Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you are good at that" he moaned, resorting again to vulgarity, "but you know what I want to do".

Emily responded by taking him further into her mouth and increasing the speed and intensity of her hand movements. Aaron felt her lips slide over his shaft and her hands stroke its length and fondle his scrotum. Giving way to his lust he thrust his penis deeper and faster into her mouth asking her to "suck him" and telling her how good she was, as his state of sexual excitement grew.

"No, stop", he said, as he felt himself coming close to a climax. Moving his hips backwards he sought to withdraw his penis from her mouth, but Emily's free hand reached around him and her finger pressed against his anus, keeping him close. Aaron looked down at the Emily taking in the erotic view of the semi naked and beautiful woman below him with his penis in her mouth pleasuring him, and he could no longer hold back. As he began his climax he thrust his penis further into her mouth and pulled her head forward, so as to dominate her and extract the maximum pleasure of climaxing into her mouth. Emily seemed to welcome this ending until, at the very last moment she violently pulled her mouth off his penis and watched his semen spend itself on her breasts.

Without another word she rose, picked up her clothes and entered the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She was unwilling to undress further so as to shower. After cleaning herself as much as possible she dressed and left the bathroom. Aaron lay on the bed. He had pulled up his trousers. Clearly he was angry with her, but as she had no intention of giving him any more of her time today, she merely looked at him and said "no doubt we will be in touch," and walked out of the door, without waiting for a reply.

Emily was disappointed by what had happened. She had realised that she was in a very difficult position but she had hoped, and had half expected, to retain much more control. It was true that she had parried some of his sexual demands, and she had had the satisfaction of frustrating his attempts to climax in her mouth, but she knew that he had fired her libido and that she had enjoyed his kiss and that his hand in her panties and his finger in her pussy had stirred her to the extent that she was willing, no not just willing, lusting would be a better word, to go much further, to go all the way.

She recognised that he still had power over her and that it was inevitable that they would meet again, and that sex would always be central to their involvement. She resolved that she would do better next time. But for all that she knew that there was part of her that wanted to deeply explore the sexual side of his dominance. A side of her which she recongnised wanted to try so many overtly sexual things, positions and encounters which, so far in her life, she had only fantasized about. That night she spread her legs for her husband and had him fuck her until she was spent. And as he did so, in her mind she saw Aaron.

To begin with Aaron was angry and disappointed that he had allowed her to interfere with his plans. But later he realised that truly his pleasures had been great, and that in any event there was surely more to come. He had, he knew achieved a level of submission in Emily. He had made that beautiful lady expose her breasts to him and to raise her skirts for him. She had allowed him to finger her pussy and he had, he thought, awakened a level of desire in her which he could exploit in the future. True, he would have loved to climax in her mouth, but he reasoned that there time for that in future. And as she had said they would be in touch.

12