Emily: Snowbunny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah," he grunted as he slammed into her. "Then I'll bend you over the fucking pool table and make him watch as a real man fucks you good and proper. Make him watch while I cum inside of that snowbunny pussy."

She pulled him into her with her legs. "I want you to be the only one cumming in me."

"Oh this pussy is mine," he said authoritatively. "I got half a mind to have you call him and tell him you my snowbunny now."

She was getting close to cumming again. Damien had started to full-on pound her at this point. Her tits bounced back and forth so hard it almost hurt so she kept grabbing hold of them and it kind of made her feel like a porn whore.

"I'll do whatever you tell me too," she moaned. "Just let me be your whore."

"Oh you're already mine slut," he growled. "You were mine as soon I dumped my load in you."

"No," she gasped. "I was yours before that."

He pounded into her and she screamed. He started fucking her so hard that the desk was sliding across the floor as he did so. Her pussy was the tightest, warmest cunt he'd ever been in and this little whore took his dick like no whore had ever managed to before. This was his pussy now goddamn it and he aimed to pound it into submission.

He wrapped his hands around her throat and squeezed her airway until she started to go red and he felt her pussy tighten up. Then he felt that flood as she came from the abuse. He grabbed hold of her hair then and pulled her up to look at him.

"Look at me while I'm fucking you you stupid whore," he snarled.

"Yes sir," she said obediently.

"Open your mouth," he ordered and when she did he spit in her mouth. She didn't miss a beat and swallowed it without hesitation. "You really are a disgusting whore," he said with satisfaction.

"Only for you," she said.

"Your husband treat you like a whore?"

"No."

He still had her hair wrapped around his hand, still held her up entirely by her locks. "You're not allowed to fuck any more white boys, you hear me?"

"No sir," she said.

He kissed her hard, pulling on her hair while he did.

"Say it then," he demanded.

"I'll never fuck another white boy again," she said. "This cunt is for niggers only."

He slapped her. "I'm going to cum in you again."

"Oh god," she said. "You fucking better."

He leaned in to kiss her again and she bit his lip. He tried to pull away but she held on. He pushed into her as far as he could and unloaded into her again.

The first shot of cum, heavy and hot inside of her, shot another earth-shattering orgasm through her immediately. It hadn't even started to subside when his second pump filled her up again. She let go of his lip finally because she needed to start screaming in ecstasy as the orgasm shot through her. Her eyes went cross again and she felt every muscle in her body quiver independently.

"I'm yours," she moaned in between shudders. "Oh god I'm yours." She meant it too. In that moment, convulsing with post-coital quivers on her desk while full of another man's cum she meant it, she wanted nothing to do with any other man, any other cock.

He didn't pull out. "Prove it then," he said, suddenly completely serious. He starred into her eyes with an intensity that verged on scary. "When you come back into work on Monday I want you to have a black rabbit tattoo somewhere visible. Mark you as a proper snowbunny."

She was still having aftershocks but managed to hear and process what he said. "Yes," she whispered. "Yes sir."

He suddenly pulled out of her entirely, pulled her up from the desk by her hair and pushed her onto her knees. His cum started to run out of her but he put her hand over her sore, gaping pussy. I need to keep his cum inside, she thought.

"Clean me off," he ordered.

She took him into her mouth, tasted her own pussy on him as well as his cum and beneath it all that musky, beautiful cock. She hadn't really noticed how much she loved the taste of his cock before when she was getting face-fucked but now, on her knees and taking her time with it, she noticed how magnificent his cock really was. Power seemed to radiate from it.

He held onto her hair again. "You know I'm serious, right?"

She didn't stop sucking him but looked up at him. His face was dark, his expression grave. "You are mine now. I tell you to cut your hair and dye it fucking blonde you do it. I tell you to tell your husband you're a black cock slut you fucking do that too."

She nodded without letting go of his now-clean dick and moaned an agreement. He was softening but not entirely flaccid yet and she wanted to enjoy it as long as she could.

"I'm not fucking around about making your husband watch me fuck you either. That racist motherfucker deserves to watch his woman get got by a nigga. Make him into one of them sissy cuckold white boys."

Emily had seen that sort of shit on the internet and it always gotten her kind of hot but she hadn't even had the nerve to mention it in passing to anyone aside from her girlfriend Angie and even then she had tried to make it sound like a joke after Angie gave her a weird look. The thought of getting fucked by Damien in front of Brad got her wet all over again. Then suddenly she thought about Damien slapping Brad around, maybe making him clean up after they were done and her pussy spasmed involuntarily.

Damien pulled his dick out of her mouth and grabbed his underwear off of the floor.

"Now clean yourself up," he ordered. "I want you to go home to your worthless husband with my cum inside you. Don't tell him a fucking thing and don't let him touch that fucking pussy, you hear me? Then tonight when he's lying next to you in bed with his sad little pecker pressed up against you I want you to remember this fucking cock and how much fucking better it is." He dick-slapped her.

She stood up. "You're a nasty motherfucker, you know that?" She grabbed his dick momentarily before tracking down her own clothes.

"Yeah and you fucking love it," he said tossing her her skirt and underwear once he found them.

He pulled on his clothes and came over to her. She was still mostly naked, nothing but her underwear on yet, because her legs and knees were still weak from the industrial-grade pounding she had just received.

He kissed her deep and wrapped his arms around her, squeezed her ass, played with her tits. All-in-all they kissed for almost five minutes. When they broke the kiss he squeezed her ass again.

"There's nothing I love more than a big white ass."

"Apparently I should've been dating black guys all these years," Emily replied. "The white boys I've dated have never been as happy with my big ass."

"Fuck 'em," he said dismissively. "They can have all them anorexic hoes then."

She finished dressing just as he finished getting his briefcase together and checking his cell for missed calls. "I'm serious you know," he said without looking up.

"About what?" she asked while picking up her own shit.

"You're all mine now," he said looking up finally. "I'm going to keep fucking you. Monday morning I want you in here with a black rabbit tattoo on your ankle or something. And all that shit about fucking you in front of hubby and cuckolding him like a bitch? Completely fucking serious."

She nodded solemnly.

"I might even get one of my boys who did time to fuck him up like a prison bitch or something. Really turn him into a sissy, you know?" He looked her up and down. She was still in just her underwear so it was impossible to hide the fact that she was flush at the thought. "You understand me?"

For some reason his even, commanding tone was even sexier than anything else that had happened thus far. She felt her pussy moisten as he flatly, almost emotionlessly, informed her that she belonged to him, that she was now unequivocally a snowbunny -- his snowbunny.

"Yes sir," she said with complete sincerity.

12