Emilia Clarke and the 2019 Emmy's

Story Info
Emilia keeps me in her hotel for her use after the awards.
15.5k words
4.67
25.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 22, 2019

One thing that you may have surmised from my previous entries: the vast majority of the encounters I have take place at the Lodge. It's the secret around which all the relationships with celebrities I have revolves. At this point it's their place as much as it is mine. And while I would love to go hang out in downtown L.A. and meet up with whoever wanted to go clubbing that night, this would create so many problems that it wasn't feasible.

So, when Emilia Clarke told me that she wanted me to be there for the Emmy's while she was in town, I was quite perplexed by the request. Us meeting anywhere other than the Lodge was unheard of (aside from our first encounter, but that didn't count because the rules weren't established yet). But Emilia explained further, and when she laid it all out for me, it made a lot of sense. It stuck to the secrecy requirements easily enough, and it still allowed for us to have fun. I remember the night it happened very clearly.

I drove in to Los Angeles early in the afternoon on that Sunday. The town was of course abuzz with people as the Emmy's were prepared. This could have made things more difficult, but luckily where I was going was nowhere near where the awards were being held. I just had to make the usual careful moves to avoid being seen doing anything that would connect me to who I was meeting. That was all taken care of however, since I was meeting Emilia right at her hotel.

I gave my car to the valet outside the hotel, and went inside. The hotel was quite fancy, and there were several security personnel minding the lobby already. I could only wonder who else was staying there at the moment. I didn't care, however, knowing who was waiting for me in one particular room. I paid no attention to anyone else in the lobby, and went to the front desk. When I said I was picking up a package left by the room number Emilia texted me, I was given a white envelope. Inside was a room key.

Nonchalantly, I took the key and swiped it to access the elevator. Security watched me, but once I had the key and was clearly going somewhere with a purpose, none of them said anything. The panel in the elevator scanned the key again, automatically identifying the room I was going to. The ride took me to one of the upper floors, and when the doors dinged open, I was met with the quiet stillness you always find in a hotel corridor.

Emerging from the elevator had me notice a sign guiding me to the different banks of rooms, and I followed the arrow towards Emilia's room number. The corridor wound down further and further, until finally I took one more turn and was in a corner. The door to Emilia's room sat far off from any other door, hinting at both how large the room was and how private it was meant to be. I raised my hand and rapped my knuckles on the door in quick succession.

Click. Click. Swing. The locks unlatched, and the door opened up to reveal Emilia. She gave me a coy little smile as she raised her hand up to the door and looked at me. Neither of us said anything for a moment, instead taking in the sensation of meeting each other outside our usual location. Emilia raised one hand and beckoned me inside with a seductive flourish. I entered quietly, and Emilia closed the door behind us.

Click. Click. Emilia reset both the locks before turning back around to look at me.

"Hi there," she said, her expression instantly perking up and flashing me her trademark grin.

"Hello hello," I said as I looked at her back.

Emilia was not yet dressed for the awards. It was early in the day. In fact, she was very dressed down, wearing only capri sweatpants and a loose fitting t-shirt. She was also completely devoid of any makeup. Despite this, I was instantly drawn to her, because you know what Emilia Clarke looks like without makeup? Still goddamn gorgeous.

Emilia walked by me as I stood there, awaiting her cue. Many of the girls in the house liked to boss me around in some form or another, but Emilia was the one who did it the best. She could wordlessly get me to do her bidding, and I would instantly snap to attention whenever she had a command for me. She did it right then at that moment, stretching out her hand as she walked by. I leaned my head down and kissed her hand several times, admiring her soft skin and the slightly perfumed scent she always had.

"Come on, I'll give you a tour," Emilia said as she beckoned her hand to me.

The two of us walked through the opulent, almost excessively large hotel suite. The door led into a sitting room, that had a couch and two chairs encircling a coffee table next to a gas fireplace with a tv mounted above it. On the other side of the room was a large counter with several swiveling bar stools in front of it, hiding a small kitchen behind it. The other thing to note about the room was the inordinate number of windows it was made of. Most of the walls were glass panes that allowed me to see the sprawl of Los Angeles below me, and while it was a great view, was not exactly my scene.

From there we walked through the bathroom, which was as luxurious as one would expect in such a hotel. Marble sinks, fancy tile, whirlpool tub, all that. I still liked the Lodge's better. Emilia had a collection of toiletries already set out, but it was otherwise clean. We passed through quickly and emerged out the other side into a spacious walk-through closet. Emilia had one garment bag hanging on the rack, but nothing else. Her dress for the evening. I badly wanted a look at it, but Emilia passed by it without a word.

We emerged from the closet inside the bedroom, which thankfully had those odd semi-electronic blinds that switched the majority of the windows to a darker shade. We could still see out the window, but it no longer felt like the entire world could see in because the other side was darkened. Emilia's bags were opened with a few things set out, but one thing that was undisturbed was the bed. As we entered the room, Emilia hurriedly scooted her way to it and then flopped herself down on it, laying on her side.

When I went to join her, her eyes turned up at me, "Now, I'm going to give you fair warning. We have some time to kill, but you absolutely cannot wear me out before the show."

"And what exactly does 'wear you out' consist of?" I asked as I started to climb into the bed, but stopped partway through.

"Basically it just means that you," Emilia gestured to me with one hand while holding her head up with the other, "Will have to do all the work."

"Oh, so just like every other time then?" I japed as I laid down on my side next to her.

Emilia let out a faux gasp of offense and pushed me in the chest, "You ass," which, when said with that accent of her's, made it all the more funny to hear.

"Kidding, kidding," I said as I grabbed Emilia's hand and pulled us together.

We ended up on our sides facing each other while pressed against each other. Emilia put her arm up over my shoulder, and I put a hand down on her hip. For a moment we just looked at each other, but then Emilia smiled again and leaned in for a kiss. Our lips came together, and I could feel Emilia's smile staying on her face even as we kissed the first time. Even when we kissed two more times, I felt it there, and then Emilia, her hand now raking through my hair, leaned her head back to speak again.

"Seriously though, I don't want to exhaust myself before the show. So I was hoping that, just for now, I could mostly take it easy?"

"Alright," I said as my hand began to move on her hip. "I'm sure I'll...think of something."

As I said the last part, my hand moved on her hip over her pajama pants. I gripped the baggy material with my hand, and then began to pull. The soft fabric began to move, and out of my peripheral vision I could see more of Emilia's pale skin come into view. I pulled again, and then slid my hand back up, feeling the soft skin of Emilia's perfectly thick ass.

The two of us began to kiss again as my hand groped Emilia's ass. We stayed on our sides, which gave me complete control over where I wanted my hand to go, but for the moment I just wanted to admire Emilia's ass with my fingers. Emilia was just the right amount of thick. My hand had room to roam as I felt her ass, and when I squeezed it she felt simultaneously soft and fit. I was entranced by it for several minutes of light kissing, until Emilia shifted beside me, lifting her one of her thighs up.

My hand ran all the way down her ass, curving down between her legs as she spread them slightly. The tips of my fingers dipped down further, and immediately felt the heat from her pussy. Emilia kissed a little harder, putting her hand on my face as her tongue went into my mouth with increased vigor. Then she dropped her hand down, and while the tips of my fingers were teasing her pussy, she reached down and began to pull her pajama pants down further. I glanced down and watched as Emilia's creamy thighs came into view, and as I pulled my hand back, she rolled onto her back.

Emilia left her pajama pants around her knees as she spread her legs open further. I propped myself up on one arm and leaned down to kiss her again, only this time my fingers had all the room they needed to play with her pussy. I traced my middle finger up the center of her pussy, teasing the opening with several strokes. The light touch had Emilia breathing harder into my mouth, and as I let the tip of my finger just barely slide inside her, she breathed harder still. The tip of my finger emerged wet and slick, and I brought the pad of it to her clit, running it in a slow circle.

"Mmm," Emilia tipped her head back further into the pillow, moaning quietly before she looked back up at me. "I said I wanted to take it easy, I didn't say I wanted you to tease me."

"Sorry, my queen," I said with a cheeky smile.

I immediately changed my position, turning around and leaning my head down to Emilia's pussy as I lay beside her, upside down. She stayed on her back as I kept myself held up with one arm on the other side of her hips, and brought my tongue down to her pussy.

"Ohhhh that's better..." Emilia moaned quietly behind me.

I began to lick her pussy from my upside down angle, the same way I would if I were on the top of a 69. Emilia parted her legs as much as her half-removed pants would allow, until I pushed them down further and she successfully kicked them off both feet. At that, she opened her legs wide and kept them that way as my tongue licked her pussy from top to bottom, starting at her clit.

Emilia began to moan with a breathy sound that to my ear sounded like she was about to start screaming from the start. I kept licking downward, going over her pussy and making a point to coat every inch of her pussy with my tongue. Each lick ended low, teasing her opening. Emilia grabbed me with one hand, at first only caressing my leg for a moment, but then I felt her hand grip my cock through my pants.

I felt her begin to grope at the waist of my pants, attempting to force them open with one hand, until the button finally snapped. As soon as it did, she unzipped and then tried to pull them down from her upside down angle. At first she failed, but then as I was still eating her pussy, I felt her body shift beside me. One thigh lifted up as she turned and went onto her side, and as I looked down Emilia was wrenching my pants down far enough for my cock to spill out.

I brought my head back up to Emilia's pussy at the perfect moment for her to drape her thigh over it. It pulled me back into her pussy, and my mouth went right back to what it was doing, albeit with an easier angle now that it was shoved right up against me. As I started to lick, I felt Emilia's lips slide over my cock, but as I continued licking I didn't feel any other movement from her. Just when I was starting to wonder what was going on, I felt Emilia's hand clasp my ass and then pull me forward. The motion shoved my cock further into her mouth, and Emilia began to pulse the motion again and again. She didn't want to suck, she wanted me to fuck her mouth. Her desire to not wear herself out seemed to extend to her entire body.

I felt Emilia moaning as my cock slowly thrusted into her mouth, the tiny vibrations from her throat going into my shaft. My tongue continued to dutifully lick her pussy up and down, going over her clit and then curving my tongue forward more to get it down to her opening. For some reason, my urge to taste her was all the higher that day. Maybe it was being sandwiched between her thighs so nicely, or maybe it was the idea that everything I did to her would be just hours before millions of people were looking at her, but either way I wanted more.

I moved my head further between Emilia's thighs as I kept thrusting my cock into her mouth. Then, I reached my hands around her waist, and slid my fingers over her pussy. With one motion of one hand, I pressed two fingers over her lips and parted them slightly, right before my tongue shot forward between them. I felt Emilia give a shuddering moan into my cock as I slid my tongue as far into her pussy as I could. I kept it there several seconds, tasting her from the inside and attempting to push it in even deeper. Then, as I held my tongue there, I briefly opened my eyes and saw it. From the angle I was in, and as a result of our 69 position, Emilia's asshole was practically staring back at me.

Without a second thought, I pulled my tongue from Emilia's pussy and put it straight up against her asshole, pressing the tip against it and flicking it up and down. Emilia's mouth shot back from my cock with a surprising jolt, and then she twisted her head to look back and confirm what was happening with her own eyes. I stared back at her, the top half of my face visible while the bottom was wedged squarely between her asscheeks, not stopping my tongue.

"Ohhh," Emilia's grin widened as she looked at me. "Well that's...ohh..."

Emilia started to say something else, and then gave up as a pulse of pleasure shot through her. She didn't bother finishing her thought before she dropped back down, and pulled my cock back into her mouth.

I kept licking just as I was before, but also moved one of my hands underneath my chin, so I could still play with her pussy with my fingers. Emilia let out a constant stream of "mmm" sounds that were only punctuated by my cock sliding deeper into her mouth. When I dipped a finger into her pussy and then rubbed it on her clit, they got louder.

Emilia's weight shifted, and in less than a second we weren't on our sides anymore. Emilia laid her entire body on top of me, turning her hips down slightly to press her ass further back into my face. I kept my tongue pressed against her asshole as I felt Emilia now begin to suck my cock herself, giving it deep bobbing motions that pushed it into her throat from the upside down angle.

I got that very good mouth work briefly, until Emilia raised herself up onto her knees, essentially sitting on my face as my tongue works faster. She craned her head up to the ceiling, and then let out a moan that sounded like it was accompanied by a laugh. I could only see up her back from the angle, but I was grateful for that as Emilia reached down and pulled her shirt up and off her head. I kept licking and going at it as Emilia sat her ass down on my face. I lost track of time and didn't care at all, only snapping out of it when Emilia leaned forward and crawled off of me.

I sat up and watched as Emilia crawled forward and then hopped off the bed. She turned back to look at me, flashing another smile as she did. Then she beckoned me to follow her, and put both her hands on her ass. Emilia ran her hands over her ample butt, digging her fingers into the skin and then flicking them aside, causing her ass to jiggle and ensuring my attention stayed on it. I got off the bed and followed, knowing full well that every beckon Emilia made was because she knew exactly what she wanted, and all I needed to do was follow her lead (Queen's orders and all that). While coming up to her from behind, I pulled my shirt off, and also dropped my pants the rest of the way to leave them behind.

Emilia stopped as she reached the nearby dresser. It was waist-high, with a large mirror on top of it, but also immediately to the right was a full-body mirror mounted to the wall. As I got closer, Emilia bent herself over at the waist, resting her elbows on the dresser. She then turned back to me, the look on her face saying all I needed to hear. I came right up behind her, and Emilia turned to look in the mirror to the right. I did as well, and then saw what she was really going for. The curve of her ass was even more pronounced in the profile view of the mirror next to us. Emilia wanted to see me shoving my face into it from that angle.

I got down on my knees behind her, and stared right at it. Emilia parted her legs slightly, giving me a nice tease of her pussy, but I had to bring my hands up to her asscheeks again to spread them enough to see what she wanted. I pushed my face forward and put it right back where it was, pushing out my tongue and putting it right against her asshole. As soon as it touched, Emilia swung one arm behind her and grabbed me on the top of the head.

"Mmm, oh yeah..." Emilia moaned as she gripped my head and pulled it into her ass as hard as she could.

I stared straight up, while Emilia watched me eat her ass from the reflection in the mirror. She smiled as I did it, overjoyed at the sight of me worshiping her in a brand new way. I licked lightly at first, but as Emilia moaned more she began to move more. Her hand gripped my head by the hair, and began to tip it up and down. My tongue worked in an exaggerated lick, following the motion. Then, as Emilia giggled and moaned again, she began to bend her knees. Her ass began to move, at first up and down just like my head was, but then side to side as Emilia waggled it back and forth.

I lifted my hand up between her thighs, and slid two fingers up inside her pussy. Emilia lowered her ass further, likely attempting to get just as much attention on her pussy as on her ass. The moans she let out at that point made it seem that it was working. My tongue kept licking, and after pumping my fingers into her pussy for a short while, I pulled them out and began to rub them up on her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeah," Emilia cried out with a joyous grin on her face. Then her face shifted as she stared at me in the mirror. Her gleeful smile turned into a dazed o-face, and she began to orgasm. I felt her legs shake, making her ass shudder against my face, and she cried out several more times as she gripped the edge of the dresser to brace herself. She pushed and pulled herself off the dresser as she thrashed her way through her orgasm, and then finished with her head down on the dresser.

"Hehehe," Emilia giggled as she looked at my reflection again. Then she formed that cheeky grin again before saying, "Mmm, good boy. Always trying to please your queen."

I stood up, staying behind her and lining my still-hard cock up with her ass as she kept it stuck out. Emilia locked eyes on me, this time through the mirror in front of both of us. I gripped my cock, and began to raise it up, first going between her thighs, and then moving it up higher. Emilia lifted her head a bit and grinned as she felt the tip of my cock press against her asshole, but then she turned around.

"Probably not the best thing to try before walking the red carpet," she said as she put one hand on my chest, "Perhaps later."

"Yes, my queen," I said with a smirk. Emilia gave me a playful shove as she walked back to the bed, and I followed.

Emilia slid back onto the bed, first laying on her stomach as she turned and looked back at me. It was another tease of her perfect ass, and as I got on the bed to join her, she smoothly rolled onto her back. Emilia stretched out on the bed, parting her legs as I climbed on top of her, and grabbing a pillow to stuff under her head with both hands. She stayed that way, comfortable and ready, as I gripped my cock and slid it into her pussy. I began to slowly roll my hips forward into Emilia as she stared up at me, biting her lip with a grin as my cock filled her perfect pussy.