. Are you still with me?"

Elaine nodded.

"Eventually, when I think the time is right,” Mike continued again, “I will tell you to get a tray-full of about three or four drinks each, including some for you if you like, O.K.?"

Again Elaine nodded.

"Now, when you come back with the drinks this time, you are to be wearing only the underwear you've bought, with the shoes. I'll invite you to join us and we'll go from there. Now, is all of that quite clear?"

That churning feeling in Elaine's stomach had returned. She felt physically sick. She nodded to Mike, knowing full well what "Going from there" was going to entail. She also knew full well what the other options were, and there weren't that many of them that bore thinking about.

Her complete humiliation however, was not going to wait until next Saturday. Mike sat forward in his chair, reached out and pushed the coffee table off to one side. He looked at her for a moment, then spoke.

"Now then. About the other fifty quid on the table."

She glanced at it, then looked back at him. "Oh god, what now," she thought.

"We found out the other week that you know how to fuck, but I want to be sure that you know how to suck as well."

She stared at him in horror as he stood, took a couple of paces toward her, then when he was right in front of her, his crotch in front of her face, he undid the fly in his trousers. She stared up at him.

"The other fifty quid is for your performance between now and the end of next Saturday night. Part one is for you to learn how to suck cock, and I'm going to teach you. Right now!"

*

What colour have you chosen for Saturday night?"

Elaine shook with fright. She spun around to face him. He had caught her alone in the pub’s back kitchen.

"What?" she asked in sheer panic, such was her shock.

Mike repeated the question, speaking quietly so that only she would hear. She looked at him, bewildered for a moment, then realised what he meant. She hesitated, hating the helplessness she felt at having to do as he said. But do as he said she must. It would have destroyed her relationship with her mother if she knew about Elaine's frolics with Mike and Martin weeks before.

"Black," she answered him, hoping she had chosen well.

"Good," he smiled, "An excellent choice." He seemed genuinely pleased that she had followed his instructions, not that she had any other choice. "Did you get any matching shoes?" He asked.

"No, not yet. I'm going into town again today to get the last of it," she replied. She was startled how normally he was talking to her. It seemed amazing to her that they could be behaving quite normally up front with what was going on behind the scenes.

"Remember," he told her, "you don't need to do too much. Simple skimpy underwear can be equally as sexy as all the Basque's and stockings in the world. It's how you carry them off that counts." He went to walk away, then stopped and turned to face her.

"It's how it comes off as well." He added. Then he chuckled as he walked away.

*

Saturday arrived all too soon for Elaine, but then it was always going to. She didn't know whether to wish for the time to go very slowly, but then spend all that time dreading Saturday night’s arrival, or whether to hope that Saturday night would hurry up and be over with.

Sunday morning seemed like the light at the end of a very long tunnel, such was the pressure mounting on her young shoulders. If only Mike knew of the stress he was putting her through, maybe he would sympathise with her and call the whole thing off. The trouble was, she didn't dare confront him about it for fear of what he might say, or even worse what he might do. She even considered coming clean and telling her mother everything. But when she considered all the options, the cleanest escape she could make from the whole sorry affair, was to see it all through to its tawdry end with no-one any the wiser. She convinced herself that this was the wisest move, even though she knew that Mike might not stop at just one "Performance" as he had come to call it.

The night, when it arrived, started with what Elaine considered as a bit of a bonus. She had pictured in her minds eye, the two partners that Mike had spoken of as being two scruffy, dirty old men. They actually turned out to be well dressed, well turned out men, both appearing to be in their mid to late thirties. Both of them also, could be described as moderately good looking.

As soon as they arrived, Mike took them to the restaurant. They sat at the table with the best view and Mike introduced Elaine to them, but not them to her. He mentioned that she would be "looking after them" throughout the evening. They ate a four course meal, Elaine serving them impeccably throughout. At the end of the final course, as Elaine was serving drinks, she heard Mike suggest to them his plan of looking around the pub then moving upstairs for more drinks, where they could talk business. He also mentioned to them that he had some "private, late night entertainment" lined up for them, before they retired to ready made up rooms for the night. They agreed to his plan, intrigued, and once Mike had instructed Elaine to serve drinks upstairs in about fifteen minutes, the three men moved off to view the establishment.

It was twenty five minutes before they arrived upstairs and Elaine, having been taught well in the art of serving, had made sure the drinks were fresh. Once in the lounge, Mike made sure that both guests, (Reg and Roger, Elaine had learnt their names during their conversations through the evening) were sitting alone, each in one of the three seat settees, situated opposite each other around the coffee table, with Mike sitting alone at the end of the large coffee table with the best view of the room.

It was now twenty past nine. By half past ten, all the details of the arrangement had been discussed, and the three men were quite happily having a conversation about general topics. At five past eleven Mike had obviously decided the time was right, and told Reg and Roger that as the bar was closing, he would get Elaine to supply a tray load of drinks to last for a while. Reg, on Mike's right, suggested that as they were all drinking shorts with mixers, she simply bring up a bottle of everything being used. Mike agreed that it was a good idea and nodded his approval to Elaine and added, "You know what to do Elaine, don't you?"

She nodded and left the room. Here goes, she thought.

From Mike's seat in the lounge, he had about two seconds warning when someone was going to enter the room. This enabled him to take both the men's attention away from the door as Elaine approached, so he could announce her arrival for the final time. As she entered the lounge, she heard him say:

"And now gentlemen, for that late night entertainment I spoke of!"

She entered carrying the tray laden with the required bottles, and a glass for herself. She could hear her heart pounding, and her legs felt like jelly as she placed the tray on the table and stood, clasping her hands in front of her. All three men were staring at her.

She wore a low cut camisole top with thin spaghetti straps, which stopped above her navel, and a pair of French style knickers with high sides. The set had a silky finish and was black with large pink and white flowers sparsely scattered over it. Together with the matching black shoes, with as high a heel as she could still walk in, she looked fantastic. Mike's smile said it all. He was immensely pleased. Reg and Roger simply stared, feeding their eyes on her.

Reg was the first to look back at Mike, who simply nodded back in Elaine's direction. Reg took his cue and reached out to Elaine smiling, offering to take her hand, which she tentatively gave. He then led her to sit at his right, closely beside him. She sat forward in the seat, anxiously hesitant to get too close.

The men again fed their eyes on her. Elaine attempted to control the sheer terror she felt by pouring herself a large neat vodka, half of which she drank in a single gulp. Mike broke the silence.

"This is not the usual sort of entertainment I lay on for the regulars, you understand?" Both men nodded back to him.

"But, as tonight is a special occasion,” he continued, “I thought the entertainment should be equally special. Tonight, Elaine is the entertainment. She's being paid, and within reason she'll do whatever you want. Isn't that right Elaine?" He looked to her for a reply.

"Yes!" She answered nervously,

Reg, sitting on her left looked back at her. She looked at him and after a couple of seconds his eyes dropped and focused on her chest. Then she watched him as his left hand reached out slowly and cupped her left breast. He began to squeeze and kneed it slowly through the smooth material, feeling the nipple harden involuntarily in his hand.

"Very nice." He let out a low sigh.

"Reg," Mike interrupted, "why don't you sit back and let Elaine show you what I taught her the other day?"

Elaine and Reg both looked at Mike, but each of their thoughts couldn't have been more different. Reg smiled and sat back, releasing Elaine's breast as he did so. He had an idea that he knew what she was about to do and slid himself down into the seat some more.

Elaine's glance toward Mike was one of helpless resignation. She began to feel that she would be under his spell forever, and that there was absolutely nothing she could do about it. This feeling of complete helplessness consumed her, as she reached for Reg's fly.

Mike's tuition had been first class and Elaine quickly released Reg's hardening cock, and was soon gently masturbating it to it's full size. Reg made himself more comfortable by undoing his trousers and slipping them down his legs a little while his cock, poking out through the front of his boxer shorts, reached full hardness under Elaine's careful manipulation.

Roger sat forward in his seat to get a better view as Elaine altered her position, sitting back on the settee and leaning onto Reg's lap, draping her left arm over him while her right hand kept a hold on his hardness. Once moved, her face was now inches from his manhood and as she continued to wank him she tensed herself for the task ahead. When she was ready, she held his foreskin back, opened her mouth and lowered it onto his hardened cock.

The three men watched intently as she bobbed her head up and down on him quite expertly, the odd slurping noise escaping from her. Quite cleverly she thought, she was using all the little tips that Mike had given her to speed him on his way, and it wasn't very long at all, before she was beginning to feel those little tell-tale thrusts that a man involuntarily produces as he's about to come. She knew that now was the time to turn up the tempo, so she increased the speed of her head, but concentrated her lips and tongue only around the bell-end of his cock. Mike had taught her that this was the most receptive area to oral stimulation at this point and he seemed to be right as Reg very quickly began to spurt his seed into her mouth.

She had to concentrate hard on her breathing and swallowing as Reg took over the tempo and held her head while he fucked his cock deeply in and out of her mouth, grunting with each sharp, orgasmic thrust.

To Elaine it seemed ages before this forced thrusting came to a halt, but at last he released her head and she freed herself from his grasp. She sat up and quickly took a large gulp from her glass, finishing the drink to clear the taste from her mouth. Then, remembering the final thing that Mike had taught her in the art of giving head, she returned to Reg's lap and wanked the final drops of juice from his cock as she gently licked and sucked him clean, swallowing the results.

Once finished, she replaced his slowly deflating cock back inside his shorts, sat up and refilled her drink, taking a mouthful instantly to again disperse the taste. It was Mike's voice that broke the silence.

"So Roger, name your pleasure my friend. Let's not stop now we've got started."

Elaine finished her drink and replaced the glass on the table. She could feel the alcohol working on her, and especially now, as things were under way, she didn't feel so bad. It was as if, to a certain extent, she had switched off emotionally. She looked across the coffee table at Roger to see what he was going to say. He was still sitting on the edge of his settee, watching her.

12