Emily Ch. 03

Story Info
We meet in a cafe.
3.6k words
4.59
20.8k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timewell
Timewell
56 Followers

After our last encounter, Emily and I had lain in the grass talking with her cuddled up against me. I had been uncertain as to how she would react to the experience, but apparently it had been exactly what she was after. She had appetites that mainstream society considered to be deviant and had been unsuccessful in finding someone to play rough with.

When I talked to Lisa later in the week I had asked about Emily. She indicated that Emily had been, with some measure of discretion, inquiring around the community for other people that enjoyed rough play. There were a number of us, actually, with a variety of tastes. It turned out that Lisa had been keeping an eye on her for a bit and had eventually, indirectly, suggested that I might be someone to approach.

Emily and I corresponded by email and IRC. I had asked what sorts of games she might like to play. She sent me erotic images, video clips and segments of stories. We commented on and critiqued the shared media. It was hot stuff, and very specific, but all fiction and fantasy. I directed her toward actual informational resources to toss a bit of reality into the mix.

Now it's Thursday morning and we're in a coffee shop near the University. Emily is her usual warm self. She is gorgeous with her hair falling to frame her face and eyes. She is wearing a black turtleneck with an earth toned Peruvian sweater over it.

"We've been talking about it an awful lot. Can we play again? Soon?" she asks energetically.

As much as I enjoy Emily's usual self, she is approaching me for a specific type of experience and has given me a fair amount of untested data to use as a baseline for the type of experience she was looking for. It's time to test the data.

"I realize that we're in a public place," I say thinking about the story segments that she had sent, "but perhaps you can find a discrete, and yet more appropriate manner in which to initiate a scene?"

Emily looks from side to side to see who might be nearby. The room is too noisy for conversation to be heard very far. She places both hands on the table's edge in front of her and leans forward.

"Sir," Emily restates, "would it please you to play with me again in the near future?"

I smile and sip my coffee. "It would. Are you free on Saturday?"

"Yes, sir. I am free all weekend," Emily says a little louder to be audible over a hiss of steam from behind the counter.

"Interesting choice of words," I smirk deviously and rub my hands together. "Do you have any dates between now and then?"

"No, Sir," is the reply.

"Excellent. The scene begins now," I pause to sip my coffee and observe Emily's reaction. She blinks and waits for me to continue. "You are not allowed to cum without my permission, and I will not be giving any permission until I see you on Saturday. I want your tension to build between now and then. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she responds. Emily has been sending me a steady stream of erotic media. I watch her face as the idea that she is not going to be allowed to get off for two days settles in. "Sir, does that mean I can't ... do it myself? No cumming at all?"

"Correct. No masturbation," I answer in a matter of fact tone. I know that she isn't seeing anyone currently, so there won't be any pressure for sex from another lover.

"Yes, Sir," her voice is relaxed. She seems less consciously aware about who might hear our conversation than even just a few moments ago.

Emily's eyes stay on me while I gave her a short set of instructions. With each acknowledgement I can hear the spark of lust being kindled and concern for her surroundings diminish. Seeing her respond positively pleases me, even more so to think of her avoiding masturbation over the next couple of days. I suspect that she will actually obey, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Emily is not the kind of woman to be pushed or coerced into a situation that she does not want to be in. If that weren't the case there is no way that I would consider playing these games with her. I know that anything we do is with her consent. Particularly since she has several years of Ju Jitsu training to defend her sense of boundaries with, if she felt the need to do so.

Our waitress, Rebecca, comes over with the check and a cup of ice. She brushes a bright blue bang away from her eyes and looks Emily up and down with a smile.

"Did you want that other order to go?" Rebecca asks with a smirk.

I pass her a twenty and answer, "Yes, please."

Rebecca takes the twenty and walks away.

"When is the last time you got off, Slave?" I ask Emily.

"This morning, Master," Emily is using a tone that is only slightly quieter than normal conversation.

I lean forward and ask, "What were you thinking about?"

Emily's hands move to her lap.

"I was thinking about," she pauses and looks down at her lap.

"You can torture yourself like that if you want, but no cumming," I remind her.

Returning her hands to the table Emily continues, "I was remembering the way you used my mouth. How it felt to have your hands guiding my head and your cock sliding across my tongue. How badly I wanted to please you, for you to please yourself with me."

"So you got yourself off remembering the way I fucked your mouth?" I'm feeling downright wolfish now.

Emily answers, "Yes, Master. I loved it."

I look at the check and leave an appropriate amount pinned under my coffee cup. Emily looks puzzled for a moment, remembering that I had already handed our waitress some cash. I pick up a small key that had been placed under the check.

"Come with me, Slave," I say quietly.

Emily whispers, "Yes, Master."

We get up from the table and walk back to the hallway that leads to the restrooms. My jacket conceals the fact that my cock is as hard as steel right now. We walk past the frat boys at the counter that check Emily out as she passes. We walk past the businesswoman juggling her phone along with a coffee and muffin. We enter the hallway and turn the corner, where the restroom doors are and walk past them to a third door marked Employees Only. I use the key to unlock the supply room door and motion Emily inside. I follow, closing the door behind me.

The walls are lined with boxes and shelves, but there is enough space left for my purposes. I step in close and she clasps her hands behind her back. I grab her by the waist and turn her around to face away from me. Her breathing is heavy. Perhaps she is hoping that I've changed my mind and will allow her to cum after all.

"Put your hands on the shelf and bend over so I can inspect your cunt," I whisper into her ear.

"Yes, Master," Emily whispers hotly.

Emily places her hands on a sturdy shelf and bends at the waist until her back is parallel to the floor. I pull her long hippy skirt up and flip it over her back, exposing her magnificent legs and ass. Emily is wearing a pair of striped grey panties under her skirt.

There is a flushing sound from the next room over, followed by the sounds of hand washing. I run my hands in silence across her ass until we hear a door open a swing shut again. I break the silence with a slap on her ass.

"When you come to meet me, you should never wear anything that prevents me from having ready access," I say softly listening to her barely audible moans. I pull my pocketknife out. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Sir. It won't happen again," Emily says quickly. "I'll make sure that you have easy access to my pussy from now on."

"Your cunt and your ass," I clarify. "Later you can tell me where you got these so that I can replace them."

I hear her whisper so quietly, "...and my ass..." as I pull the left side off of her hip enough to slip the blade under and slice the fabric. I do the same with the right and tug on the waistband in the back pulling the hourglass shape of fabric free from her legs. Emily shudders as the fabric rubs past her tender flesh.

I crouch down to get a close look at the smoothly shaven pussy revealed. I lean in and kiss the line where her legs and ass meet. Emily shudders a little. I trace a finger slowly around the outer lips of her labia. I can hear Emily's breathing grow heavier.

Someone else has entered the women's room next door.

I stand and pull a small packet of water-based lubricant from my jacket pocket. I squeeze a small dollop of lube onto each of the first two fingers of my right hand and place the packet on the ground in Emily's line of sight. I can see her head turn slightly to see what it is.

I reach between her deliciously full ass cheeks and press the lube and my fingers onto her rosebud. I hold fingers there gently for a moment to see what she'll do. Emily stays stock still, so I start making slow circles - rubbing the lubricant onto her anus. Retrieving the packet, I squeeze a bit more onto my fingers and rub that in as well with small slow circles around the opening. I press lightly against the entrance and feel Emily push back just enough to be noticed.

I hear the water running next door. I return the packet to my pocket and flip her skirt down.

"Stand and remove your top," I order.

Emily stands up slowly and pulls her winter layers up over her head. She was wearing a sweater over a turtleneck over a bra. I pull a coiled length of clothesline from my pocket and uncoil it. I double it up and quickly bind her wrists behind her back. There's a throw pillow on a nearby box. Rebecca is so thoughtful. I turn Emily around, her lust filled eyes meet my own. I drop the pillow to the floor.

"To keep your hands out of the way while I use your mouth," I explain.

"Thank you, Master," Emily whispers as she sinks to her knees.

I look down at Emily's beautiful upturned face, her shining eyes, and past her waiting lips to her perfect tits. I reach down and cup them for a moment. As my hands return upward, I undo my jeans and release my cock from its prison.

Emily's mouth immediately descends to engulf me. I hear someone else enter the next room over. I gather Emily's hair up in my hands. I feel her lips wrapped about me and see her cheeks sucking in. I begin with slow, gentle motions. I pull out until I feel her lips caress my helmet, and then slowly thrust maybe an inch in.

The sensation is unbelievable. I take my time. I hear water next door and I take a long slow thrust into Emily's hungry, suckling mouth. By the time I hear water again I'm taking long thrusts to the back of her mouth and pulling her head forward to meet my thrusts.

I step forward slightly so that Emily is leaning back just enough that the saliva dripping from her chin falls to her chest instead of her lap. I make love to Emily's mouth. I drive my cock into her throat until her face presses aganst my belly and my balls drape across her chin and still I want to go deeper. I hear the water run next door again.

Emily's throat has relaxed and I am able to drive my cock from tip to base into her mouth with each stroke. I hold her down on my cock and make three or four slow, short thrusts before pulling out to let Emily breath. I do this over and over, losing myelf to the glory of her tight throat milking my cock. I hear the water run next door again.

I pull my cock out and wipe it around her cheeks to make them glisten. I tip her head back and rub my cock under Emily's chin. She closes her eyes and hangs her mouth open waiting for my return. I reach down with one hand to rub the saliva that has drooled onto chest into the skin of her succulent tits. She opens her eyes and looks up at me.

"Please, Master. Please use my mouth. Fuck my throat, Master," Emily pleads convincingly. I watch as she grinds her pelvis against the pillow. "Please let me cum while your cock is buried in my throat."

We hear the water run next door.

"Please, Master," Emily whimpers oblivious as to whether or not she can be heard by whoever is in the rest room next door. "My cunt is on fire. Please, use me however it pleases you, but please - I can't make it until Saturday. Please let me cum. Please, Master, please take pleasure in letting your slave cum."

It's really something to hear a woman talk like this and know that she means every word of it. But I also keep in mind that a lot of the stories that she had sent to me had elements of orgasm denial.

"Oh, I will take pleasure in your orgasm," I say in all honesty, "but it won't happen today. Now, suck."

I grab Emily by the head and slide my cock in quickly. The time for tenderness is gone. I fuck Emily's mouth with long, fast strokes. With each stroke, my cock pulls out to the helmet and then slams in roughly to the root. Her chin and tits are glistening with drool. I'm getting close.

I pull out of Emily's abused mouth and say, "Lean forward."

When she does, I untie her wrists. She brings them around to her chest and rubs her wrists, then massages her slick breasts.

"Hold your tits together," I command.

Emily cups her breasts up and together. I slide my cock back into her mouth and go back to long, moderately deep thrusts. I would love to just bury my cock to the root in her face and pump my seed directly into her throat, but I have other plans.

I had held off on cumming for two days now just to be sure this would be a nice, messy load. I pull out of Emily's mouth and stroke myself as I feel the cum boil up from what seems like my whole body. I feel the magnificent sensation of a huge load bursting forth from the head of my cock and watch as spurt after spurt shoots across Emily's perfect chest and throat.

A lot of women seem to think that ejaculation is the end of an orgasm. It's just a peak.

I look down and see Emily looking up at me, smiling and hopeful.

"Finish me in your mouth," is all I can muster for the moment.

Emily releases her breasts and, using her hands and mouth together, lovingly milks my cock until the orgasm completes. I step back drained and survey the result.

"Thank you, Master," Emily half moans. I see that she is struggling to keep her hands away from her skirt.

"You're welcome," I say as I crouch down. "Slave, massage my cum into your breasts."

"Yes, Master," she responds.

I watch as she slowly massages my cum into her ample flesh and when satisfied say, "That's enough. You may lick your hands clean."

"Thank you, Master," Emily obediently replies.

I watch as Emily licks her hands free of as much sticky film as her sore mouth can manage.

"Put your top back on. You are to wear me like that for the rest of the day."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Sir," Emily whimpers. "Please, Master, mercy."

"What sort of mercy, Slave?" I inquire. I'm wondering if pushed the humiliation angle too far?

"Please, Sir, please let me cum," she pleads through swollen lips. "I'll never make it, Sir. Even just walking will be too much. I promise not to cum after that, but please - you've pushed me to the edge."

Ahh, yes - that.

"You've enjoyed having your mouth fucked that much?" I ask.

"Yes. But not just that, Sir," she explains. "I love being used by you. I love having you use me for your pleasure."

"Pull your top on while I consider your petition." I know already what I'm going to do, and an orgasm isn't it.

I watch as Emily carefully pulls her bra back on and then careful draws the black turtleneck back down over her head so that nothing gets on the outside. Finally the sweater. Even if the semen and saliva leak through her turtleneck, the sweater will conceal it all.

"Lie on your back," I say.

"Thank you, Master, Thank you!"

Emily shifts around and lies back so that the pillow is under her head. I pull her knees up and apart. Retrieving my length of clothesline once more, I bind Emily's hands in front of her. As an added touch, I pull the remnants of her panties from my pocket and stuff them into her mouth as a gag.

Flipping her skirt up so that it drapes across her chest I say, "Now to help you out with this burning cunt. We'll cool you down some, but as I've already said - I have no intention of letting you cum until Saturday. Now, stay still."

I hear a moan of despair through the panty gag. I reach up and grab the cup of ice that Rebecca had left for me, mostly ice water now and crouch between Emily's knees. Her eyes go wide.

I fish out a chunk of ice and place it casually halfway between her navel and swollen clit. She makes muffled gasping noises and wiggles her legs around me. I make small circles with the ice cube, getting a little wider each time. It melts before I can reach her labia, leaving cold water dripping from her pelvis.

I fish another ice cube out and, holding onto her left knee, run the ice cube slowly up the inside of that thigh while Emily tries not to squirm. Her right thigh receives the same treatment.

I fish another ice cube out and draw a slow line directly from her navel toward her cunt. It's a shame, really. I could go down on her right now and probably push her over the top of an amazing orgasm in moments. She gasps and muffles a scream through the gag as the ice cube crosses her clit and runs straight down between the lips of her cunt.

Another ice cube follows. And another. And another. Finally, the ice has seemed to cool her down some. I place an ice cube on her clit and rub it up and down the lips of her cunt and she appears to be calm.

I pull the panties out of her mouth and ask, "Think you'll make it until Saturday now, or should I continue?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Sir," Emily calmly replies.

I untie her hands and pocket the rope along with her ruined panties and return the little room to approximately the same state I found it in.

"Then let us be gone from this closet of ill repute, eh?" I say helping her to her feet.

After a brief grooming session, we exit the storage room and make our way back through the coffee shop, mostly empty now that the morning rush has ended, to the counter. Rebecca looks at Emily as we approach and smirks to herself.

"It looks like someone could use a nice cup of licorice root tea," Rebecca chuckles quietly.

Emily's face goes pale.

"Don't look so shocked, sweetie," Rebecca teases. "I'll bring it out in a minute."

We sit at the counter and Emily asks nervously, "She knows?"

I look around. The place is almost empty and no one is near.

"Yes, she knows. Rebecca is a fellow, hmm, let's go with 'libertine'. And it's her shop. She gave me the key for the store room," I explain. "Some call her 'Mistress'. She may not be your Mistress, but she is a good friend of mine and a good friend to have."

Rebecca returns with a cup of tea and a jar of honey and says, "This will help soothe you a bit."

"Thanks," Emily offers a bit shyly.

I see that something about Emily has caused Rebecca's eyes to light up and she looks over at me for a moment.

"Oooh. A rabbit." Rebecca leans in close to Emily, inhales deeply and says quietly, "Gods I love that smell."

Emily looks puzzled. Rebecca says quietly, "The smell of drying semen. To someone who notices these things, you reek of it. Some folks you pass today are going to smell that and then look at those puffy lips you've got and know for sure that you've had your mouth fucked raw and don't care who knows it. Gods above, that is beautiful. What do you say about that, girl?"

Emily looks like she might panic. A long moment passes and Emily's face grows calm. She turns to me and says, "Thank you, Sir."

Timewell
Timewell
56 Followers