Emily Breaks the Girl Code

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh... I moaned. Sean began to thrust into me again. I met his trusts with my own. My head arched back and we began kissing deeply. His hand moved to my pussy and again with the perfect touch he rubbed my clit. It was too much.

"Oh.. Ohh.. Oh God... oohhh.. Sean.. Seannn...oh oh.." It was unintelligible. It was just a series of unconscious moans acknowledging the pleasure I was feeling. Sean fucked me. He played with clit. And my cunt exploded again in orgasm, gripping Sean's cock in another spasm of muscle contractions.

Sean paused and let me enjoy the moment for a minute and then he repositioned us, never taking his dick out me, so that he was now on top. Again he began fucking me. I did not think it was possible for me to come again but I did. Maybe not as strongly but I did. "Come in Sean.. come in me.." Sean's muscles tightened and with a low roar Sean did just that. For the second time my best friends boyfriend emptied deep inside my wanting pussy.

We lay quietly, kissed each other softly, talked a little bit and then I began to drift off to sleep with Sean lying on top of me, still inside of me. It was my fantasy come to life.

I had a glorious nights sleep. I woke up a couple of times to see if Sean had left. He hadn't. Around 6:00 AM I woke up again. I would have to leave for work in a couple of hours. I knew Sean would have to as well. My head lay on his chest and he had me in his arm. The reality of what he had done started to settle in. I wasn't overwhelmed with guilt but there was a pang of it. I knew that Sean and I wouldn't be able to have a relationship. I knew what we had done last night would have to be kept a secret. I knew Maggie would be hurt if she found out. I also knew that I would want to fuck Sean again and I wasn't sure if there would be another opportunity.

With that in the back of my mind my hand began to run across Sean's chest and arms feeling the definition of his muscles. I wasn't sure he was awake yet but he had begun to stir. I sat up and began to kiss his chest and his abdomen. He was in great shape. I moved my head further down his torso. My hand touched his cock. It had started to harden. I moved my head over it and opened my lips and took him inside my mouth. I held him there and let my sense of sight, taste, touch, and smell all savor the moment. I moved my head up and down my lips encircling the knob and then moving down to the base of his cock. I enjoy giving head and wanted to feel all of him. I did. His cock grew to its full size and I could hear soft moans of approval from Sean as he slowly awakened.

I moved faster up and down and gently cupped his balls. They were heavy and he moaned again as I did that. Normally, I might have continued to blow him until he came and I swallowed his load deep in my mouth, taking pleasure in the taste and texture of his semen. But I didn't know if we would fuck again and I wasn't going to pass up the chance.

As Sean lay on his back I lifted my head and threw my leg over straddling him. I held his cock in my hand and guided it into my pussy. It felt soooo good. I leaned forward and Sean and I kissed and then I started to rock my hips back and forth. Sean responded with thrusts of his own his hands moving from my hips to my ass pulling me deeper into me. I leaned back with my hands on his chest and rode his dick like I had never ridden a dick before. My moans and the sound of the bedsprings were filling the room. I was coming and so was Sean. I moved forward bouncing my ass high off of Sean's cock. We were both close. I could feel Sean's hands gripping my ass and I was fucking him as fast as I could. Closer... Sean's moved his hand towards my asshole and I could feel his finger enter me there. I exploded. My cunt muscles gripped his cock. My sphincter muscles gripped his finger and I moaned in orgasm louder than I ever had. That was enough for Sean and I could feel his semen pouring into me again.

I lay on top of him completely spent. I don't know how I ever got up. I know I didn't want to. I eventually rolled off him and we playfully began to talk about what had happened. At one point he started to talk about Maggie. "Shhhh," I said, "she never needs to know about this.

Sean and I got up and showered together. He left to go back to his apartment to change into clothes for his job in the financial industry. I got ready for my job and left for work. That night Maggie came home and Sean as usual came over. Our eyes said everything we needed to say to each other. As far as Maggie knew nothing was different.

Sean and I have talked again, obviously, and have made love several times. Maggie still doesn't know. I don't think she ever will. Sean has mentioned that he doesn't think he and Maggie are going to last much longer. She wants to get married and Sean doesn't. It wouldn't surprise me if Maggie ends up with her old boyfriend Brian. She has said as much.

I don't think Sean and I will be an item either. There are just too many things working against it. There is no question the sex is as good as maybe I'll ever have. It's lived up to every fantasy. And Girl Code or not I don't regret a single second.

12