Emily, Richard, And Tom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nobullguy
nobullguy
43 Followers

"Don't make me wait too long Tom," she looked at him longingly with intoxicated eyes. She couldn't contain her desire. "I need your cock. I need to be fucked like a whore."

Tom smiled at her, pleased by her loss of inhibition and any need to maintain a façade of control. "You look so sexy Emily. It won't be too long." He kissed her and tongued her mouth wildly. He pulled away and looked deep into her stoned eyes and told her, "Emily, I'm going to fuck you like the slut you want to be. I'm going to fuck you 'til you beg me to stop. It's going to be very hot---very dirty."

Emily closed her eyes and smiled. She reached out for his crotch. They kissed again, and then Tom steered her toward the door. He followed her unsteady steps down the hall watching the jiggle of her ass---Tom knew that he owned Emily and her fat ass tonight. She was his.

Richard was sitting on the edge of the sofa when they came in. "Get up!" Tom yelled at him. "What are you doing? I didn't tell you to sit down. What the fuck's wrong with you?" Richard bolted up and moved away from the couch. His dick had retreated beneath the band of his panties, but the new assault from Tom renewed his titillation.

"Yeah! What the fuck's wrong with you Richard?" Emily chimed in with startling meanness in her voice.

Tom prodded her on, "That's it baby. Show him who's boss. Tell him what we're going to do."

"Tom's gonna fuck me HARD---like a man---with a real cock. Not like this thing!" Emily pulled the front of Richard's panties down and let the waist band snap back below his sack. She made a backhand slap at his balls and he reflexively jerked back. Emily laughed.

"Finish your drink Bitchard." Tom took the glass from the side table where Richard had left it untouched and handed it to him. "This music is good Bitchard. Let's see you move your ass around a little bit. Come on---let's go, bitch."

Richard took another sip and started to sway timidly. Tom reached out for Emily's hand and he lead her to the couch where, just a few weeks ago, they had kissed and felt each others' bodies for the first time. The lips of Emily's pussy swelled with the memory. They sat down and kissed violently. Richard watched them. He wrapped his hand around his cock and squeezed and stroked. He swallowed the last of his drink and set the empty glass on a nearby plant stand. He stroked himself and watched---and watched. He hoped to be called closer to their impassioned foreplay, but they were oblivious to his stiff dick and high heels.

Tom looked up at Richard, still fondling Emily's tits. "Do you need more to drink?" Tom asked loudly over the music.

"No Sir," Richard answered.

"Then why aren't you dancing, getting into it and shaking your bitch ass around?" Addressing Emily, cuddled tightly against his chest, he prompted her, "That's not dancing is it?"

"No!" she said. "I know he can do a lot better than that. Come on baby, shake your dick. Move it."

Richard welcomed the attention and he rotated his ass more provocatively and shuffled his feet more. His stiff dick bounced and wagged and it felt good. The couple laughed loudly and egged him on. Tom stood up and moved close to Richard and yanked the panties down to the middle of Richard's thighs.

"Jesus! You're a stupid fuck. Look at him. Move it! Come on get into it or I'm going to shove your stupid ass out the front door." Emily laughed again enjoying the confrontation. She felt no sympathy for Richard---she knew he didn't want any. Richard moved energetically now, grinding and pumping, as Tom hovered close by, shaking his head in disgust. "Keep it going bitch!"

Tom surveyed the tastefully decorated room and contemplated for a moment the strange scene that he, with satisfying ease, had concocted. He looked at Emily in her bra and panties, waiting on the couch in libidinous, intoxicated comfort. She was his now, and he was getting ready to finish her upstairs. And Richard was in all his fucked-up glory, parading his dick and his desperation for all to see, eager again to see his wife's legs spread open and receive the cock of a man he scarcely knew anything about. Tom breathed in deeply, expanding his chest and tensing the muscles in his arms and abdomen. He owned them both for the moment, and the exhilaration coursed through him.

"Turn that music off Bitchard," Tom said. Richard hustled to the audio cabinet, reduced the volume and then stopped the music. Tom found his glass and handed it to Richard. "Go pour a little more in here."

"Yes Sir," Richard said and he clomped out of the room.

The silence felt good. Tom walked over to the couch and extended his hand to Emily and pulled her up, out of the leather cushions.

"I don't think you actually thanked me for the gift," Richard said to her.

"No---I didn't," Emily said with a pouty look on her lips. "I'm sorry. Thank you so much Tom. They are lovely." She put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"I had something else in mind," he said flatly, and put a heavy hand on her shoulder. Emily understood immediately and did not resist his push downward. She went to her knees and hurriedly undid the buckle of his belt. Tom unbuttoned the waist of his jeans and Emily pulled down the zipper and spread open the flaps of his pants. She lifted his shirt and yanked the band of his underwear out and down, revealing his thick flaccid penis. Emily felt the heat of his crotch on her face and she welcomed the chance to see Tom's cock again. It was a perfect thing she thought and she wanted it in her mouth. She yanked down harder on his pants and Tom helped her to expose her goal. She cupped his balls and kissed around his sack and nuzzled her face into him. Tom put a hand on her head, his thumb resting on her forehead. With the other hand he held the cock and rubbed it across her face. He let its weight fall on the bridge of her nose and he waved it back and forth, lightly slapping her face with his growing member. He tightened the hand on her head and fed his dick into her mouth and pushed it into her face. Emily took him and sucked, eager to pleasure the cock and its owner. She fondled Tom's balls and massaged his warm sack. She felt him swell in her mouth---taking his entire penis became harder.

Richard came back into the room and paused for a moment when he spotted Emily on her knees---he wasn't sure if he was supposed to intrude. He moved closer and extended the drink glass to Tom, but he did not take it from him. He stared at Richard as his dick stiffened and he twisted his torso and pelvis in Richard's direction to insure a good view of his cock and Emily's face. He started to pump in and out of her mouth, cupping the back of her head in his hand. Richard watched as Tom's cock slid in and out of Emily's willing mouth, and he heard her moans. "How's that look Bitchard?" Tom asked.

"It looks good Sir," Richard replied. Tom took the drink from him. "It feels good. I need a lot of cock sucking. Emily knows how to suck a cock" Tom goaded him. He pumped into Emily's lips with greater intensity and deeper strokes. "I'm getting ready to fuck. Are you ready to get fucked Emily?"

Emily pulled back from his cock and gasped, "Oh yes, baby---I'm ready to fuck." She continued to stroke Tom's wet cock. "I'm ready," she repeated looking up at Richard, holding the hard dick like a trophy for him to see.

"Bitchard, go upstairs and turn the bed down. We'll be up in a few minutes," ordered Tom.

"Yes Sir," he said, and took one last look at Emily as he turned to leave the room.

"Oh---and put some lipstick on. Emily said you need some---right?"

"Yes, put on some lipstick Richard," Emily giggled. "It's still on my counter."

"Yes Sir, Yes Emily," he said and made his way to the hallway stairs and climbed carefully in his unfamiliar shoes. Richard stepped into the bedroom and turned on the bedside lamps. He pulled back the bedspread and could smell the fragrance of fresh sheets that Emily had put on that afternoon. The pillow cases were smooth and crisp looking. She had prepared a tidy nest for her and Tom. Richard went to the bathroom and looked at himself in the large mirror above the vanity counter. He blinked and squinted in the harsh light. Richard spotted the lipstick among the makeup and toiletries. He took the cylinder and lifted off the cap and turned the bullet of red upward. He held it to his mouth and traced his kiss-pinched lips. He curled them in as he had seen Emily do a thousand times and then relaxed them. He bent closer to the mirror to inspect is work. Richard could see his panties and he turned around to inspect more of them. He looked terrible, but he felt wonderful, and he stroked his dick several times, pinching his nipples through his ridiculous t-shirt. His balls ached with the prolonged pleasures of the night. He heard them coming up the steps and he shut the light off in the bathroom and stepped out to meet them.

Emily entered the room first, naked except for her bra and black high heels. She held her panties in her hand. She looked voluptuous and sexy with her neatly trimmed snatch nested beautifully between her full thighs. He wanted to kneel and kiss the rolling bulge of her tummy. Emily looked at him and shook her head. Without saying anything she walked up to him and shoved her panties in his face. Richard could feel their dampness on his face and he smelled her perfumed pussy in them.

"Open up!" she snapped. Richard opened his red lips and she shoved the lacey ball into his mouth. Tom was pulling off his shirt and prying off each shoe with his feet. His belt still hung open. Emily turned her attention back to Tom and she kissed his chest and rubbed her hands up and down his naked torso.

"Take my pants off", Tom said, and Emily pulled down on the waist of his jeans and guided them down his legs. She got on her knees and took his cock into her mouth and sucked a few hungry stokes before pulling the pant legs down and around the heel of each foot as he lifted them. Tom stood there in the dim light exhibiting his firm body and stiff cock to Emily and Richard. He moved closer to Richard---he wanted Emily to see the stark contrast between her two men. Tom wrapped his muscular arm around Richard's neck in a gesture of camaraderie that quickly became an intimidating choke hold. Richard did not resist and he contorted his posture to accommodate the hold. Tom pulled the panties from his mouth.

"Having fun Bitchard," he asked.

"Yes Sir."

"What's going to happen now?"

"You're going to fuck Emily."

"That's right." Tom squeezed and jerked Richard's head as if to reinforce his answer. "Emily, baby---lie on the bed and show me your pussy." Emily climbed onto the sheets and lay back with her feet close to the foot of the bed. She pulled her knees up and spread her legs. Her fingers massaged her clit and lips as she looked back at Tom and her husband. Tom bent his head toward Richard's ear and talked quietly from the corner of his mouth, "I'm gonna stick my cock in there and fuck your wife, man. And I want you to be ready when I call your number. Understand?"

Richard didn't understand but he answered, "Yes Sir."

Tom stuffed the panties back into Richard's mouth and pointed to the floor at the foot of the bed. He pushed him down there. Richard kneeled; and Tom climbed into the space between Emily's legs and he could hear Emily let out a squeal of pleasure as Tom's cock entered her. Tom's large feet were inches from Richard's face, but he could not see much but the rise and fall of Tom's ass as he pumped into Emily. Her feet traveled everywhere, spasmodically, and her toes wriggled erratically.

Emily moaned and puffed breaths of increasing pleasure in the rhythm of Tom's penetrations. Tom delivered the full weight and force of his body into Emily. She lay trapped underneath his large frame and felt like she would sink deeper and deeper into the mattress with each thrust of his cock. She couldn't escape if she wanted to---a distant realization that impelled her to embrace the futility of resistance and surrender to his aggressive fuck. She wanted it. Her brain scarcely registered his kisses, bites, and stream of obscene exhortations. Emily's answers came from somewhere below consciousness: "Yes baby---fuck me---yes I'm your dirty fuck---yes, that's right---it's yours Tom---yes baby." His cock brought her close to orgasm and she was desperate to come---she writhed in frustration and felt his thrusts slow and then stop. She felt him withdraw the thing slowly and he rolled beside her. Emily took her first deep breath and accepted the retreat. Tom kissed her nipples and lingered on them for some moments. He propped Emily's head and shoulders higher with the pillows. Tom looked back at Richard still kneeling at the foot of the mattress.

"Okay Bitchard---time to do something useful for your wife," Tom said. Emily giggled. She felt beautiful and deserving of whatever Tom had in mind. Tom's hand slid down between her legs and his fingers parted her engorged lips exposing her clit and the warm, moist entrance where his dick had been. "Come on. Get in here and eat some pussy. And you better do it good fucker."

"You better do it good Richard!" Emily practically yelled. She was drunk and desperate to demonstrate her allegiance to Tom. He laughed at her nasty taunt and kissed her. Emily wrapped her arms around Tom's neck and returned his kiss with greater intensity. Richard moved toward Emily's wet crotch, situating himself half on the bed, his legs still dangling off the mattress. Tom's big dick rested in the seam between Emily's ass and the sheets of the bed, just inches away from her pussy. Richard had never been so close to a man's cock. His sack looked enormous and he could see that the wet of Emily's pussy still coated his penis. He put his face into her pussy taking care not to touch the man. His tongue worked up and down Emily's pussy; he flicked and circled her clit as he had done a thousand times. He knew what her clit needed and he was intent on prodding it to orgasm. Emily rarely came during their fucking, but he could bring her to climax multiple times by chasing her clit in alternating strings of rhythmic and erratic licks.

"How's that taste?" asked Tom. "Do you taste my cock in there?"

Richard lifted his wet face, a cloud of smeared lipstick around his mouth and nose. "Yes Sir. It tastes good Sir."

Tom reached down and pulled Richard's face back into Emily's cunt. Emily and Tom kissed and whispered and fondled. She felt Richard's familiar action between her legs and the muscles in her thighs and ass told her she was getting close to coming. Tom could see it in her face.

"Tell him to do it good for you," Richard whispered, looking directly into her eyes. "Make him your bitch Emily. You can make him do anything you want. Make your pussy feel perfect and then I'm going to fuck you some more."

"Lick it bitch!" she yelled at Richard. Richard could see her angry face looking down at him as he worked in her wetter and wetter pussy. Her drunken meanness thrilled him; she looked beautiful and frightening in the same instant. He buried his face into her, licking, nibbling, and swallowing frantically. She raised her hips and rode her pussy up and down Richard's face. "Do it good Richard, you stupid fuck." And with that Emily's legs tensed and her whole body jerked. She clenched her jaw and let out a low guttural moan. She wrapped her arms around Tom's neck as if clinging for life against a torrent. She was silent for a moment---no breaths---her legs shook, and then she let out a climbing moan that could have signaled excruciating pain. Tom kissed her ear and urged her on, "Let it out baby---let it go." Emil gasped for air and finally found a long, deep breath that she exhaled in a long diminuendo. She rode down from the peak slowly, little aftershocks interrupting her descent. She rejoined the men in the room.

She kissed Tom violently and they moaned in unison. "Thank you baby, thank you baby," she said. "Oh my god---Oh fuck---oh Tom." She ran her hands around his head and neck. Tom kissed her, and without breaking her hold, he reached down to flatten her leg against the bed, and he climbed back between her legs. His knee bumped Richard's head firmly across the bridge of his nose and his eyes watered from the blow. Tom's feet pushed him back, away from his position at the end of the mattress. Richard could see Tom reach between Emily's thighs to locate her pussy with the head of his cock and again he could hear her signal the first pass of Tom's dick between her lips. Richard crawled to the corner chair, took a seat, and sat silently in his panties and high heels watching Tom fuck her. Twice more Emily's lover would call on him to service the warm place where his cock had been, and twice more Tom would shove him out of the way when his tongue-work was done. And finally, Tom turned Emily over, hiking her ass up so she rested on all fours, and he fucked her from behind until she came and screamed again---a cry Richard had never heard from her. She begged out loud for him to stop. Tom pumped harder, ignoring her pleas. Emily clenched the sheets yanking one corner from the mattress and she buried her head into the pillows muffling her cries. Tom groaned loudly as he came inside her and his orgasm seemed to ameliorate Emily's unbearable pleasure.

Tom caught his breath and filled his lungs in one long inhalation and breathed out slowly through his nose. He looked over at Richard and stared at him while he slowly slid his spent cock in and out of Emily's pussy. Richard watched as he rubbed and massaged her ass, bringing her in for a landing. Tom pulled his dick out and let Emily collapse onto her stomach. He remained upright on his knees, hovering over his exhausted conquest. His cock stood out in a softening arc. It looked huge and he exhibited it in Richard's direction.

"Oh...fuck," Emily sighed. "Oh my god Tom---thank you Tom---thank you baby, thank you."

Tom lay beside her and rolled her over onto her side and they kissed and hugged and intertwined their legs. Richard could see Emily's hand fondling Tom's cock and his balls. They whispered and kissed and lingered in their mutual pleasure as if Richard was not in the room.

Tom whispered into Emily's ear, "Don't let him fuck you tonight. He'll want to---I know he's going to want to fuck you. He's been turned on for a long time."

"I won't," she whispered, giggled, and kissed him.

"You can let him eat you though. He'll like that---I can almost guarantee it."

Emily looked at him quizzically---her eyebrows rose. "You think so? I think you left a pretty good deposit down there," and she laughed.

"Shh---Shhhhh," Tom hushed her and hugged her, laughing. He whispered again, "See what happens. I think you'll be surprised."

Richard could hear the hushed exchanges, but could not make out the content of their conversation and chuckles. He had thoroughly enjoyed the night, but now he was ready for the man to leave. He wanted to talk to his wife unmonitored and unsupervised. He slipped into the bathroom. His dick had softened enough to let him aim it at the toilet and he pissed a long hard piss, a relief that he had delayed for too long. When he returned to the bedroom Tom was pulling up his pants and searching for his socks. Emily lay on her back, slightly propped up onto pillows.

"Richard, go get me a glass of water," she said. Richard left the room and went to the kitchen. He surveyed the disorder of wine and liquor bottles across the counter top. He hurriedly filled a glass and made his way back to the bedroom. By the time he returned Tom was nearly dressed and sitting on the side of the bed kissing Emily good night. Richard stood there with the glass in his wet hand. Tom got up, buttoned his shirt, and stuffed the tails into his pants. Richard stepped around to the other side of the bed and handed the glass to Emily.

nobullguy
nobullguy
43 Followers