Emily 2.0 Ch. 04

Story Info
Welcome to the Jungle.
8.9k words
4.73
11.2k
3

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an experimental mission goes wrong, a starship captain finds herself stranded in a world where female nudity and submission is not just expected but legally enforced.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include ENF, CMNF, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, public nudity, public sex, a touch of BDSM here and there, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

Emily awoke and took in her surroundings as she remembered the events at Debutante the evening before. Sadly, she tried to come to grips with the fact that she wasn't Emily anymore. Now she was 7GQA9E and had been fucked on camera by 5 men at once. Her back passage still felt sore and violated. She could almost still feel the penis in it, but she didn't want to think about any of it, so she forced herself to focus on the moment. She quickly realised she needed to go to the bathroom so she got up and found 4NR in the small kitchenette.

"Good morning, 7GQ," 4NR greeted. "Would you like tea or coffee?"

"Oh yes, coffee please, 4NR. Back in a sec," Emily replied as she made her way down the hall to the toilet.

It still felt so very wrong to be walking around this person's home in the nude even though that person was also nude. Even going to the toilet felt odd without the extra steps of dropping pants and pulling them back up afterwards. The sight of her hairless pubic area momentarily startled her again as well. She still wasn't used to seeing her body like that. Pissing felt weird and foreign too. No real control over the direction of the flow and she was embarrassed about the noise she was making as it hit the water directly. She hoped 4NR couldn't hear it.

As she walked back out and accepted her coffee, a phone started ringing. At least that's what she thought it was. It sounded more like a bird warbling. 4NR went to a device in the corner and a face appeared on the wall. It was a policeman.

"Ahh, 4NRP4W. Good morning. We are just checking that your charge will be coming in today. Unfortunately, I was unable to watch Debutante last night, so I did not get the chance to see her become a woman."

"Ahh yes. Good morning, Constable. 7GQA9E's Debutante was wonderful. I will bring her in once we have had some breakfast, if that is ok?" 4NR responded.

"That is excellent. I shall see you soon then."

"Thank you, Constable. Good morning to you."

The constable nodded and then the image vanished from the wall.

Great, so I'm going outdoors nude again already… Would a day or two to get used to this new reality before that happened again have been too much to ask?

The call made another question pop into Emily's mind.

"4NR, do you have mobile phones here?"

"Do you mean portable Vidlinks, 7GQ?"

"Ok, yes, portable Vidlinks then."

"Yes, we usually call them Portavids. Most men carry them. As women we have no need of more than these Vidlinks in our homes. It records messages if we are out, and if we need the use of a Portavid, we just ask a man for his."

"Do you have the Internet?"

"I am sorry. I do not know this word," 4NR replied.

"Um…, like computers that can access information on other computers all around the world."

"Oh, you mean the Datacore," 4NR replied. "Yes, our Vidlinks do that."

"And there is information available beyond just communication?"

"Indeed. It is a resource with everything students and others need, plus much that is purely there for entertainment and amusement. Vids of cats are very popular, and funny."

Ok, so pretty much the same home then, just without the porn. Who needs porn when you can see everything I did last night live-streamed anyway? Wait, does that mean that what I did last night is now available online somewhere?

"Is Debutante available on the… err Datacore somewhere?" Emily asked, not sure she wanted to hear the answer.

"Oh yes, all Debutantes around the world are stored. Your performance last night was most excellent, easily the best of the night, and has already achieved over one million views. Would you like to see mine?"

Oh God!!!

Emily swallowed and hoped none of her crew would find out about that and see what she had done.

"Um… no, that's ok. I was just curious," she replied.

"Ok, then I guess we should have some breakfast and prepare ourselves for going to the police station so they can finalise their records. I have toast or grains with milk here, or we can go to a restaurant?"

"Grains with milk sounds fine," Emily replied. Anything was better than venturing outdoors naked again if it wasn't absolutely necessary.

After breakfast it was time to get ready to go out, so the reprieve was short-lived anyway.

"You may shower before me if you like," 4NR began. "Use the toilet first if you are able. Don't forget to use the clyster and shave everything clean again. You are a woman now and must be prepared."

There's a possibility of being violated again already? Great… I pray to God at the very least there's no anal again today. I don't think my poor butthole could take it.

Even using the clyster wasn't exactly comfortable. Well, filling your bowels with warm water was never comfortable, not to mention gross, but having a tender butthole made it so much more so.

After her shower, Emily wished she could wear something again after being nude now for more than two days straight. Anything would do. Even a skimpy bikini would be better than absolutely nothing, but all she had were the same borrowed heels she had worn to Debutante. 4NR said she could keep them, and she would buy some more for herself, saying it was important for a woman to look as appealing as possible and shoes were her secret weapon. Just like on Earth 1, women wore them because of how they made their calves taut, and their legs appear to be longer, as well as accentuating the feminine pelvic tilt with her butt and tummy simultaneously sticking out. Even Emily had to admit they were indeed sexy, not that she particularly wanted the attention in that regard.

What a strange world this was. Shoes were the only suggestion of a female fashion industry that existed here. Well, apart from hair and makeup products. No dresses other than some very modest children's wear, and of course the Debutante dresses. No accessories, no swimwear, no nighties or even pyjamas. Not even lingerie, which Emily found surprising. She bet if the people here ever saw what a suspender belt and stockings looked like on a woman, they might change their minds very quickly about total nudity.

Before long they were hailing a cab out in the street. Being nude in public still felt so very wrong to Emily, especially without pubes, and now wearing a collar made her feel like an animal as well.

A hairless animal with tits and holes…

The police station was busy as they entered. Emily noticed that they weren't the only women present, and that might have been perfectly normal if it wasn't for the fact that they were all naked. People were carrying forms and waiting in queues. All of the usual activities that might be seen in a police station. One other big difference to Emily's Earth was the caning apparatus in the centre of the foyer. She paled at the sight and memory of it and tried not to look at it.

At last, their turn came up at the counter. It was the same officer that 4NR had blown outside her cell the day before.

"Good morning, 4NRP4W, and… 7GQA9E. Welcome to womanhood!" he greeted cheerfully as he went to a cabinet and came back with a file. "Thank you for coming in today. This should not take long."

He scribbled a few notes, obviously recording Emily's new name in several places before he looked up again.

"Ok, let us have a look at you then, 7GQA9E," he requested as he leaned over the counter to look down Emily's body. "Very nice. I told you that you would be beautiful after you learned to tend to your appearance. Can you 'Sit' for me?"

Emily swallowed. She hadn't been expecting this here. There were people everywhere! She glanced nervously at the caning apparatus again. There was nothing for it, so she took a step back and went into a squat, balancing on her high heels with her knees as far apart as she could manage, and her fingers interlaced behind her neck. The redness of her face must have been more than obvious to everyone. Adding to her discomfort was the fact that it wasn't the easiest position to get into or hold for any length of time without falling over. She guessed she would need to practise it. She just knew her labia would be parted in this position as well, showing parts of herself that definitely should not be out in public.

The officer came around from behind the counter to have a closer look. She could only remain in position and allow it.

"You are extraordinarily beautiful."

Emily forced a smile up towards him.

"Now 'Kneel' please."

She remembered the position after watching 4NR perform it outside her cell yesterday. Again, she had no option, so she dropped to her knees and placed her hands behind her back.

"'Open', 7GQA9E."

Oh God! He's not going to make me blow him now, is he? Not here in front of everyone!

She looked at 4NR who nodded her approval and then moved to sit in a chair at the side of the room. There, she casually picked up a brochure to look at, obviously intending to wait there patiently for Emily to finish. To Emily's horror, the cop immediately unzipped and pulled out his penis! He was already hard. This was so gross, not to mention completely degrading to do what he was expecting her to do in front of all of these people!

There are people waiting in the queue behind me, for fuck's sake! Are you just going to keep them hanging while you get a blowjob??

If she needed any more evidence to prove this wasn't home, this was it. She was in a police station full of people, naked and on her knees in front of an officer she just met with her mouth wide open and his hard cock in her face! Knowing there was no way out of it, she leaned forward and took him into her mouth, feeling his shaft slide over her tongue into the back of her throat. She almost wished she could use her hands as well, which might have allowed her to get this over with faster. Instead, she could only use her mouth and neck, taking him as deeply into her throat as she could manage while swaying her body back and forth so that hopefully this came to an end sooner. At least this guy wasn't as large as the man she had to do this to last night.

She glanced sideways at the people watching the act. This was beyond humiliating! She felt like a complete whore, kneeling completely naked in a public place, blowing a cop!

She glanced to the other side and nearly screamed. Collingwood was standing right there watching everything! The bastard was grinning ear to ear as well. She wanted to stop and run out of the room, but that wasn't an option. She could only continue the act until it came to its natural end.

She felt the cop's hands holding her head, forcing it back and forth with more vigour. She hoped at least he was about to cum, and then sure enough he did, right down her throat.

Ugh!

"Thank you, 7GQA9E. You may go about your business," he informed her as he zipped back up.

That's it? Forms done. Blowjob received. I can go now? Fuck! Now I have to face Collingwood…

Emily turned to Collingwood and found the grin was still present but now he had his eyebrows raised as well, implying that everything he had just witnessed had been her choice. She wanted to slap that grin right off his face, but she settled for giving him a foul look.

"Well, look at you go," he greeted as Emily stood up and came towards him. "And look at that body. All of those nights picturing you like this in my head, and here it actually is before me. Ooh, nice shave job too."

Emily rolled her eyes while wishing she had something to drink to get rid of the lingering taste of semen in her mouth. All she could do was run her tongue over her teeth while repeatedly swallowing her saliva.

"You better have some good news for me, you arsehole," she whispered under her breath, her face bright red in embarrassment at him seeing her like this.

"Is that anyway to speak to a man… err… 7GQA9E?" he replied in equally hushed tones, expecting that if the wrong person overheard what either of them were saying it could land Emily in some very hot water again.

"Oh my God, Collingwood!" Emily responded. "Do you want to face a court-martial when we get out of this mess?"

"Well, I never thought I'd ever see you like this, not to mention seeing you do what you were just doing. Can you blame a man for finding it intriguing? I saw you on the vid last night too. Wow, what brought on the change?"

Emily paled. She had hoped that no one she knew saw that, especially not Collingwood.

"Like I have a choice," she whispered. "Look at my arse for fuck's sake, Collingwood! They beat women here if they don't behave like perfect little sluts."

"Don't mind if I do. You are rather pleasantly shaped, but I see what you mean. Yes, that is unfortunate. The bruising is considerably worse than the last time I saw it. Hopefully it is on the mend now, though."

"So, what are you doing here anyway?" Emily asked, ignoring his attempt at empathy while trying her best to stand as modestly as possible so at least he wouldn't see any more of her body than necessary.

"I came looking for you, actually," he answered. "I was hoping the chaps here may have information as to your current whereabouts. I have news. Unfortunately, not a lot of good news. Perhaps we can take a walk or go somewhere more private?"

"Ok, tell me to 'Come'", Emily replied. "It's one of the bullshit rules here that I have to go wherever you want to take me if you say it."

"Consider it done," Collingwood responded, and then raised his voice a little for the benefit of any onlookers. "'Come', 7GQA9E."

He then led her towards the door, and she followed along at the customary step behind him with her hands behind her back and her heels clip-clopping on the tiles. Keeping her hands behind her back made her nudity so much harder to bear in the light of day, and almost impossible to maintain, especially in front of Collingwood. Her instincts were screaming at her to use her hands to cover her breasts and private parts, and it took constant effort to fight it. What Collingwood had just witnessed her doing on her knees to that cop still weighed heavily on her mind as well, which the continuing redness of her face attested to.

She looked back at 4NR still seated nearby. She nodded while pointing at the floor to indicate they would meet back at this spot later. Hopefully she just assumed that Collingwood was just another man wanting sex, so she wouldn't ask too many questions afterwards. Emily wasn't sure how much she could reveal to whom in this world and had decided to reveal as little of the truth as possible, including that she knew Collingwood already.

"I spotted a park nearby," Collingwood began as they walked along the street. "We should make our way there. I expect we shall find somewhere with relative privacy where we can sit and chat. I must say it is fortunate that the weather is so lovely here. Walking around in your altogether might not be so pleasant in a colder climate."

Now that they were out of earshot of any locals, Emily opened up.

"I couldn't give a shit what the weather is like, Collingwood! There is nothing pleasant about any of this," she spat back. "You make it sound like I have a choice about it. Like I'm just out for a naked stroll because it's a nice day for it? Women are little more than fuck-toys here, constantly on display to be used and abused by men as they see fit, and they made it law! Do you honestly think I have so little self-respect that I would willingly go along with it and openly flaunt myself like this in front of you, or be seen dead performing the disgusting act you walked in on me doing back there in the police station? I was ordered to do that in clear view of the rack they chained me to and caned my arse on the day we landed here! What you saw there was abuse! Same goes with whatever you think you saw last night. Any enthusiasm you may have witnessed was inspired by a drug I was given prior to the event."

"My apologies," Collingwood replied. "My intended meaning was a clumsy attempt to look on the bright side, in that if you had to do it, it could be worse. I should have realised you have not yet had time to adapt and learn more about this world we find ourselves in. Teasing you about your current predicament was insensitive and premature of me."

"Are you saying there's an upside to women being treated this way here, other than the obvious benefits to men?" Emily asked in astonishment.

"I'm suggesting not to be so quick to judge the place until you've given it a proper chance," Collingwood replied. "They are considerably more technologically advanced than us in many areas. Medical science for example. They have cures for all cancers and even have a 24-hour pill for the common cold. Venereal disease doesn't exist, you'll be pleased to hear. And that's just medical science. They are decades ahead of us in many other areas as well. Their societal structure has played no small role in all of this, I believe."

"How can they be advanced when the way they treat women is so backward?" Emily wanted to know. "I don't think patriarchal religions centuries ago were even as bad as this. How could they have leapt ahead without women being involved? Where would our world be without Marie Curie, Rosalind Franklin, Katherine Johnson? The list is endless!"

"Well, that's just it. They haven't forbidden women to do anything," Collingwood replied. "Well, apart from wearing clothes and not making themselves available for pleasure and procreation. Forgive me if that came across as insensitive again. What I'm saying is that it requires a wider view to see the bigger picture. Once you get past the manufactured social constructs and morals that we brought with us from our Earth, it starts to make sense. On Earth 1, which is what I have begun calling our Earth of origin for the sake of brevity and clarity, the centre of our social structure is the family. Here they don't have families. They don't even marry. The women instead are allotted a period of time in their lives where their primary concern is to reproduce, but they don't raise the children. Instead, the community raises them. The end result is that both sexes don't have the frivolous distractions and demands on their time that we do, so they devote more of their efforts as a whole into science and discovery. No split families and messy breakups to deal with either, so they have far fewer issues with mental health and personality disorders. Put it all together and it appears to have a cumulative effect to the benefit of humanity. That is, they identified the issues, started at the beginning, and built this world with a different foundation, which appears to have worked much better than ours. Well, assuming my assumptions about much of this is correct."

"Even if that's true, how can you not see it's completely abhorrent to treat a human being like this? They've got me wearing a collar like an animal, and I'm not even allowed to have a name, for fuck's sake!"

"Ask any woman here what she thinks of the situation. There are no complaints. It's all learnt behaviour, and I mean both theirs and ours. They've learnt this way. We've learnt another. If you look at it all pragmatically instead of emotionally, a different picture emerges."

Emily went silent at that. It was true that the women all seemed happy here. Even the young debs at Debutante still retained their smiles after losing their clothes in front of a crowd and then experiencing being gang-banged. 4NR was even so proud of her own Debutante that she had asked if Emily wanted to see the video of it just that morning, and she was certainly well beyond any age you might call impressionable.