Emily: Foredeck Flogging and Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like Adam was ignoring it. Still he was stimulating my nipple.

Then I felt the slightest jerk. It penetrated and withdrew to its previous holding position. Once, again a bit deeper. A third time a bit deeper still, all the while his head buried against my breast. Was he testing my readiness? Teasing me? All I knew is that I was ready and teased.

Lifting his head he kissed me, penetrating deeper almost automatically as he stood upright again. Then, as our mouths locked, with a sudden jerk, he was fully in. His hands slid slowly down until they cradled my butt, then further until they held my thighs.

He whispered into my ear –

"Hold onto the spinnaker pole."

The hands on my thighs pulled upward, readjusting themselves to take my weight and wrap my legs around his hips. Taking a step backwards Adam had me laid out at an angle, a v forming where our groins met. He thrust, doing that little circling motion he often finishes with. My clit was jammed hard against his groin and received the full benefit of the stimulation. By now I knew he always tested his position; complete, non-reactive silence was dealt with by a readjustment, a moan with more.

Still, when I laid my head back and moaned it wasn't manipulating the position; it was all real. A second thrust followed, this ended with a little mini double thrust and rub that did the same thing as the circle; probably more comfortably for him, given much of the movement was generated by lifting and dropping my hips. More reaction from me.

Slowly at first and then progressive faster and harder he repeated the thrusts. Within three minutes I groaned out my first climax of this round. That encouraged him to go all the more passionately. For a moment he brought me up short of the clit grind while the unbearable sensitivity of it settled down, all the while the angle of our bodies making his rigid shaft firmly rake the length of the front wall of my womanhood as he continued thrusting. Then, when he thought it was time, he brought it crashing down and rubbing my clit with the double mini thrust again.

I always thought I didn't have a g spot. Suddenly I discovered I did; the raking of the front wall triggering an orgasm that left me needing to tightly hold in an urgent need to pee. Now I was being assaulted by my erogenous zones; multiple modes of stimulation keeping me near or going through almost a continuous stream of climaxes following climaxes; all accompanied by the sort of noises and throwing about I'd told Adam weren't part of my repertoire.

Adam was having trouble keeping my squirming body under control and himself balanced as his increasing loud grunting indicated the effort he had to put in to holding my weight while pounding away at me. Then his grunting changed. He threw his head back and thrust hard; holding me there while he pumped out his seed, that baritone groan returning to accompany his performance.

The initial download complete, he stood there holding me, still shuddering with what I assumed were the last vestiges of his climax.

Adam lowered my legs gently to the deck, taking a step forward to stay penetrated. Kissing me, he asked –

"How are your arms?"

After what we just shared, I had to say –

"Drained of blood."

"It might be time to cut you down."

"Or you could just untie me."

"If you want to be literal, yes that too."

Already he had released one arm and quickly released the other.

"Did that satisfy your fantasy?"

"This time. When do we get to do it again?"

"Yea, right. We'll book the boat out with your dad. What will we tell him we want it for?"

"What about 'practicing traditional sailing skills.'"

Already Adam had picked up the mess that was my bikini bottom and the other bits of clothing and props lying about the foredeck, taking my hand as he walked aft. He led me to the stern, where he lowered the swim platform while leaving the top lifeline in place. Then ducking down to the main head, he brought back some soap.

Adjusting the temperature of the cockpit shower, he started wetting me, caressing me as he soaped me down. Even my hair was sprayed with chocolate, so he needed to start there and work down. His touch was magic. I've shared showers with boyfriends before, but none had the touch Adam did. Yes, he's a guy so my breasts got more than a fair share of attention, as did between my legs, but he was gentle, effective, seductive and very arousing in the way he went about it.

Then he picked up my bikini pants, turned the water to hot and rinsed most of the chocolate out of them too; just as well since I foolish didn't have anything else to wear under the mini skirt I'd be wearing home. He tied them to the rail to let them flap in the breeze as they dried.

I let him finish, admiring his naked body as he went about it, then took the shower head from him and washed him down too. By the time I finished he had a full on boner; hardly helped by the attention I'd given it while showering him. But actually, he'd had that from about half way through the process of washing me.

On the spur of the moment I pushed his back against the steering wheel, bent his cock down to penetrate me and squeezing him as tightly as I could, gave him a climax to get it back under control; stealing another for myself in the process.

By the time we finished, the chart plotter told us we were on the same latitude as Sydney Heads, but now far enough offshore that the land was only just visible. The Nor'Easter had been building while we were fooling about and, even just under main, the boat was ripping along.

We gybed the boat and set course for the heads, moving fast on a beam reach as we stowed the pole and rolled out the geona. Still both naked, I steered the boat while Adam stood behind me with his arms around my waist; the hardness pushing into my back showing any curative benefit of that last quick root had already worn off.

Land was soon getting closer. Shortly we'd have to get dressed and re-join the normal world. Still, you had to admit, it had been a pretty out of the ordinary trip. But it occurred to me, with dad back on the boat tomorrow, we'd better not forget to hose down the deck when we got back!

PS: I ended up with a sunburnt butt.

12