Emily 2.0 Ch. 02

Story Info
A Whole New World.
8.2k words
4.56
18.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an experimental mission goes wrong, a starship captain finds herself stranded in a world where female nudity and submission is not just expected but legally enforced.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include ENF, CMNF, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, public nudity, public sex, a touch of BDSM here and there, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

Emily stirred slightly as she unconsciously reached down to pull a blanket up. Not finding one caused her to open her eyes a little. She quickly realised she was naked and didn't recognise her surroundings as she roused, which caused more than a little confusion at first. Then the events of the previous day came flooding back.

Her eyes suddenly blinked fully open, and she sat bolt upright. It felt so weird to wake up naked in a strange place. Instinct made her scan the cell again for something she could wrap around herself to provide at least some covering. It just felt all wrong. It was an uncomfortable combination of feeling out of place and exposed, mixed with abject terror that someone would see her like this. Well, plenty of people already had, even Collingwood, and she felt sure there would be plenty more to come in this crazy place she now found herself trapped in.

She looked down at her body. Even though she hadn't been swimming outdoors during the months leading up to the space mission, she still had a faint hint of tan lines from her bikini. She bet that bikinis hadn't even been invented on this Earth since the women never wore anything at all, so the tan lines could possibly be some cause for confusion for anyone here if they noticed them. Then she realised that probably wouldn't be a problem for very long if she was going to spend her life here nude, which would include being outdoors under the sun. The thought made her shudder, and she hoped Collingwood would have a breakthrough sooner rather than later so they could get out of there.

The pain on her bottom caused her to vividly remember the caning she had received. She stood up and did her best to crane around to look at it. To her dismay, she found it was covered in a series of angry purple to black bruises. She knew there would be no hiding it and it would be obvious to anyone who saw it what had caused it. She would be instantly recognised as a naughty girl who had been punished. Her shoulders slumped.

As if being naked wasn't humiliating enough already. How the fuck could anyone do this to another human being anyway, especially an adult?

She felt like she should have been seething with rage but instead she just felt helpless, alone, and sad.

She thought of her friends and family back home. Would they be missing her, assuming she had been lost in space? Or had some other Emily returned in her place and was now trying to come to grips with the weirdness of that Earth? Or maybe it had gone completely unnoticed? Perhaps hundreds, or maybe thousands, of other Emilys had all been deposited on different worlds, and the Emily that arrived on her Earth came from such a similar version that she hadn't even realised she was on a parallel Earth, and her friends and family were none the wiser either? Unless it was the Emily from here who would have shown up naked and wearing a collar, while everyone expected her to be the returning captain. She wasn't sure which would be the more difficult situation to cope with for a moment, but then decided that hers was by far the worst. It would be far easier to cope with people rushing towards you with blankets to cover you up after spending most of your life naked, than it would be to have people rushing towards you to tear your clothes off, leaving you completely exposed for the first time ever. Then having your bare bottom caned for having had clothes on in the first place. It was surreal in a sense, but mostly outrageous, not to mention painful.

She thought about her friends and family seeing her like this. It made her blush. Then it occurred to her that at least here nobody knew her, and it was normal for women to be naked here so she would not look out of place. Why was it a million times worse to be seen naked by someone you knew compared to being seen by strangers? Thankfully the only people who knew her here were her crew. Hopefully she could avoid being seen by them. Well, apart from Collingwood who she needed to see for progress updates. She realised that he would probably see everything she had at some point, whether she liked it or not. There was no escaping it. She would just have to find a way to deal with it when the time came. He was bound to be a prick about it too. She was sure he was finding all of this quite amusing, but there was certainly nothing amusing about it!

Oh God! Debutante! Apparently tonight I'm going to be exposed and then gang-banged on camera in front of thousands, if not the whole world! Hopefully the crew won't see that! I'll never be able to look them in the eye again!

Her heart started beating faster at the thought of going through with it. How could she even allow it to happen without a fight? Perhaps there would be an opportunity to escape, and she could hide out somewhere until Collingwood had the means to get off this fucked up planet?

Her thoughts were interrupted by a guard at her cell door. She hadn't seen this one the day before. Obviously there had been a shift change overnight.

"Breakfast, missy," he announced as he pushed a tray through a small opening under the door.

Emily could see oatmeal and a container of orange juice. The faint smell of the warm oatmeal made her stomach growl. She could eat anything right now, so she got up to retrieve the tray, almost forgetting she was naked.

"Wow, they were not kidding about you," the guard commented with a laugh. "Fancy a woman of your age looking like that! You must 'Display' for me."

Emily remembered the embarrassing episode with the mugshots the previous day and knew what that meant. Realising she had no choice in the matter in her current predicament, she reluctantly stood up and walked up to the bars, then turned away from him, bent over and opened herself to his gaze. It caused tears to well up involuntarily both at the pain of touching her tender flesh, and at the humiliation of the experience, but she didn't dare to provoke another caning right now. She didn't think her butt could take it.

"My, my, look at all those hairs!" he commented with another laugh. "I have never seen anything so repugnant. I feel like I am looking at a child!"

More the other way around where I come from, Bucko!

It was taking a lot to keep her mouth shut. Only the pain still present in the welts on her butt reminded her of what might happen if she didn't. It wasn't worth the risk for this idiot.

"Apart from that you are quite beautiful," he added. "I think you are going to be very popular after Debutante once you have learned to tend to your appearance properly. Ok, you may return to your breakfast."

Emily eagerly stood back up and resumed her breakfast after wiping the tears from her eyes. A short time later the same guard returned with 4NRP4W trailing just behind him. Her heart skipped a beat as she realised she was shortly going to be led out of the cell naked into God only knew what kind of craziness.

"Here, this is what a proper woman looks like," the guard informed her as he gestured towards 4NRP4W.

Realising she hadn't really paid attention the previous night thanks to the dim lighting of the jail and everything that she had just gone though, Emily now looked 4NRP4W over more properly. She was dark-skinned and appeared to be in her early forties, attractive with an athletic figure, medium breasts and dark brown hair which fell in ringlets to her shoulders. Impossibly white teeth and a wide smile immediately made everyone want to smile right back. The lack of pubic hair made her slit quite visible and Emily blushed a little for her, and then she blushed again as she realised that soon she almost definitely would be forced to become just as exposed. 4NRP4W didn't seem to have any problem with her genitals being visible, though. She moved as casually as if she were clothed, making no effort at all to keep her legs closed.

"'Sit', 4NRP4W," the guard commanded, seemingly out of the blue.

To Emily's surprise, 4NRP4W immediately faced the guard and went into a squat position with her knees wide apart. She then placed both hands behind her neck. She couldn't be more graphically displayed! Even her labia were splayed open in the position.

What the fuck?? Will that be expected of me as well?

"Now 'Kneel'," the guard directed.

4NRP4W dropped to her knees while still keeping them wide apart. She then unclasped her hands from behind her neck and put them behind her back.

"'Open', 4NRP4W."

Then she opened her mouth wide and held it open while looking up into the guard's eyes. To Emily's complete shock, the guard opened his pants and exposed his semi-erect penis, offering it to 4NRP4W. She immediately leaned forward and took it into her mouth and began working her head back and forth while keeping her hands behind her back. The guard quickly became fully erect, and then he came! Right into her mouth! Emily could only watch on in awe, and with more than a little disgust that this could be happening right in front of her.

"Thank you, 4NRP4W," he uttered while zipping himself up again. "Let us see about getting your charge out of here now so you can be about your business."

"Thank you, kind sir," 4NR responded.

The guard produced a keyring and unlocked Emily's cell. 4NRP4W wiped her mouth before greeting Emily with one of her big smiles and a handshake.

"It is good to see you… err, Emily," 4NR began. "My goodness it feels so strange to address a grown woman using a child's name. No matter, it shall not be for much longer. Let us get you out of here and cleaned up."

Emily had mixed feelings about leaving relative safety of the cell. She walked awkwardly beside 4NR, dreading the idea of walking out in the open completely nude, but her mind was more distracted by what 4NR had just done to the guard right in front of her.

"4NR?" Emily asked.

"Yes?"

"Do you mind if I ask why you blew the guard back there?"

"Blew?"

"Yes, you know, put him in your mouth."

"What a strange term," 4NR considered. "It is more sucking than blowing. We call it oral coupling. I am not sure what you mean by why I did it? I offered myself to him. He offered himself to me. Pleasure was given. We are both happy now."

"It didn't look like you had much of a choice about it."

"Why would I not give him the gift of pleasure when I have the ability to give it?" 4NR asked with a puzzled expression.

"Where I'm from a woman wouldn't do that to a man if she didn't already have a relationship with him, and if a man did it forcibly, it would be rape," Emily informed her.

"Rape?" 4NR asked.

"Um... you seriously don't know what that is?" Emily asked incredulously. "It's when a man forces himself on a woman without her consent."

4NR looked aghast.

"How could it ever be without her consent? It is her privilege to give her body. Her reason for being. In it comes the fulfilment of purpose and destiny. To not consent would be a betrayal of her very essence. A perversion of the natural way of things."

Emily decided to keep her mouth shut at that. It seemed she had offended 4NR.

Oh my God, this place is so messed up! Women have no right or reason to wear clothes, or to say no to sex from any man?

Living here was going to be much harder than she expected. She couldn't imagine having sex with random strangers, let alone doing it in front of witnesses. The very thought of it made her blood run cold. How would she ever do it, let alone adapt to it and allow it to become 'normal' for her?

Oh God, hurry the fuck up please, Collingwood! I need to get out of here right now!

Moments later they were crossing the foyer and about to step out into the world. Emily's feet suddenly wouldn't let her do it. 4NR stopped and looked back when she realised Emily wasn't following.

"What is it, Emily? You look fearful." 4NR asked with some concern.

"I-I'm sorry, 4NR. I've never been naked like this before and I'm a bit nervous."

"But you are neither child nor man. How can this be?" 4NR asked. "It is the natural way of things. To clothe a woman's body is an abomination."

"Um… where I come from, women wear clothes and have equal standing with men."

4NR laughed.

"Who ever heard of such a thing?" she marvelled. "Whoever raised you was surely a pervert. Come now, it is time for you to put girlish things behind you and embrace womanhood. This is a great day for you!"

4NR held out her hand to Emily and she took it unthinkingly. Walking out into the street naked was more than her senses could bear and she felt dizzy as she allowed 4NR to guide her down the steps outside. She noticed several eyes were drawn to her pubic area, like she wanted attention on that area of her body in particular… Then it clicked that it must be her pubic hair that they were noticing.

Good grief…

4NR stepped out into the street and hailed a passing cab. As they stepped in, Emily noticed disposable napkins on the seats, which she assumed they were supposed to sit on. Once they were in, the driver looked over at 4NR and she placed her thumb under her collar, drawing his attention to it. He tapped something into his console, then he looked at Emily, then back to 4NR.

"It is ok," 4NR responded. "She is with me."

The driver shrugged and again tapped something into his console before asking for the address.

"Home," was all 4NR responded with.

Emily turned to her after the cab proceeded. She noticed briefly that she could hear no engine noise but thought nothing more of it. Sitting in it completely naked beside a woman wearing nothing but a collar, and in front of a fully clothed man, was more than enough to occupy her thoughts. Then something came to mind as she thought of catching taxis and ride-shares back on her Earth.

"4NR, it just occurred to me that I haven't seen a woman carrying a handbag or purse. How do we pay for the cab or anything else we need?"

"Do you mean currency? My, you have been living out of the loop," 4NR marvelled. "As women, all of our expenses are paid. The driver was just noting my ID so his company can register the expense with the government. The same goes with all of our needs."

"And he knows your address from your ID?"

"That is correct."

Bloody hell! And they don't know what rape is here? I wonder if they have stalkers… What about careers if they don't need money? Or are women just sex slaves here?

"Do women have jobs and careers then?" Emily asked.

"It is optional," 4NR replied. "The artistic professions are dominated by women as a result, but others without such talents choose to take more ordinary jobs to allow them to circulate more."

"You mean so they can meet more men to have sex with?" Emily asked with more than a little trepidation.

"Well yes, of course," 4NR replied with a smile. "It is our gift, and our pleasure."

Letting any man use your body anytime, anywhere, and anyway he pleases is a pleasure? And a woman is supposed to encourage this and get out there more so she can let it happen more?

It sounded a bit one-sided to say the least! Emily was liking this Earth less and less. Whatever happened to bodily autonomy? Even freedom of choice?

The cab drew up outside a large campus. Emily wasn't sure what she had been expecting but this wasn't it. Outside was a sign saying, 'Cape Willis Women's Quarters, North East Campus 3'.

Women are kept corralled as well?

The buildings were all modern and clean, though, as had pretty much every building she'd seen so far. The whole city didn't have the usual drabness she was used to seeing in a city back home. Even the air seemed cleaner somehow, like she could see further, and everything had a sparkle.

"Come, Emily, we have much to do," 4NR instructed as she stepped out of the cab.

Again, Emily had to try to walk around naked in the street like it was normal for her. It felt far from normal, though. She wanted to hide and cover herself, and her eyes constantly darted around to see who might be looking at her. Thankfully, very few eyes ever turned her way, other than whenever anyone noticed her pubic hair.

4NR led her into a building and then into an elevator which she took to the third floor.

"How many women live here?" Emily asked.

"Around 2000," 4NR replied.

"What about men?"

"Men are only permitted on women's campuses by invitation. Here everything is our business."

At last, some refuge!

Then 4NR walked up to a door, which to Emily's surprise wasn't locked. She assumed correctly that it was 4NR's home. It was a two-bedroom apartment with surprisingly lavish furnishings. It also had a balcony from which Emily could see a large swimming pool with dozens of naked women laughing and splashing. Around the bases of the buildings there appeared to be shops and restaurants. Emily decided if she had to be nude somewhere, here was the place to do it. However, she wasn't sure that these pleasant surroundings and the comforts were worth it for what was expected from women in return...

"Emily, this will be your room for now. I have made a bed up for you already," 4NR advised while standing at the doorway of a room at the start of a short hallway.

"Oh, thank you so much, 4NR. You are very kind."

"It is no trouble. Unfortunately, I can only keep you with me until your deb training is completed. After that, they will assign you to your own quarters and this room will go to the next woman or girl I need to help."

Emily looked into the room and saw a single bed neatly made up with towels folded at the foot.

"It's wonderful, 4NR," she responded.

"I am glad you like it. Now, I am sure you have many more questions, but a more pressing need for you I am sure is a shower after spending the night in a cell."

Emily wanted to tell her it had been a lot longer than that since she last had a proper shower but knew she had to be cautious with what she revealed about herself.

"Down the hall?" Emily asked.

"That is correct," 4NR replied with a smile. "You will find blades and other necessary products in the cabinet. I feel it is time we dealt with those ghastly hairs around your sex and start preparing you for Debutante tonight."

Emily had almost forgotten about Debutante with the trauma of walking about naked in public weighing heavily on her mind for most of the morning so far. She still wasn't quite sure what it was and what was expected from her there. The shaving she was already prepared for, knowing it was probably just a matter of time before that had to happen. The stares and constant comments about it had made that more than obvious. Here apparently, pubes were a no-no. All the same, Emily wasn't looking forward to removing it and having people see her like that.

"You will need to get everywhere," 4NR added. "Legs, arms, armpits, your coupling area. Do not forget your rear coupling area either. Will you require any assistance?"

Rear coupling area? That can only mean anal! As if my mouth and pussy aren't enough to let men abuse already!

"Um… no, I should be fine. I used to do it for a boyfriend back in coll… years ago. It's just been a while."

"Boyfriend?"

"Um… never mind," Emily replied, deciding against the idea of trying to explain a concept that was obviously foreign to 4NR.

She enjoyed the warm water cascading over her body. It felt divine after the fortnight of dry-washing with sanitiser on the starship, not to mention having a moment to herself at last with no eyes looking at her. After washing her hair and soaping her body, she knew what came next. With a sigh, she bent down and started shaving her lower legs, then slowly made her way up. Then she wasn't sure whether to do her pubic hair next or leave it until last so she could put it off as long as possible. She pursed her lips for a moment and then started shaving it anyway. It was going to have to come off sooner or later while living in this hellhole, and it might be some time before she ever had hair there again the way things were looking, so she decided she may as well just get it over and done with.