Emily Pops Her Cherry

Story Info
He finally just takes his reluctant virgin girlfriend.
1.6k words
4.16
148k
36
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily knocked on the door to the house. The 21-year-old college junior had to wait less then a moment for him to open it. She had been seeing Brian for a little over a year now. He greeted her and invited her in, checking out her ass as she passed by. Emily had on a pair of blue jeans and a sweatshirt. She brushed her short red hair out of her eyes as she adjusted her glass before turning around to smile at him. Even through the baggy sweatshirt you could tell that she had a pair of very large tits. Brian smiled at her in his t-shirt and baggy jeans. He was a 22-year-old senior. He took her by the hand and led her to his room.

He led her in and locked the door without a word. Immediately they started kissing. They were both virgins but their relationship was very much about the physical and little else. They get together a couple of times a week to fool around. She lifted off his shirt and threw it to the floor. His hands went up under her sweatshirt to squeeze her tits. His favorite thing about Emily was her breasts. Not only were they (naturally) over-large but her nipples were already as hard as ice picks. That was his second favorite thing about her; she was so easy to turn on and so easy to orgasm. Usually just a few minutes of dry-humping through their jeans was all it took to send her over the edge.

Emily lifted her shirt off and reached around to unbuckle her bra. Brian took his hands off her to let it fall to the floor. He kneeled down in front of her so his face was in her chest. Emily stood in the middle of the room as he sucked her tits. One hand was on the back of his head to make sure he didn't stop too soon. The other was rubbing herself through her jeans. Brian's hand joined hers between her legs. He could feel how wet she was even through her jeans. Emily turned around and leaned back against her man. Brian reached around to play with her boobs. He pinched the nipples and twisted them as she leaned her head on his shoulder and let her mouth hang open in a silent moan.

Suddenly she broke away from him and walked over to the bed. She got onto it and laid her glasses on Brian's desk, which was just next to it. Brian took the cue and climbed onto the bed, towering over her. Emily laid down under him smiling as he came down and they began to dry-hump through their jeans. She's always been very easy to bring to orgasm and sure enough, feeling his cock hard and pressing against her drove her over the edge. She struggled to stay silent lest Brian's housemates hear her as wave after wave of pleasure hit her.

Brian rolled over next to her on the bed and whispered, "Your turn. Suck it. Put it in your mouth and suck it."

Emily slowly went down, letting nipples gently brush over his bare chest. She fumbled with the button and zipper of his jeans and he lifted his hips up for her to pull them and his boxers down, revealing his hard cock sticking up in the air. Emily took a second to admire it, she's only seen it a few times before. Most of the times he jacks off after she leaves. She licked the shaft from the base up to the head. She flicked the tip of it with her tongue before slowly taking it in her mouth. She started to suck the head as she stroked his shaft with her hand. It wasn't long before he was moaning and she could feel it coming. She clamped her mouth over him as he began to shoot his load. She sucked it all out of him and swallowed every last drop.

When he was done she came back up so they were face-to-face. She smiled at him and with a big gulp, swallowed the last bit. Then they kissed fiercely. "Now I'm horny again," she whined. His hand was between her legs, rubbing her gently through her jeans again. "Undo your pants," he whispered.

Emily hesitated, as she always did when it came to doing anything that could expose her cunt and lead to sex. Brian sensed this and said, "I'm just going to finger you and my hand needs some room." She squirmed under him for another moment before deciding to do as he said. Brian was a little surprised that she agreed. Emily's always been paranoid that they would have sex without planning to and so had never dropped her pants for him. She never needed to really, not when dry-humping was all she needed. Brian watched the jeans open up and then began to slowly slide his hand underneath them. Emily was gasping out loud as she felt his hand slide under her panties and his fingers ran through her pussy hair down to her clit.

He started to rub her with the tips of his fingers. Emily was gasping out loud and squirming as he rubbed her pussy. Her jeans gradually slipped down so that half of her panties were exposed. Emily was moaning for him to put a finger inside her. Brian said he couldn't because her jeans were in the way. Emily immediately lifted her hips off the bed and pulled her pants down to her ankles before kicking them away. She laid on his bed in nothing but black, cotton panties. Brian tried to hide his amazement at her boldness as he slipped a finger inside her virgin cunt.

She was very tight. There was barely enough room for one finger. Emily began gasping and to play with her tits as Brian finger-fucked her. Brian's cock became the hardest it's ever been at the sight of this naked virgin on his bed. Especially since he was a virgin himself and has been trying to get her to let him fuck her for months. He undid his jeans to give himself a little space. That's when the whole situation hit him. After months of wanting to fuck her, Emily was naked and horny in his room. He may never have an opportunity like this again. Here eyes were closed and she didn't notice him slide his jeans and boxers off.

Emily's first indication that he was naked was well was when he started to rub his cock against the outside of her thigh. By then she was so horny from him fingering her pussy that she didn't care. Brian took one of her nipples in his mouth and began to suckle it as he started to finger-fuck her at a faster pace. He discreetly moved his hips between her legs as she rode her second orgasm of the evening. Emily was always quick to come when with him. They could dry hump through their blue jeans and she would have one. Brian was rubbing the head of his cock up and down over her pussy lips as he kept his finger inside her.

He couldn't take it anymore. He was horny as hell and this beautiful woman was lying naked underneath him. All his instincts were telling him to fuck her. So he abruptly removed his fingers from him. Emily was panting under him as he started to line up his cock with her hole. Her eyes snapped open as she realized what he was about to do. She put her hands on his chest and half-heartedly tried to push him off of her. Her mind was saying, "no" but the rest of her body was screaming for her to let him take her. "Brian, no, I don't want to fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" The last word came out more as a moan as he entered her virgin cunt.

Any trace of resistance vanished in an instant. Emily reached down to his ass with one hand to pull him into her even more. Her mouth hung open and she let out a long, hi-pitched squeal as Brian began to suck her neck in a tender spot. He started to thrust into her slowly, letting them both get used to the sensation. As the heat between them began to build up after fading a tad he began to fuck her more rapidly. Emily urged him on by pulling him into her with her hands on his ass and trying to thrust her hips to meet him. The two of them were trying to stay quiet so as not to advertise what they were doing to Brian's housemates and that just turned them on more.

They were breathing heavily into each other's face, stifling their moans by kissing. Brian then lifted his torso up with his arms. Emily's eyes were closed by now as she rode a continuous wave of mini-orgasms. He could feel himself building up to his own climax. He looked down at her. Emily's legs were wrapped around his, her mouth was hanging open as she gave out yet another squeal, and her body was moving with his. Then his eyes fell on her tits. Her nipples looked as hard as ice picks and each time he thrust into her her large tits would jiggle around. That sent him over the edge.

He pushed himself as deep into her and he could go and started to shoot wave after wave of cum into her hot little cunt. They weren't using a condom, she wasn't on the pill, and at that moment neither of them cared.