Emergency, Lifesaving Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Oh," she cooed.

He picked up his pace and sank it into the hilt. He idly pulled and pinched her thick nipples. She hissed in response but didn't tell him to stop. She did move her hips more aggressively. They began rutting fiercely.

Ethan was astonished that he could keep up with her. He said to himself, "Hey! Look I have stamina".

He was also thrilled to hear her cries of pleasure. He was proud to be the one to make her squeal and then come.

"Oh. Yes. Yes!" she cried and orgasmed. Her body spasmed. Her breathing stopped.

Ethan pounded her. He drove through her clenching vagina. His dick exploded bathing her womb with his sperm.

^^^

After having sex with Betsy, Ethan returned to his bed and slept in making up for his early morning booty call. When anyone checked on him, he answered through the door that he wasn't feeling well and asked to be left alone and to be allowed to sleep.

Skyler brought him a tray at noon. She knocked and let herself in, "Ethan, you missed breakfast. You have to eat. Are you okay?"

He was fine, He also was nude, smiling, and lying on his side facing away from the door. A sheet covered him. He was playing possum. He had been waiting for Skyler to come check on him. He hoped he might trick her into having sex again.

While he waited, he had been comparing and contrasting the taste of Betsy's and Skyler's pussies. He loved them both. That's why his dick was rock hard when Sky came into his room.

Skyler put the tray down on his nightstand and sat on his bed. She put a hand on his forehead.

"No fever. That's a good sign."

"Awl!" He made a fake, 'I'm in pain' groaning sound. He rolled over and made sure that his hand pulled the sheet aside exposing his erection.

"Again?" she said with concerned when she saw it. "How long have you had that?"

"All morning. Can you help? Please don't let Emma and Betsy know. I don't want to worry them."

"Okay. We'll have to be quick," she said. She stood and began taking her clothes off. He lay there and watched. A smile crept onto his face. Sky unhooked her bra, tossed it aside and exposed her firm breasts.

She joked good-naturedly and said, "Our emergency treatment of your disease could be the premise of a bad porn movie. It's every teenage boy's dream come true. Unexpected sex with two women."

"Two very beautiful women," he corrected her

She bent over and stepped out of her panties. She didn't notice the hungry look in his eye as he viewed her bare sex. She stood up and said, "Thanks for the compliment."

He threw caution to the wind and asked, "Could we start with "69" and then do doggie-style?" He sounded like a man at a diner reviewing the menu and placing his order.

"Sure."

Ethan looked up at this beautiful woman. He'd had a crush on her for years. He lost his bravado and said shyly, "You know I haven't dated much. This is all new to me. Can I touch your boobs?"

Skyler sat on his bed. She felt sorry for him due to his illness. She grabbed his hand and brought it to her breast. She said softly, "Go ahead and play with them. I remembered what it's like to be inexperienced. Take it easy. I like my breasts to be caressed softly and my nipples to be kissed and sucked gently."

He smiled and felt like he'd won the lottery. He ran his hand and fingers lightly across her boobs. He cupped one and said, "Thank you for letting me touch them and thank you for teaching me how. They're amazing. So soft."

He sat up and kissed a rubbery nipple. Then, he softly sucked on her erect flesh.

"Mmm," she moaned. "You're doing it right."

He continued to kiss and suck one tit while his hand explored the other. She enjoyed it and cooed appreciatively.

"Your tits are awesome!" he said.

She laughed and said, "I'm glad you like them. Girls prefer you call them boobs or breasts."

"Sorry."

"Let me give you a list of words you should never say to a woman -- tits, bitch, and cunt. And never say we're fat or crazy or ask if it's that time of the month. Even if we are acting crazy, being a bitch and are on the rag, you're not allowed to point that out to us. Got it?"

"Ah. Ah," he stammered. She had confused him. He said, "Okay" because that seemed like the right answer and he didn't want to upset her and miss out on screwing her.

She continued her tutorial. "When you're unsure what to say, tell us we're beautiful."

"Got it," Ethan said. "Say beautiful, can we "69" now?" Skyler laughed heartily and gracefully climbed on top of him. She sucked his cock good and he ate her pussy well. They both moaned and groaned in pleasure.

"Oh! You're too good, Sky. Stop, please. I don't want to come yet," he said.

She giggled and pulled off him. She moved off to the side and got on her hands and knees. He lay still and took a couple of deep breaths. He willed himself to calm down. It took a moment.

Ethan knelt behind the girl of his dreams. At first, he just looked at her ass. Then he ran his hand across it. There was not an ounce of fat on her bum. His hand slid down and caressed her sex. He brought the hand up and ran it over her anus and up through her butt crack.

She playfully said, "Stick with the plan. We can have regular sex. My ass is a "No Cock Zone"!"

He rubbed his cock along her slit and wet his dick with her juice. He placed it against her labia and pressed forward unhurriedly. It went in excruciatingly slow.

"Oh!" she cried. "Good God! That feels so good."

"Oh. Ah!" he groaned in response.

He continued at a lethargic pace. He hoped it would help him last longer. Skyler was aggravated by this manner of fucking. It exasperated her. She brought a hand to her pussy and fingered her clit.

"Fuck me! You bastard!" she berated him.

Her fury startled him. Her smoldering pussy beckoned him. Ethan went all out and pounded her. They both were fucking like wild animals. Sweat poured off them. They were breathing loudly and quickly and their hearts beat rapidly. He was close.

"Oh! Oh!" he cried.

"Don't you dare come!" she snarled. She scared him so it delayed his orgasm.

"Yes. Yes!" She cried out a moment later as she came. Pleasure flowed through her body.

"Ugh!" Ethan grunted. He was like the runner lounging for the finish line. He came and collapsed on her. His weight was too much for her to support, especially in her delirious condition. They fell over in a heap. A hot, sweaty, joyful pile of human flesh.

Minutes later, they were roused from their blissful state by Betsy shouting, "Hey! Everybody. The kids are here!"

Ethan and Skyler were instantly awake. She got up and scrambled to grab her clothes.

"Oh shit!" Ethan exclaimed and he began to dress.

Betsy climbed the stairs and said, "Remember, not a word about Ethan's priapism or what we did. Understand?"

Skyler opened Ethan's bedroom door and ran across the hall to the bathroom. She was naked, clutching her clothes and had cum running out of her pussy. She looked at Betsy and said, "Yes."

Sky slammed the bathroom door closed behind her. Betsy was now upstairs. She looked to Ethan's room and saw him cleaning his cock with his underwear. He looked up at her. Their eyes met. He said calmly, "Got it. Not a word." The front door opened and a male voice called out, "Hello! Where is everybody?"

Betsy went down the stairs and greeted her husband. She said pleasantly, "Hi, dear. It's so great to see you."

Her husband hugged and kissed her and asked, "So what have you guys been up to?"

"Doing the best we can and following the Golden Rule."

^^^22 months later^^^

Ethan pulled into the driveway, It was a beautiful, sunny day in June. He was returning home after completing his second year at college. Betsy was out for a walk pushing a baby in a stroller.

"Hello, Ethan," she said with a bright smile.

"Hi, Mrs. Wagner."

He walked over and peered into the pram. The baby was dressed in pink. He asked, "She's a cutey. What's her name?"

"We named her Hope."

He said, "Hello, Hope. How old is she?"

"Thirteen months," Betsy answered proudly. "I thought I'd never have a child of my own and then she came along."

"You deserve her. You're a caring and loving person."

"Thank you. Ethan. After you get settled, can you come over to my house? I could use your help. Bill is out of town."

"Sure. See you in forty-five minutes?"

"Perfect."

^^^

Ethan walked over to the Wagner's house and found Betsy sitting on the steps. She smiled when she saw him and said, "I put Hope down for a nap and I didn't want you ringing the bell and waking her. Please come inside."

He nodded and followed her. She led him into the living room. Then she turned to him and said, "Remember two summers ago when we were getting the camp ready for the kids?"

"Yes. I'll never forget what you did for me. You were great. So kind, so selfless," he said earnestly.

"I'll never forget what you did for me. You gave me a great gift," she said.

He looked at her quizzically. She explained, "Hope is your daughter."

"What?" He was dumbstruck. He felt unsteady and sat on the sofa. She joined him and said,

"Bill and I couldn't be more thrilled to have a child to love and raise. My husband thinks the child is his and in a way he's right. He's the man who is raising her."

She paused to give him time to absorb everything. Then she stood and held out her hand. She said, "It's time Hope had a little brother or sister. Will you be there for me like I was for you?"

Ethan was slow to respond. He didn't grasp what she was asking. He was thinking about the child. He said, "Have you had Hope tested for sickle cell?"

"Yes. She's fine. I don't have the sickle cell gene. No children I have will have that illness."

"That's good news."

Betsy said, "You tricked Skyler and I into having sex with you, didn't you? You had just one episode of priapism, right?"

He looked as guilty as he felt and admitted it. He said, "Yes. I mislead you to have sex."

She didn't hold a grudge. She said plainly, "I'm not mad, but I'm asking you to make it up to me by sleeping with me all summer or at least until I get pregnant."

"You want us to have sex?" he asked incredulously. He could hardly believe what he was hearing.

"Yes. I think we are at our best when we live by the Golden Rule and do unto each other as we'd have them do unto us. This will be a win-win situation for everyone. Great sex for you and me and another child that Bill, Hope and I can love. Can I count on you?"

"Yes Ma'am!" he said excitedly. He took her offered hand and they went into her bedroom.

The End