Emily, The Good Time Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErosBard
ErosBard
55 Followers

It was a surreal experience licking the cum off of another woman's body. Everything was different: The taste, the smell, the feel of the skin and the shape of a woman's supple frame compared to that of a man's. I licked Daisy's pussy and asshole clean of cum the way she did for me, the mixture of pussy juices and cum was a new and wonderful experience for me.

Daisy and myself licked each other clean in front of the remaining men, eventually licking each other to orgasm in the 69 position When we were finished, we sat up on our knees and blew whatever guys were left. We didn't even bother trying to find our clothes amongst the mingled garments; chances are they were ruined anyway. When we got home we explored each other's bodies again until we both collapsed into a heap of naked flesh, exhausted and satisfied.

The next week, Daisy and I moved into an apartment together. For the first time I felt like I had met someone that I could truly consider my soul mate. Daisy, my best friend, roommate, partner in slutdom and sometimes lover.

ErosBard
ErosBard
55 Followers
12