Emily Visits the Farm Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he walked around behind, flipping her dress back over her head and making an impromptu hood from it. Another loud snap and he cut away her panties, revealing a huge butt generously pocked with cellulite. "By the way Trish, happy birthday. You're joining the half century club today, aren't you?"

"Yes," she murmured. "I'm sure you'll find a way to make it special."

"Oh yes," he said with a cackle. "You wanted it this way. First, let's give you something to chew on." He wadded up her ruined panties and stuffed them into her mouth, reaching under her dress. Then he pinched her nipples hard with both hands until she mewed. A quick trip to the work table brought a bag of clothespins. He attached four chains of wooden pegs to her, one on each underarm running toward her elbow, and one on the underside of each breast, outlining them with the last on a nipple. "Now, Emily. Warm that big butt up for me: make it red hot!"

Emily started working on her huge target, taking care to spread the abuse evenly as instructed, working in an exceptionally hard lash occasionally. When it got significantly red, she moved up to work her back between her shoulder blades. Graham stood at the side with his hands on his hips, a shit-eating grin on his face. "Oh, what's going to happen to you, Professor. I'm gonna really work you over with my double dicked fucking machine and nipple frying tit suckers. Come around and flog her front, Emily. She needs that leather on her flat stomach."

The young woman did as instructed. He looked at his watch and looked at his subject. "It's time for the first wave. Which zipper do you want off first?" She mumbled through her full mouth. "Oh, the left arm, okay." With an evil grin, he pulled the string and she keened. The right arm came next, then the left breast. "Whip her tits hard when I get the last one off." Emily waited until the last string was gone, then lashed the older woman's breasts, leaving red marks.

He stopped her after a few moments, and lowered the hook to unlock her wrists. Tricia rubbed her wrists and threw her dress back over her head when she could. "You are making me pay, Grandpa. Can I get on your merry-go-round now?"

"Oh, I think there's a little more I need first. Lose the dress and get on your knees."

"Nice, on the concrete floor with my bony knees. I won't walk for a week."

"You can use a cushion."

"You're all heart." Grabbing a cushion from an old sofa he kept in his workshop, the Philosopher knelt before her tormentor, rubbing her sore tits and opening her mouth at the last minute when he pushed his cock against her lips. Emily was amazed as the enthusiasm the older woman had: her tongue was obviously moving at warp speed inside her mouth, and her hands gently massaged his nuts. It didn't take long before she closed her eyes and spat him out to let him shoot his load all over her face.

"All right, now I'll let you ride the whirlwind. Get in the chair." His original contraption was set for her cunt while the new device was a little shorter and closer to its target, her anus. With a click, the goat milker started and found its way to her nipples. He put an obscene amount of lube on both the massive intruders and manipulated them until they were ready to go. The upper one was the first to get going, and after it was pumping its 14 inch monstrosity at a good pace, he activated an equally long and thick one to sodomize her. They weren't quite in synch, but Trish wanted it that way.

Chaos was the best description of her body as it flopped around. Her tongue came out to lick her lips periodically, and her right hand frantically rubbed her hood. Graham stood impassively, his dick still hanging from his pants, as he watched. Emily thought she should be doing something, and getting the flogger she was using earlier, she started lightly flicking Tricia's stomach and arms. The older woman moaned and said: "Yes, yes, yes," and Emily moved all the way up and down from the undersides of the breasts to the full hairy snatch below. There were low crackles as he sent electricity through her nipples, which took her to another level.

The first orgasm began, and Graham darted forward to hold her in place in her chair. He left the machines running as she went through and transitioned to another cycle of pleasure. Three minutes later another orgasm shook her long body, and a third shortly after that. When she started vibrating almost continuously, he finally shut the machines down, rubbing her stomach as she descended from the peak of bliss.

When she finally came down, he moved his cock over to her mouth and she started licking and sucking it again. It slowly hardened, and with her eyes closed she nursed his dick, purring softly. Emily came over and started rubbing his ass, reaching up to stroke his balls, and got a low moan of satisfaction from him. It took fifteen minutes for him to blow his wad again: this time she was a little slow and a lot of it landed in her mouth, but she sucked and swallowed until he was soft again.

They had to roll the chair over to the couch and help her out, her legs were shaking so much. A huge smile creased her face, and Graham kissed her forehead. "Still think the universe is devoid of meaning?" She giggled and whispered something to him.

He came over to Emily and whispered in her ear. "Trish wants to see you ride the thing. I'll switch the dicks and you'll only take one up your cunt."

"Done. My reward for helping run the operation?"

"You bet" he said flatly. "She likes a long show."

"Great."

12