Emergence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here," he said.

It was a command, not a request. Elaine hesitated, sensing a degree of malice in his voice. Then, after a couple of seconds or so, got up and walked around the coffee table and stood before him. He reached out with both hands and took hold of her hips, pulling her one step closer so she was standing between his legs. He slowly and deliberately slid both his hands up her sides and under her top allowing them to move around her front and come to rest on her breasts. He began to squeeze and mould them quite firmly, causing both her nipples to harden almost instantly. Once he was happy that her nipples were fully hard, he removed his hands and looked up at her face.

"Kneel down," he told her.

Again, she hesitated, but complied after a couple of seconds, using his legs as support as she lowered herself to her knees. She looked at him.

"Lift your top up, I want to see them."

Her gaze remained on him as she lifted her hands, took hold of the bottom of her top then raised it slowly up over her chest, revealing her breasts to him. He looked at them then cupped them in his hands again. He began to stroke and fondle them once more, occasionally flicking or pinching the nipples gently to maintain their hardness. He looked back at her face smiling appreciatively.

"They are indeed very nice," he told her.

"Thank you," she replied.

"Take it off." He indicated to her with an upward nod. His hands remained on her breasts as Elaine continued the upward movement, removing the top completely. She let it fall to the floor beside her and lowered her hands to her sides. They stared into each others eyes for a few seconds, and she thought she saw his eyes soften slightly. But then, as if to disguise the fact, he removed his hands from her and sat back on the seat. As he undid his flies and then his belt and button, he told her quite coldly, that to start with he wanted some of what Reg had just had.

"And then we'll go on from there," he added.

Elaine saw that Roger was wearing briefs and that beneath them his cock was already hard. She looked at the bulge in them. His cock seemed from this viewpoint to be somewhat larger than Reg's .

"Stroke it," Roger told her. She responded to his words and began to stroke his hardness through the material. Immediately his cock twitched to her touch. After a moment or two, Roger lifted his hips and indicated to her to pull his briefs down. She took hold of the elastic at their sides and pulled them gently down his thighs with his trousers, watching as his large cock sprang into view. It was indeed the largest one she had seen. Once his trousers and briefs were down beyond his knees, she left them, hesitating for a moment, before leaning forward into his lap, taking his cock in her hand.

Roger murmured approval as she began to slowly wank him, fascinated by the size of it. For a moment she wasn't too sure if she would be able to get it into her mouth, then she found herself wondering what it would feel like inside her. All told she had had sex with about half a dozen men and boys up to this point, and this was the biggest yet. She was watching it intently, as her hand moved the foreskin up and down over the large head. She was brought back to the moment by Roger's voice.

"Suck it." This again was not a request.

The tone in his voice suggested that she had better do as he said. She wasn't sure of the consequence if she didn't, but she didn't want to take the chance of finding out. She leant forward some more and gently stretched her lips to slide his bulbous head between them. Holding just the head of his cock inside her mouth, she let her tongue work around him gently, then after a few seconds began to bob her head up and down, again concentrating only on the head.

As she worked on him, she slowly took more and more of him into her mouth until at last his cock was reaching the furthest back she could get it without gagging. She still had only about two-thirds of his cock in her mouth, but she was able to develop a good rhythm, which if Roger's occasional murmurs were anything to go by, meant she was producing at least a satisfactory service.

"O.K. Elaine, stop that," he told her.

She took his manhood from her mouth and looked up at him, wondering if this was it. It was.

"Stand up!"

Using his knees as support, she did. Then with no warning, as he sat forward, Roger moved his right hand and placed it straight between her legs, cupping her sex. She jumped back half a pace, surprised by his sudden move.

"Come here." He stared up at her. He seemed annoyed. She hesitated for a moment.

"Do as you're told." He raised his voice, speaking to her like she was a schoolgirl. It had the desired effect, and she stepped forward towards him. He replaced his hand and began to quite firmly stroke her there. "Are you wet?"

"Yes". She knew she was, it was unavoidable.

"Take them off". He removed his hand.

The humiliation she felt at this moment, was far worse than anything she had ever experienced. This may as well have been rape, such was the amount of control she had over the situation. With the luxury of hindsight, she realised later, that if she had simply run from the room, grabbed her things from the upstairs kitchen where she had left them, and ran home, nothing more would probably ever have been said. But she didn't have hindsight. With no similar experiences to draw from, she was trapped, totally helpless and alone.

It felt to her, to be more demeaning to have to remove them herself. She wouldn't even have the comfort of knowing that they had been taken from her. She was having to surrender them herself, being forced to give everything freely.

So here, in this room with these three men, she took down her last vital remaining defence, this flimsy barrier of material, which until this moment had been the saviour of her soul. As she dropped her knickers to the floor, she couldn't help feeling that she was lowering her own vanquished flag.

She didn't have time to dwell on her defeat though. The moment she had stood upright, Roger had replaced his hand on her cunt, and wasted no time in penetrating her outer folds.

"You are indeed very wet!" he told her, without looking up. Quickly, he found her clitoris, causing her to gasp and shudder involuntarily as he did so. He played there for only a couple of seconds, then slid his fingers down, searching for her entrance. His middle finger quickly slipped up and inside her. He buried it in her as far as he could then frigged her slowly for a few seconds after which he removed his hand.

Now he was convinced of her wetness, he took hold of her hips and literally pulled her on top of him. If she hadn't realised that he wanted her to straddle him, she would have fallen on him in a heap. But luckily, she caught hold of the back of the settee and managed to hold herself upright.

Roughly, he arranged her how he wanted her, managed some penetration and attempted to fuck her from below. Very soon though, he realised that it wasn't going to work. It was painful for her, and he obviously wasn't getting the right friction.

"Get off, get on the floor!" he barked at her, losing his patience and indicating the floor to his left. She managed to scramble from him and got down on her back at the open end of the room, beyond the table from Mike. Roger knelt between her legs and undid his shirt and tie, pulling them off completely. Then he positioned himself over her so that he could get decent penetration, and without waiting, he did immediately. She felt his large cock fill her, but had no time to enjoy the sensation as he very quickly got himself into a swift tempo. Un-concerned about her enjoyment, he laid into her with his cock, holding on to her shoulders. He was pulling her downwards as if to meet each thrust. He forced his mouth upon hers, kissing her, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

She could taste the whisky on him and it made her want to heave, but she managed to stop herself. She deliberately kept her eyes closed most of the time, but when she did open them, he either stared down at her chest, watching her breasts shuddering with each of his forced thrusts, or he glared impassively into her eyes, as if to re-enforce the fact that he was doing this simply for his own pleasure.

Elaine was thankful for the fact that he was finished quickly, grunting, almost snarling obscenely as he came inside her. She could honestly say she had got no enjoyment from him at all, a fact which both pleased, yet strangely disappointed her at the same time.

Roger lifted himself from her, raised his trousers and gathered his other clothes before heading off towards the toilet. Elaine began to lift herself up but Mike told her to stay exactly as she was. She didn't realise it now, but he was enjoying exercising his control over her by making her lay there naked, legs akimbo, with Roger’s spunk beginning to ooze from within her. She felt herself flush as both Reg and Mike simply sat and watched her quietly.

Soon Roger returned, redressed, and Mike told Elaine to go to the loo if she wished, but to return quickly and remain naked. She did as she was told, hoping, unrealistically she realised, that they might all have fallen asleep by the time she returned. It was not to be, and even before she returned to the lounge, she could hear their voices laughing about something or other.

As she entered the room, their conversation continued. Mike gestured to her to go to him, and when she did, he made her sit on his lap slightly to the left facing the room, so his left arm was around her and his right hand could, as it quickly did, fall onto her breasts. He began caressing them in turn, enjoying their silky roundness, making the nipples harden once more. He was completely at ease with the situation and continued the conversation with Roger and Reg as he fondled her. Elaine found herself becoming aroused.

With hindsight she later realised her arousal was probably caused by a heady mixture of this almost total disregard for her, but for this purely sexual way, together with the concentrated and obviously practiced attention that Mike was administering to her now increasingly heaving chest. With her increased arousal came certain obvious fidgets, which betrayed her current receptive state. Mike knew the signs, and when he saw them he reacted, sliding his hand down over her belly and through her bush, cupping her mound and sliding two of his fingers inside her folds as she involuntarily opened her legs to him. She wanted this now, and regardless of the other two watching, she needed it.

Mike immediately began to slide his fingers up and down within her, occasionally paying brief attention to her clitoris as he swiftly, masterfully brought her towards climax. She turned her face into his neck, holding onto his shoulder, almost sobbing as her orgasm erupted within her. He continued the ministrations, allowing her to fulfil herself on his hand while she could.

All too soon it was finished and Mike, only concerned for the kick he got from bringing her off like that, soon made his own requirements clear.

"I want to fuck you now," he told her, coldly. "On your knees." He indicated to the near end of the settee that Roger was occupying.

She climbed off his lap, obeying quickly. She just wanted this whole thing to be over.

"It won't be long now," she was telling herself.

Very quickly Mike was behind her, opening her legs so that he could kneel between them. She could hear him unfastening himself, and lowering his clothes. Soon she could feel his manhood probing at her, and very quickly after that, he was fully inside. He fucked her very similarly to the way he had over the pool table, quickly and without regard for her own enjoyment. He probably thought he had already done enough for her with his hand.

He came quickly and without fuss, and as he withdrew and she thought it might all be over, he sat down on the settee beside her and ordered that she suck him clean. So not only now, did she have to remove his juices from him, but hers as well. Just as she moved across and buried her head into his lap, Roger decided that he wanted to fuck her again while she was in this position.

She found it difficult to concentrate on Mike as Roger quite forcibly fucked her from behind. She could feel Mike's cock twitching as she licked and sucked at him, trying to regain full hardness, but Mike decided before long that it wasn't to be, and once Roger had come again, spilling his seed into her once more, he told her to leave him alone and see if Reg wanted any more.

Reg, having watched all the recent action, said that he did, but that if the other two didn't mind too much, he would like to take her to bed with him. Mike's reply was courteous, telling Reg to do as he pleased. Roger's, on the other hand, was quite rude and insulting towards her.

Reg, smiling, told Elaine to gather her things indicating the lingerie strewn over the room. When she had, he led her by the hand to his bedroom, as directed by Mike. Once there, although he did want sex, he was actually very well behaved towards her, treating her well as he fucked her, just once, in the missionary position. He even made an effort to make her come, but it was beyond her at this time.

Once he was finished, Elaine asked him if she could go, and he said she could. She re-dressed in the lingerie, and left the room without a word. The lights in the lounge were low, but she could see enough to know that it was empty. A wave of relief swept through her. There was an envelope on the coffee table which she casually scanned the surface of. It had her name on it and she picked it up and looked inside. She couldn't tell how much, but there was money inside. Suddenly she felt a wave of nausea build up inside her and she threw the envelope back onto the table in disgust.

She left the lounge, and went through to the upstairs kitchen where she had left her other clothes. Roger was there. Her heart nearly stopped when she saw him. He was sat up in a chair, obviously waiting for her. His head was slumped down onto his chest, and his left arm was hanging limply at his side with a glass still in his grasp, it's contents laying spilled on the floor.

Elaine breathed again, he was asleep. Silently she removed her things into the hallway, where she swiftly dressed, silently praying that he wouldn't awake. As she headed for the stairs she couldn't resist taking one last look at him. The revulsion she felt arose in her and suddenly she was decided.

Her final thought as she retrieved the envelope from the lounge and pushed it into her coat pocket was:

"Fuck 'em".

12