Emily, Exposed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She increased the pace, then removed her hand and took him completely with only her mouth. That did it, in an instant he came completely undone and pumped load after load of hot cum down her throat.

"Mmm" she hummed, and decreased the suction slowly. Paul had his head back on the couch, eyes closed. Emily wiped her mouth a bit and said, quietly, "Stay here." Not that there was any danger of him moving in this state.

She walked back into her bathroom and cleaned up, grabbing a warm washcloth before heading back to the living room. His eyes were still closed, head still back-she sat beside him and started running the warm washcloth over his shaft and navel, anywhere a spare drop had landed-not wanting it to dry and become uncomfortable. As she ran the cloth down his left thigh once more for good measure, he gripped her hand and said, "No more cleaning-come lay next to me."

She put the cloth to the side and rested her head on his shoulder. Turning her attention to the TV, she watched a bit of news as he rested his eyes, glowing from her success. He was someone that took great pride in being strong-that she could get him to this state of mush so easily fed her ego immensely. The news was getting repetitive and she started searching for the remote to change channels when he said, with eyes still closed, "I don't know how you can consider that not to be a skill."

She laughed a little, "You make a fair point. I really wanted to try that jambalaya you've bragged about-so there was some extra incentive."

He smirked; "Between you and me, I planned on stopping you a little early anyway...not THAT early though. You, my dear, have some skill."

She smiled to herself at this admission; it was a skill that would come in handy, if only in her personal life. As she went to change channels, she felt Paul's hands on hers. She looked up and this time, his eyes were open. "Did you want to watch something in particular?"

"Yes" he replied, "but it's not TV." With that he reached across and lifted her left leg over his body, pulling her waist with it. She could feel him, hard again.

"Ready for round two?" she asked playfully.

He kissed her in response; when she went to move her body to the music he stopped her and held her by her hips. His hands moved to her cheeks, above her panties. Suddenly, he gripped hard and squeezed and in one smooth motion, pulled her body into his and stood up from the couch, holding her with her legs wrapped around him, and started walking to another room. When she saw where they were headed she chided, "Wrong way silly."

"I know where I'm going" he said.

He set her down on the edge of the kitchen table, spreading her legs. He ran his hands up and down her thighs, then up her waist, alternating between kissing her gently and toying with her mound above her underwear. He slipped his hand under the waistband and started toying with her pussy directly, Emily started to moan, whispering his name and saying "Ahh" when he plunged his finger deep into her core.

"How attached are you to these?" Paul asked darkly, snapping the waistband on her panties.

She smiled, "As attached as I was to that dress."

He groaned and ripped them off her quickly, just as quickly he was in between her legs, tasting her. Using one finger to probe her core and another to stimulate her clitoris, he began slowly licking, listening to her sounds to see what she liked. Feeling her muscles tense when he applied pressure to a certain part inside her body, he guessed from her sounds it was her G-spot, and listened to her purr with delight at the stimulus. She was coming undone; he was literally eating her out on the kitchen table. He could feel her body tightening, she was close.

"Come for me beautiful" he said, and within minutes she came, hard, pulling her own hair and writhing in her own juices. "Mm" he said, "you come pretty easily. I like that

"I don't, usually" she answered "but you're...special."

Another half-smile crossed his face; he wasn't complimented often enough and was unaccustomed to responding to praise. He pulled her body up and kissed her again, hard. She opened her legs in response, expecting him to take her right on the table, but instead he went to scoop her up again. He replied to her bewildered expression "What I want to do will be uncomfortable for you, on a hard surface" with a smirk. He lifted her and walked to her bedroom, tossing her on the sheets.

"Umph" she giggled when she fell, opening her arms for him to join her. But he didn't, he stood there, taking inventory of her body. She realized then that he'd never seen her from head to toe fully nude, it was all snippets of skin as she danced for him, or writhed beneath him, or knelt before him. She went to pose her body and he stopped her, gently.

"You're so beautiful, don't move" he said, "I like you this way, wanting me. Tell me you want me to fuck you, good."

Emily stopped trying to contort her body and just smiled, "I want you to fuck me, good."

He was on top of her immediately, plunging into her with visceral thrusts, she moaned and met his thrusts with her own body, loving the sweet assault. She moaned and whined, each time he pounded into her felt incredible, full and passionate and womanly. As though her body was designed for it. Growing more vocal as her orgasm approached, she moaned, then whimpered, then started to scream softly when suddenly, on the brink of orgasm, he stopped.

"Am I hurting you?"

"What" she said, confused and upset that he wasn't continuing, "no! Please don't stop, please!"

He let out an animalistic sound of satisfaction at hearing this and began pounding into her like never before. "Oh, yes" Emily whimpered, making sure to include the 'yes' lest he stop again, "oh right there, right there, oh..." within a few more vigorous strokes she came, her orgasm milking him into his own. He pumped the last of his load into her and gripped the pillows, sliding gently off of her. They lay in silence for awhile; delightfully exhausted. Finally Emily spoke, "Why did you stop, earlier?"

He smiled a little, "I don't know all your noises yet. I don't want to hurt you on accident. I'll make note of that sound in the future."

She grinned ear to ear at this; of course he wouldn't. It's why she was able to come so quickly, and hard. She trusted him, the comfort in that knowledge made her body more capable of relaxing, and in this case, achieving orgasm. She wondered if most men knew that the key to women wasn't any of the "player" tricks you read in magazines but in knowing how important it is to ensure the woman you're with is comfortable with you. Not many, she imagined. She laid on his shoulder, completely at ease. Then, feeling there was nothing to her previous concerns, she looked up at him and said, "I've got some girlfriends of mine going to this trendy little bar tonight. If you're up for it, still."

He grinned, "Oh. How will you explain me?"

She laughed, "I'll say, 'Hey girls, this is my friend, Paul'. What do you mean explain you?" she said with a wink.

He smiled back and kissed her nose. "What time are you supposed to meet them?"

"Around happy hour; six o'clock."

"It's only eleven. What should we do for the next seven hours?"

They both smiled.

12