Emily Ch. 04

Story Info
Saturday.
2.4k words
4.66
17.8k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timewell
Timewell
56 Followers

It's Saturday afternoon and I've just returned home from my morning workout. Sitting on the front deck sipping hot tea, I smile and watch through the trees as Emily's car turns into my driveway and makes it's way up the hill.

Emily pulls her car up close to the deck and cuts the engine. As she steps out of the car I shamelessly let my eyes drink in the sunlit beauty of her unclad form. The sway of her hips is mesmerizing.

As previously instructed, she approaches my chair without a word and stops on a small Persian carpet placed about a meter from my feet. She pauses briefly and looks at the small backpack she carries before sinking to her knees. Leaning forward slowly, Emily places the bag on the deck between us and then adjusts her position. I watch as she spreads her knees as far apart as she can manage and then folds her arms behind her back.

I take a sip of tea and feel my already hard cock pulse against my belt and jeans. "I am truly blessed," I think and place the tea cup on the table next to me. I take a moment to ponder the divine creature kneeling before me in submission.

Reaching out, I pull the offered backpack up to my lap and open it. The pack appears to contain everything that Emily had been instructed to bring. I take a moment to scan the laminated copy of her STD test results from a local health clinic before zipping the bag closed again. I had shown Emily my copy a few days earlier as an example of how it should be laminated and kept.

My eyes fall back to Emily and follow the graceful lines of her strong legs to the curve of her hip. Inhalation catches my eye and my sight travels across her abdomen and up to her chest, thrust forward. I smile at the thought of testing the sensitivity of the flesh being thrust forward in offering. Our eyes meet hungrily. I examine her inner thighs, spread wide and exposed for my benefit and pleasure. I imagine the slick heat that awaits.

Standing, I place the bag next to the teacup and walk to the center of the deck under the barren arbor's rafters.

"Come here," I say.

Emily stands and approaches. Her eyes had been fixed on me when she arrived. Now her eyes are fixed on the pair of leather suspension cuffs dangling before her.

"Reach up and slip your hands into the cuffs," I instruct.

The cuffs are level with her face. Emily takes a deep breath and reaches up, slipping her hands into the suspension cuffs.

I watch her face and command, "Fasten them."

Emily examines the cuffs for a moment. There is enough slack between them that she is able to tighten the first strap. It is then that she appears to notice that the fastening mechanism is a small metal loop through a hole that won't stay in place on its own. She looks puzzled. I reach up and hang a small padlock through the metal loop. Emily's eyes widen and I smile.

I place a second padlock in her hands and say, "Fasten the other one."

Emily pauses, staring at the padlock. Her mouth opens slightly and she looks nervous. Slowly she adjusts the strap on the second cuff. When the strap is in position, she slips the padlock through the loop. Her eyes are glued to the padlocks holding the straps tight to her wrists, but not as yet clicked shut.

I watch her reaction with delight, savoring this brief moment of delicious tension before saying, "Lock them."

Emily looks at me. I can see fear, but also desire. She looks at my smile, looks into my eyes and looks back up at the locks. Slowly, as if hypnotized, her hands move and I hear a single "click". Emily's mouth opens and she begins to breath more heavily. She stares at the single closed lock. She breathes. Her hands move again. She touches the closed lock. She fondles it - tugs on it lightly as if to prove to herself that it really is closed and secured. Her fingers wrap around the second lock. Emily takes a deep breath.

Click.

I walk to one of the arbor's uprights and unloop the static line from its cleat. I pull down a few inches and Emily's arms straighten over her head a bit more. Emily looks over at me startled, but remains silent. I retie the line to its cleat.

I watch as she pulls downward. She tucks her thumbs into her palm and tries to make her hand thin. She pulls again. The cuffs hold her fast.

I approach Emily from behind and press myself to her. My arms reach around and my hands cup her supple breasts from below, lifting them - supporting them. Emily moans quietly and presses her heavenly ass into my crotch. My lips trace the side of her neck and one hand caresses down. Down away from the erect nipple it had trapped briefly between fingers. Down across Emily's belly. Slower and slower it moves with fingers spreading wide until my hand pauses with the lowest fingers drifting lightly in the sea of pelvic motion. Her ass grinding torturously slow against my rigid cock, straining to be freed from the oppression of slacks. My fingers pressing lightly into the space between her navel and cunt. How is it possible that I actually feel the heat rising?

I whisper into her right ear, "Have you obeyed?"

Emily tries tipping her hips away from my cock attempting to cause my fingers to slip downward and moans, "Yes, Sir. I obeyed. I have not cum."

"Spread your legs," I whisper.

She complies immediately and shifts her feet and thighs apart. She surrounds one of my thighs with her own and presses back. My fingers brush down another inch, just to where I can feel her clitoral hood begin. Emily breathes heavily continuing her slow grind against my thigh.

I step back and Emily whines in protest. Picking up the spreader bar that I had placed nearby, I crouch by her feet and manipulate her ankles into the bar's cuffs. Click. Click. Secured, I walk around to face her and admire the beauty of her predicament.

Reaching around to the back of her head, I take a handful of hair and pull back lightly. Emily gasps. My other hand reaches down and continues from where it left off just below the navel and dips further downward making a slow circle about her clit. Emily gasps and shudders. My fingers continue further down to part, but not sink into, the wet cleft. Emily has her eyes closed and is biting her lip. Her cunt feels like hot butter under my fingers and I drag all the way to the far side and back up again to circle one more time about her clit. Emily's body is trembling.

"Have you ever been flogged or whipped?" I ask, releasing her hair and taking a step back.

"No, Sir," Emily pants in response.

I adjust the angle she stands at by a few small degrees and step around her back toward my chair and cup of tea. Emily faces directly down the driveway. The bend in the driveway prevents anyone from seeing directly up to where she stands, but she can look down through the trees and see the road clearly.

I pick up my cup and have a sip tea, leaving her to contemplate the vulnerability of her position. With her arms fully over her head and her ankles spread by a meter, anyone coming up the driveway would be looking right up into her bald cunt.

I pick up the riding crop that I had placed next to my chair and circle all the way around Emily so that she can see what I'm holding.

"You will count the blows," I instruct, "and say 'Thank You' after each one. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," Emily answers.

The crop traces the outline of her figure from under the arm down around the gorgeous curve of her ass. Slipping between her cheeks, I slowly slide the handle through her thighs so that it chafes the lips of her pussy. And finally, a light upward swing to one cheek.

"One!" Emily yelps and after a pause finishes with, "Thank you, Sir."

The blows come paced slowly, gradually increasing in force. At first her posture tightens in anticipation and jerks in response, but by the time we get to ten Emily is leaning into the blows and trying to stick her ass out. By the time we reach twenty Emily's voice has begun to take on a euphoric sound.

I unbind her ankles from the spreader bar, but her feet remain in position. I run my hand between her thighs and cup Emily's burning pussy. Her head jerks up and I hear her inhale sharply. My hand presses firmly and my palm rubs into her. Emily throws her head back and releases a loud, animalistic moan.

"Stand up straight, Slave," I command sternly and watch as she complies.

I lower Emily's arms slowly, watching to be sure that she has her balance. When the cuffs are level with her face, I unlock and release her wrists from their bondage.

My arms pull her in close and our lips come together. She emerges from her daze and our mouths meet to consume each other.

"Down," is all I say and Emily drops to her knees, hands behind her back. By the time she gets there I've somehow managed to be free of both shoes and pants. Emily's eyes are locked on my throbbing cock. I pull my top off over my head quickly. Emily looks up at me, her cheeks flush and her eyes glazed with lust. I can't hear or see anything except for the manifestation of divine beauty kneeling before me. Emily slowly opens her mouth, expecting to receive my cock.

I half kneel before her, give her shoulder a gentle push and say, "On your back."

She shifts and reclines back, her hands at her side. Emily raises and parts her knees. I feel my cock being drawn to her as if by gravity. Slowly I crawl forward through her knees. My hands walk until I have covered her, our eyes locking together. I lower my hips and grind, rubbing my rigid length through her hot seam. Emily throws her head back and makes a wild sound. I use one hand to guide the head of my cock to her gates.

Emily looks at me through half closed eyes and begins to weep, "Please, Master, Please."

I watch tears slip free from her eyes and, barely in control myself, gently whisper, "You may cum."

She begins to say something, but my hips curl and my shaft penetrates Emily. Never have I felt such heat. I am in paradise. Emily's eyes open wide and her unspoken words transform into a loud exhalation. The second it takes to completely bury myself seems to be an eternity. There is nothing but this moment. Nothing but her eyes looking into mine - her arms wrapping about me, pulling me down into her - her mouth rising to devour me. We are joined.

Then Emily explodes. Her entire being convulses beneath me. Her body arches, her head thrown back. I feel her cunt grip and release me in a storm of spasms. I begin to withdraw and feel her arms pulling me back down. I bury myself in her again and again, riding through the storm of her orgasm. Her voice howls beautiful music through me. Her claws dig into my back.

The first wave subsides and I chase it. We roll, pulling Emily around to be on top. We never separate. She grinds her cunt down onto me and rides toward another crest. As she draws near the edge I sit up and and roll her backwards, plunging into her greedy hole. Our bodies glisten with sweat in the cool air.

Fingers snake into her hair along the scalp and trap the hair between them. I pull gently and thrust forcefully into her ravenous cunt. Her eyes flutter and her body begins to shake again as another orgasm takes possession of her. She grips my cock so tightly. Her flesh is so hot. So wet.

This wave begins to subside and I hear Emily's voice. No longer howling madly, I hear her quietly whispering, "Yes, oh, yes" and "thank you" over and over as her head rocks from side to side.

Our mouths meet and I can feel my own control reaching its limit. Emily must sense this because she stares up at me wild-eyed.

"Yes, oh yes, oh please yes"

Emily's voice is a flurry of fast, vulgar whispers and moans between breaths until her words fall off to incoherency and her eyes begin to glaze over with the divine madness of another orgasmic wave cresting. Her cunt is so tight. Our bodies are slick with her juices.

I feel an explosion behind my eyes. Lightning crackles up and down my spine. My sinuses flare open. I've held off for as long as I can. With the first burst of semen Emily is thrown over the top with me. She stares at me with wide, wild eyes. Her beautiful lips part and she cries out. It feels as if my cock is channeling fire.

The storm passes and I slow the pace, relishing the sensation of Emily's tight cunt milking my cock. Her orgasm is subsiding as well. I lower my lips to hers and we hold a kiss for some time.

"Thank you, Master," Emily whispers as our lips part.

I roll off to one side. Emily closes her thighs and rolls over toward me, sliding down my body. She takes my cock into her mouth and sucks the head gently. The sensation is amazing. I love being cleaned and sucked after I cum. Emily licks around my cock until I am clean, and then takes me all the way into her mouth. She suckles gently for a minute before sliding back up my body to cuddle against me.

"Thank you, Master," she repeats. Her hands are between her thighs. I watch as she rubs herself, smearing our mixed juices all over her thighs and belly. "Thank you for allowing me to cum. Thank you for allowing me to have your cum."

Timewell
Timewell
56 Followers