Emily Visits the Farm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Lydia took her hand off Emily's left tit and reached between her legs to find precious oysters of the fucking man. After squeezing and playing with them a few moments, her hand came forward to find the young woman's clit and stroke it while her cunt was being savaged. This brought Emily off immediately; she dropped her head into the older woman's lap and breathed heavily on her thigh. Graham was pumping furiously, and when he started a pulsating eruption in Emily's love canal, Lydia reached through to milk him dry. Graham leaned back, and Lydia moved around Emily to lick his cock and balls as he recovered. Since she got off the bed, Emily rolled over and lay on her back, her legs spread, sperm dripping from her cunt.

When Lydia was done cleaning Graham, she went between Emily's legs and started licking the man juice from her slit. A gasp and a shuddering came from the young woman as she went back up the mountain almost right away, and a pair of fair freckled hands took the brunette's ears in a vise grip to keep her head in placed until she orgasmed again.

Graham came over to lick her nipples when she hit her climax, nibbling them softly. Emily thrashed around in her ecstasy, gibbering in a high voice, accidentally kicking Lydia's abused cushions a couple of times. Lydia stayed in place, slurping down second hand semen, until everything was done.

The older couple took their leave, picking up a blanket to lie naked under the stars. They stared up, hand in hand, letting the evening breezes play over their bodies, outlined in the waxing moonlight. After a half hour Emily came back, still naked, and lay down next to them, but Lydia moved her between her and her lover.

They lay for a moment before Emily spoke: "I want to stay a while when I come back."

"How long?" Graham responded.

"I don't know. So much to learn from you, from both of you. Love you two already."

Lydia smiled in the moonlight. "I think we can work something out. Right, Graham?"

He nodded. "You'll have to work,"

"No problem. I've cleaned hotel rooms, waitressed, tutored kids. I'll earn my keep."

"Sounds good. We can come up with a reason for you to be here for the neighbors. Not that they'll believe it, but you've got to have a good sounding line if folks are gonna let things slide. They'll know you've come out here to fuck us all the time. Ride around a few more times topless on the motorcycle, and you'll be a legend."

Emily smiled. "I like that, a legend."

"Just don't take a job in the strip club, I don't want to beat all the young studs off you."

"Graham, the idea of you beating off young studs is pretty damn funny," Lydia said. "Why don't let me beat them off?"

"Shit woman, must you be so damn literal? I'll have to beat your ass."

"Promises, promises. I thought that's why you brought Emily out here."

Emily started laughing uncontrollably and rolled back and forth a little bit. Finally, she ended up next to Lydia and curled up beside her, using her bruised boob as a pillow. Graham came close and wrapped his arm over both women, and Lydia put her hand on his shoulder across all three of them. They stayed in the yard, dozing a little, until about midnight, when they got up and went back in to lay on their own beds.

12