Emergence of a Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Perry took me in and actually remembered who I was although we'd never met and he was very kind and hospitable."

Mrs Hoover and Carla exchange glances.

"Perry took me around the city on Friday night to see all the lights and glitter and last night I went out for dinner and to a movie alone because he was dating Caroline."

"Oh god, Caroline found you were living here alone with Perry?"

"No Mrs Hoover. She didn't come here and I gathered from what Perry said he didn't think it was necessary to mention me at all."

Carla laughed and said that was a good idea. Caroline was rather short-fused and probably would have imagined her Perry getting up to mischief."

"You mean with me?" Danni asked sweetly.

"Well not really," Carla said, backing off.

Interested to see how mother and daughter would react Danni said calmly, "Well we did sort of fall into sex on Friday night."

"Omigod, YOU!" Carla said, red-faced and obviously delighted.

"You mean Perry left you with no option?"

"No Mrs Hoover. It kinda happened and I must say I had no objection whatsoever. Perry is rather an engaging man with strong personality."

"Omigod it would have been a reenactment of Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf," shrieked Carla, rocking about and spilling her coffee. Her mother laughed and that seemed to return her to good humor.

"Look guys I told you the truth but I would greatly appreciate you not mentioning my huge indiscretion to Perry. I think he was simply trying to help me get over my shock of my aunt and uncle's despicable behavior."

"Helping himself more likely," Carla chortled.

"Shut up Carla; that's not nice," said her mother.

Realizing that Mrs Hoover remained concerned, Danni said if Mrs Hoover was disgusted by her behavior she would leave right away.

"No darling. Sit with us for coffee. I know exactly what my son is like. You wouldn't have stood a chance and he probably left you with the impression it was your idea."

"Well perhaps this will help you to understand the change that is gripping me," Danni said and began by telling them about the rejection of her first attempted novel and why.

Mrs Hoover and Carla listened intently and Mrs Hoover almost gasped at the end of the account when Carla said it was very like the emergence of a butterfly.

"Yes you poor darling. In all probability all your life you have been unable to spread your wings. You must now be careful not to over-reach yourself."

"A couple of my girlfriends could be interested in you if you wish to experience girl sex in order to increase your real world experience," Carla said, with some restraint and as expected her mom glared at her.

"Both of you will be at work tomorrow," Danni said, "but that's okay. Perry has arranged for one of his pals to take me to the beach tomorrow."

Mrs Hoover said suspiciously, "And what is this pal's name?

"Larry Whittle who's off work at present studying for an exam."

"Oh Larry is a fine boy; I know his mom very well," Mrs Hoover said and it was then that Danni noticed Carla looked at her mom rather wide-eyed.

Carla answered the house phone next morning and yelled, "Do you like mountain bike trailing Danni?"

"Yes I love it."

Carla came out to the patio and joined the others for breakfast. Mr Hoover downed his coffee and left for work.

"That was Larry Whittle calling. He's taking you cycling over Santa Monica way and will have his sister's bike for you. You'll drive over with him in his SUV."

"Is it nice over there?"

"You bet. The young cycle for recreation in Southern California big time. I wish I were coming with you."

Danni was conscious that Larry kept glancing at her.

"What?" she asked and he asked what did she mean and so she said nothing. Obviously Larry was at the end of the line when conversation skills were being given out to mankind.

Danni thought she should put him at his ease.

"Do you fuck Larry?"

The SUV mounted the sidewalk and Larry returned to the highway narrowly missing hitting a parked sedan. The driver behind them stood on his car horn. Larry stuck his hand out of the driver's window in a one finger salute and was back to grinning again, his face again at normal color. Danni was still very pale and mopped sweat off her forehead.

They parked and began riding a fire road in Topanga State Park. Danni was astonished such a huge park was within LA City.

After fifteen minutes of watching Danni's trim and mobile ass on the narrow bike seat just in front of him, Larry called for a rest.

"It's dusty, let's get off the trail," he said, staring at her intently.

Danni smiled thinking she knew what this was about. As soon as she'd sipped some cool drink Larry was at her, tongue jammed into her mouth and pulling at her tight cycle pants. She had to help him get them off.

"Get your tits out," he said hoarsely, as he worked to get his own pants off.

After Larry came Alvin, Murray, Pete and another Larry and then Danni met Hamilton, a university professor who lived just up the street from the Hoovers. She and Carla were having coffee in the mall when Hamilton, a 40-year-old joined them.

Carla introduced Danni and then asked Hamilton was his wife Peggy still away.

"Yeah and she'll be away touring with him mom in Europe for another six weeks."

"Then what do you do for sex Hamilton?" Danni asked fearlessly.

He looked at her and said pussy was in short supply at the moment because he was working from home, putting together all of his research over several years on the sexual attitudes of females 24 to 44."

"Why that particular age group?"

"Someone has written about the younger age group and there are several books about the sexuality of women in the forty to seventy age group. My proposed title Sex 24 to 44 sounds, um catchy. Also I learned that the biggest spending age group on books about sex happens to be women..."

"Between the ages of 24 and 44," Danni giggled.

The professor grinned, showing his teeth and his eyes raked over Danni's face and chest.

"Er look I'll leave you two chatting while I finish my shopping," Carla said.

That night Hamilton Weeks undid Danni's bra and said, "Omigod. Aren't these just the sweetest little orbs ever been created?"

Soon he had his long red pole up Danni and during the next three hours had her gush ever twenty or so minutes until they both fell asleep too tired to clean up.

"You best come and live with me," Hamilton said next morning.

And that's what Danni did. She called husband Tim to advise she wanted to stay in LA with her aunt for another six weeks to finish her novel.

"Please say yes Tim."

"Well during the wait is it okay if I bed the occasional babe?"

"Yes sure. It would be dead boring whacking yourself off."

"Is that really you speaking Danni?"

She laughed and said yes. Her field research had let to one or two sexual encounters and she was beginning to feel less constrained about sex."

"You mean you are beginning to feel more sexually liberated."

"Yes."

"Oooh bring it on baby," Tim said seductively.

Danni finished the call thinking a few experiences with sluts might assist him to develop sexually.

Hamilton, with a deep interest in literature, spent hours talking to Danni about writing, and sometimes came up with new thoughts when they were having sex.

During the day they both worked on their writing and eventually Danni sent off her first twelve chapters and her editor called her and said, "Omigod Danni, we can't believe this is your writing. It's so vivid and absorbing."

"It is and I feel I can only get better. You must understand that a quarter of the population of LA is having sex as we speak while another quarter is thinking about having sex. It is a stimulating environment for an ambitious novelist whose heroines can't resist removing their panties."

"Omigod Danni, you are making me all hot just listening to you."

* * *

After completing her final proofing revisions, Danni returned home.

She had a problem with a mild STD and had a good laugh with her husband when they found they both had the same strain. When they were clear of infection they tried for a baby and Danni is now pregnant. Daughter Summer is due in five months.

Danni's new book she wrote in an undisclosed location (LA), City Seething in Sex, is already a huge seller with much of America apparently wishing to check out if the city written about is their city.

The working title of her new novel is Sin & Pay.

Tim just dotes on her, saying she's the best lay of his life.

THE END

12