Emily Plays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's ok, Jen, just use your fingers."

"Well actually I have something better," I said. I turned over and rummaged in my bag and pulled out a vibrator. Emily's eyes went wide and then she smiled.

"That'll do," she giggled.

"It's never failed me," I laughed. "But first there's something I want to do."

I motioned her to get up on her knees and face the wall. Her beautiful ass was facing me and I pushed her legs out so that her thong hugged the crack of her ass.

"You have such a gorgeous ass," I said.

I began to run my hands all over the soft skin. It was so firm and yet so soft. I massaged her for a few minutes and then lowered my head to lick her cheek. She sighed softly. I ran my tongue all over her skin and bathed her with my saliva. Each long lick brought sighs and shudders from Emily. My hands roamed over her hips and thighs until at last my hand cupped her panty-clad snatch. It was hot and wet and she was ready.

I grabbed the vibrator and turned it on. Humming filled the room as I pushed Emily's thong to one side and inserted the vibe into her waiting pussy. I slowly pushed it in making sure not to discomfort her. Once I got the sense of it I slid it out only to slide it back in.

"Oh yes, Jen...it feels good."

"Good," I said.

I began to slowly fuck this luscious piece of ass with the vibrator. I brought my body as close to her as I could and using my free hand I reached up and tugged her nipples. Each tug was synchronized with a thrust of my vibrator. Emily moaned loudly.

I was getting pretty worked up myself but this was for her after what she did for me the night before. Besides I wanted to see her cum.

And she was close. I increased the speed of the vibrator as well as the thrusts into her tight wet cunt. She clutched the headboard as tight as she could and began to thrash around and push down harder on the vibrator. She wanted it deep, I thought vaguely.

"Ahhhhh...ahhhhhh....OHHHHHHHH!!!!" she cried and I knew she was cumming at last.

"Oh yes, Emily, come for me sweetie...CUM!!!"

And cum she did. Her entire body clenched up as her passion overtook her. With one toss of her head she cried out before slumping against the wall. I removed the vibe and slid it out of her cunt. It made a wet smacking sound.

"Wow," was all she could say as she collapsed on her back.

I laughed. "I hope that was good!"

"Oh yeah, it was good."

She lay there panting for a while. By then it was full light and I realized I needed to get moving. I had one more meeting that day before I could go home.

Home. I felt a twinge of guilt when I thought about Jeff and my son. I got up abruptly and went into the bathroom to shower.

An hour later I was at the front door of the hotel, suitcase and briefcase in hand. Emily's email address was stored safely on my laptop.

12