Emily and Her Big Bottom

Story Info
A young woman experiences her bottom becoming huge.
5.9k words
3.97
44.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yuiqalla
Yuiqalla
155 Followers

On my 25th birthday, I didn't want to have a big party or anything, so I decided to have a nice, quiet evening with my best friend Claire. She had just returned from a three month vacation to a place called Shadow Island, and I was excited to see her, as we had been best friends for many years. At six that evening, she came over to my apartment for dinner, and she brought a few presents, telling me that we would be having a 'Shadow Island' themed evening, because she had loved it there, but I really hoped it would all be very relaxing and peaceful. Claire also brought me an oddly shaped bottle of non-alcoholic fruit juice from the island, with a label written in a language I had never seen before. She told me that it was some kind of special ceremonial juice on Shadow, and that a birthday girl was supposed to drink the entire bottle herself, in one sitting. She claimed that this would bring the birthday girl good luck for the rest of her life, according to legend. It was all very vague, but it seemed fun, and Claire was always full of fun surprises, so I agreed to do it.

The truth is, Claire was so pretty that it was hard to resist her. We were both attracted to boys, but we had experimented a bit with each other. She was medium height, and quite slim, with pretty dark, soft hair, and big, brown eyes, and her playful personality only added to her charm. Of course, I liked to think I was even prettier than Claire, with my dark red hair, full red lips, and pretty green eyes, and I was a bit taller than Claire, but we both had the same slender, and feminine figures. I had to admit though that Claire was really, really pretty.

So, that night, on my birthday, Claire said a sweet, "Happy Birthday, Emily," and I sat down to drink the bottle of fruit juice. Claire lit a few candles, and made a big production out of the event, and she told me to make a birthday wish as I drank the juice, and I would be guaranteed to have great luck from then on. She laughed teasingly, and I went along with it. I sat down and lifted the bottle to my mouth and guzzled the juice. It tasted pretty good actually, and it went down easily, and we both laughed when I placed the empty bottle on the table victoriously. I did feel a little dizzy, but I figured that was just from drinking so fast.

Claire watched me closely, and she had a big smile on her face, as I noticed a strange tingling sensation and a change in me very quickly. My dark green cotton dress was feeling a little tight in the hips as I sat on my chair, and it made me a bit uncomfortable. I gasped, and Claire told me I looked fine and should just relax. I stood up to straighten my dress, and I asked Claire if I looked like I had gained any weight while she was on vacation, but she just smiled and laughed and told me I was silly.

Suddenly, my dark green dress began to stretch and tightened over my hips, and stretched some more, and finally the cloth began to rip and the bottom half of the dress tore completely loose and dropped to the floor, as I gasped again loudly and Claire laughed heartily. I walked over to the full length mirror in my living room to see if I looked okay, and I yelped when I saw that my hips had grown quite a bit larger. I moved closer to the mirror to make sure that it wasn't an illusion, but it was true that my hips were bigger than they had been. I gasped as I turned sideways in the mirror and saw that my bottom had grown quite large, and had a little jiggle as I moved. Claire was smiling ear to ear.

"What's going on, Claire?" I asked nervously.

"Wait and see," she said sweetly.

I looked back in the mirror and saw that my rear end had grown even larger. It was quite big now, and jiggled fairly heavily as I adjusted my position in the mirror. Claire laughed again.

"Oh my goodness," I said in surprise. "My butt is so big!"

As I watched closely, I could actually see my hips and butt growing larger in the mirror. They were getting bigger and bigger, and I was gasping and moaning as I watched. I looked back at Claire, and she was staring right at my big bottom and smiling with delight.

I looked back again in the mirror, and gasped loudly once more, as I saw that my butt had become even bigger. It was huge now, and still growing, and I pleaded with Claire, "When will it stop? Ooooohhh..." She just laughed.

My bottom was now massive and enormous as I turned sideways again in the mirror. It was impossibly large, round, and fat, and it jiggled and shook with a gigantic heavy weight, and continued to jiggle for long moments if I moved even a little bit. I turned my back to the mirror to see my butt's massive, round shape, though I noticed that my shoulders were still quite small and slender, and my waist was slim. But my hips, bottom, and thighs were becoming gargantuan in size. I turned and looked at the reflection of my face, and except for the look of surprise, I was still the same, pretty Emily. In desperation, I wanted to get a better look at the bottle of fruit juice, so I walked over to the table, and I could feel my huge rump rise, fall, and shake with each step I took, and my massive hips swayed side to side and jiggled, making it difficult to keep my balance for a moment. Claire laughed again. I read the label on the bottle of juice, but couldn't decipher anything, so I walked back to the mirror, with the immense mounds of fat on my giant bottom rising and falling again.

My butt was still growing, and it was unbelievably big, round, and enormous, fat and jiggly, and huge beyond comprehension. It looked ridiculous, but strangely sexy next to my slender waist, slim arms, and delicate neck. I had to admit though that I was relieved to see that my face still looked very pretty and thin in the reflection. I turned to Claire, and she was staring right at my immense hips, and she had a look of pleasure and delight as she said, "Wow, Emily, you have the biggest butt I have ever seen!"

"B-but, Claire," I replied weakly, "I-I..."

Still staring at the gargantuan size of my rear end, she said, "Ha ha, for your birthday, Emily, I decided to give you a gigantic ass!"

I groaned.

Claire walked over to me and asked, "May I touch your huge butt?"

I moaned again.

Claire stood in front of me and reached her hands around me to caress the huge volume of fat on my massive rump, and the light touch of her small hands made me shiver and tingle with a strange feeling. She ran her hands over every inch of my gargantuan, jiggling butt as I arched my back and gasped breathlessly. My big bottom felt very sensitive. Claire was smiling and looking sweet and happy.

"Good heavens, your butt is really big, Emily," she said as she continued to caress it lightly. "It is huge and beautiful!"

"But Claire," I moaned, "it's too big! I can't walk around with a butt this massive. It would be embarrassing!"

"Oh silly," Claire responded, "you'll get used to it in no time. I've always thought it would be fun if you had a really, really big bottom, but I only fantasized about it, until I was lucky enough to finally get a bottle of the rare Rumberry juice from Shadow Island. The Rumberry amazingly greatly increases the size of a woman's bottom. I decided that you should have a really gigantic, fat butt that jiggles a lot, so I got you an entire bottle of the juice." Claire laughed again and continued to caress my huge bottom with a look of pleasure on her face. I moaned helplessly.

"Oh my goodness, it's so big and sexy!" Claire said again.

I was feeling a dizzy pleasure at having Claire's dainty hands running over my now ridiculously large butt, but I was feeling a little humiliated as well. I looked at Claire's slender figure in the mirror, and then gasped at how her slim hips made my gigantic rear end look even bigger. My rump was now truly huge, though I noticed it was tingling with a euphoric sensation at being touched by Claire, which was making me moan lightly.

Suddenly, Claire gave my enormous bottom a good smack, which made me squeal involuntarily with pleasure, and she said, "Let's open your other presents!" She laughed that charming laugh of hers.

"I got you a few other things from Shadow Island," she continued, and she handed me a small box with a ribbon on it.

"B-but, Claire," I said hopelessly, but Claire just patted my gigantic backside and said, "Open it."

I tore the box open and saw that it was a steel collar with a small metal loop in front and back. I looked at Claire, confused, and she told me that the collar was traditional women's wear on Shadow Island, and that I should strip completely and put it on.

Still feeling embarrassed about the gigantic size of my bottom, I gasped and did as Claire asked. I could feel my enormous rump shake and jiggle as I removed the remains of the top half of my dress, and, fully naked, I placed the collar on my neck and locked it into place. Claire said I shouldn't worry, since she had the key to the collar's lock.

"Stand straight and let me look at you," Claire said.

Even the small motion of straightening up caused my enormous butt to jiggle with a heavy motion, and Claire laughed softly as she walked around my naked body, and she looked me up and down.

"Your collar and your huge ass make you look just like the beautiful women of the island," she remarked pleasantly, as she placed her little hand on my giant rump. I gasped again.

"Open another gift!" Claire said again suddenly, and she handed me a larger, flat box.

Without hesitation, I opened the box and saw a long, thin strip of pink chiffon material with lace, and Claire smiled and said, "This is the traditional clothing of the most beautiful, big bottomed women on the island."

Claire took one end of the long strip of pink chiffon and clicked it to the front of my collar. She let the strip of sheer material drop over my belly, and she pulled it through my thighs, and guided it between my gigantic and jiggling butt cheeks. Standing behind me, Claire pulled the strip of chiffon up from there and clipped the other end to the loop on the back of my collar. I noticed there was a tiny bit of silk attached to the strip that hung lightly over the top of my breasts, and another swatch of silk hanging from my belly just to the top of my thighs. I gasped at the light and sensual feeling of the chiffon, and I could see that the clothing would do little to hide my enormous butt.

"These are called 'shashas', and they are designed to show off a woman's huge, fat ass," Claire said sweetly. When Claire again patted my gigantic rear end, I could feel my massive rump jiggling around the pink chiffon sliding through my enormous butt cheeks. I moaned loudly, and Claire laughed with delight.

"One more gift!" Claire said happily, and she handed me a larger, heavier box. I was scared to open it, but Claire just slapped my giant rump and told me to open it up.

I opened the box and I said, startled, "Oh my gosh."

Inside the box, there was a small pile of thin chains, and iron shackles. Claire smiled and said, "The stunning and beautiful, big bottomed women of the island wear these to show their happy and complete submission, and their joy in serving the people who own them."

Claire took a set of chains and shackles and chained my wrists together, and she took another set and shackled my delicate ankles with a thin chain between them. She then took a short chain and locked one end to the front of my collar, and the other end to my shackled wrists, so my slender, chained wrists were hanging only a few inches from my collar and I was unable to move my hands more than that.

I stood in the middle of my living room, wearing the sheer, pink, chiffon "shasha", and I was shackled, collared, and chained, and in addition, my butt was now massive in size, and prone to shaking and jiggling at the slightest movement I made, but Claire looked me over with a twinkle of desire in her eyes, and she smiled approvingly.

"Oh my goodness, Emily, you look amazing!" Claire said with joy. "Walk around the room so I can watch your huge ass shake and jiggle, in your shasha and chains!" My face was blushing and hot with humiliation, though I was tingling with desire as well.

"Don't worry, Emily," Claire continued, smiling, "you'll get used to having a gigantic butt in no time. Go ahead, walk around the room."

"But Claire," I pleaded. "does my bottom have to be so big and fat?"

Claire sat down on the sofa and laughed again, saying, "If you don't start walking around the room right now, and start making that gigantic butt of yours shake and jiggle for me, I'm going to have to give your huge ass a good spanking."

"Oh goodness," I said nervously. The thought of being spanked by my longtime friend was utterly humiliating. I blushed and felt the heat rush to my face, but if I'm being honest, I felt oddly excited by the idea as well, but I refused to admit that to myself at the time. So, I took a few steps in obedience to Claire's demand. My unbelievably gigantic, and nearly completely exposed rump, and my ankle shackles and chain, made my steps small and a little difficult at first. I could feel every inch of the massive size of my giant butt, as it would shake and jiggle, rising on one side in a huge lift, and falling with a heavy shake, as the other enormous ass cheek would rise and fall as well. The sheer chiffon gliding deeply through my immense butt cheeks, caused me to gasp with each step, and forced me to feel every bounce and shake of the fat on my big, round backside.

"Oh yes," Claire said. "Your butt is absolutely huge and looks lovely in that outfit."

I blushed again as I kept walking around the room. My wrists were chained close to my collar, so my steps were a little awkward, but I started feeling more comfortable in the ankle chains, and I found I was able to sway my massive hips a bit, and walk with a smoother motion. This only served to create a larger, heavier jiggling motion on my enormous butt.

"Good girl," Claire said sweetly. "I think you're going to look cute and sexy with your huge, round, jiggling butt walking around town, bouncing and shaking for everyone to see." Claire giggled.

I gasped when I thought about walking around town with a massively huge bottom. My clothes would never fit, and I was going to look ridiculous with such a large rear end! As if reading my mind, Claire said, "Don't worry, people are going to go crazy for the immense size of your fat ass. Everyone will stare at you, and want to spank it and grab it, and they will love the way it bounces and jiggles! You just need to practice walking with all that size, fat, and weight behind you." Claire laughed hard.

I turned while walking and my enormous bottom jiggled heavily, and I felt my breasts jiggle lightly under the swatch of silk. My chained ankles, wrists, and near nudity, were feeling more natural, but it was hard to get used to the strip of chiffon gliding between my monstrously large butt cheeks. The jiggling sensation, and the chiffon, was causing me to breath harder and moan very lightly every time my massive rump jiggled.

Claire was looking at me with desire when she said, "Okay, I think it's time for the birthday girl to be spanked and taken from behind."

I gasped loudly. What did she mean?

Claire got up from the sofa and reached into a large bag she had brought, pulling out a few objects. Then she came over to me and led me into my bedroom. She laid me face down, slowly so she could watch my gigantic butt jiggle, on my big feather bed and attached a leash so I was chained face down to the head of the bed. She slid a large pillow under my big, wide hips, so my enormous rump was raised high in the air, and she playfully slapped it a few times, commenting on its huge size.

She left my ankles shackled as they were, but she lifted my head a bit and slid a ball gag between my full lips and into my mouth, attached to a thin chain, and locked the chain at the back of my delicate neck, so the ball gag would remain in place. I breathed heavily into the ball gag. I could feel my bottom, and its enormous size, as it was raised high on the pillow, generous, jiggly, and inviting.

Claire stood next to me for some long moments, admiring her work, and gently caressing my enormous ass.

Suddenly, she said, "Happy birthday Emily." She raised her hand high and brought it down firmly on my gigantic rear end, causing me to yelp and gasp into my ball gag. My chains prevented almost any movement, but the sensation of Claire's hand smacking my massive rump caused me to experience a delicious agony, and I was feeling very dizzy. Again, Claire brought her hand down on the fullest part of my gigantic backside, and again I gasped and yelped into my ball gag. I could feel the fat on my big bottom jiggle with each slap Claire gave me.

Over and over, Claire spanked my massive butt, until I was squeezing my shackled hands and biting my ball gag. I was gasping in rhythm and breathing very heavily into the gag, and I would close my eyes in dread as Claire's hand would fall toward my large rump, anticipating the exquisite torture, and explosion of pain and pleasure that would shoot through me.

"You've got a big ass," Claire said as she spanked me again and again. "Your butt is huge and fat now, Emily," she said as she landed another slap. I was passing out from the sensation.

Finally, I heard Claire fiddling with something from her bag, and then I sensed her kneeling behind me on the big feather bed and looking at my big, fat ass. She unclipped the long chiffon strip from the back of my collar and removed it from between my huge butt cheeks. She placed a hand on each of my enormous, naked, jiggling butt cheeks, and then I felt something begin to slide into my big, raised rump, and I gasped loudly into my gag. Deeper and deeper, I felt Claire's strap-on gliding into my gigantic bottom, and I nearly screamed at the intensity of the feeling. Something inside me exploded sharply, and I squealed, as Claire penetrated her strap-on deeper and deeper into my immense rump until I gasped heavily into my ball gag, and swooned with dizziness. I felt Claire's slender hips, still wearing her dress, make contact with my own gigantic, fat bottom, and I felt my huge butt jiggle and shake and create another intense explosion inside me as Claire's strap-on was incredibly deep inside my big backside.

Claire laughed and slid back out of me slowly, as I gasped and squealed again, and then she glided back into my gigantic butt with all her might. She had one hand on each of my gigantic butt cheeks and she was making the mounds of fat wobble and shake as she penetrated me. I arched my back in exquisite torture as Claire again entered my huge rump fully, again causing me to gasp for air, and Claire continued to play with my enormous ass, squeezing and wobbling the giant butt cheeks as she slid all the way in. I was moaning loudly into my ball gag.

Again and again, Claire slid into my massive rear end, and my huge rump was so sensitive, that it was causing intense explosions of pain and pleasure to fire through me repeatedly, until I was barely able to think at all. I could vaguely hear Claire giggling and laughing, but the sensation was so incredible that I was swooning in dizzy ecstasy, and I wanted Claire to keep penetrating my gigantic backside. I was softly yelling and gasping for air with each euphoric thrust that Claire made, and my lips were tightly gripping my ball gag.

The wonderful torture was heightened by the fact that I could acutely feel the fat on my enormous butt jiggling and shaking with a huge, heavy motion all the time that Claire was sliding in and out of it. This nearly made me scream in sharp, agonizing pleasure.

Finally, Claire made a deep penetration into my gargantuan, jiggling bottom, and I felt an eruption of pleasure explode inside my massive rump and shoot through my body, causing me to go rigid, and then limp. I made a muffled scream into my ball gag, and I yanked on the short chain leash holding me to the head of the bed, and my entire body, from my small shoulders, to my slender waist, to my huge, shaking rear end exploded in delicious, agonizing pleasure. Claire spanked my enormous ass a few times as she made her final thrusts, and I could hear her breathing heavily as well, obviously taking pleasure in my helpless joy.

Yuiqalla
Yuiqalla
155 Followers
12