Emilia Clarke is the Queen

Story Info
Emilia joins the Lodge to discretely fulfill a fantasy.
15.6k words
4.58
25.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea of the Lodge was there from day 1, when Anya came to visit and ended up staying. But that was based on the nature of our relationship. When Maisie and Sophie came, it was so they could get privacy away from everyone else. They didn't specifically come up for the type of good time that I offered, but it was a happy coincidence that that was what they were looking for. It was quite some time before another girl became interested in the Lodge based on the previous events. While Maisie and Sophie established the idea of the Lodge being the secret place where anything goes, the next girl ushered in the era of how that would actually work. That girl just happened to be Emilia Clarke.

Sophie and Maisie had returned a few times before it was ever mentioned. I was perfectly content with Anya at the time, and those two were just welcome occasional visitors It was a great arrangement on its own. But, one of the times that the 4 of us were together, Sophie broached the subject.

"Hey, so...has anyone other than us been up here?" Sophie asked as she looked at Anya and me.

"No," I answered. We were sitting in the lounge, all of us on the couch, with Anya's legs draped over me. Maisie and Sophie were further down, both sitting cross-legged.

"The idea was for you to come up here to get away," Anya said, "We weren't advertising or anything."

"Yeah that's what I was thinking about. You did us a favor," Sophie continued.

"Sure," I replied. Sophie paused for a moment, seemingly deep in thought, and then snorted a laugh to herself.

"I was thinking, would you want to do another favor?" Sophie raised her eyebrows quizzically, but with a mischievous amusement.

"Oh my god," Maisie looked at her with another smirk, "You're serious?"

"What?" I asked.

"Emilia Clarke," Sophie began, "The last time we spoke to her together, we got to talking about...things. Not specific things like where we were or anything, but it was dropped that Maisie and I had a...mutual acquaintance. Emilia said she was super jealous of us, that she kinda had nothing."

"'Perpetually single' was the term she used," Maisie chimed in.

"Right," Sophie nodded in agreement, "So I just figured, maybe having a tumble up here would do her some good?"

Sophie and Maisie chortled to themselves, and I almost rolled my eyes. The Anya-Sophie-Maisie situation was one thing, but Emilia Clarke just needing to be fucked seemed the kind of unbelievable that wasn't real. Or, maybe it was the kind of unbelievable that happened because of how it seemed so impossible? My head tried to wrap around the fact that Emilia Clarke couldn't get a date, but maybe that was just it. A girl like her could have an endless number of men throwing themselves at her, so maybe having to navigate that fact just made her completely over it.

"I could see that," Anya answered with a shrug.

"Haha, should we try to get her up here?" Sophie asked with a smile, "Or at least tell her it's available?"

All three of them looked at me. I looked at Anya, but I knew she wouldn't have any objections. At this point she had laid back and watched me fuck both Maisie and Sophie several times, so she was not averse to sharing me. I finally shrugged and nodded, "Sure."

That was all that was said on the matter that night. Several weeks went by, and it had completely exited my brain at that point. But one day out of the blue, I received a text from Sophie.

"Heeeeey, sooooo, remember when I brought up Emilia coming by?"

"Yes I do." I answered back, very curious.

"...she wants to meet you."

"Seriously?"

"Yep. I brought it up at a thing I saw her at last night, and the look on her face was definitely curious. She seemed interested, but had worries. So she asked if I could arrange for you two to meet first."

"Holy shit."

"I know. So, should I tell her yes?"

"Of course you fucking should."

"Haha, k. Does tomorrow work for you?"

It did, so of course the very next day I drove down to LA. In the current days of the Lodge, this was a big no no. If I was seen out with a celeb, all it would take is 1 more sighting for people to possibly make a connection. Then who knows what would be said. Best to avoid that possibility entirely. But in the early days that rule hadn't been established yet, and this was Emilia fucking Clarke we were talking about.

I was in LA semi-regularly for work, so I wasn't bothered. Sophie had arranged the whole thing for us, and it became that Emilia and I would meet up in the middle of the day somewhere off the beaten path. To my surprise it was a bar I'd never heard of, and the whole thing was a combination of blind date and Cold War spycraft.

To ensure that Emilia would know it's me and not start talking to a random person, I was instructed to wear a bracelet that Maisie had left behind for me on one wrist. Sophie sent a picture of it, but not me (again, for cautious reasons, the same reason that would become the rule no pics could be taken at the Lodge with phones). So, I put it on, rolled up my sleeve to ensure it was visible, and made my way inside.

The place, while seeming very classy and well put together, was almost dead that time of day. A maître d' asked if I was alone, but I answered I was meeting someone as I looked around. The whole bar was split into two sections, so I made my way further inside. The booths and tables were mostly empty, until I got to the back room. That's when I saw her.

The booths were tall so as to block one booth from looking into another, but sitting at the edge of one, visible to me, was Emilia. My brain registered instantly, and as I started to walk to her, I saw her eyes shift down and notice the bracelet. She was slouching in the booth, but immediately perked up as she saw me approach. A bored expression shifted into a happily surprised one, with her eyebrows lifting, her eyes widening, and then smile flashing across the room like a beacon to me.

I closed in and got a good look at her. Her long, brown hair was let down, she had on a black jacket with a white shirt underneath, and from what I could tell under the booth, very tight jeans, and high heels. Emilia stood up as I finished my approach. Her smile had changed into something of an amused grin as she looked at me, and the next thing I know both her hands were on my arms.

"Hello," Emilia said as she leaned in and gave me a greeting kiss on the cheek. She pulled away and looked at me, but her hands stayed on my arms a moment. Then she gave them a squeeze, looking at my chest as she did. She was sizing me up. Even with her heels, I was much taller than her.

"Obviously I didn't think those two would have bad taste, but," Emilia smirked again as her fingers felt my shoulders, "Yeah."

The two of us slid into the booth at that. Emilia already had a drink, something with gin and lime-garnished. I ordered a whiskey as we started to talk.

"Sophie could've just sent me your picture ahead of time," Emilia started, "That would've done it for me."

"I think she's scared of being hacked," I answered, "I would be too if I was her. The amount of selfies she takes in the shower is very high."

Emilia laughed, "I wasn't planning on doing that."

"What were you planning on doing?"

Emilia laid it all out. Dating in her social circle was problematic as it was. Men either were trying to date her for bragging rights, or they got too attached and made it awkward for her to go on extended filmshoots. Or at least that was her experience so far.

"So really, I was just hoping to go somewhere and have some fun," she concluded.

"That can be arranged," I answered, triggering that perfect smile of her's once more.

"Ok, so tell me, what kind of fun can I have up there? Sophie and Maisie were mum on the details," Emilia spoke quietly, looking at me with a more serious gaze. But one eyebrow was still slightly raised, showing her curiosity.

"Depends on what you like," I answered. "Do you like swimming?"

"Maybe," Emilia shrugged coyly.

"Private sauna?" I went on. Emilia raised her eyebrows and nodded slightly, nodding with another tease.

"Private room where I can guarantee you won't be bothered?"

"Oh?" At this Emilia leaned forward, putting her head in one hand, "What happens there?"

"What do you like?" I asked, pointing the question with a slight grin cracking in my expression.

Emilia smirked, and looked up at the ceiling in thought. Her expression seemed even more amused as she ran her tongue slightly along her top lip a moment.

"I like lots of things," she said quietly. That's when I felt it, Emilia's hand under the table going onto my thigh, "It's just that Maisie and Sophie were mum on the...details."

"They liked lots of things, too," I said as I looked at her. Emilia's eyes turned back to me, and her hand ran slowly back and forth on my thigh.

"Such as?" She asked, a tiny smirk staying on her lips.

"Both of them love being eaten out," I said, barely above a whisper.

"Mhm," Emilia said, looking more amused.

"Both of them love sucking cock," I said matter-of-factly.

"Obviously," Emilia said, hitting each syllable hard.

"Both of them love watching the other take it. Hard," I said, emphasizing the last word.

"Ahh, see that's where I'm curious," Emilia disappointingly took her hand off my leg and folded her hands together. "There are lots of things I like, but they go behind being pounded hard and sucking a cock."

"Trust me when I say that's not all I do," I said quietly. Anya could attest to my more soft, giving nature, but I didn't think bringing anyone else up was a good idea at that moment.

"What else do you do?" Emilia said with a curious glance, her eyes scanning me up and down. I took another drink, taking my time to pause, and then looked at her.

"Obviously, you want something more intense, more thoughtful, or you wouldn't be bringing up looking for something so specific. You want someone to go over every inch of you. You've been admired, but you want someone to restrain themselves long enough to admire you the way you want. You want someone to worship you like a queen? You want to feel like every inch of skin you show is a treasure? You want someone to caress every part of you with their fingers and their lips before you even touch them? That's me."

There was a pause that felt like minutes passing by as Emilia and I stared at each other. I could feel heat in my ears, either from the drink or from how Emilia was looking at me. Finally Emilia straightened her hands and slowly put them on the table, before leaning in closer to me.

"Ok, you got me. That's exactly what I want," Emilia said confidently. But then, she slid one of her hands forward towards mine. "At first. But here's the other thing. When I said I liked a lot of things I wasn't lying. So yes, I want to be worshiped like it's a gift I'm even in the room, but then, I want the same kind of affection, only with me tied up and held down while you do it."

She took one of my hands in her own, and then brought it to her other wrist, making a show of my fingers locking around it. Then she flashed her eyes up at me with an armor-piercing look.

"So, can you do both those things?"

I moved my hand on Emilia's wrist, taking her other arm and putting them together. With one hand, I gripped both her wrists and held them together, slowly picking my drink back up and taking another sip. Emilia watched my hands hold her arms down, and then she flashed a closed-mouth smile at the sight of it, and nodded.

"Of course I can use more than my hands to do it like that," I said as I released her arms. Emilia kept her hands on the table, raising her eyes back to me again. Her expression changed into a pleasantly flirtatious look, and then she cracked into another tiny smile.

"Alright," she said, bluntly.

"Alright?" I asked, also fighting back a grin.

"I'm in," she said.

"Wonderful," I said quietly, looking right at her.

"So how is this going to work?" she asked. She bit her lip after she said it, like she was waiting for an order.

"You get up to the house as soon as you can," I said with an amused sense of urgency to my voice. I dropped one of my hands down below the table, putting it on her thigh this time. Emilia looked down at her lap at me doing it, but said nothing.

"I want to do this right," she began. She paused and reached down, putting her own hand on mine before speaking again, "There's a few things I'd like to get first, so I'll come up Friday night."

I nodded slowly, suddenly a bit anxious that I couldn't take her back with me right now. Emilia seemed to sense that, or at least she felt something similar, because she began to tease by pulling my hand to her inner thigh.

"But until then," she began, leaning in closer, "Where can we go right now?"

"You're serious?"

"Yeah," she whispered in a light, teasing voice, "Just a quick preview."

My mind raced, trying to think of something. Hotel nearby? Bathroom of this bar? Back in the alley? Emilia didn't seem the type for something to happen in any of those.

"Does your car have tinted windows?" Emilia asked, eyebrows raised.

"By an odd coincidence, it does," I said as I gave her a smirk.

There was a silent pause as we stared at each other again, each of us daring the other to back out. Neither of us did. Emilia instead just bit her lip, and then finished her drink.

"Pick me up out front," she said, eyebrows raised suggestively.

I did. Calmly leaving the bar, I rushed back to my car further up the street. After catching my breath a moment, I started the car and pulled back up in front of the bar. With the window cracked just enough for her to see in, I waited there, double-parked. Emilia emerged from the bar and nonchalantly walked to the car. She entered without a word and sat back as I pulled away.

"Where to?" I asked, turning to look at her a second.

"Wherever works," she said, running her fingernails lightly along my arm.

I quickly got off the busy street to a side street. I knew the area somewhat well, and a couple minutes later I found a multi-level parking garage a little off the beaten path. It was quiet as I pulled in, and as we approached the top level there were fewer and fewer cars, and not a single person in sight. I pulled into a space in the far corner of the top level, where the view out the windshield was of buildings too low to see up to us, and the view around us was empty garage.

"This works," I said, unbuckling my seatbelt and turning to her.

She said nothing in response, but instead she started to lean in towards me. Both her hands reached out and went to my face, sliding her fingers over my cheeks and pulling me into her as I leaned in as well. Our mouths met with a slow press, and her full pouting lips pressed against mine as she let out a quiet "mmm."

We kissed again, as soft as before, and then a third time where I felt Emilia's tongue slip out just enough to enter my mouth. We kissed a little wider, and her tongue licked the tip of mine. I reached one hand across to her seat, and let it come to rest on her thigh, sliding it along her tight jeans and beginning to feel the curve of her leg.

Emilia shifted as we kept kissing, lifting her leg and allowing my hand to slide underneath it. I pulled her a little upward as I felt the back of her thigh and then slid my hand up higher onto her ass. It wasn't the best angle to grab, but I could still feel how perfectly thick it was. Emilia let one hand run down my chest, and then grabbed a handful of my shirt. She pulled me towards her and we started to kiss harder, faster, getting into it like we both knew the other needed it.

Hands started to move more freely. I gripped her leg and reached back around to her ass to grip it as hard as I could through her jeans, while Emilia kept pulling on my shirt and sliding her hand across my stomach, until her hand finally moved down and began to feel my cock through my pants.

Her eyes dipped down as her fingers felt the bulge hardening, and she stared down at it a moment. She tightened her fingers around it where she could as she tried to actively fight the cloth blocking her way. After losing, she began to just run her fingers along the outline of my shaft, and leaned in to kiss again. Thinking it was only fair, I started to slide my hand down between her thighs. Even though she had jeans on, I could tell from her reaction that she felt something as I ran my fingers on her pussy through them.

Emilia gave several more hard, almost sloppy kisses where her tongue ran along my lower lip, and then she leaned back. With a very delightful smile, she thumped her hand on the gear shift and the center console of the car.

"This is in the way," she laughed. After a quick glance to the back seat, she leaned in to kiss me one more time, and then worked to maneuver herself between the seats to the backseat. She laughed as she slid her head through and then slithered her legs next, and then landed in the back seat with an awkward flop. She laughed again and fixed her hair, before patting on the backseat next to her.

I reached down and pulled the lever to move the passenger seat up as far as I could. It gave me enough room to squirm my way into the backseat as well, which I very much needed being much taller than Emilia. She giggled as I made my way into place, and then grabbed me again. I sat back as Emilia shifted onto her knees and leaned her body on top of mine. She pressed her lips onto mine again while I reached back to grab her ass with both hands this time.

Emilia hummed a tiny moan of approval as I grabbed her ass, while her tongue slid back into my mouth. I felt her hands move again, and she shook her back as she tried to get her jacket off in the slightly cramped space. I reached up to help, pulling it off her shoulder and down her arms, leaving her in the short-sleeved white shirt she had on underneath. It was quite tight, emphasizing her tits even though it showed no cleavage.

After tossing the jacket back into the front, Emilia came at me again. Only this time as her lips pressed against mine, her hands went to my belt. She pulled it open with one motion, and then undid my pants with a frantic strength in her grip. One more kiss while her hands ran over the fabric one more time, and then she pulled back to watch as she pulled down my pants just far enough for my cock to spill out.

"Oh my god," she said with another bright smile. She looked at me, and then turned to look out all the windows of the car. Emilia confirmed there was noone in sight, and then she began to slide down in the seat. She pushed her legs further back and sat on her knees, leaning down again as I sat there. At the last second, she flipped her hair to one side, and gave me a perfect view of her lips parting as they slid over the tip of my cock.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Emilia moaned out as she slowly slid her mouth down the first time. She went up and then far back down twice, faster this time. Then she pulled her mouth off with a pop, looking up at me with another grin, her face partially obscured by my cock right up against it.

"You have," she started to say and then stopped to bite her lip before finishing, "A very nice cock."

"Thank you," I said with a grin of my own. I was almost throbbing from how badly those first few moves had gotten me. Emilia slid her mouth back down and I felt it again. Her tongue was working against my cock while she sucked with just the right amount of pressure. I was about to compliment her on it until she went down again, farther this time. Like it was nothing at all, Emilia pulled my cock into her throat and held her head there for several seconds. While she stayed there, one hand went to my chest. She was definitely feeling me start to breath harder while my cock stayed in her throat.