Emilia's Fucktoy

Story Info
One-shot - Emilia Clarke using me as a cocksleeve.
2.9k words
4.27
71.7k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emilia stared deep at me. Her beautiful blue eyes pierced through me, making me feel truly naked, even with no clothes on. They were full of lust. There was nothing else there. She had turned into an animal, acting purely on instinct. And what that instinct was telling her was very simple.

She had to fuck me.

I felt so vulnerable, so completely at her mercy, lying there on the table, naked, trembling, andso hornyandso wet.Her grip in my waist was rough, nails digging into my flesh. My mouth was hanging open with anxious expectation while she licked her lips, slowly rubbing her hard cock, smiling with mischievous intent while rubbing the tip of her dick on my pussy.

Her smile widened when I reacted to her touch, squirming and twitching to her every motion, without even intending to. How could I not though? This world class actress, an incredible beauty, devilishly charismatic, traffic stopping hot, and on top equipped with a magnificent cock like that, was about to fuck me crazy.

It was everything a hot slut like me could hope for. A fuck to change my life. I shivered harder thinking about it, I wanted that so bad. I lusted after all of her – her sex hungry stare, her luscious lips, her hair when it would tangle with mine, her shapely breasts, toned stomach, wide hips, kissable thighs, andthat cock.The heat pulsed and flushed through my body. That masterpiece of a dick was about to enter me, to touch me deep, to make me lose my mind. I would dedicate my whole being to it. Pleasing it, and her, was all I cared about now. This fuck was my whole world, and the only option was to give it everything I had. This slut would realize her purpose... now.

She got tired of teasing.

She broke the stare to put the tip of her cock to the entrance to my hole.

She looked back at me.

She smiled slyly.

And she thrust.

OH MY-!I suddenly felt all air leave my lungs, and an exasperated gasp leave my lips, but I couldn't even hear me. My eyes rolled back, along with my head jerking, and the motion of my whole body shaking to that immense thrust. She had broken through me. Physically, but also through my will. I was hers.

She didn't move while I recovered. I looked at her through the locks of my hair spilled on my face. She kept smiling. I raised my head. She had put almost her full length into me. Maybe a quarter of cock was still visibly outside, but that was enough. I was hers, and she knew she had me. She ran a hand through her hair, pushing it behind her ear. And she spoke.

Move.

I moved. Her commanding voice echoed inside my head a thousand times, while I shook my hips and raised my ass eagerly, trying to take as much of her cock in as I could. Meanwhile, she stood still. She was enjoying watching her fucktoy squirm on her cock. Animalistic desire yes, but she was in control. She had power, and she liked it. She seized the moment when I pushed into her, and drove the rest of her cock into me. I gasped again, while trying to make sense of that huge piece of wonderful fuckmeat lodging itself inside my pussy and her balls slapping into me.

I could cum just like that. The sheer amount of desire screaming in my head would make most people faint. For an experienced whore, it was barely bearable. But I couldn't afford to lose my senses. I had tofeel everything.This was the greatest fuck of my life, and I had to savor that overpowering feeling.

Emilia gently moved, her dick only moving enough to make itself known. My breath quickened while she picked up speed. A few centimeters were coming in and out of me, and she moaned softly. Yes! I was pleasing her. Or rather, she was using me to get her pleasure. Frankly, both interpretations turned me on, and I didn't care about which she was thinking, as long as she got what she wanted. That's what I wanted.

Oh, and how I was moaning. She was really fucking me now, pushing more than half her length in and out, and doing it fast. She had to be quite well experienced, to use that massive dick so well. A lesser person would have it flopping around, haphazardly pushing it, but she knew how to use it.

You would never have guessed it by looking at her in another situation, clothed, acting, smiling for pictures. But it makes total sense. Obviously a famous actress like her has fucked a few people. And a dick like that gets talked about. Now, where I am, with Emilia on top of me, fucking me senseless, it was very easy to imagine. In dressing rooms, auditions, clubs, press releases, she was her adorable innocent cute self. Get her in a room with you, and the sex fiend part of her personality comes out and fucks your brains out. I can see her growing up, going to sleepovers, changing in locker rooms, and everyone drooling over her cock. What kind of teenage girl wouldn't want to fuck a cock like this? She must have fucked half her classmates. Directors would beg her to star in their productions just for a taste of that dick.

She cupped my breast, holding tight on it while slamming me. Her cock was hitting every single part of my pussy, making me feel weak already. She started playing with both my tits, groping and fondling and twisting my nipples, while still fucking me madly. In a matter of minutes, I came. The pleasure was like waves through my body, making my legs shake, my hands gripping my hair to have something to hold onto and my throat spitting out sounds of love and lust, unrecognizable even to me, overwhelming, echoing off the walls and ringing back in my ears.

I opened my eyes to meet her stare again. Emilia was now frowning for the first time since we met. She didn't stop fucking me or touching my tits. But she wasn't happy now. She took her hands of my tits, and gripped my hair and pulled me close to her roughly. With one hand on my throat, she spoke again.

Move, slut.

Holy shit! Without missing a beat, I started grinding my hips on her again, spreading my legs as much as I could. I could absolutely not let up. Using one hand behind me to support my body whileshe still kept fucking me,I started to think again. That was so fucking hot! She totally didn't care about my pleasure, she knew sluts like me loved being abused and would end up cumming anyway. And her voice! Strong, commanding, using that sexy accent she was known for. Emilia Clarke could whisper a phonebook into your ear and you'd still lose your mind with lust.

Our bodies were very close now, in a romantic position, with me staring lovingly into her eyes and she looking into my bouncing tits while simultaneously groping them and running a hand through my back. She fucked me mercilessly, driving her whole dick into me with amazing speed, her balls hitting my ass on every thrust, while I tried to keep up with the crazy motion of her hips with my own, coming up to meet her every time she pushed in.

I moaned like never, letting out every possible sound of pleasure I could, trying to withstand the immense heat on my body. I was nearly screaming now, wasn't I? Well, I figure she at least tolerated it, or she would have told me to shut up long ago. She too was moaning, low, deep moans through gritted teeth. Although subtle, they were there, and that was the only sound I cared about. Again, I was pleasing her! Of course, the customer's pleasure was the most important thing in the business, but that was not how I was thinking.

I was thinking that I loved this girl. I loved everything about her. Her beautiful body, her dominant personality, her unrelenting stamina, and her amazing cock. Satisfying her sexually was the greatest thing I could ever do for her. All I wanted was for her to be happy. I was just a slut, probably one of many Emilia had banged in her life, and there was not much I had going for me. But this I could do. I could make her cum.

Upon this realization, I looked up at her face again. I was smiling. No one had ever fucked me like that. Well, maybe like that, but notlike that.It was everything about the sex. It was flawless and magnificent, an epic of lust and sweat and bodies clashing, and it was making me cum again.

She must have felt it, my pussy definitely tightened up around her dick, and she instantly stopped thrusting her whole dick, and instead was making short and quicker thrusts. The sudden change halted my orgasm for a second, although it was inevitable now. But then, her hand found itself around my throat. She was choking me hard. I felt the pain and fear of being out of breath, mixed with the sensation of being on the edge of cumming, and my total abandon, as I did nothing. I just kept looking at her and moving my hips.

She was frowning again. The pressure in my head was building, and my vision got blurred. I became an object, inert and devoid of will. I did what I was designed to do, and she could do with me as she pleased. I felt a brush of hot air in my cheek. It was her breath. She was really close to me, staring at the whites of my eyes. She stopped moving for one whole second, and my world shook.

I was not being fucked anymore.

She just said two words.

Cum,slut.

Emilia pushed the whole of her dick into me. I came.

I was blind, deaf and numb. The world outside of my head vanished. The only thing I could feel was the orgasm, riding through every inch of what I recognized as my body.

After a good many seconds, it was coming back to me. I could breathe again. My skin was feeling things. My vision little by little was coming into focus. It must have been minutes, slowly coming back to life. I understood I fell back into the table. I understood the massive orgasm that was still visible on my face.

And I understood her.

She was there in front of me, the same way she was when we started. Holding her still hard cock, stroking it softly, and looking at me. I couldn't believe all of this. She waited, patiently, for me to be ready again. To be fucked again.

I loved Emilia Clarke.

She bent down a bit, putting one hand in my face and touching it lightly, like lovers do. Her words, now soft and tender, were again in my ears.

You ok? Can you go again?

YES. YES. YES. A million times yes. I was alive. This was it. I was alive, and I would fuck Emilia Clarke. It was my whole world, and I was ready to embrace it. I nod my head, still smiling at her. She understands it.

She pulls me by the waist to the edge of the table again, and I spread my legs. She was smiling too. Tenderly, with none of that rage of before. She put the tip in. I nodded again. She pushed it all back in. I moaned. She started fucking me.

Y E S! It was perfect again. She instantly went up to the previous blinding speed. Now her hand was holding mine, midway through the air, and the other was holding my waist. I moved with her, in perfect synchrony, flesh against flesh, like seasoned dance partners. This was the dance of love, and I loved it, and she definitely enjoyed dancing it with me.

I got up again, holding her hand tightly. Face to face, we looked at each other. She kissed me on my open mouth, soft at first, then rough, rushing her tongue into mine. She knew how to lead me anywhere. I would follow her to the ends of the world. And she moved so beautifully, taking her tongue out of my mouth and onto my neck... God, is that hot... Biting down on my shoulder, just to watch me moan and squirm louder... Then kissing, licking, groping, biting my tits... And I was still being fucked hard! My lover was so strong. She stood tall, supporting me whole, enabling me to give her everything I had. It was heaven. I felt complete.

I have no idea how long we were there, locked in our embrace. Time didn't matter. All I know is that, eventually, her thrusts were getting more paced, and her breath quickened. This was it! Emilia was cumming! God bless me, I was giving Emilia Clarke an orgasm. That made me so happy, I was smiling and laughing softly. She saw it, of course she did. She already knew all there is to know about me. She finally changed positions, laying me down on the table again, without pulling her cock out. I wanted to say something, to encourage her, or say that I wanted her cum, but I couldn't find the words. They weren't really needed.

After a few more thrusts, she pulled out of me and climbed on the table over me, standing on her knees as if she were to sit on my stomach. She held her dick by the top and jerked it fast, biting her lower lip and looking down on me. Her other hand was behind my head, pulling it up slightly and stroking my hair. I kept my eyes and mouth open. I wanted to see all of it.

Emilia moaned, one, two, three times. Her whole body shook. The hot, white spurts came out of her dick, landing on my cheek, all across my nose and my forehead, spilling on my hair, straight on my tongue and into my open mouth twice, then dripping on my chin and neck. Her taste was amazing. Very salty, and a bit bitter, but sweet in the end. It was also thick and strong, sticking where it landed.

She gasped in relief. I thought it was over, but then she suddenly pulled my head up, putting the tip of her dick into my mouth, and more cum shot into my tongue and the back of my throat, while I did my best to lick her, helping her ride out the orgasm. After I had licked every drop of cum out of her dick, she pulled out, kind of collapsing on top of me. She laid down beside me, legs and hips still over mine and her hot, still throbbing dick laying on my stomach.

I could only stare at the ceiling, with eyes open wide, savoring the taste in my mouth, and listening to our labored breathing. Holy shit. I felt her hand in the back of my head, gently turning me towards her.

She was staring directly at me, big wide eyes like I must've had too. We looked at each other for a couple moments, breathing into each other's faces. Her hand started brushing my face, picking up drops of cum. She brought her fingers to my lips, and I licked them, taking more of her cum into my mouth. She came towards me, bringing our faces together, and then licked the cum my cheek in one move.

She paused for a second, tasting it inside her mouth. God, that was hot. Then, she opened her mouth over mine, and let the cum drip into my mouth, kissing me when it was over. She definitely appreciated her own cum, as her tongue moved frantically, lapping all the cum she could get.

Emilia broke the kiss and paused again, tasting her cum. She tilted her head up and gulped it down, swallowing it all in one go. That was incredible. She went down with her tongue again, now hungrily licking all of my face and neck, determined to take every drop of cum from my skin into her mouth.

After a lot of moaning from her intense licking, she kissed me again, a full on cum kiss, hungry and greedy. She backed down after a while, leaving all the cum for me. She was on top of me again, staring with that tender expression.

Swallow now, will you?

I nodded yes and swallowed. One big gulp like she did, then one small.

So? How do I taste?

Amazing, I answered weakly. She looked very satisfied, and laid down again next to me. We stared at each other again, just breathing. She put one hand over my cheek and said:

This was great, wasn't it, love? So, I do have to go now, but I will be back in a couple hours, and I'd love if you could be here to keep me company then. Will you be here for me?

Yes! I would be here, always, for as long as she wanted me. As she got up, went to the bathroom, collected her clothes and got dressed, and said goodbye as she left the room, I could only lie there, completely wasted, and contemplate the facts of what happened, and that there was more to come later. I was in peaceful bliss, naked and wet over that table. And I giggled to myself: she called me "love".