Emily Fessenden Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doctor O
Doctor O
225 Followers

"How George? Please tell me exactly how."

"I admired all of you -- your intellect, your attitude...and your body." The Madeira or the topic of conversation was causing George to feel warm. "Do you mind if I remove my jacket?"

"Of course you may, George. We needn't be formal with one another."

He stood to remove his jacket, draped it over a nearby table, and reseated himself.

"You're a very delightful, intelligent and lovely woman, Emily. Before I knew what had happened, I realized I had been charmed by you. It seemed as though I could not help myself."

Emily, too, was feeling warmer, and opened the top of her gown, exposing her upper chest. George noticed.

"What do you admire about my body, George?" Emily persisted.

"Emily...really...remember that I am here to complete your examination today. You do want me to continue with that, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, very much so, George."

"Then I suspect we had better put down our wine glasses, and think about commencing your exam."

"You're the doctor," Emily smiled. "Shall I go to my study to prepare for you?"

"Please" George nodded.

Emily stood to leave, then said, "Actually, George, you can come with me -- I will only need to open my gown, as I did not wear anything under it."

"I noticed, Emily" he smiled.

"Did you?" she was pleased. "When did you notice?"

"When I first saw you...I noticed the little peaks of your nipples pointing toward me through the fabric of your dressing gown."

"I'm glad you noticed, George." Emily smiled warmly, feeling herself warm

Emily led the way to her study. Once inside she closed the door and locked it.

"How do you want me, George?" Emily asked bashfully with her soft voice.

"Well, Emily, we'll resume where we left off during our last session. But first, just have a seat on the fainting couch, and I'll roll pull over the chair from your desk again."

Emily looked at George expectantly as he began to speak. "Today Emily I'm going to examine your pelvic area, both outside and inside. I realize this will be a new experience for you, which is why I explained it a bit the other day. Do you have any questions for me before we get started?"

Emily's head had been overflowing with questions for days.

"You told me that you'll be examining my outside area -- the pudendum -- right?"

"Yes."

"How do you do that George -- when you examine a woman in your office?"

"Well, Emily, this will be a little different than it would be in my office. For one, I examine my patients on an examination table -- which is higher than your fainting couch, and not nearly as comfortable for them."

"Higher?"

"Yes, higher. The table top of that exam table is...about the same height as a table top, or the top of your writing desk. And the other difference between examining a patient in my office and here in your study is that this setting is much more relaxed. Oh, and one more difference -- which is that I don't spend this much time conversing with patients, and the relationship is more formal with them."

Emily considered, then asked "Should we use something higher, then, George?"

"Oh, we can give the fainting couch a try -- it will be comfortable for you, and as long as I have this chair to sit on, it ought to work just fine. Besides, I don't imagine you'd have anything in the house that might be the right height, and be comfortable. Even though a table would be the right height, they're rather uncomfortable to lie on."

Emily thought a moment, and said, "My bed would be the right height, George."

He blushed, paused before speaking, and said "I feel certain this arrangement will suit just fine for today, Emily. Now go ahead and lie on your back please."

She did as George requested, eager for him to continue. She began to untie the sash of her gown.

"Emily, you needn't untie your robe today. I'll only be examining you below the waist."

She looked disappointed. "Oh," she slightly pouted. "Are you sure you won't need me to open my robe all the way, George?"

Considering her offer, and being uncharacteristically bold, George said, "Yes, Emily. I would like you to open your robe completely for me."

She gladly complied, helping the fabric slide off her skin, exposing herself totally to George. It felt as good as it did the last time when she had been nude with George. She watched his face as he looked at her. She watched his gaze go to her breasts. Then her tummy. Then the place where her thighs meet. Then her legs. Her heart was racing as he looked at her, and she felt some warmth beginning begin to flush over her skin.

George admired Emily's youthful body. The skin free of blemish. The sensual curves. Her swollen nipples. Her lovely oval navel. The hairs covering her mound. Her smooth thighs and delicate feet. He felt his usual professional facade slipping away. He looked at Emily -- not as Dr. Fallow -- but as George. George the man who had erotic urges -- urges that had not been fulfilled. Urges that he had long denied existed in him. He could feel a response in his body...in the uniquely masculine parts of his body. George felt warmth, and tingling...and stiffening. He could feel himself growing as he admired Emily's body.

To be continued...

Doctor O
Doctor O
225 Followers
12