Emily Goes Door to Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I do Emily" I confessed. "I've never seen nipples so puffy before. Would you let me taste them, please?"

Emily nodded and I leaned down and took the plump strawberry into my mouth, nibbling and licking the rubbery stub, and feeling Emily wiggle in response.

Emily leaned back a little and giggled while reaching up and pulling her pigtails back over her shoulders. With her arms raised high, the tiny swells of her breasts then completely disappeared, making those glorious nipples seem even more prominent.

Something caught my eye and I did a double take. There, in the center of the shapely hollows under Emily's arms, I saw a few tiny blonde hairs growing. I knew that was not something that was there before, so I reached up and ran the back of my fingers lazily through the wisps of hair.

"What's this I see here? This is most unusual, Emily my dear. It seems you've forgotten to shave your underarms lately" I mentioned wryly, while continuing to lightly stroke the soft fuzz.

"What? Oh that? No, I didn't forget" Emily said blushing, while looking over at her armpit. "My boyfriend says he thinks girls that don't shave under their arms are sexy, so I thought I would let it grow for a while. What do you think, Mr Watts? I guess I don't have very much hair growing there, do I? I wish there was more. Do you think he'll still like me this way?"

"Oh, I'm absolutely certain that he will," I assured Emily, "although frankly you would be irresistable no matter what."

I pulled Emily closer and kissed the inside her Emily's arm from the bicep right through her underarm, paying particular attention to the little patch of fur that was so fair and blonde that it was almost invisible. Emily's body lurched into me as I kissed the moist and delicately scented recess, and she began squirming even more vigorously into my lap. Meanwhile, my trusty member was stirring, experiencing a resurrection of sorts.

"Mr. Watts, you're making me feel kinda funny" Emily said while starting to breathe a great deal heavier under my oral affections.

"I think there's something that I can do to make you feel even better, Emily" I suggested.

"I really shouldn't" Emily said, but even while saying that she was reaching down and grabbing my cock, which had now come back to life as a result of this little interplay. "Oh-oh, your thing got big and hard again."

"Yes it did," I agreed, "and I know a place that we could put it where it would make us both feel very good."

I started reaching down between Emily's legs, but my arm was grabbed just before I reached my target.

"Mr. Watts, I can't do that!" Emily said with a huff. "I'm saving myself for Mr. Right!"

"Uhhhh... what about Mr. Watts?" I groaned hopefully as Emily's hand relentlessly rotated around my re-energized tool.

"Well, I have an idea!" Emily declared, certainly not surprising me in the least.

5. Emily's idea.

Emily sprang off my lap and went over to her skirt, pulling something out of the pocket, before bouncing back to me. I sat upright on the couch, feeling my back protest a bit as I got out of the slinky position Emily had put me into.

"I don't know what you think about this" Emily said bashfully, her face a charming rose color. "Mr. Watts, did you ever ummm... put your thing....?"

"Where, Emily?" I asked while bursting with curiousity.

"Did you ever put... I mean, if you wanted to that is" Emily said hemming and hawing away. "If you wanted to, you could put your thing in my... bottom!" she finally blurted out.

"Emily! I'm absolutely shocked!" I announced with alarm. "How could you know about such a thing?"

"It's a lot of fun, Mr. Watts" Emily said. "I did a very special thing to myself before I came over here. I did something that makes me very clean and fresh down there. Do you want to see?"

Well, I certainly did want to see, but Emily gave me no time to respond, and instead simply turned around and bent over, putting her butt right in my face. I took Emily's tiny cheeks in my palms and spread those cute buns wide.

I had never spent all that much time in this area of a woman's body, and seeing this up close and very personal was a new experience for me. The puckered pink-tan ring of her anus was an incredibly arousing sight, so much so that I found myself sliding down onto the rug and kneeling before her exposed orifice.

I brought my face down close and kissed around the opening, finding it was indeed as fresh as advertised. Minty fresh in fact. So it was that in the next instant I found myself gently tonguing the rim, causing a startled gasp from Emily. While keeping her ass spread with my hands, I pulled her close to me and let my tongue dance around, even dipping briefly into the opening for a completely new experience for me, and given the extraordinary lengths Emily had gone to in preparing herself for this, not unpleasant at all. Her reaction was well worth the effort.

"Oooooooohhhh... my god, Mr. Watts!" Emily moaned loudly. "That feels so good!"

Emily reached back and handed me a tube of lubricant, with the cap already removed for my convenience. With Emily still bent over and clutching the coffee table, I squeezed out some gel onto my index finger and rubbed it around the hole before slowly spinning my digit into her.

Emily rotated her hips and thrust herself around while impaled on my finger, that pert little butt contorting like mad, dancing to a tune only she could hear.

"Oh... so good" Emily grunted. "Another. Put another finger in me. More fingers... please."

I was stunned at this, and given the petite nature of the woman, wondered how this was going to go. Her pussy had been like a vice, how could this be any different?

I extracted my finger and, after lubricating, slid my index and middle fingers into her anus. It was real tight, but not impossible. It must not have been bad for Emily either, as she was doing the hula just inches in front of my face, and panting with desire while my fingers worked around inside her ass.

"Your thing... want it in me... bad" Emily groaned. "Are you hard?"

I had been so engrossed in my spelunking expedition that thoughts about myself had been momentarily forgotten, but it was duly noted that I was both very erect and very ready. Dear Emily, after seeing that, grabbed the tube of goo and slathered my cock with the stuff. I got put back into a semi-seated position on the couch and watched as Emily climbed astride with her back to me.

I held my cock at the base of the shaft and watched as Emily found her rear opening with the head of my cock and eased her way down onto it. Snug as it was, it was no tighter than I had found her pussy, and I felt a little 'pop' as the ridge of my cock head lurched into her warmth.

"Aaaaarrrrrghhhh!" Emily moaned as she stayed squatting over me, seemingly impaled on my cock. "Ohhhh... geez... so big!" she ranted madly.

All of this was certainly not wasted on me, and I fought to keep control of myself, not wanting this to end nearly this soon. I ran my hands up and down Emily's back; raking my nails up and down her spine, licking and nibbling her neck, squeezing and rubbing those magnificent shoulders and arms of hers, while Emily stayed suspended above me.

In a minute, Emily began moving a little bit. Almost imperceptively she began moving up and down, rotating her hips slightly while trying to coax a little more of me into her. I had such an amazing view of this, it seemed like I had never really done this before.

The times I had done this previously were with women of fuller proportions. Not being any more than average length penis-wise at best, I had never felt like I was getting the penetration needed to make it pleasurable for the woman. Once I had gotten past the fleshy buttocks, it never seemed like there was enough 'me' in there. Maybe it was true, or perhaps just my own insecurity, I have no idea.

This, however, was totally different. Emily's buttocks were impossibly cute and sexy, but very small. Once you were there, you were really there. So as Emily slowly ground herself onto me, I reveled in the glorious warmth that enveloped me. Down... down... down... further and further she went.

My pubic hair and the base of my cock was practically foaming with lubricant at this point, so I reached down and spread some on the half of my cock not yet in her. Emily was now making noises that sounded extra-terrestrial.

I reached around and ran my hand along her pussy, and worked a finger into the wet opening. Emily then began doing a sort of corkscrewing motion with her hips, almost spiraling down on my cock. I marveled at her limber contortions, and got an incredible sensation seconds later when Emily dropped down onto my crotch with a yelp, my rigid member now in her to the hilt.

Emily screamed as I held her tight, feeling her entire body shaking in my arms. My cock was being ravaged inside of her by a savage series of convultions that left me holding on for dear life. I found myself biting into Emily's neck without even realizing, and quite possibly without her even noticing at the time.

I managed to avoid coming myself during all this going on, which was quite an accomplishment for me, given my acknowledged weakness when enjoying the sounds of a woman's orgasm. Emily's legs were still shaking when she pulled herself off of me. When she turned around, she had a crazed look on her face as she told me to get up. Emily climbed right up on the couch and bent forward, grabbing onto the back of the sofa.

"Fuck me hard Mr. Watts!" Emily ordered in a voice that I couldn't even recognize. "Hard as you can, NOW!"

'Yes ma'am, my pleasure', I thought as I got behind Emily, who was crouched over and waiting impatiently. Finding the target was surely no problem, as there was a little tunnel still wide open as she bent over. I smeared some of the lube from my pubes onto my cock and slid right in once more, with minimal resistance.

I began thrusting away, at a rapid pace and with a roughness that I thought might be pushing the limits. Not so to Emily, who began thrusting her butt back into me as I pumped away.

"HARDER... HARDER... FUCK ME HARD!!!" Emily screamed at me maniacally, while I hoped that my elderly upstairs neighbor had her TV cranked up loud enough to be missing this.

Harder Emily wanted, harder she got. Our bodies were smashing together violently, the slapping sound resonating in my ears far louder than the crackling fire. Emily was soon coming again, and I was holding her up as she did, her sweaty little torso writhing in my grasp as I continued to thrust into her like a man possessed.

After a while, I knew I had to come myself, and soon too. When I could wait no more, I pulled Emily close to me and sunk myself in right to the balls while I braced for what was imminent. The wait for the orgasm was excruciatingly fine, and my genitals tingled with the sensation of being on the brink of coming for what seemed like forever.

As I teetered on the edge of orgasm, I gradually pulled my cock out of Emily's butt, and then slowly slid all the way back in until I could go no further.

I came in a rush. My cock erupted inside of Emily, who wailed like a banshee when I came, either from the feeling of my seed spurting, or the spasms of my cock dancing inside of her.

I held her tight and stayed motionless through this, letting the tightness of her around the base of my shaft provide all the inspiration necessary. It felt like I would never stop coming, and even after I'm certain that the fluids had to have stopped flowing, my cock still kept pulsating away.

Emily's moans continued as well, until suddenly her legs buckled and she collapsed on the couch, with me trying to avoid killing her as I fell on top of her.

Emily was thrashing around for some reason, until she found my cock and began yanking it wildly, apparently thinking I hadn't finished coming. I managed to pry her hands off of it before she pulled it off my body.

"It's okay Em... okay... I'm done... done" I said after she finally stopped tugging on me and eased slowly back down into the sofa.

Neither of us could summon enough strength to move for the longest time, being totally spent, both physically and emotionally. When Emily looked back over her shoulder at me I had to smile. Gone was the cute look of the cookie salesgirl with the fresh pixie face and the innocent demeanor. Looking back at me now was the face of a ravaged woman who looked like she had just run through a car wash. Still cute, but wasted. I can't imagine what I must have looked like.

"Mr. Watts, I think I came" was all she could say, and even our giggles sounded drained.

Epilogue.

The night was judged incredible by both of us. I awarded Emily the best actress award for her brilliant portrayal of the innocent cookie salesgirl. I gave myself the lifetime achievement award for being able to survive Emily's crazy scenario in one piece.

The well-lubricated couch was given a best supporting nomination, as well as a thorough upholstery cleaning by a trained professional who was able to perform the task without comment, and only an occasional raised eyebrow.

In Emily's acceptance speech, she vowed that she was only scratching the surface of her acting talents, and I hadn't seen anything yet. I shuddered at that thought, and made a mental note to start taking my vitamins more regularly if I ever expected to keep up with my little prudish church lady.

In the end, I ended up having to buy five boxes of cookies. It seemed that Emily had a relative who was actually selling them. I bargained her down from the fifteen boxes I had promised in the heat of the moment by threatening to tell the relative exactly how Emily had managed to peddle so many of them.

****

This is the end of "Emily Goes Door to Door". As always, your comments and suggestions are most welcome and encouraged.

Thank you to everyone who has been so wonderful in their support of my writing. It makes it very easy to write when you recieve the outpouring of public and private support I have been blessed with here.

Finally, thanks to Literotica (Laurel and Manu and everyone else responsible) for being here.

12