Emily Serves Her Lover

Story Info
Dominance begins with a simple game.
3k words
4.57
26.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok.... if I win this game - then you have to be my slave tonight," Todd smiled as he looked directly at Emily, his girlfriend of two years, both of them sitting around the chess board.

"And if I win?" Emily responded, "you will be mine."

"Considering you have never won, I don't see that as likely. But, you never know babe."

This was not the first time they had made the bet, and this would not be the last. Todd and Emily had been together for quite some time, but it was only recently that they had begun to delve into the realm of dominance and submission. It had all started a few months back when Todd had come home early to his high rise apartment on 3rd Avenue in New York City and sat down at the computer as always. He heard the shower running and was thrilled when he realized Emily had not left since the morning. As he began moving the mouse, his happiness turned to shock as he started reading a story of a slave serving her Master. Todd had sat there, mouth agape, reading intently, as Emily had walked back into the room, hair damp, watering dripping from her, only wearing a small white towel. She just froze as she saw him reading.

Ever since then - their relationship had changed. And this game that they were now playing was part of it. Emily was very new to serving and it caused her to be quite nervous at first. Todd had realized this about his girlfriend right away. He also knew that she kept her word - and they devised this game so that she felt further compelled, so that she agreed to the challenge, even though each knew she had no shot. However, her inability to win at these games did not bother her in the slightest. Since she was younger, her desire to serve had been intense. And since Todd's discovery - she desired nothing more than to please him, to have him use her as he saw fit, to have him take what he wanted and torture her body the entire time.

Emily sat there, knowing she would lose this game, and she loved it. She could feel the wetness begin to form between her legs. She could only imagine what would come next. Would Todd fuck her from behind while he grabbed her hair; would he tie her up and spank her tight ass; would he just tease her pussy forever until she writhed and begged to cum; or would it be something new and even more submissive? All of these thoughts and more passed through Emily's mind and she knew she could not wait until the play got underway...

For his, Todd had been totally unprepared for the talk they had after he read the story. He had not ever thought of dominating his girlfriend, but Todd could not resist giving her pleasure - and his first few adventures at dominating her gained a reaction from her mind and body that he had not seen before. Since then, Todd had begun to enjoy it, to relish the role of Master, and to begin to gain his own pleasure from her submission. Todd looked at her from across the board and realized that he would enjoy using her this night. He could feel his cock growing before their game even commenced.

Within a short time - the game was all but over.

"I told you, you never win my dear." Todd joked with her. Two more moves and it was check mate. "Ok Todd," Emily looked down submissively at the board, "I always honor my bets. What do you want of me?"

"Follow me," Todd stated as he got up and headed to the bedroom. Emily quickly got up, felt the usual butterflies in her stomach, and walked after him into the cute bedroom of his 2 bedroom apartment.

As they entered the room, Todd walked over to the oversized window facing 3rd Avenue and rest his back against it.Looking directly at her, his dark brown eyes penetrating her as always, "Strip for me."

Emily began to obey, slowly pulling her tight shirt over her head, her perky B cup breasts clad in a sexy black lace bra coming into view. Then she slowly unzipped her pants, and began to pull them down, revealing her matching lace panties. Emily then stood up, letting Todd look her over.

"Take it all off my slave. You will be naked for me and others this night."

I slight moment of unease passed over Emily. She did not know what that meant exactly and it worried her. Yet at the same time, she pulled unhooked her bra revealing her incredibly hard nipples, and tossed it aside. Then, she hooked her thumbs into her panties and pulled them down. She could see the wet spot on the inside of them, and knew that no matter what her apprehensions were, he body was already reacting.

Todd loved this moment, the exact instant he could first see her tits, and even more when he finally could look over the landing strip of hair which led to her pussy. It made him want to take her that moment, but he knew it would be better to wait.

"Now come here my dear. Take this," Todd said as he offered her a box.

Feeling very vulnerable, Emily walked towards him and extended her hands to take the small box. She smiled, not knowing what could be inside. She undid the ribbon, watching it fall to the floor around her. With great anticipation, she pulled the top of the box and looked inside to see what resembled a small butterfly, one with straps attached to it. She looked up at Todd without a clue.

"This is will be your source of pleasure for most of the night my dear," explained Todd. He walked towards her and took it from the box. "Spread your legs for me." Once she had done as told, Todd kneeled down between them - the scent from her pussy was intoxicating. He looked at her sweet lips, glistening with her honey. "Patience," he though to himself. Wrapping the straps around her legs, he fastened the toy into place.

Emily jumped as the cool device was placed directly against her clit. She could feel a throb between her legs and it felt like her pussy was flooding. Oh how she wished he would just lick her clit, even once. She could not bear this long tease that he was giving her.

"Now my little slut, come to my desk," Todd commanded.

Only then did Emily notice the ropes already attached to his desk, and only then did she realize what his comment about others seeing her meant. She breathed hard as she walked around to the front of the desk and stood there - right in front of the enormous window.

"Tonight you will give quite a show. I see no good reason why our neighbors should not have the chance of seeing your soaked pussy, or not seeing how you love to squirm." Todd forcefully pushed her forward, so that she was bent over the desk. "Stay still my dear."

She felt the ropes begin to be secured around her ankles, and then her wrists as well. Instinctively she pulled some, but she was held fast. This is the moment she always most feared, and yet always most loved. Emily was entirely conscious of her pussy - totally exposed as her legs had been stretched apart due to the ropes. The only cover was the small butterfly which pressed just enough on her clit for her to feel like whimpering, but not enough for any real relief.

Todd stood behind his little sub - the girl he loved - and he enjoyed the site. He reached forward and took and ass cheek in each hand and pulled them apart. He feasted his eyes on her wet pussy and tight little asshole. He loved this site. Unable to resist - Todd released one hand's hold on her ass cheek and used his fingers to trace her slick pussy lips. Emily moaned at the touch, trying to push her hips back to get more of his finger. Then without any indication - he shoved one finger deep into her cunt. A gasp escaped Emily's mouth as he entered her. But just as quickly, he pulled his finger away and left her wanting more.

"Now my dear, this toy will be teasing you for the next hour. You may moan, you may beg, you may scream, but you may NOT cum. Do you understand?" Todd asked as he smacked down hard on her ass.

"Oh god, yes.. I understand," Emily whimpered.

With that, Todd slipped a blindfold over her eyes and then left the room, reaching down into the discarded toy's box to retrieve the remote as he walked out.

With Todd's absence, Emily finally was able to take in her surroundings and realize her predicament. There she was, totally tied up to the desk - with her ass completely on view for anyone on 3rd Avenue who might be looking out their window. She could not believe Todd would do this - but she could also not believe how much it made her want to cum. The thought of men and women looking at her across the avenue made her pussy leak, and the cool surface of the desk pressed up against her nipples sent shocks through her system.

Emily waited, and waited. Her pussy continued to leak as she lay there, completely exposed, a trail of wetness beginning to run down the inside of her thigh. And then she felt it, out of the blue, a vibration shocked her to life. Her pussy screamed as the butterfly began to hum, its motion making her begin to writhe against the table as pressed directly against her erect clit. Moaning out loud, Emily kept pushing back, trying to get more and more of the sweet vibrations.

And then it all stopped as soon as it came. She lay there, totally breathless. "No!" she shouted. "I need more, please." Yet nothing came... she waited what seemed like minutes. Her pussy screaming at her for release - her nipples feeling chaffed from the friction of the desk as she kept pulling on her unyielding restraints.

After some time, she began to settle down, and just accept her fate. She could feel her pussy - she could sense how swollen it was. And she knew someone was watching her. She could just feel the eyes on her - hundreds of pairs of eyes looking directly at her soaked cunt. It only made it worse.

Emily heard something in the room but could not tell what. Was it Todd's footsteps or was it simply the wind?

She jerked hard on the ropes as the butterflies kisses returned again. "Yes!" she creamed... "thank you, please.... more.... " she moaned. The shocks this time continued for longer - the ache in her pussy growing until she finally felt the hint of her orgasm beginning to arrive. "If you keep this up I wont be able to stop myself from cumming!" she shouted hoping Todd would hear. But the vibrations continued...

She gritted her teeth, knowing that cumming was not an option. She knew what would await her if she failed his only instruction for her. She felt the point of no return approach - she felt her pussy begin to quiver as the orgasm was beginning to take hold. "Oh god... I cant stop it," she whimpered.

And then it stopped again. She could feel the tears begin to stream from her eyes. She needed the release so badly... she almost wished someone would knock on the door and end this torture. Her pussy ached like it never had. This was the most torture her Master had ever given her. And she knew she loved it. She knew she wanted more.

SMACK. Emily jumped as she felt the heat of a hand against her ass. SMACK. "Yes... yes..." she whispered as the pain began to form...

"You have been good my pet" she could hear Todd's voice through the haze of needing to cum.

"Thank you Sir..." She managed to reply... "but I need to cum..."

"Soon my fucktoy."

SMACK. She jumped at the recent hard spank on her ass... she could only imagine the thoughts of her neighbors as they watched her being dominated.

She heard Todd move in front of her, and then she felt something familiar pressing against her lips - the spongy head of Todd's hard cock.

"Suck it my little slut." Todd ordered.

Hungrily she began to devour his cock, taking as much of it in her mouth as possible. She mouthed it all, bobbing her head up and down as he matched her limited movement with hip thrusts which pressed his cock deep into her. She loved this cock. She needed this cock. And even with her pussy tortured and dying for attention, she was in heaven knowing she was pleasing her Master.

She heard Todd's grunts as she sucked his cock deeply and lovingly - then, as his cock was buried in her mouth, his balls against her chin, she felt him lean forward and the familiar sensation of his wet finger pressing into her asshole. It was such a tease - she knew how much he loved playing with her ass when she needed her pussy to be touched. She felt his finger barely pushing in and out - and she wished it was her cunt. She wanted to beg for it... And then it came - the vibration turned back on.

A muffled moan escaped her lips as the vibrations on her clit almost made her choke on the cock in her mouth. The combined pleasure of the finger in her ass and the constant pressure on her clit almost made Emily lose it. She held on knowing that it could only get better.

Todd continued to fuck her mouth, pumping his hips furiously, trying to fit as much cock into her as possible. He watched her body writhing on the table, completely secured, her ass bucking backwards. Her asshole felt tight on his finger, and her pussy scent filled his nostrils. Todd looked out the window as he dominated her and used her, he hoped that others saw this sight, that others were getting off on his little slave.

"I know you cant answer fully - but tell me that you love showing off to the world. You love having me finger your asshole and have your pussy being tortured for all to see."

"Yes.." she tried to muffle out but it came out as only noise."

Todd pulled his cock out and repeated, "tell me what you love."

A loud moan released her lips as she finally could fully breath and let out the groans that had been building... "I love your cock Sir... I love your finger pressing into my ass... and I LOVE the vibrations on my clit. It is making me so fucking wet. Thank you...."

"You are putting on a good show my little slut... and I love you for it. But I am guessing that many others love it as well."

"I hope they do Sir... I hope many others are enjoying my pussy..."

Todd quickly walked behind her and poised his cock before her pussy. "It is time for us to cum my dear..."

"Oh god - thank you Sir. Please... my pussy needs the release..."

In one motion, she felt the vibrations stop and the butterfly pulled off her body, hearing it clang to the floor. And then she felt him enter her. She felt his huge cock press deep, and then deeper into her burning pussy. Emily gasped as she took all of him into her soaked cunt. She was so ready - she knew she would come soon, and there was no way of stopping it. Her pussy was ready.

Todd sensed her need and began to fuck her hard, very hard. His hips pushed hard in and out, stretching her pussy and filling her to the brim. Then he began a rhythmic spank on each ass cheek, smacking each cheek as he fucked her. He timed his slaps to mimic each time he thrust into her moist depths.

Emily began a rhythmic groan with each thrust and spank. She loved being used this way, being fucked while she could not move or see anything, while she was totally deprived of her senses. And she definitely loved the notion that others were watching. She almost was ashamed to admit it, but she liked feeling like a whore just for her boyfriend and for others to witness it. It made her happy.

Todd thrusts picked up as he sensed his own need to cum... "you should begin to cum for me now... SMACK... my love... I want you to cum all over my cock.... SMACK... I want to hear you scream with release.... SMACK"

Emily felt herself go over the edge with the last spank - the tease torture had made her pussy ache to no end and she was finally about to release. She began to feel her asshole contract, and then her pussy begin to spasm.

"I'm cumming... I'm going to cum... I can't fucking stop... yes... YES.... I'M CUMMING," Emily screamed as her pussy clamped down again and again on Todd's cock.

Todd, unable to hold back, exploded inside her. The sight of her bright red ass, the sound of her voice groaning and the feel of her body pressed against his skin, Todd shot deep inside of her. The strength of his and her orgasm crashing around both of them.

Completely spent, Todd collapsed on top of Emily, his cock still buried inside her. He listened to her panting and felt her pussy still clenching on him.

"Thank you Sir... it was amazing," she said almost silently.

"I love you my dear," he responded.

"I love you too," she replied.