Emily, Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She explored his body, settling on his length, where he enjoyed her touch most. She stroked him slowly, and feeling his excitement at her hand when she decided to use her mouth as well. Licking the tip and tasting his precum sent her over the edge; he was so ready, she was so wet. Paul gripped her hair and moved her mouth to his and teased her slick pussy with his dick. "Do you want this, Emily?" he whispered. All she could do was moan with excitement and anticipation, she had no desire to wait.

"Yeah, I want this, please," she said "I want you. I want you, please." The "please" was unnecessary, an instant later he slid into her, filling her with the radiating heat of him in one fluid motion he was inside. She held his arms tightly to steady herself-the feeling of absolute fullness was overpowering. He grabbed her arms and put them to the sides and began his sweet assault, pounding into her like an animal in heat. "Oh please, oh please" Emily moaned, all the anticipation leaving her at the edge of orgasm, "please don't stop, oh, oh..." and Paul, unable to control the stream within him as her pussy convulsed, came in unison, milking every drop of cum he had from his body.

"Urgh" he grunted, and spilled himself into her. She moaned with delight and gripped his back; the feeling of fullness and safety was overwhelming. He pumped a few more times in and slowly pulled out, making a "hsss" noise at having to remove himself from her. They laid in silence for a few minutes, absorbing the moment. Within minutes, Paul volunteered; "Want another go beautiful?" He was so perfect, but she was so tired.

She replied; "Tomorrow. Right now, I'm happy, and I feel safe. I just want to sleep." With a smile, he bundled her in a vice-like grip, kissed her temple, and they fell asleep, oblivious to the world around them, even if only for the night.