Emergency, Lifesaving Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betsy grabbed Ethan's cock, place it at her opening and slowly slid down his pole. She was wet enough to take him all the way in. She'd gotten aroused sucking his cock and to be honest, after twenty years of fucking the old love canal wasn't as tight and narrow as it once had been. She could handle his big, hard cock.

"Oh! Emmm. Damn!" Betsy moaned as her pussy was spread and filled. The initial penetration was always a thrilling moment for her and today was no different.

Then the fucking began.

"Oh. Oh!" Skyler cooed. "I think it's working. He's becoming more active." She ground her clit against his chin.

She wasn't the only female to moan.

"Oh. Ohh!" Betsy cried out as she rocked on his stiffness.

Ethan's condition worked to her benefit. Since he wasn't truly conscious, he didn't experience all the pleasure and sensation a normal male would, which meant he didn't come quickly. Betsy had time to become fully aroused. She began pounding him as she felt that special feeling begin to build inside her and of course, to rid him of his problem.

Skyler too, was close to climaxing. Essentially, she had been masturbating on the young man's face. She leaned forward and rested her head on Betsy's shoulder. She panted and clung to her as her orgasm built.

Without thinking about who her lips were contacting, Skyler began kissing and nibbling on the older woman's neck. She was aroused and wanted to share the experience. Her hand reached out. She caressed and squeezed one of Betsy's ample breasts.

Betsy was surprised but allowed the contact. She knew girls were emotional and for them, sex was more than a physical thing, they needed to connect with another. She reciprocated and groped the young woman's pert boobs. She toyed with her pink nips while working toward her release and hopefully, Ethan's.

Both women were now moving frantically and purposely. They cried out in ecstasy as wondrous orgasms rippled through their bodies.

Ethan may have been out of it, but his cock felt a cunt pulsate and squeeze his dick. His body knew, by some sort of innate, inborn knowledge, that it had made someone come. Her climax gave his dick permission to explode. He fired off repeatedly inside her.

Betsy and Sky collapsed and fell on top of Ethan. The women savored their orgasm. Sleep soon claimed them. Ethan didn't notice. His mind wasn't registering such things due to his condition. The women had achieved their goal. He'd orgasmed and his erection went away.

^^^^

Ethan woke at dawn. He felt much better. No pain. He was wonderfully refreshed, relaxed and warm. He was surprised by the source of the warmth: two naked women were cuddling him. He opened his eyes and spied the nude and beautiful bodies of his neighbor and his sister's hot friend. He was spooning Skyler and Mrs. Wagner was on her back behind him.

"Why is everyone nude and in bed together?" he wondered.

While he silently pondered that question, his dick grew long and hard. It was a natural consequence of seeing their nakedness and feeling their soft flesh.

Skyler stretched. Sleep still had a claim on her. She felt a hard dick pressing against her butt. She was groggy and had a flashback. She recalled Ethan's emergency situation last night's. Suddenly she was panic stricken.

She cried out frantically, "Ethan has an erection!"

She grabbed his cock and quickly slipped it inside her warm, welcoming pussy. She fucked him, slowly at first, until she lubricated. She was convinced that she was saving him from another priapism episode.

Betsy heard the younger woman. Her words woke her quickly. She got up, came around and stood in front of Sky. She watched the young people have sex.

Ethan became unnerved. He had been stunned when his sister's friend had stuck his dick in her pussy. He was shocked that his former teacher stood nude in front of him. Her bare breasts and furry cunt were out there for him to see. He couldn't believe she didn't castigate them for their sexual activity.

He stopped thrusting into Skyler. She noticed and said, "Ethan, we have to."

Betsy echoed the sentiment. "Please, Ethan. Let her help you."

"You're okay with this?"

Betsy sighed and said, "Priapism can seriously affect your health. We can't get you to a hospital and we can't let you have an erection for hours on end. I know it's unorthodox, but it's the only way we could think of to get rid of it."

"It worked last night when you were with her," Skyler said. "You can come in me. I'm on the pill." She grabbed his hand and placed it on a firm breast and rocked back into his dick.

Ethan drove himself into her warm, tight pussy. It was wonderful. He was doing the girl he'd been dreaming about for years.

"Oh!" she sighed

"Ahh. Mmm," he groaned.

As he fucked Skyler, he looked at Betsy. Her tits were a good size. Her nipples were hard and huge. He thought, "This is unbelievable. Like something out of the Twilight Zone! These women are willing to have sex with me".

He squeezed Skyler's soft breast and came.

"Oh. Ohhhh. Damn!"

She felt him thrust deep and spray his load. She smiled. She was proud that she'd saved him. The women waited to see his cock wilt and then they left him to shower, dress and do their morning routine.

Ethan lay there wondering, "God! That was wonderful. Did that really happen?"

^^^

Ethan came down for breakfast. He joined the others at the table and ate his cereal. No one was talking.

Betsy said to everyone, "This is something we keep among the four of us. We had no choice. We did what had to be done to save Ethan. No one, especially, your parents and my husband can ever know about this." She broke down and began to cry.

Skyler and Emma came to her. They hugged her and reassured her that no one would ever learn of this. Emma said, "Isn't that right Ethan. We will never speak about what happened here."

"Yes, but," Ethan said.

"But what?" his sister said alarmed.

"I won't tell," he said. "But I'm confused. I know I had a pain episode, but why is everyone having sex with me?"

Emma explained, "First off, let me make it absolutely clear you and I did not have sex. You were sick last night with one of your pain episodes. You were in and out of consciousness and had a hard-on for hours and hours. Every time we checked on you, it was there.

"We got worried that your prick would be damaged and tried to take you to the hospital. However, something is wrong with the car. It wouldn't start."

She got emotional. Tears formed in her eyes and her voice broke. "We had to do something. We thought if we could get you off, the erection would go away."

He looked from one to the others and said, "You were willing to do that for me?"

Betsy answered, "Yes. We all know, if we were in trouble, you'd do anything to help us."

"The Golden Rule," he said.

"Yes," Betsy said. "The Golden Rule. Skyler and I did many things to get you to climax. They didn't get the job done so I had intercourse with you. It worked and your erection went away."

Skyler said, "When I woke this morning and felt your hard-on. I thought 'Oh God! It's back' and immediately had sex with you.

"Wow! Thank you. Thank you all," he said sincerely.

^^^

They worked hard that morning and did what was needed to get the cabins ready. Ethan looked at the car. He wasn't able to fix it. They were stranded until the others arrived. No one was overly worried, the campers and additional staff would be there in a couple of days.

After lunch, they went swimming in the lake. They all splashed about and then enjoyed lying in the warm sunshine. Ethan enjoyed the view. The lake and mountains were pretty, but his eyes kept drifting to the bikini clad bodies of Betsy and Skyler.

"They're good-looking women. I can't believe I had sex with them! And damn it! I don't even remember doing it with Betsy," he said to himself.

His thoughts caused him to get hard. It grew and was uncomfortably positioned in his swim trunks. He tried to secretly move it. The women noticed.

Skyler asked, "Ethan, do you have another erection?" then she laughed and said, "God! I feel like the "Penis Police"."

Everyone laughed. Betsy looked at him and said, "You can understand why we're concerned. If it comes and goes, that's fine. If your sickle cells are blocking it and it hurts or you stay hard for hours, let us know."

She got up and said, "That's enough sun for me. I'm heading inside."

"I'll come with you. I need to use the bathroom," Skyler said.

"Me too," Emma said.

Ethan watched their scantily clad bottoms twitch and sway as they headed to the cabin. His dick throbbed. He said to himself, "It'd be worth a bout of priapism to tap those asses again."

He grinned and then thought, "Could I use their good nature and willingness to go above and beyond against them? Why not lie to them? No one will get hurt. Hell, they're happy to help me. It's about time I get some benefit out of the disease."

He tightened the draw string on his bathing suit. The snugger fit emphasized his erection. He walked into the cabin knowing they would see it. Then he went upstairs to his bedroom. He grabbed a sock and shoved it in his pants. His plan was simple, to give the appearance of having priapism.

They all went their separate ways that afternoon. Ethan made it a point every half hour or so to walk by them brandishing his sock hard-on.

At 5:30, he returned from a walk. He stood in a shadow watching the women sitting in the sun on the back porch. He waited for an opportunity and made his move when he saw Betsy leave the other women and go into the cabin.

Ethan came up to Betsy as she exited the bathroom. He clutched his dick, groaned and said, "Ah! It hurts. I thought the erection I got at the lake would go down, but it hasn't. Betsy, I'm worried."

The hard-on he was clutching was real. The thought of banging Betsy made the sock unnecessary.

"Oh dear," she said distressed.

"Do you think you could look at it? Maybe fix it?" he asked politely.

He stepped into her first-floor bedroom. He was thrilled when she followed. He closed the door and dropped his pants. His dick tented his shorts. He stood silent and looked sad and miserable. She came to him, knelt and slid down his underwear.

"Ouch!" he cried falsely as she dragged his underwear over his dick.

She stared at his hard cock. It looked like every other hard-on she'd seen, but she worried that it might be dangerous for him.

"Can you make it go down?" he pleaded.

"How long have you had it?"

"Four hours," he answered lying.

While she considered helping him in his time of need, he began his rehearsed speech.

"I know this is weird and awkward. I wouldn't ask if there was another option. I tried to masturbate, but it hurt too much. I came to you because I don't think Sky and I should have sex. It would be too scarring for both of us."

His words stunned her and won the day for him. Her actions were doubly necessary. For his sake and also to save Skyler. She said, "Yes. You're right."

She stood and removed her shorts and panties. He saw her thick bush. He took off all his clothes as she pulled down the bedspread and sheet. She lay down on her back and beckoned for him to come to her. She spread her legs, licked her fingers and brought them to her sex.

She said, "Give me a minute to get ready."

He climbed between her legs, pushed her hand aside and audaciously kissed her sex.

"Oh!" she exclaimed in surprise.

He said, "Let me get you ready. It's the least that I can do."

Before she could respond. His tongue was on her clit and he was lapping her sex.

"Oh!" she cried out in surprise. It was followed by cries of pleasure, "Oh. Oh!"

He lavished attention on her. She tasted sweet and salty. Delicious. Her fluid was plentiful. He added a finger, then two. He was loving it. She was too.

"Oh. Ohh!" she cried. Guiltily she added, "Ah. I'm ready."

Secretly she wished he wouldn't stop. Her husband no longer ate her like this. Their foreplay was limited and perfunctory. Just enough to get her ready and then "Bam" in his cock went. This reminded her of their courting days when her husband ate her until she screamed and climaxed and then fuck her well, usually to a second orgasm.

"I think I should observe the Golden Rule," Ethan said. His fingers rubbed her G-spot. Her hips moved like crazy in response. Ethan added, "And do unto others as I'd have them do unto me."

He dropped back down and sucked and licked her clit. She took his words to heart and let herself experience the joy. She came hard on his tongue. He hugged her thighs and rested his head on her soft tummy as she recovered.

After a bit, she said, "That was nice. Now let me take care of you."

He got off her and asked politely, "Can you remove your top and bra? It'll help."

"In for a penny, in for a pound," she said with a smile. She stripped.

He mounted her and slid in slowly. They both gasped in amazement. He loved everything about it. Her pussy was warm and wet. Her naked body was soft and welcoming. He thought her body was amazing.

He bucked into her. They both started breathing harder. They moved their hips in rhythm. Rather quickly, Ethan cried out and came.

"Oh. Oh. Oh!"

He drove his dick in forcefully and held it there as it pulsated firing off many, many times. Betsy hugged him tight and let him experience the joy.

When he'd calmed down, he said, sheepishly, "Thank you." He felt a twinge of guilt for tricking the caring woman.

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and said, "I'm glad I could help."

^^^

After dinner, Ethan stepped in his room. He pulled his dick out and stroked it until he was completely hard. Then he went to the kitchen. Skyler was doing the dishes.

"I'll dry," he said. He grabbed a dish towel and walked behind her. He "accidentally" brushed his hard cock against her soft bottom. She gave him the look she gave all boys who copped a feel or were too familiar with her body.

"Sorry," he said with appropriate remorse.

When that chore was completed, Ethan went fishing for an hour. When he returned, he put a sock in his shorts to create the impression he had an erection. Then he went to find Skyler. She and Emma were on the porch. He asked, "Want to play cards?"

"Sure," his sister said answering for both of them.

The young people laughed and played several raucous games of "Go Fish" and "War!" He positioned his chair so Skyler could see his swollen crotch.

Throughout that evening, he kept the sock in place and passed by Skyler periodically hoping she would notice his bulge.

It got late and everyone went to bed. Ethan waited thirty minutes and then knocked and slipped into Skyler's room.

"What?" she grumbled. He'd awakened her.

Ethan stood by her bed and whimpered. "My dick hurts. The priapism is back."

She was annoyed because he woke her up. However, that feeling changed to one of concern. She asked, "How long have you been hard?"

"Since seven or seven thirty."

"You've been hard this whole time! Why didn't you say something?"

"It's embarrassing. I hoped it would go away. They usually do."

She gave him an understanding look. Her features softened. He said his rehearsed speech, "I know this is weird and awkward. I wouldn't ask if there was another option. I tried to masturbate, but it hurt too much. I came to you because I don't think Mrs. Wagner and I should have sex. She's married."

His words had the impact he'd hope. She said, "Yes. You're right. Get undressed."

He dropped his boxers. She pulled her sleeping tee shirt over her head and shimmied out of her underwear. Her pert breasts were illuminated by moonlight. Her long blond hair shimmered and framed her face. She looked beautiful.

She sat on the edge of the bed, grabbed his dick, and said, "Let's get you wet."

She held his cock steady as she brought her mouth to it. She licked the crown like a Lollipop and then stuck it in her mouth.

"Ohh," he cried loving her warm mouth.

She gently sucked and tongued him as she bobbed up and down on his member. That drew more groans.

"Oh God! That feels good." Then he remembered his plan and said, "I feel guilty having you do everything."

"Don't worry. It's necessary."

"I'd feel better if I pulled my weight so to speak. The Golden Rule says 'Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you'. Skyler, can we 69?"

He held his breath. His heart was in his throat. He was very nervous. "Fuck," he thought, "Have I ruined everything by going too far?".

She pulled off his dick. She was surprised by his statement. Then she remembered getting off riding his face. She thought, "Last night I had a nice orgasm with limited effort from Ethan. More effort could mean a better orgasm. Why shouldn't this be mutually beneficial?".

She decided to take him up on his offer. She laughed and said, "Do a favor, get a favor? Okay. I'm in."

She scooted to the center of the bed. She smiled in anticipation of her orgasm. She said, "On your back. I like being on top."

Ethan did as instructed. Skyler straddled his head and lowered her hairless pussy to his waiting lips.

"Emmmm," she savored his first couple of licks. Then she scooped up his penis and sucked.

They both enjoyed it. Ethan's tongue explored her hole and the folds of her sex. He loved her tangy flavor.

She showed off her skills and gave him one hell of a BJ.

"Oh. Shit! Ahh," Ethan cried out as he came rather quickly.

Skyler giggled and said, "That didn't take long." She stroked his dick and took his blasts on her tits.

When he was done, she began to move off him. He grabbed her and held her in place. He said, "Wait. I pay my debts. Let me get you off."

"Okay," she giggled. She lowered her hips and cooed when his tongue touched her sex. He lapped her with a broad tongue.

"Oh. Nice," she moaned

He curled his tongue and speared her. He delighted in digging our her nectar and drinking it down.

"Oh. Oh!" she cried out.

He changed his focus and swiped his tongue repeatedly across her clit.

"Oh! Oh!"

He reached around her narrow hips and fondled her dangling tits with both hands. He began gently chewing and sucking on her tender lips.

"Ohhh!"

She began grinding her sex against his face. He brought one hand back and caressed her ass. He sucked her clit and drove a slick finger up her ass. She came with a loud cry, "OHH!"

Her cry scared Ethan. So did the clamping of her thighs on his head. He was relieved when she rolled off him. He stayed with her as she came down from her high.

"Bloody Hell" she exclaimed as she playfully slapped his chest. "A finger in my ass!"

He smiled and replied, "It seemed like the right thing to do."

^^^

At 5:30 Ethan's alarm went off. He rolled out of bed and slowly made his way to the bathroom. He did his business and brushed his teeth, but not his hair. He quietly went downstairs and entered Betsy's room. She was sleeping on her side. He slipped into her bed and snuggled up against her.

He woke her by pressing his erection against her ass. He whispered, "Can you help me? I've been hard for hours. I'm scared."

She was groggy. "Oh, okay. Lick your hand, wet my pussy and take me from behind."

She pulled her gown up exposing her bare ass. She wasn't wearing underwear. She lifted her top leg. Ethan repeatedly licked his fingers and swiped it across her sex. He also wet his cock.

"That should be enough," she said.

She grabbed his dick and guided it to her opening. She pushed back. Ethan pushed forward and slowly sunk his hard cock into her. For the first couple of thrust, he was tentative. Then her lubrication increased and he slid more easily in her warm, wonderful tunnel.

He established a comfortable, leisurely stroke. He groaned. She moaned. He didn't ask for permission as he slipped his hand under her gown and fondled her breasts. He also kissed the back of her neck.