Emillya & Joe Ch. 03

Story Info
More wonderful lovemaking, with bdsm overtones.
2k words
3.64
16.4k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emillya and Joe: the Morning After

Official and Proper Legal Disclaimer Thingy: The characters of Duncan McLeod, Immortal Boy Scout, and Joseph Dawson, Sexy Blues Singer Extroardinaire, belong to Davis/Panzer productions. They also own the whole Highlander concept thingamajig. All rights therein belong to them, not me. The character of Emillya Sorovkin is mine, all mine. She belongs to me, its all my fault, blame me. No one anywhere anyhow has received any monetary compensation for any part of the following, and never will. No Highlander clones were harmed in the making of this tale; the Joe clone was returned to Clones R Us the following day, a little worse for the wear, but on time. The author will pay for the dry cleaning, though.

Emillya woke slowly in the soft moonlight, shivering at Joe kissing the back of her neck. She sighed and turned her head slightly, giving him a little more access. His large hand caressed her breasts as his cock stirred against her back. She started to turn onto her back, wanting to face him but he caught her hip and held her still, spoon fashion.

He skimmed his fingertips down her spine and over her backside, slipping between her legs from behind. Her breath came out in a hiss as his finger parted her lips. She moaned as he caressed her, her flesh feeling tender from his earlier more exuberant lovemaking. His finger teased her aching clit as she raised her knee, giving him more room to play.

“Is this okay?” His voice was low and husky in her ear.

“mmh hmm.” She said on a sigh.

He slid down a bit in the bed, gently raising her upper leg, opening her body to him. She gasped slightly as he entered her from behind, feeling his cock pressing deep into her. He moved gently, knowing she must be sore from earlier. The tip of his cock nudged her g spot, making her squirm against him. He snaked one hand over her hip and found her clit. He stroked it gently, pressing it back against his shaft as it moved within her. He was hitting her g spot every time he moved, making her writhe in his arms. It felt almost like a jolt of electricity, making her body contract around him. She moaned softly as he bit at the base of her neck, flicking his tongue over her throbbing pulse.

He bit down again as he thrust deeper, and she yelped as the strongest orgasm she’d ever had swept over her. Her whole body contracted, curling into a ball in his arms. She shuddered against him, making him groan as she bore down on his cock. He slipped from her body as he came, spilling hot come over her inner thighs and backside.

She turned in his arms and pressed a kiss to his chest. He raised her chin and kissed her gently, smiling into her sleepy eyes.

“You’re insatiable, y’know?” She said with a soft smile.

“I didn’t hear you complaining, sweetheart.” He reached between her legs and stroked her wet sex, gently teasing her bruised flesh. Her breath hissed from between her teeth. “Am I hurting you?”

“A little.” She said, then gasped as he hit a particularly sore spot. He smiled regretfully, and withdrew his hand. “Joe, it’s okay.”

“Later” he said with a smile. He slid down again and pillowed his head on her breasts and drifted back to sleep.

A few hours later, the smell of Chicory French Roast wafted through the apartment as the coffeepot woke up. He stirred, waking her gently. He smiled and kissed the tip of each breast good morning, then her lips as he sat up. She blinked sleepily up at him, her tousled hair framing her face.

“I smell coffee.” He nodded and smiled at her. “Should I go get us some and bring it back to bed?”

“That’d be great.”

“How do you take it?” she asked, trying to be casual, since he’d more or less indicated he wouldn’t be adverse to spending a leisurely morning in bed.

“Hot and steamy and as often as possible.” He said, giving her a sexy look through half closed eyes. Predictably, she blushed. She lightly punched his bare shoulder.

“I meant the coffee.”

“So did I. What did you think I meant?” he teased. She put on her glasses, pulled them way down to the tip of her nose and gave him her best “Librarian Look” over the frames. “Black.” He said, chuckling at her.

She pulled herself out of the bed, saying “Ow, ow, ow..” As she stretched and straightened tight muscles. He grinned.

“Yeah, I’m a little sore, too. Last night was a bit athletic, don’t you think?” As she stood up, he saw bruising along her waist and buttocks where he’d held her last night. He touched one gently along her lower back. When she turned to face him, he saw similar marks along her breasts and stomach. “I’m so sorry, Emillya. You should have told me I was being too rough.”

“It’s okay, Joe. I didn’t notice last night. Besides, I like that sort of thing, I just bruise easily.” She was looking around for something to cover herself with, but she couldn’t figure out where her shirt had gotten. He tossed her his shirt, and she pulled it on as she headed for the kitchen.

She was back in no time, carefully climbing back into his bed with a mug in each hand. She sighed softly as she curled up next to him.

“Now I need a back rub.” She joked, feeling sore muscles.

“I could for that. Of course, I do have a whirlpool bath.” He paused and kissed her. “Big enough for two.”

“Nice.” She sighed against his lips. “The bath and the company, that is.”

“You go draw the bath, I’ll be right in.” He said as he transferred to his chair.

She went into the bathroom and started the water. She found a bottle of vitamin E oil and poured a dollop in. She was braiding her hair as he wheeled in. He added a splash of witch hazel for sore muscles and then transferred to the edge of the tub, then lowered himself to the molded seat along the inside. She wrapped an elastic band around her braid and took his hand as she stepped carefully over the edge and in. When the water was up to her waist as she stood before him, he turned it off and started the jets.

She started to sit next to him, but he stopped her, pressing his lips to the bruises on her back. He trailed his lips over her skin, leaving butterfly kisses on every mark of passion. He parted his lips, caressing her battered flesh with a soft tongue. She turned dreamily before him, as his lips wandered over the finger marks along her side. He was especially gentle when he reached her breasts, teasing her with his teeth, but no biting. Just hinting, making her breathe his name as she ran shaking fingers in his silvery hair. He took his time with her breasts, tasting the soft skin and making her nipples hard and pointed.

He was aroused too, erect and throbbing in the warm water swirling around him. But she wasn’t ready yet; he wanted her breathless and begging. He drew her down, turning so he lay back on the seat and she was sprawled over him. She kissed him softly, exploring his mouth with her own. He caught at her tongue with his teeth, nipping it gently, reminding her of how he’d feasted on her the previous night. He sucked it deep inside his mouth, reminding her of how she’d suckled his cock.

The bubbling water soothed her skin as his hands wandered her body. The water moving between her legs aroused her as much as his hands and kisses did. She tore her mouth away so she could speak to him.

“Joe please, I need you now.”

“Like this?” He asked, slipping one long finger inside her. She shook her head even as her body contracted around him, shamelessly riding him.

“Like this, then?” He slid his other hand up to the back of her head, pressing her lips to his, thrusting his tongue deep inside, coordinating his kiss and the finger inside her. She twisted in his lap, whimpering a denial.

He turned so she was below him on the seat, and he was between her legs, the tip of his cock teasing her clit. He moved softly, running the tip between her silken lips. “Like this?” He asked, smiling down on her.

She gasped a denial. “No Joe, please, I want you inside me.”

He smiled at the pleading in her voice, her desperation arousing him further. Bracing himself against the edge of the tub, he eased just the tip of himself inside. She was still begging him, whispering in his ear. He pushed in slowly, as her legs wrapped around his waist, opening her body further. She moaned and kissed him, then gently bit his shoulder in pleasure.

He made love to her slowly, bringing her to the peak and backing off every time he felt her start to spasm around him. She was getting desperate for release, feeling her clit ache and pussy clutching him. She moved against him, trying to hurry him along, but he wasn’t having it. Whenever she tried to add her own thrusts, he’d stop and wait until she was still again. She was sobbing in frustration, wanting desperately to come, but he wouldn’t let her. Finally, she pulled his head down and kissed him deeply, just as he’d done to her earlier. Then she whispered in his ear.

“Joe darling, if you don’t let me come soon, I’ll never suck you off again.” Then she kissed him again, using the tip of her tongue against his, just like she’d done to his cock last night. He froze, not moving at all.

“Oh really?” He raised one eyebrow demonically at her. She held her breath, waiting for him to move. He wouldn’t, refusing to move ‘til she retracted her rash threat.

“Noooo..” she whimpered.

“I didn’t think so.”

“Please?” Her eyes were wide and desperate; her pussy was trembling on his cock. He smiled and started moving again, thrusting against her. Her strangled cries echoed in the room as when she came.

This one didn’t come in waves; it was too intense. He pushed deeper, trying to hold off, but he lost the battle as her body clamped down on him. Her pussy was milking him; his cock was twisting inside her, his own voice echoing now in the small room. The hot liquid inside her pushed her over again, as he wrapped both arms around her torso.

She went limp in his arms, as he hurriedly cradled the back of her head in one hand, to keep her from cracking it on the edge of the tub. He slid from her aching body, and shifted, so she was sitting half in his lap. He added a bit more hot water, then relaxed, holding her close.

The character of Joe is a double amputee, who uses prosthetics and a cane most of the time, but does occasionally use a wheelchair. The character was originally not an amputee; but the actor who played him was, and it was written into the backstory.

I'd like to add to special "thank you"s here. The first is for Jim Byrnes, the actor mentioned above, for being all sexy and stuff, and inspiring a great many orgasms.

The second is to HotRod69, who is also a double amputee and helped me with the logistics of this story. I wanted Joe on top, but couldn't figure out how to do it. He answered my questions in a thoughtful and also read this when I was done. He not only said the bathtub scene could work, he generously offered to demonstrate it for me!