Emily Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

"Oh, sweetheart!" Gina came from the chair and lay beside Emily, cuddling the girl close, rocking her slightly from side to side as she came to terms with her feelings.

After a few minutes of silence Emily looked up at Gina and smiled. "Phew!" She said. "Now that was good!"

Gina couldn't avoid giggling at Emily's understatement. 'Good?' She thought to herself, 'Good? It nearly blew her fucking head off and she just says good!'

Emily stirred, raising herself onto her elbows and looking down her own length to where the vibrator lay between her legs. "Next time I want to try it going in and out!" She looked at Gina for understanding. "As if it was fucking me properly."

Gina understood, but only partly. "If you want to try being fucked, why don't you get a man?"

"I'm not ready yet. I don't trust men to stop if it starts to hurt me."

"But it won't, darling, you know it won't. You've just had that vibe right inside you, and that's bigger and harder than most men, whatever they tell you!"

"I know that but I'm still frightened of being hurt inside." Emily could tell that Gina didn't really understand. She sighed and tried again. "I know I can handle something inside me now, but I'm not certain if I can stand being fucked and I need someone who would fuck me very slowly and gently until I was sure."

Gina looked anew at Emily, comprehension dawning at last. "You want to fuck, to see if you can, but daren't in case you can't?"

"That's pretty much it." Emily kissed Gina's shoulder. "I wish you were a man, I'd let you fuck me. I could trust you!"

"Even with the curtains open?" Gina deliberately made light of Emily's remark, knowing how much she regretted the impossibility.

"With the whole site watching if you like." Emily meant what she said.

"Mmmmm, nice thought." Gina felt her heart skip at the thought. She still liked performing to an audience.

Emily drew Gina to her, rolling onto her back in the process so that Gina ended lying on top, their bodies pressed close together. Then she pulled Gina's head down and kissed her, deeply and passionately, while at the same time opening her legs and wrapping them around Gina's waist. Her fantasy was only too obvious and Gina moaned quietly at the thought.

Suddenly something at the back of Gina's mind clicked into place and she scrambled free of Emily's embrace. "Wait, we can do it!" She said and was gone out of the door.

Once again Emily heard muted rummaging, and then an extended silence. But, just as she was wondering what had happened, Gina came back into the bedroom. Emily's eyes widened with surprise as her gaze wandered over Gina's naked body. Gina was now sporting a large thick cock.

"I'd forgotten about this," Gina explained. "Maurice and I bought it a couple of years ago when he was having a spot of erection trouble. The idea was that he would use it to satisfy me when he couldn't get it up, but his problem seemed to solve itself and we only used it a few times. It's good though!"

"Oh my God, It's big, isn't it?"

"But not too big. I've had it inside me and it fits beautifully. It had to be fairly large, 'cos his cock was supposed to go inside it and he's quite a big fella!"

Gina looked down at Emily, who was looking excited but worried. "Well, are you game?"

Emily hesitated. "On two conditions."

"And they are?"

"That you promise to go very, very carefully, and that I can use it on you another time."

"The first one goes without saying, and... come to think of it, so does the second."

Emily lat back on the bed and opened her legs, her pussy glistening wet and ready. "Will you talk dirty while you fuck me!" She asked.

"You mean you want me to tell you that I'm gong to push this big cock right up your cunt and fuck you till you cum?" Gina clambered onto the bed and settled between Emily's legs, the tip of the dildo resting just at the entrance to Emily's pussy.

"Yes, talk like that, and now fuck me." Emily was gasping with sudden arousal. She had no idea why she suddenly needed Gina to talk that way, but it was turning her on greatly.

"Ok, is your cunt ready?" Emily nodded in answer and closed her eyes, waiting for the penetration.

Feeling down Gina guided the first inch or so of the strap-on into Emily with her hand, and then pushed steadily and slowly with her hips. The 'cock' disappeared into Emily's body and the girl groaned as it slid home.

"Now I'm going to fuck you, I'm going to push this thing in and out of your hole until you either cum or burst." Gina began thrusting, the unfamiliar and unnatural movements coming surprisingly easy. Emily's arms and legs wrapped themselves tightly around Gina as she gave herself entirely to be fucked. Slowly Gina picked up speed, taking it a bit at a time until finally she was hammering at Emily just as hard as she could.

Although the dildo was not entering Gina at all, the erotic knowledge of what she was doing to Emily combined with the rhythmic pressure of the strap-on base against her pubic bone was beginning to have an effect. It was making her as horny as sin.

"I like fucking you. Do you like being fucked by me? Do you like my cock buried inside you, ramming in and out of your cunt?" Strange words to issue from a woman's mouth, but somehow neither thought them out of place.

Emily's nails began to bite into Gina's back and her heels beat a tattoo against her pounding buttocks. Emily was being fucked for the first time and loving it. She knew now that she could have sex, she could take a cock, she could be fucked without the pain she dreaded. The fact that the cock was strapped to a woman made no difference to her at all, as far as Emily was concerned she was being fucked by someone who cared, someone intent on her pleasure. The experience was mind-blowing and her orgasm was coming closer.

Gina recognized the signs of Emily's arousal, for they mirrored her own, and put her mouth against Emily's ear.

"You're going to cum soon, aren't you?" She felt Emily nod. "You're going to cum with my hard cock inside you, aren't you?" Another nod. "You're going to scream with pleasure, and beg me to fuck you again, aren't you?"

This time the answer was a panting "Yes!"

"Tell me!"

"I'm going to beg you to do it to me again, and again." Emily was on the verge and the words came out stilted and tight.

"Tell me you how want me to fuck your cunt!" Gina was pushing Emily's limits, but this time Emily responded.

"I'm going to want you to slam it into me." Emily's liking for dirty talk was realised at last and her inhibitions vanished. "Shove it right up my cunt, fuck my cunt hard, make me cum hard, and make me get wet and ....!" Emily couldn't finish for at that moment a gigantic orgasm ripped through her ands her words were reduced to a single long incoherent screech.

That did it for Gina, she too fell over the cliff, her own orgasm erupting inside her and forcing her mouth to let loose a wail of pleasure. Then, much as she tried to maintain her rhythm, she found her muscles out of control and she was just trying to force the dildo deeper and deeper into Emily's pussy, with no withdrawal between plunges. In the end Gina's climax died away and she collapsed on top of Emily, understanding now why men cannot 'keep the beat' right to the end.

Both women lay in a panting heap for a little while, until Gina began to lift her weight from Emily, pulling the dildo from her pussy at the same time.

"Oh, no. Put it back, please darling. It feels so good."

Gina smiled to herself, recalling using much the same words to Maurice on similar occasions. She shook her head sadly and rolled onto her back, her leg muscles trembling from their exertions and simply unable to support her body. The dildo, not subject to the same natural laws, pointed defiantly skywards.

Emily rolled on her side to face Gina, propping her head on her hand. "Why did I wait till now?"

Gina looked at her questioningly.

"Why did I wait to be fucked? I never thought it could be so good to have something going in and out like that. Is it as good with a man's cock?"

"Now that's something you must decide for yourself." Gina felt slightly jealous, torn between the possibility of losing her lover and misinforming her. But remember, a dildo can't cum inside you and it's beautiful to feel a man shoot his load up you."

"I'm going to have to find that out, aren't I?" Gina didn't reply, so Emily continued. "But right now I want that thing back inside me."

"Darling, I'm knackered." Gina was still recovering from the first time.

"That's ok, I'm not." Emily got to her knees, straddled Gina, and started to lower herself onto the dildo, holding it steady with her hand.

"Take it easy on a poor old woman." Gina watched Emily take up the 'girl on top' position above her quite naturally and marvelled at how unselfconscious this young black girl had become.

Emily settled down onto the dildo, accommodating its solid length with just a little wriggle of her bottom to get comfortable. "Tell me what we're going to do when we go out."

"Go out?" Gina adjusted her own position to take Emily's weight more easily before asking. "Go out where?"

"You know, down the riverbank."

"Oohh! Sorry, I didn't know what you meant for a moment." Gina closed her eyes at the pleasant sensation of sitting on her, locked in place by a plastic cock. Then. "Well, we're going to put on a show, aren't we?"

"Tell me how it will happen." Emily was sliding very slowly and sensuously up and down the dildo.

Gina could feel Emily getting horny at the thought and that was in itself turning her on. "We're going to lie on the bank so that people passing can see up our skirts and see us play with ourselves, and maybe even with each other. And we're going to let anybody who wants to watch get a really good view."

"A really good view of what?"

"Of everything we've got and everything we do."

"Tell me properly, I want to hear you say sexy things and use naughty words."

Now Gina understood. Emily knew exactly what they were planning; she just wanted to talk dirty. "We're going to let strangers look at our cunts. We're going to stick our fingers up ourselves while people watch."

"Yes! And what else?"

"We'll spread our cunt lips so that anyone can see our clits. Then we'll rub our clits until we cum. All the time letting strangers see us."

"Oh Yes! And do think they would want to see our tits?"

"They might do, so we'll let them, shall we?"

"Yes! We'll show them our tits and show them our cunts." Emily breathing was getting heavy.

Gina lay under Emily looking up at her heavy brown breasts bouncing as Emily impaled herself on the strap on. She found the beautiful globes impossible to resist and reached up to fondle them, pinching Emily's dark nipples between finger and thumb. For a moment or two Emily closed her eyes and allowed Gina to touch her, but then she grasped Gina's wrists and forced her hands away.

"No. You have to be like the people on the river side. You can look, but you can't touch!" Emily was surprisingly strong and she pushed Gina's arms back, still holding her wrists, so that they were flat on the bed above her head and Emily was leaning over Gina's face with her breasts swinging just out of reach as Emily continued to ride the strap-on.

Emily looked down at Gina, lust strong in her eyes. "Do you want to touch me when we display?

Before Gina could answer Emily continued. "I think we should finger our cunts then suck each others fingers. Perhaps I'll even go down on you and lick your cunt out while people watch!"

Emily was lost in a haze of lust, her voice just a series of gasps as she imagined her exhibitionist fantasies coming true. Gina was not far behind her, her own liking for sex talk being fanned by Emily's words.

"I'd like you to do that. And will you finger my arse as well?" Gina joined in again with a completely new suggestion.

Emily didn't seem fazed by Gina's request. "I'll stick my fingers wherever you want me to, my darling. As long as you do the same to me."

Emily was riding the strap-on hard now, still pinning Gina's wrists to the bed and still letting her breasts swing just above her lips. "Will you do anything I want you to?"

Gina could only gasp. "Yes, anything, just ask me."

"I will, I'll want you to put your fingers up me when somebody's there, so they can see your white fingers going in and out of my black cunt." Emily's remark surprised Gina for a minute, until she realised that Emily had mentioned race because the contrast between the two skin colours would enhance any spectator's view. Although they were both aware of it, their racial difference had never been an issue, and each saw the other simply as an attractive woman.

"And the other way around." Gina pointed out, wanting to get her share of the proposed fun.

"Yes, don't worry, I'll finger you as well." Emily lowered her breasts so that her nipple just brushed Gina's lips. Emily smiled wickedly and Gina realised just how much her former protégé had assumed control. The black girl was naturally dominant, she realised, it had been her upbringing that had kept the inclination suppressed. Having got over her fear of penetration Emily had blossomed into a very sexual being.

Emily was now sliding forward and back instead of up and down, using the movement to tease Gina's lips by dragging her nipple over them, lifting a little if Gina tried to kiss or suck her. She was feeling indescribably horny and incredibly liberated, as well as deliciously wicked. Teasing Gina was just a symptom of her new found freedom, until she eventually gave in and let her nipple be caught between Gina's teeth.

Gina promptly got her own back for Emily's earlier play bite by biting back. Emily didn't care. It hurt alright, but it was nice as well, and she was open to anything. She had spent most of the past three years believing herself a sexual cripple, unable, mentally or physically, to cope with penetration and assuming she would only subject herself to sex if her eventual husband required offspring. Now she knew that not only could she 'do' sex, but she loved it and felt absolutely at ease with it. If it felt good, she would do it, what anybody else thought was their problem. She pushed herself hard onto the strap-on as she approached her climax, grinding herself against Gina's pubes as she did so and loving every liberated moment of it.

With her arms still held back and only her mouth able to make any contribution to the action, Gina was almost a spectator. But right now that was pretty much what she wanted to be. In the short time they had known each other she had never seen Emily so aroused, and it was magical to know she had been party to her transformation. She could feel the slipperiness of the girl's wetness on her pubes, the wetness juices having run from her pussy to flow over the base of the strap-on and onto her own skin. She took Emily's nipple between her teeth, gripping hard and holding it still, so that the girls own back and forth movements stretched and pulled at it. Emily was whimpering with painful happiness as her orgasm loomed.

When Emily did cum she pushed back on the dildo so hard that Gina's pubes were bruised. It was a shattering climax, rolling from deep within her to engulf her entire being. She called out; unintelligible noises that she thought were words, pressing herself against Gina, trying to mould her own body with that of her partner, skin on skin. Then, as more waves of pleasure swept through her, she pulled herself upright, dragging her nipple from Gina's jaws, hurting herself deliberately on Gina's sharp teeth. Through all of it she held Gina pinned firmly to the bed, taking her pleasure with or without her partner's assistance or even her consent.

Afterwards they rolled apart, this time it was Emily panting and gasping and with shaky limbs, and for a little while the lay silent, until Emily looked at Gina with a worried frown on her face.

"Please say you haven't fallen out with me." She said, her new found confidence temporarily absent.

"You must be joking!" Gina looked at her incredulously. "After today I think I could love you!"

"But I've taken so much pleasure and given none back. I am sorry and I will make it up to you."

"You don't need to be sorry, it gave me pleasure to see you enjoying everything, and you don't need to make anything up to me - though if you want to try things the other want around sometime I won't refuse!"

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yes. On both counts."

"Good." Once again Emily demonstrated her ability to digest comments and then accept them and move on.

"Do you really want me to finger your arse?"

Gina had almost forgotten her unusual request, but obviously Emily hadn't. "Yes, but only if you want to."

"I do, it sounds good. Now, when do you think we can make a trip to the river?"

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers
12