Emergence of a Butterfly

Story Info
A struggling romance writer goes to LA to toughen up.
5.1k words
4.31
10.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexy looking Danni Hartley re-read the rejection slip in dismay: 'Readers of hot romance today expect something connected with hot sex to occur on every few pages. Your MS is beautifully crafted but alas the hero only had sex on page 121.5 of the 313 pages and the poor heroine, from what we can make out, is going on her honeymoon a virgin. But hey, thanks for your submission.'

Danni didn't dare show the response to her husband Tim. Her mom Alice read it and clucked, "There I said you weren't the type to write filth. You should have heeded me an written interesting observations to be included in The Parish Monthly."

Danni groaned.

Married four years ago and possessing a master's in English Lit and house-bound because well-paid Tim didn't believe she should work, Danni had weakly complied to bury herself at home. After three weeks and bored out of her mind she thought she would attempt to write a novel. It filled her life because there are only so many days in a week one could go to the mall or the hairdresser's or play golf.

It took her four days to decide on genre but that's another story. She finally chose hot romance because the thought of sex was never far from her mind although Tim, eleven years her senior, was what women know as 'a once a week guy'. Her parents had sent her to an all-female college and so she'd been brought right through to adulthood to equate sex to procreation.

Danni appeared destined to never know how the alternative side of the population lived their wicked lives. But that changed. Tim was selected and accepted the honor to lead of team of twenty financial advisors from around the country to spend three weeks in Europe on a fact-finding tour to discover if the Europeans knew anything new to America. When Alice heard that Danni intended to live three weeks alone she panicked and arranged for Danni to stay with her kid sister Marigold.

Aunt Marigold, wearing big oval earrings and a smaller version through her left nostril, met the timid [correct, timid] New Yorker at LA airport. It then occurred to Danni her mom hadn't seen her sister since the wedding to Boris nine years ago.

"God you look great and great tits," Aunt M said and Danni looked around fearfully expecting listening people to be call police to arrest them.

But nothing happened.

They arrived at the very untidy house 'by' the beach that was eleven blocks away from the beach. Boris came to the door to greet them, swaying. Aunt M took a grubby-looking cigarette from him and inhaled heavily and she expelled, smiling.

"Want a puff?"

"No thanks. Um I most apologize but I'm leaving. I'm not into drugs or untidiness and..."

"Well go. God you are just like your mother, living in the pocket of the church and attempting to change how we decide to live our lives."

"Here's my phone number."

"Stick it."

"Very well. Goodbye Uncle Boris and goodbye you slatternly slut."

"Oh I say you have got a bit more firepower than your mother. Keep out of harm's way kid. Where will you go?"

"Anywhere to experience the real world of dreams and adventure and love."

"What are you on Danni?"

"Nothing."

"Never heard of it. It must be a new concoction. I'm said you won't find great dreams, adventure and love around here. This is California."

"I have an old school friend who now lives here in LA."

"Okay well come back if you get tired of her kid. Boris and I had expected to have a three-way with you tonight."

Danni walked off with her backpack and tote, her mind reeling. God her mom would have a fit if she could visualize her daughter being loose and alone in this concrete jungle. She was quite astonished to find she wasn't scared or even apprehensive.

The cabbie couldn't understand her accent and she found that was because he had difficulty speaking English. He handed her his book of maps and Danni pointed to the street and his said in halting English "Oh there" as if he'd understood all the time.

After about twenty hours, perhaps it was twenty minutes, they arrived on the street and Danni held up nine fingers and he deposited her outside 9 Leith Ave and overcharged her hideously, or so she suspected.

She rang the doorbell but no one came running. So she pushed in the button and held it in and could hear it ringing.

"Why the fuck are you in a hurry? Give me a break you house-calling religious asshole."

God the guy sounded angry.

The door flew open and Danni, a 26-year-old pale blonde with pale skin and full and very red lips, swallowed at the guy who looked perhaps under thirty. He'd glared at her and shouted "What? I was in the fucking shower... er oh sorry miss."

"It's Mrs."

"You are too young to be married," he said, jiggling the front of his towel and looking down at obviously what must reside within its depths.

"I'm looking for Carla Hoover."

"The folk and Carla have gone to Frisco, Colorado for the weekend. I'm Carla's older brother..."

"Perry."

"Ah so she'd told you about me eh?"

"Yeah and it was uncomplimentary at times."

He grinned and said that would be Carla. "Come on in."

"What with you in that state."

"Oh excuse me, I'll remove my towel."

She laughed and he grinned and she entered, brushing past him.

"What's your name?"

"Oh sorry. Danni Hartley."

"Danni McCool as you were at college?"

"Why yes. How is it you remembered that?"

"You twice scored 68s in a round of female golf in your college zone, breaking the existing record low by four strokes and then equaling it again and that second time you lead Carla and others in your team to victory to take the intercollegiate shield, the first time in it's history your college has held that trophy. Carla sent us the newspaper cutting and I remember the headline, 'Cool McCool Takes Our Girls to Victory."

"Why yes and that was a golfing first for our college in its 94-year history but that college only allowed its girls to play golf from 1978. I'm astonished you remember such detail."

"I remember outstanding sports statistic, starting at it when I was a kid and went crazy about baseball stats. I became good at that and good at nothing much else," he said, closing the door. "You have a cute butt. Do we kiss?"

"If you wish."

They kissed and he said she'd surprised him. "I thought you would have run scared, being married and all that."

"I kiss women, mainly relatives, so why shouldn't I kiss you or is there some ulterior motive behind your kiss?"

"Who me?" he said innocently and Danni said to herself, jeepers, she was creating emotive dialogue with sexual undertones and increasing the tension between the protagonist and the heroine without even trying. Holy shit... er what a surprise.

"Actually you kiss rather well."

"I better get dressed," he said and Danni was almost sure he was about to shuffle his feet.

But no, she thought, he wasn't the shy type. He would be dreaming up a one-liner.

"Go through to the kitchen and pour coffee. I find you gratifyingly cool McCool. Many women your age are still a bit flighty."

She went through the living room and into the kitchen marveling. She seemed to be creating dialogue without effort. It must be the change of environment and the feeling she was adrift, on her own, knowing it might be a struggle to survive.

Danni poured two coffees and wondered should she ask for a bed for the night. Being a guy he'd leer and say what his bed? It was almost cooler outside than inside because there was a breeze and she took the coffee outside.

He found her.

Dressed in baggy shorts and a T-shirt he didn't appear so desirable dressed. She read the over-printed word SIN on the cotton fabric stretched over his wide chest and thought why wasn't she surprised?

She eyed him over her cutest smile and said, "Hi I didn't know if you wanted milk or sugar or both?"

"Nah just how it comes from the carafe is fine."

He sipped, grinned and said, "You make great coffee."

She fluttered her eyelashes and simpered, "Thank you sir" and he grinned and asked had she come looking for a bed.

She related her arrival experience in LA and he said Jesus, she was smart to get out of the clutches of her weird aunt.

"I would appreciate a bed for the night.""

"Will you be okay here by yourself? I'll go to a pal's place to preserve your reputation."

"That is very generous of you but I'll be fine. In fact I don't mind if you wish to sleep with me."

Danni wasn't surprised she'd said that. She had felt tempted to say it and so had let the thought reach him verbally.

"Do you know what you are saying?"

"I-I think so. Um let me tell you about my problem with writing fiction that I'm sure relates to me living a very sheltered life. Just since arriving in LA and feeling far away from everything and everyone I know, it's like... well this will sound stupid but it's like I'm living in my new novel."

"That's not credible but at the risk of contradicting myself it sounds feasible in your case."

"Yes it is feasible. That is admirable thinking and slowly I'm beginning to feel it happing. Even my thoughts and concepts are changing and no way am I'm forcing it. For instance, I know I'm married and I know I've not committed adultery and never seriously thought about it but just now I offered you the opportunity to sleep with me. No way could I have made that suggestion yesterday, or the previous day or say on all the days since my marriage and in all probability not in the days right back to the first time I had vaginal sex. Please understand that just hasn't been me."

"Look Danni," Perry said. "This psychology stuff is way over my head. My job is a buyer's agent for companies looking to invest in property or to buy property and I have to tell them what's hot and what's not and when deals go through I get my commission and even a bonus."

"But Perry that doesn't mean you can't make an effort to understand so you can try to assist me with my problem and perhaps we can find solutions."

He sighed and said no she would be right about that. If his mom and Carla were home they'd want him to help her.

"What about your father?"

"He would care a shit about your problems because he doesn't know you. My dad works on narrow focus."

"God don't people come in all types?"

"It's unnecessary to tell me that. I've involved with people and trying to stitch together property deals, remember?"

"Oh yeah," she laughed as if with new understanding.

"Come sling your bags in my bedroom and we'll hit the city. If you want to savor new experiences in life let my show you life in the raw as I'll bet you've never seen it."

"Could you have sex first?"

Perry scratched the back of his neck thoughtfully before he said he guessed so.

He said carefully, "This will be a new experience for me. I've never had a babe ask me for sex who wasn't drunk or drugged or trying to make my girlfriend at the time insanely jealous."

Danni said there was a first time for everything and it would be carving new ground for her. As a writer and for it to happen, she had to seize this chance to immerse into a level of life unknown to her... er in essence.

Unzipping Perry hauled out an impressive erection and he smirked, "Then grab this with both hands."

"Omigod," Danni said nervously and almost backing off. No penis can be that big."

"There will be real monstrous ones around baby. I advise you to be careful what you do with your pussy."

Danni took his fat dick, of perhaps seven and a half inches, into her trembling hands.

"I'll be okay," she said. "The reality is it's only one-third larger than what I'm used to."

"That's the way Danni, be brave as you reach new frontiers and that will give you the chance to keep everything in perspective. Do you scream when you see a mouse because if you don't you already have a good perspective on life?"

"Of course I don't Perry. A friend gave me a pet mouse for my 10th birthday and it was called Andy. It disappeared about the time mom began complaining it smelt. I guessed what had happened although she denied evicting Andy from our home."

"Well with that sense of fatalism founded at the age of ten Danni, I think this three weeks you have to take in new experiences won't be wasted on you. It will probably send you into the delighted arms of your editor."

"Um I don't do it with women."

He grinned. "I meant your editor will be delighted by your new and more worldly manuscript when it arrives into her hands after due process."

"Oh yeah? Let's have sex on your bed. With that big penis you'll have to make my vagina really slippery."

"Um Danni do you think you could call it pussy or cunt?"

"Yes sure and you may lick it if you wish. My husband won't do that and won't permit me to swallow his semen."

"Oh what have I done to be rewarded for having you come my way dear Danni?"

"You could call it fate. Speaking of being rewarded, are you not good very often?"

Perry sighed, not wishing to debate issues intellectually and thereby risk losing a timely erection. "Come on Danni, into the bedroom and let me get your cunt oozing."

"Oooh that sounds like talk for a novel."

Perry had fucked in trains, planes and automobiles, indoors and outdoors, in beds and standing up against walls. The women had been from 18 to late-forties, bony through to blubbery, big tits to no tits, experienced to awesomely experienced and so he knew it all and that he'd experienced everything. Or so he'd convinced himself.

He lay on his side massaging a stiffy that was keen to get going. He watched this unusual young woman undress, expecting her to rip off her dress and bra and panties. But watched fascinated as she took of her dress, folded it carefully, and then removed a camisole vest, and then a camisole and then the bra. And the corset? Ah she must have forgotten the corset.

Danni then turned her back on him and removed her bra with a wide back-strap with five hooks and faced him shyly to display just the sweetest, beautifully erect and shaped boobs that were no much larger than the spans of his big mitts. Then delicately removed was the large cotton garment around her groin that would perhaps made more than half a dozen normal-sized panties. He didn't expect to see much through a thicket of hair but astonishing it was hairless and shaped like a very ripe peach ready to be plucked, er fucked.

Perry drooled helplessly and said hoarsely, "Ah very, very nice."

"I love it," she said, eyes shining. "I talk to it and call it my darling princess."

Perry face darkened and his confidence sagged as he had the fatalistic thought that today he would experience premature ejaculation for the first time since his early days of messing about with pussies.

"What do you think?"

He swallowed and said about what?

"Do you think you can fit into my vagina? Ooops, fit it into my pussy?"

He managed to say boldly, "My cock is designed to fit pussies of all sizes."

She clapped her hands and said "Goodie" and looked so sweet and childlike that Perry's cold heart warmed. That was the moment he committed to heroically fucking the ass off her to enrich her with one of the life-in-the-raw experiences she believed she needed to fit the mould of a writer of mush for dopey soft-hearted females.

"I need to lick your little princess and stick your fingers in her to get her gooey so that she, um, can received me royally."

"I know. Please do it. Take no notice of my screams."

As Perry proceeded he ignored the screams but wondered if they were terrifying the neighbors.

She'd flowed copiously and he used pussy juice to coat the condom thickly and pushed in, slowly and uncomfortably but he knew who the hero was. She was biting her bottom lip and groaning but urging him to continue. The it began to feel easier but Perry saw the edge of distress in her eyes and then sweat appear on her brow and he knew he'd have to abandon the foolishness.

But then her eyes cleared and she said very clearly, "Omigod you're right in."

He ejaculated into the condom but accomplished that without shame.

"Keep going. I can feel I'm adjusting to your size. I apologize if this has been painful for you."

"No it's okay."

"Then fuck my ass off. That's the expression guy like to use isn't it?"

"It could be," Perry said vaguely and being in missionary position was able to nip one of her nipples and she became very excited and said to hammer her and she began pushing back as he lifted his pace and lengthened his strokes.

A few minutes later her frown lines dissolved, an angelic smile appeared, as did tears. Watching a tear run sideways off her sweet face as she began a half-dozen shuddering jerks Perry sighed into his own ejaculation, unable to believe the hugely emotional moment he was part of. He didn't care if he never had emotional moments because he knew that had just changed: he'd finished a fuck feeling like a girl.

Jesus.

He pulled out and ripped off the condom. Danni turned sideways and grabbed his dick and said, "Let me suck this fucker."

Too late. It was deep into her mouth before Perry reacted to tell the sweet angel no way, he could not defile her like that.

Gee she was really exhibiting potential as a cocksucker.

"You're doing great baby," he drooled, his hand working over her hip. He made sure his fingers stayed well away from her anus.

"Stick your fingers in my cunt if you wish."

He sighed, not attempting to feel horrified, and as her leg lifted her sank in two fingers and worked them with the intention of sending her crazy.

In the restaurant Danni sat right against him in the booth.

"I'll say it again Perry, that was the best sex I've ever had."

"It was good for me too. I hope my girlfriend doesn't catch us at it?"

Danni was horrified.

"Omigod, Perry. I'm sorry. It hadn't occurred to me you'd have a girlfriend."

"It's okay. Actually she talks as if she were my fiancée. She's out with her mom tonight but I guess I have to switch back to her tomorrow evening."

"Oh you must. I have no desire..."

"I know and it's okay. You've had a great experience with me and I have a memorable experience with you. We will take a look at low-life in LA tonight and then tomorrow I'll fit you up with one of my pals who is between girls at the moment, that is if he's interested."

"Oh that's lovely of you. May I sleep with you tonight?"

"Yeah why not. I thought you might be a bit sore."

"Right now I feel okay. This is proving to be amazing experience for me Perry."

"Well it's all pleasure for me," he grinned. "Mom and Carla will arrive home late tomorrow. Um they might expect you and I have fucked. I could..."

"No that's fine. I'll enjoy the experience of being under suspicious and Carla will be pleased because she's almost teased me for what she calls, "Being too moral and dedicated to occupying the moral high ground."

"And now you are just a slut like most women?"

"Oh Perry, is that really you speaking."

He grinned and said Danni had only seen his better side.

* * *

Close to midnight next day Danni wandered out to the kitchen rubbing her eyes and Mrs Hoover and Carla were about to have coffee. Obviously they'd just walked in.

"Danni!" Carla screamed, scaring her mom and she raced to greet their unheralded visitor.

Hugs and kisses were exchanged and Mrs Hoover, who'd met Danni several times at the college in Illinois and had attended Danni's wedding with her husband and Carla who'd been chief bridesmaid, was equally excited to be reunited with Danni. But she had a concern.

"How long have you been staying here?"

"Since late Friday afternoon?"

"What alone with Perry?"

"Yes," said Danni and launched into her unsettling arrival in LA.

"My god, your aunt appeared to be quite a nice woman at the wedding. I didn't take to him and yes, I must say they appeared to be drunk most of the time."

12