Emily 2.0 Ch. 10

Story Info
I Kissed a Girl.
5.8k words
4.66
7.6k
2

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an experimental mission goes wrong, a starship captain finds herself stranded in a world where female nudity and submission is not just expected but legally enforced.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include ENF, CMNF, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, public nudity, public sex, a touch of BDSM here and there, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

Monday morning, Emily's heart started pounding after her Vidlink warbled and the General's face appeared on the wall.

"7GQA9E, I hear good things about you. May we meet this morning to discuss matters further?" he asked.

"Of course, General. What time shall we say?" Emily responded.

"Can you be ready in one hour? I will send my driver to collect you."

Emily had barely finished breakfast and had not yet showered or shaved.

"I shall do my best, General," she replied, hoping she could be ready in time. An hour would normally be ample time but today she wanted to make sure she looked extra special, so she took a little longer than expected and found the General's car already waiting at the front door as she emerged.

She was more than a little nervous as she rode along in the car. She knew the first thing the General would ask for would be a blowjob, and she would need to impress him if she was to get her old job back. She tried to calm herself in the knowledge that she was giving the gift now, so she had nothing to worry about. The thought of working with Madison again put a smile on her face and made her look ahead as well. Still, it was difficult to calm her nerves.

"'Present', 7GQA9E," was the first thing he said as she stood in front of him at his desk, just as she expected. "Very good. Now 'Sit'."

Emily immediately smiled and got into the position, reminding herself once again that she was 'giving the gift'.

"Exceptional!" the General praised. "Now 'Kneel' and 'Open'."

Her heart started beating faster as he presented his penis and she eagerly took it into her mouth, feeling it harden as he became more and more aroused. She thought about what she looked like kneeling naked in front of him, and it excited her. She took him down deep into her throat before pulling away and using her tongue around the tip. He was unable to contain a grunt at that, which pleased her. Then she sensed he was ready. She commenced allowing him deep into her, rhythmically pushing in and out, increasing her speed as she felt his orgasm approaching. At last, he came, and she swallowed deeply, allowing the action to increase his pleasure in the final moment.

The General staggered backwards, collapsing into one of the chairs behind him, still with his penis hanging out of his trousers.

"Oh, my goodness! I had hoped to see the old 7GQA9E back again but that was above and beyond! I have never received oral coupling as fine as that!"

"Thank you, General," Emily replied, smiling widely. "You are very kind."

"I will need a moment to catch my breath, 7GQA9E. Please assume a comfortable position."

Emily stood back up in the 'Present' position while he gathered his senses. His eyes were still wide as he took in her naked beauty.

"I have a position for you," he announced as he was at last able to stand and move around to his chair on the other side of the desk. "I would like you to join Captain Collingwood's team. How does that sound to you?"

Well, they were her team rather than Collingwood's now that she was technically a guest rather than a permanent resident here, but she figured it best not to push that issue with the General just yet. Baby steps. The opportunity to work with Collingwood would mean she could play a more direct role in the issue of going home again. Still, she had mixed feelings about leaving. She had made her peace with her life here now, but perhaps she had merely accepted it because she had lost hope that going home again would ever actually be an option? Being clothed again would feel like she was being rescued from this, but did she even want to be rescued now? Did not wanting to be rescued while still hoping for it mean that she liked how she was living, but was disgusted with herself for liking it, so she needed the choice made for her? Like a slut intervention to snap her out of it? She also knew that she would miss Madison terribly, but she also sensed that she felt some regret which went beyond how she felt about Madison. Just what was that?

Wait, Madison! She's the whole reason I persevered with the Master's training to get back here, and this new position means that we'll be apart!

"Thank you, sir," Emily responded. "But I wonder if perhaps 4D9Y2Y could be assigned to the team as well?"

"Um… I am not so sure that would be viable," the General replied. "May I ask why?"

"As I'm sure you're aware, sir, she also comes from another world and may have valuable input for the work being done."

"Ahh yes, I see. She has been with us so long I had almost forgotten her origins," the General responded. "Consider it done. I am sure we can find a replacement to fill her shoes at her current posting."

"Thank you, sir," Emily replied with relief.

"Will that be all?" the General asked.

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

"Very well. Please report to Captain Collingwood on the double. I will have 4D9Y2Y reassigned within the hour."

When she arrived at the lab, Collingwood appeared to be running late or elsewhere, but she could see the other crew members were present, as well as several other faces she didn't recognise. Jenkins spotted her and immediately rose to greet her. He looked nervous.

"Captain, um… please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of the team for our um… disgraceful behaviour at the pub on Friday," he began, his face turning a rather bright shade of red, much to Emily's amusement. "I'll understand if you wish to press charges."

"And what behaviour was that, Jenkins?" she asked.

"Um… you know. Um… the sex and stuff," Jenkins replied.

"The sex wasn't the problem, Jenkins. It was my pleasure to give it. The problem was your lack of gratitude, or any sort of manners," Emily scolded.

"Um… yes of course, Captain. I'd like to blame the drink, but I understand if you will be taking it further," he responded.

"There won't be any charges, Jenkins," Emily assured him. "But next time I will expect far more gentlemanly behaviour."

"Next time, ma'am? I'm not sure what I'm going to tell my wife as it is."

"You won't be telling your wife anything, Jenkins," Emily asserted. "What happened between us wasn't intimate by any stretch of the imagination. It was completely impersonal. You haven't betrayed her. Now sure, if we were to repeat the experience back on our Earth, it would be betraying her, but this place doesn't put the same value on sex as we do back home. What I did for you was a gift, not any display of physical or emotional attraction, or an attempt to wrest you away from her. Are we clear?"

"Thank you, ma'am. I can't help but feel guilty, though. Also about you. Are you comfortable with having to be unclothed in this place? It must be murder for you."

"I've made my peace with it, thank you, Jenkins, as should you," Emily replied. "I have little choice about it here, and you also will need to make your peace with it if we are to work together again, assuming it makes you uncomfortable."

"It is difficult to accept, yes," he admitted. "You are my captain after all, and I feel I am doing you a disservice if I don't avert my eyes."

"That's sweet of you, Jenkins, but completely unnecessary. My body, as with my services rendered on Friday night, are my pleasure to give while we are in the place, but once we are home again, we will go back to how things were."

"As you wish, ma'am. Do you really think we will ever get home again? "

"Oh, you wouldn't have heard the news yet. Let me gather the team," she responded as she turned to address the room at large. "Everyone, your attention please. For those of you who may still be unaware, we have come into possession of some information that will solve the final piece of the puzzle in getting us home again, and also make exploration of the multiverse possible for the people of this world."

"Seriously? We're going home?"

"No way! Really?"

Just then Collingwood walked into the room with Madison at his side.

"Good morning, team," he began. "Yes, it is true. While I have not yet laid eyes on it, I will be taking delivery of the information today, and by all accounts it will be everything we need to get us home again. However, there is still a lot of work to be done. Not least of which is the construction of a second ship for our hosts here, which Captain Birmingham will be supervising. I will expect your full cooperation with her regardless of her current unclothed state."

"Aye, sir."

"Aye, sir."

"Aye, sir."

"Also, team," he continued. "I would like to introduce a new team member. This is 4D9Y2Y and she will be joining us as a former pilot of a hyperdrive equipped vessel from yet another world, not unlike ours. Please make her feel welcome."

"Hi, everyone," Madison greeted with a wave.

Emily squealed and rushed up to hug her, kissing her on the lips in her excitement.

"Oh my God," Norris commented. "You two are completely hot together. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall if you guys ever got it on."

Emily rolled her eyes, but it was probably no surprise that Norris thought with his dick, considering the size of the thing.

"I'm up for it," Madison blurted unexpectedly.

Emily turned to her in surprise and noticed she was looking straight at her while smiling and nodding excitedly with her eyebrows raised, as if to encourage Emily to play along.

"Are we really doing this?" Emily asked.

Madison bit her lip in response, her eyes shining with excitement.

"Ok then," Emily shrugged, pulling Madison in and kissing her on the mouth. She was surprised to feel Madison's tongue immediately pushing into her mouth in response. Emily had never felt a woman's tongue in her mouth before. It was strangely erotic, and she could feel herself getting wet in response.

"Um… sir?' Norris remarked, turning to Collingwood as if seeking approval to cut in on the women's performance.

"Go for it, Norris," Collingwood nodded with a knowing smile. "I'm feeling more than a little cramped myself right now."

"Thank you, sir!" Norris responded. "Ladies. Um… Captain, if you could 'Kneel' and 'Open'. 4D9Y2Y, if you could 'Display'?"

The women assumed the positions as Norris approached. He tripped in his haste to get his trousers off as he walked. Emily noticed his particularly impressive penis was already erect, and after looking at both women for a moment, he decided on penetrating Madison. Collingwood briefly considered taking Emily, but wanting to show her that he had changed, he gave her a smile as he positioned himself in front of Madison instead.

"'Open', 4D9Y2Y," he requested.

"Have _ your _ manners _ improved_ yet, _ cabrón?" Madison asked, in between Norris's surprisingly powerful thrusts which were making loud slapping noises against her naked buttocks.

"Er… ahh, yes. I have made my apologies, and 7GQA9E has forgiven me," Collingwood replied after realising what she meant.

Madison responded by opening her mouth, and moments later she found herself being jack-hammered onto Collingwood's cock with each of Norris's thrusts from behind.

Meanwhile, Jenkins approached Emily.

"Are you sure this is ok, ma'am?" he asked as he looked down at Emily kneeling on the floor with her mouth open in front of him.

She nodded her agreement and smiled with her eyes. The sight was too much for him.

"Ok then, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am," he responded as he undid his trousers and presented himself to her.

She proceeded to give the gift and turned slightly to look at Collingwood. He was already watching her and gave her a smile, which she returned. The other men in the office had formed a circle around them, many with their trousers either completely or partially off, and stroking their cocks in anticipation.

Almost an hour later everyone appeared to be spent. Collingwood was the first to speak.

"Thank you, ladies. If you could clean up and then come with me? Gentlemen, back to work."

Emily and Madison stood up, reaching for tissues to wipe their various orifices. Emily wished they could at least have some privacy during this undignified but necessary task. They had just been fucked by pretty much every man on both the Earth 1 and Earth 2 teams. There was bound to be a mess to clean up. She felt Madison wiping her shoulder blade and realised she must have got some cum there somehow as well.

Finally, once both women were as clean as they were likely to get without taking a shower, Collingwood led them outside and into a large hangar where the starship was currently being stored. It looked a mess. Emily was shocked to see the thrusters had been removed and the rear half of the ship had been stripped to a bare skeleton.

"What have you done to her, Collingw… err, Rod?" she asked.

"Well, we have to get those into there," he explained while pointing to a large pile of machinery under a tarp and then to the back of the ship. "The problem is, as much as their ship design appears to be very similar to ours externally, internally is a whole other ballgame. The other issue is this second ship they now want us to construct. I will have blueprints for it but not for ours. I'm thinking it might be easier, and kill two birds with one stone, if we build two ships from scratch and scrap this one for parts."

"Oh, that would be such a shame," Emily responded. "She served us well, apart from landing us here, but that wasn't really her fault."

"It's just a machine, Captain," Collingwood shrugged, "and in any case, her heart will live on in the new machine. We'll need all of the hyperdrive tech and a great number of the control systems. We're making her better, faster, and stronger."

"It looks so different to mine," Madison noted. "Mine was so much smaller with just a cockpit. I didn't have all this space to move around in. It looks like you have at least 3 decks and cabins?"

"That's correct," Collingwood responded. "I will need you to familiarise yourself with the design and spend some time examining the blueprints of this world's ship. Any input you have will be appreciated. Do you have any experience with a gas axe or soldering iron?"

"I know my way around a circuit board, cabrón," Madison replied. "Not much else I'm afraid, but I'm not averse to getting my hands dirty."

"I don't suppose there's any chance you might stop calling me that any time soon?" Collingwood asked.

"You mean cabrón?" Madison answered. "No, not just yet, but we'll see how you go."

"Fair enough, I suppose. I certainly earned it. Anyway, I'm sure your input to the team will prove invaluable, and I'm glad 7GQA9E has a friend here" he replied, before turning back to Emily. "And speaking of captains, now that we are no longer permanent refugees here, what say we get you respectable in a manner befitting an officer from Earth 1, 7GQA9E?"

"You mean getting me back in uniform, Rod?" Emily asked, realising her heart had sunk somewhat at the prospect. "I don't think I should. They would find any form of covering on me offensive, which would be to the detriment of any diplomatic relations."

"I wouldn't expect anything less from you following our recent conversations, 7GQA9E," Collingwood replied. "Rather, I was referring to your rank as captain. You are an appointed captain on Earth 1 and should be recognised as such here."

"How's that going to work if I'm out of uniform anyway?" Emily argued.

"I figure there's room on that collar of yours to add an insignia," Collingwood reasoned. "I shall go speak with the General at once to see about restoring your rank. You two, please feel free to wander around and familiarise yourselves with the lay of the land in my absence."

"I'm not sure how he's going to go with that, but I guess he can only try," Emily commented to Madison as Collingwood left the hangar. "But anyway, c'mon, let me show you my ship."

Emily couldn't help but feel dismayed as she entered the bridge. Most of the instrument panels and displays had been pulled out, and there were cables and wires everywhere. It was sad to see the ship in this state. It looked like it had been left parked in a rough neighbourhood and thieves had raided it.

"This is the bridge," she told Madison. "Well, what's left of it anyway."

"I can't believe how much space you guys had." Madison commented. "On my ship I was strapped into my seat and there I stayed. Let me tell you, after a few days of sucking food through a straw and shitting into a bag, it gets old pretty fast."

"Ew! I can imagine," Emily responded. "Ok, let's check out my old cabin. This way."

Her cabin was almost as if she'd just left it. The bunk was still made up, on the wall was the tiny mirror where she had checked her appearance once last time before stepping out into this world, and near the entry was the small closet with her spare pair of white coveralls with the space logo stitched onto the sleeves. It was identical to the last thing she'd worn almost eighteen months ago now. Was it really that long ago? It was so odd to see it, and hard to imagine herself wearing it again one day after so long wearing nothing at all. She remembered vividly how mortifying and confusing that first day here had been when they stripped her out of it and brutally caned her for the crime of wearing clothes.

"Nice!" Madison commented. "Hey, did you cum back there in the office? I can't get that kiss we had out of my mind and um… I kinda wouldn't mind picking things up where we left off, if you've got an itch that still needs scratching…"

"Hmm…? No, I wasn't really in that for myself. That was for the guys," Emily answered dreamily, still lost in her thoughts and memories.

Realising what she had just heard, she turned to see Madison's smile suddenly change to a slightly pained expression. She then bit her lower lip, her eyes a combination of nervousness, horniness, and breathless expectation. Emily knew she couldn't resist that face even if she wanted to. She stepped forward and allowed her mouth to meet Madison's once again, and then didn't resist as she was pushed back onto the bunk while Madison's fingers found their way amongst the folds of her sex. She in turn let her hand find its way between Madison's legs and gently pressed her middle finger inside while keeping pressure against her clit.

She'd never touched another woman's vagina before. It felt so strange. Like her own. Like she was touching herself, but different. She could smell Madison's arousal on her breath and the softness of her lips against her own. It was so strange making love to a woman, especially one she thought of as her best friend. Was Madison gay maybe? Right now, that didn't matter. It felt amazing. Much better than coupling. Not one-sided giving, but both giving equally. Emily teased and caressed her friend's pussy as she would her own, and soon she felt Madison panting into her mouth, indicating she was cumming. It triggered the same response in Emily just after.

"I hope that was ok?' Madison finally asked once they'd both recovered.

"Oh yes," Emily replied. "A bit unexpected I guess, but it was very, very nice. So where did that come from, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I suppose I was feeling a bit of tension after all that fucking and sucking," Madison replied. "Us chicas have got to look after each other sometimes if we want to get something for ourselves."

"You could be right there," Emily agreed. "I've never been with a woman before, though. You?"

12