Emerson and the Lion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was desperate to get up and get out of this bed and room. I got to the edge of the bed and put my feet on the floor. I stood up with a little difficulty, but I managed to stay steady on my feet. I knew he'd be unhappy, but I really needed to be up. I got to the door by steadying myself on the furniture. As long as I didn't fall, he couldn't be too mad at me. The door slid open and the night air blasted me. It felt so dry but fresh. The house being high above the city meant there was little to block the sea breeze. The dog came out with me and went off towards a grassy area.

I started to walk towards Ali, he didn't notice me and this part of the yard was pretty dark. My legs were actually doing ok. I saw his body arch back as he laughed at something going on in the fire pit area, but he didn't turn towards where I was. I felt thumping vibrations along the ground which meant they had music or something turned up.

I got about 6 feet to his left when he finally turned to look at me. He paused and gave me a surprised look. Our eyes met and I realized it wasn't Ali. It wasn't Ali at all. He started towards me and put a hand out, motioning for me to come to him. He smiled at me and looked me up and down. I must have looked odd there in a tank top and kids pajamas with my hair all messy.

I shook my head No and started to turn around, but he got to me quickly and turned me back towards him. He leaned down a little to even our faces. He was taller than Ali, a little older too, but built very similarly. He pointed to my chest and then pointed over towards the fire pit. Maybe Ali was there. He took my hand and walked me over there.

There were about ten guys sitting around the roaring fire. There were plates of food and bottles of wine. A few servants, all small asian men, were standing back near the house. One ran over to take a plate to a guest. Ali jumped up from the middle of them. He came over and scooped me up. The other man let my hand slip from his and then put it on my back as Ali pulled me up into his chest, my head on his shoulder. He smelled like that cologne he had on the first time we'd met. As Ali walked away with me, the man gave me a few pats on the bottom.

Ali took me to his seat next to his father who started to look at my head and then raised my eyelids to look at each eye. He nodded happily and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek. Ali settled me into his lap and took out his phone as the men resumed their conversation. I noticed the man whom I had thought was Ali kept an eye on me as he sipped his wine. He had taken a seat on the bench across the fire from us and smiled at me as he saw me notice him.

Ali typed on his phone, "You were supposed to stay in bed, little cub. Why do you still not follow instructions? How can I punish a wounded cub who will not obey? With kisses or spanking?" He was mad, but he smiled at me and kissed my cheek as he bounced me lightly on his leg and handed me the phone.

"I'm sorry, I thought I saw you out here. I let you down again. I am sorry." I made a frowny face and it turned into a sad little emoji on his phone. He forgave me quickly and I asked him who that man was. As I typed it, I saw a blonde American guy walk out from the house and bring a plate over to the man about whom I had inquired.

"He is Nasir, my cousin. We grew up together. He is a lion like me. The blonde one is his beloved cub, Ben. Ben is very obedient to his lion. You could learn from him, little one," Ali typed.

That was a lot of information. I watched as Ben sat down next to Nasir. He was an attractive guy, blonde, muscled, a few years older than me, head bowed at Nasir's side. Nasir took some food from the plate and ate as he ignored Ben. After a few bites, he turned and placed a small folded piece of pita with meat in front of Ben's mouth. The cub parted his lips and took a bite. He said something to Nasir who nodded at him with a smile and then returned his eyes to me to check that I had seen the whole exchange. He gave me a wink.

It looked kind of weird. Was that what Ali meant in saying he was my lion? I held Nasir's gaze for a minute as he raised an eyebrow and smile to me. I looked back towards Ben who was staring death eyes at me. He laid his head against Nasir's shoulder who instinctively raised his arm to put it around his cub.

I felt Ali's hand on my cheek as he turned my eyes back towards him. He shook his head no with a warning look and then turned my face to his chest. He kissed the top of my head and then snuggled me into him. He held me tightly so that I could just see his face as he rubbed my back and returned his attention to the group.

I wanted to know more. Where had Ben come from? What was he doing with Nasir? Were they gay? Were they together? Why was Nasir looking at me like that when he already had a guy who was obviously stronger and pretty good looking of his own?

I yawned, ready to get back to bed. Ali noticed and started to stand up. He set me on my feet and lifted my hand to wave goodnight to everyone. His father leaned forward and gave me a hug. Ali collected me back into his chest and took me back towards his little house.

We passed Nasir who stood up and gave me a kiss on the cheek and made a little hand motion, closing his palm several times like when you're waving bye bye to a small child. I looked up at Ali who didn't look too pleased, but gave in to family obligation. Ben didn't look to pleased either. I gave him a small wave, but he shook his head at me.

He laid me in the bed, handed me the lion, and strapped a little black bracelet onto my wrist. He pushed a button on it and held it against his phone. A little green dot glowed on the bracelet.

"This is to make sure you stay put. It lets me know if you go outside and if you need me, just tap on it. Every tap sends me a little vibration on my phone. You will learn to stay put please," Ali typed on his phone. He tapped the green dot on the bracelet and sure enough a little message popped up on his phone saying "Check the baby."

Ali tucked me in and then knelt on the bed and leaned down over me. His silver crescent necklace slipped out of his shirt and nearly hit me in the eye. He pulled it back and leaned in to give me a kiss on the lips. It was a lot more than a peck. He wrestled my lips into submission and slipped a tongue past them and into my mouth. He tasted like wine, and he was a little aggressive as he went at it.

It felt a little odd, but he was drunk and maybe a little of him felt like his cousin was challenging his territory since Nasir was obviously more than a mentor or protector for Ben. I settled in to the bed, hugging the lion Ali had placed in my arms. He kissed my forehead softly and then dimmed the lights and left. The dog had come back in with us, again I had forgot to ask his name. I patted the comforter and he jumped up and settled in next to me.

The next morning I was up before Ali was. I managed to walk to the bathroom and take care of my morning necessities. I assumed the smaller, kid's toothbrush was mine. I just remember him brushing my teeth, I hadn't seen what it looked like. I started to go towards the closet to pick out clothes, but I didn't want to do something wrong again. He seemed to like picking them out.

I came back to the bed and he was still passed out. I looked at the band on my wrist, gave it a tap and noticed his phone dance a little on the side table. Luckily it didn't wake him up. It made me remember my own phone and wallet and other things. I looked around the room and couldn't find any of it.

My stomach rumbled to remind me that it was empty. I went in to the little kitchen area to see if he had anything to snack on, it was completely empty. The small fridge had a ton of alcohol, juice, and things to make his protein shakes. The cabinets had a few glasses and lots of shakers and bottles for water and health drinks. There was no actual food to make. I guess everything was brought in by the servants.

I crept back to the bed, and crawled over him. He caught me when I was right on top of him and pulled me down into his chest with a few tickles to my side. I struggled against him, laughing but trying to get away. He finally let me go and I sat up on his stomach as he smiled up at me.

I made a distressed face and signed that I was very hungry. He nodded and sat up to give me a kiss. I followed him towards the bathroom where he shucked his shorts and walked over to the toilet. I watched him stand there naked, arching his back as he lazily let his stream flow. He finished up, washed his hands and face and then nudged me towards the closet.

He picked out a small white t-shirt and some matching shorts for me and then watched as I slipped out of the pajamas. He nodded for me to leave them on the floor. I guess someone would come get them.

I stood there in my jockstrap and he handed me the clothes to put on, watching as I turned to dress. Ali put on a grey tank top with a black leather stripe across the chest and some white shorts similar to the ones I had on. He gave his hair a quick toss and then fixed mine to look similar before leading me by the hand off to the main house.

I'd never been inside the main house. Ali pushed through two huge glass doors and led me through a small sitting room and into an enormous dining room. There was one large round table that looked like it could fit no fewer than twenty. In the center was a large circle with plates of breakfast foods. The men sitting around the table spun the center circle to get what they wanted. There were eggs, meat, fruit, salads, waffles, breads, anything one could want.

Ali took my hand and led me to a seat between his father and his younger brothers, Samir and Zaid. Ali sat down and, although there were plenty of open seats, pulled me into his lap. His father flashed me a smile as he took a bite of melon and looked through a newspaper with arabic writing.

I looked over at Samir who gave me a half smile and looked down with guilt. Ali had said he felt bad to have been a part of my injury. It wasn't his fault. Zaid was next to him, the son born between Ali and Samir. He was thinner than the other brothers, but in good shape. He had on a sleeveless t-shirt that showed off toned, dark arms. He eyed me with mild disinterest and gave me a nod before going back to looking at his phone as he ate.

Across the large circle sat Nasir. I hadn't noticed him when we came in, but he was certainly looking at me. He gave that interested smile he'd had the night before. It was that look that made you feel like the most interesting person in the world. Sitting next to him, but with his chair pushed back was Ben. He looked tired and a little upset, but didn't make eye contact with me. Maybe he was waiting for Nasir to feed him, but Nasir didn't seem to notice he was there. I was fascinated by these two.

Ali lifted the plate from in front of us and started to spin the circle. He loaded it with protein, of course. When the waffles passed, I reached out and gave a little "Uh!," but he signed "no" to me and spun to the fruit tray. He set the plate down in front of us and took the fork from the folded napkin.

He started to lift a forkful of scrambled eggs to my lips. I looked around and noticed everyone was watching us. I looked back at Ali and he gave me an insistent look so I opened my mouth and took the food. He alternated between a forkful for his mouth and one for mine. I wasn't used to eating much so I filled up quickly, but he kept trying to feed me.

I shook my head no and looked up at him. His eyes weren't backing down, but I really didn't want to eat more. One of the worst feelings in the world is having a ton of food sitting in your stomach. It makes me want to throw it all up and I didn't want to do that. I did, however, want one bite of a waffle.

I signed, "Please, no." He shrugged and picked up his phone, typing, "Ok but you need to start eating more, I'll let you rest for a few minutes." He flipped to a little puzzle game on his phone and put it in my hands while he finished our food.

I alternated between looking at the game and looking up at Nasir who was talking with his father, but keeping an eye on me as well. He was finished eating and was putting very small portions of things on his plate. He passed it to Ben who looked disappointed, but then quickly flashed him a smile and mouthed something that was probably a thank you.

My puzzle was interrupted by the phone showing an incoming call from some name in arabic. I lifted the phone to Ali who quickly stood up and set me on my feet. He raised the phone to his ear and then made the sign for me to "Stay put!" I sat down on the chair, thinking that this time I would obey him. He disappeared into another room with his phone.

His father set down his newspaper and reached for the spinning circle of food. He put one waffle on a clean plate and set it on the table between us. He offered me a clean fork and a smile. He nodded for me to eat.

I signed "thank you," but then shook my head no. I pointed towards where Ali had went. I made my hand open and close like a puppet mouth and shook my head again. He laughed at my miming skills and took his phone out to type to me.

"You are the cub of my cub, He won't mind if I give you a bite or two."

They really all bought in to this cub thing though it seemed like everyone had their own interpretation of what a cub was. I guess it basically meant a boy who is protected and cared for by another man. I signed a thank you and took the fork and sectioned off a corner of the waffle.

"I hope you are comfortable here. My son has never cared for anyone as much as I see him do with you. You are in our tribe now, if you want it."

I didn't know what to think of that.

"I want to please him, but I also want to go back to school," I decided to be open with him.

"Yes, that might be a problem. I don't anticipate he wants you outside the home. But if school is what you want, I will make sure he understands that you have needs of your own. He often has trouble thinking of what is best for others, but I know he puts your safety first."

"Thank you," I typed back, "I really do want to please him. He has been the best friend I could have ever asked for. I hate that he has had to spend so much time on me and hasn't seen his girlfriend in so long." I really did wonder why she hadn't turned up.

Ali's father looked confused at that statement. He took a minute to study be and then typed back, "You have a lot of decisions to make at such a young age. Just know that if you ever need to go back home, I will send you in comfort and style for as long as you want. I know you didn't ask to get involved in this family, but you will always be provided for. For as long as you want."

That was an odd thing to say, but he put his phone away before I could respond. I had just put the second piece of waffle in my mouth when I felt Ali lift me up. He sat in my place and put me in his lap again. I stopped chewing the delicious waffle in my mouth and tried to look like I wasn't eating.

Ali looked at the plate with the partial waffle and then looked at me with a smile. He shook his head. I pointed towards his father who was hopefully telling him that he had told me to do it. I finished chewing and swallowed it. I was now full.

It turned out the phone call was business and he had to run to the office for a few hours. I wanted to get out and see the city. I begged to go with him, but he typed that it wasn't something I could be there for. It would be the first time we had been apart in a long time. We both sat there on the bed. He made me promise to tap on my bracelet every time I felt lonely without him. He showed me where it kept track of my temperature, heart rate, and mood.

He told me to stay put and rest, but I wasn't tired at all. I didn't want to stay in the house. I begged to at least go swimming or do something outside while he was gone. He just kept typing no and that he was in a rush to go. I felt like a three year old throwing a fit, but I was going crazy in this little house. I stared out the window and saw everyone was starting to head out to the pool. His brothers were splashing around.

"PLEASE! I can't stay here, PLEASE! I won't stay here! Your father is out there by the pool. I'll stay with him" I typed on the tablet as he flew around the room tying his tie and putting his shoes on.

Ali took a look out the window, considered how easily I had run away the last time, and nodded with a frown. "Ok, but you stay by him and when he goes in, you follow." Ali ran back to the closet and brought back a swimsuit for me, a bottle of sunblock, and a large blue towel.

"I will be back as quickly as possible. Please be good and obey," Ali typed and then set down the tablet. He held my chin in his hand and studied me, giving a defeated smile. He leaned in and kissed me before dashing off. I saw him go to the pool and talk to his father who nodded a million times and waved for him to leave. White dog had followed him outside and went over to a high rock that overlooked the pool. He settled in for a sun nap.

I put on my swimsuit and went out to where Ali's father sat on the side of the pool with his feet in. He had on a small pair of blue swimtrunks. He was pretty muscular. This whole family put health above everything. Nasir and Ben were laying out on loungers wearing speedos. Samir was swimming laps and Zaid was sitting in the shade listening to headphones wearing the shorts and shirt he had on at breakfast. Nasir's father and two other men who I had not met were hanging out in one corner of the pool talking about something.

Ali's father, Dr. Hamad, motioned for me to come sit by him. I set my towel down and plopped down on it with my feet in the water. He picked up the sunblock from behind me and started to spray it over my chest and arms. He sprayed my back as I started to rub it in to my chest. I looked over at Nasir who had propped himself up on one arm and was watching me from behind dark sunglasses. I gave him a wave and smile. The doctor started rubbing my back and then picked up his phone from the stone deck.

"You shouldn't make eye contact with other men. It sends the signal that you are not loyal to your lion. I know your culture is different. I wish it weren't like that, but Ali gets jealous easily. Especially with Nasir, they have always been in competition," he typed.

I hadn't realized that. I typed back that I was sorry and still learning this culture. He nodded and went back to rubbing the sunblock in to my back. He sprayed a little on his hand and rubbed across my forehead, cheeks, and ears. His hands were strong like his son's and for some reason it stirred things inside me. I pulled away from him as I felt my cock start to fluff up. I immediately felt really disgusted with myself as I sat there.

We typed back and forth a little more about dumb stuff as the sunblock dried on my pale skin. He didn't try to rub any more on me.

I finally pointed at the water and gave him a look of, "Can I, please?" He set his phone down and slid into the pool. He turned back and helped me in. The water was cold and in deep contrast to the blazing heat of the backyard. I held on to the side of the pool since it was a little too deep for me to stand. I hadn't ever really learned to swim.

Dr. Hamad made a thumbs up to me with a questioning look. I nodded, smiled, and returned his thumbs up. He swam off towards the other men and joined in their conversation while keeping an eye on me. Samir swam by and paused, watching me hold on to the side.

He made motions to say, "You can't swim?" I shook my head. He took my hand and put it on his shoulder, then pulled me away from the edge. He wrapped my arms around his neck as he treaded water. He put me behind him and I held on as he started to swim around. He was going fast and easily balanced me on his strong back. Samir is a few months older than me, but much more developed. From behind, it wasn't much different than holding Ali.