Emily

Story Info
A young couple experiment with panties.
1k words
4.22
56.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers

Emily called me at work at about 4 o'clock. She had that delicious husky tone to her voice that told me she was feeling horny. If I had any doubts, what she told me confirmed it. There was, she said, a packet at my flat that she had just dropped off. I was to go home, shower and shave (she emphasised the word 'shave' in such a way as to convey what she wanted me to shave without further explanation) and open the packet. The note inside would explain everything from that point on.

I finished work at 5 and after a short commute, got home around 45 minutes later. Sure enough, there was a packet on the floor just inside the door addressed 'Damian xxx' in Emily's hand writing. Resisting the temptation to open it, I went through to the bedroom, undressed and got in the shower. Once I had finished, I opened the packet. Inside was a note and another, smaller packet. The note explained I should slip on the contents of the packet, then get dressed and make my way to Emily's. The letter was signed 'Love all ways (sic) ;-) Maid Emily'. A very tantalising message!

I opened the second packet and inside I found a pair of yellow nylon panties. They were bikini styled and the material was a very fine weave with a delicious sheen. They were very stretchy and slightly transparent. They were edged with fine white narrow lace at the waist and legs-holes.

We had talked of having a bit of panty fun before but this was our first trip into this world. I'd never cross-dressed before but I was happy to oblige. When I slipped the panties on, I was delighted by the sensual feel of the fabric and the gentle but firm way they clung to my body. My cock twitched in appreciation of this new sensation.

Once dressed, I locked up and drove to Emily's. I found it impossible not to keep stroking myself through my chinos and loved the way my panties felt so slippery, the sensation causing me to have an erection for the whole journey.

When I arrived at Emily's, she opened the door wearing a black and white satin French maid's uniform. She curtsied in an exaggerated, slightly comical way, grinning intensely and gesturing me into the house. Kissing me gently on the lips, she ushered me upstairs and into her bedroom.

I lay on my back on the bed and Emily climbed on top, kissing me and coaxing my tongue into her mouth with her own. We kissed for a long time before Emily sat up and edged backwards so that she could remove my shirt, shoes, socks and trousers. She stared at my bulging panties and gently ran her fingernails all over my cock and balls. The shiny nylon allowed her nails to run freely and caused a very exciting tingling ticklish sensation that made me hard in seconds. In fact, I was so turned on already that my cock showed its appreciation by ejecting a large drop of precum that seeped through my panties.

On seeing this, Emily lowered her head but was careful to maintain just the right angle so that I could watch her lick the salty liquid off my panties. As she did so, the material became very see-thru where her tongue had been. She kissed and licked the full length of my shaft whilst stroking and tickling my balls with one hand. I found my back arching in response and I groaned as the sensations intensified.

My cock began to throb as I neared my climax. Sensing this, Emily stopped what she was doing. She slowly peeled my panties off and if I'm honest, I felt a little disappointment at this because I had really enjoyed wearing them.

Emily stood up and removed the black satin panties she wore beneath her uniform. She then got back on the bed. Facing me and with her knees on either side of my chest, she lifted her skirt and slowly fed my panties into her pussy. After a few minutes, they had completely disappeared inside her sweet pussy and she then moved up my body until her cunt was over my mouth. Lowering herself, I licked and kissed her hot, wet pussy whilst she slowly ground against my face. Every now and then, my tongue would enter her far enough to touch my panties inside her.

After a while, Emily pushed against my face harder and faster. I continued to lick and kiss her pussy as best I could as she edged closer and closer to orgasm. Finally, panting and moaning, Emily came on my face, her juices spilling out into my grateful mouth.

After a few minutes of kissing and stroking each other, Emily raised herself a little and slowly pulled my panties out of her pussy. They were drenched now and Emily pressed them to my mouth which I opened so that I could suck her juices. When they were in my mouth, she joined me and we kissed each other whilst licking and sucking the sodden panties.

Next, Emily removed my panties from my mouth and wrapped them around my cock, creating a satin sheath. She then sat on my prick and gently fucked me. We fucked for a long time and Emily fingered her clitoris through the exposed part of my panties. As another orgasm shook her body, she rubbed her clit very quickly and again her juices flowed onto my body.

Emily climbed off me carefully to ensure my cock remained inside the wet satin material. Now she took my panty covered cock deep into her mouth. I loved the sound of her sucking and slurping as she worked on my cock whilst also drinking her own juices. I expected the nylon to dull the sensations but I think it actually heightened them instead. The whole experience was too much for me and within a few short minutes I pumped cum into her mouth. She kept me in her mouth long after I had finished, sucking every last drop of cum through my panties.

When it was over, Emily lay next to me and we kissed and cuddled. I could feel myself drifting into sleep as she whispered 'You can be the maid next time.'

Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers