Emily's Afternoon Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robg1908
robg1908
16 Followers

First Rob, then Pete, slowly stood up, each one hugging my naked body and letting the fabric of their clothes brush against my bare flesh. I felt Rob's arms encircle me and gently cup my naked breasts as I pushed them against Pete's cotton shirt. Then I felt myself being lifted up, and glancing into the mirror saw the reflected image of my naked body held securely in Pete's arms as he carried me over to the bed. He placed me carefully on the end of the bed, where I lay on my back with my legs dangling over the edge, bare thighs slightly parted to emphasise the smooth naked mound of my sex.

Sitting up, I found myself at eye level with Pete's belt; the bulge in his trousers was enormous, and as always I felt surprise and satisfaction that I was the cause of such a visible and obvious physical reaction. Suddenly I realised that I no longer wanted the undoubtedly erotic charge of being naked while my two men were dressed, but instead craved the feel of flesh on flesh. I began to unbuckle Pete's belt, and sensing my changed mood he quickly shed his jacket and tie and started to unbutton his shirt. From the corner of my eye I could see that Rob was also rapidly discarding his clothes.

In a very short time Pete had stripped to his tight white Clavin Kleins, the bulge at the front now even more prominent. He paused, and I initially thought that he too was feeing a little shy; however when I looked up into his face I knew that he was waiting for me to take the initiative – and waiting for it with keen anticipation. I took a deep breath and carefully folded down the waistband of his shorts. Released at last, Pete's hard cock sprang out from his body and slapped against his belly, its long straight shaft and tight round head eager to be free. I still wasn't quite used to being in the presence of another man's hard and naked cock; before Pete, my only experience had been with that of my husband for many years. Pete's penis was about the same size as Rob's, although perhaps not quite as thick. The big difference though was its circumcised state, something which I had not previously encountered.

As with the very first time she had seen it, my instinctive reaction on having Pete's erect member in front of my face was to gently grip it and kiss along its length. He sighed in pleasure as I circled my tongue around the very tip of him, just slipping the end into my mouth briefly before removing it and kissing down the length once more.

Pete gently caught my head and turned my face up towards him.

"You know I love when you do that Em, but this is the first time I've got you completely naked," he said. "I don't want to waste it!"

Kneeling down once more, he positioned his head between my thighs and once again began to lick and nibble on my shaved mound. I gasped as his tongue slid lower and began to probe the smooth wet slit between my lips; I gave a little cry as he gently took the engorged tip of my clitoris between his teeth and flicked the end with his tongue. Nobody except my husband had ever done that to me before; the fact that this naked man was busy between my thighs, his tongue and lips bringing me the most intense pleasure, while my husband looked on with an indulgent smile, was the most erotic feeling.

"I want both!" I said, and beckoned for Rob to come closer. As I had done with Pete, I began to lick and kiss around his shaft, taking the whole of him into my mouth before releasing him once again, teasing and playing in a way that I knew he loved. Simultaneously I was possessed by the most intense feelings between my legs as Pete skilfully and relentlessly pleasured me; I could not understand how his lips and tongue could be probing so deeply inside me, until I realised that his fingers were also knuckle deep in my most sensitive and responsive areas, seeking out and finding my G-spot as he continued to kiss and lick.

Once again I lost track of the details of who was doing what as I abandoned myself to the pleasure of two men devoting their efforts to my body. I couldn't tell whose hands were on my breasts and whose on my buttocks, whose mouth was between my legs and whose on my lips, whose erect cock was trailing across my belly and whose was in my mouth. I knew at one stage that I had turned over onto my belly and I could feel the weight of a man on my back, his hot warm hardness sliding back and forwards between my buttocks; another time I remembered holding one hard penis in each hand, trying to work out which belonged to who and finally just choosing one at random to suck; and all the time I was aware of my own nakedness and that of the two men lying beside me, beneath me or on top of me.

I felt I must have orgasmed serially for what felt like half an hour, each man bringing me to the peak before moving aside and letting the other take a turn. With incredible restraint they both managed to control their own ejaculation by taking it in turns to rest and observe the other; I received no such respite. Finally, Pete could restrain himself no longer and exploded over my naked buttocks; the sight of the hot stickiness spread all over my bare flesh caused Rob to almost simultaneously lose control beneath me, his warm liquid squirting up between my naked and swollen breasts.

All three naked bodies collapsed exhausted on the bed, tumbled in a heap; I found myself slipping almost immediately into a contented and satiated sleep.

When I awoke, I was initially a little disoriented; I couldn't work out where I was, in a strange room in semi darkness. I realised that I was naked, a little cold and somewhat sticky, but I could feel the reassuring warmth of Rob lying behind me, his hand as usual lying familiarly on my naked breast. As memory slowly returned, I reached out in front of me; my hand quickly encountered another naked body lying on the bed.

I lay on my back and sighed. As I had with each of the other encounters with Pete, I wondered if I should be feeling guilty or embarrassed; after all, this was not the sort of relationship you read about in romance novels. I had been faithful to Rob throughout our many years of marriage, but over the years we had increasingly shared a fantasy of involving another man in our sex play; it turned us both on to imagine it while making love, and we'd talked about it often. But it was only when Rob had met Pete through an online chat board that the idea had become real; he was experienced in participating in 'no strings' threesomes, and made no secret of his admiration of and desire for my body when Rob had shown him some erotic and partially naked photographs.

But it wasn't until I'd actually met Pete that I realised that this might work; I felt physical desire for him, but no emotional attraction, and I quickly realised that he felt the same way. Rob was delighted to watch another man paying me attention. We'd met for a 'no strings' drink in a pub, just to get to know each other, and by the end of the evening we were all in his hotel room and I was doing a slow strip for Pete while Rob happily took pictures on his digital camera. Pete had then insisted on returning the favour – that was the first time I'd seen and touched his unfamiliar cock.

Now they'd gone a step further; first I had met and flirted with Pete without Rob being there, and now we had all slept together in Pete's big bed. That felt good; it was nice to be sufficiently relaxed not to have to dress quickly and hurry away.

So why was it so difficult to admit to? I'd tried to casually raise the subject with one of my friends, but hadn't been able to get past the shocked "What? You're thinking of cheating on Rob?" I'd tried to explain that it wasn't cheating, that not only was it Rob's idea but he was delighted with the outcome, but there didn't seem to be a frame of reference. Now here I was lying naked between two men, and feeling – what? Dirty? Guilty? No – very contented; and perhaps again a little horny.

I reached out again with my hand and found some soft naked flesh. I quickly realised exactly what kind of flesh it was, and as I wrapped my fingers around it felt it begin to stiffen in my hand. From the change in the pattern of breathing I realised that the owner of the hardening flesh was awake; moments later I felt an increase in pressure from the hand on my breast as the man behind me also returned to consciousness; at the same time I felt a growing pressure against my buttocks as a second erection pressed into me. I chuckled; men!

Eyes still closed, I continued to gently stroke the now rock-hard member in front of me, feeling my nipples stiffen once more as the hand from behind continued its delighted exploration of my bare breast. I pushed my bottom backwards, grinding it into the erection pushing against me, and as I did so felt soft fingers begin to touch once more between my legs. Sighing softly, I shifted position slightly to encourage greater access, feeling fingers slipping between my lips and realising with surprise that I was once again sopping wet.

Bending forward, I laid my head on the bare stomach in front of me, my lips just centimetres away from the straining tip as I continued to gently stroke up and down the shaft. In doing this I was aware that I was pushing my bottom even more directly into the lap behind me; I realised that my bare, shaved lips must be presenting an extremely tempting and inviting target from behind, but decided that I liked that as an idea. I felt the fingers slip round from the front to start playing with my lips from behind, sliding slowly and sensuously up and down my slippery slit, touching and toying with my swollen clitoris.

I felt a hand on my head, pushing me gently further down the naked hairy stomach on which I was lying. As I felt the tip of an engorged penis touch my cheek, I laughed throatily and began to give him what he wanted, licking and sucking around the tip of his cock. Raising myself up a little, I circled the head with my tongue, and then positioned my lips over it with my mouth wide, preparing to take as much as I could into my mouth and throat. I knew that I gave a great blowjob, even though until recently I'd only had Rob to practice on; the feedback from Pete was that in his rather more extensive experience I was the best he'd ever had.

As I prepared to go down deep on the rampant penis filling my mouth, I became aware of an urgent and intense pressure between my legs. I realised that just as one hard and excited cock was about to enter between one set of lips, an equally engorged head was pushing insistently between my legs. I hesitated for a moment, but the passion of the moment was irresistible; in seconds I was experiencing something I'd only ever imagined as my mouth and throat were filled with warm hard flesh while at the same time I experienced the familiar thrill as I was penetrated from behind, my wetness and the easy accessibility of my position enabling the hard cock to slide smoothly into me its full length.

Despite their earlier exertions and the relatively short amount of foreplay, this time neither man lasted long; I felt a familiar spasming in my mouth and throat and pulled out just in time to feel a jet of warm liquid spray over my face and hair. Moments later I felt the throbbing deep between my thighs that signified imminent ejaculation, and I felt another stream of warm liquid pumping into me.

Once again the three of us slumped spent on the bed in a tangled naked heap. After a few moments I felt first one then the other of the men slip out of the bed and into the bathroom, leaving me naked and alone on the covers. Very quickly however Rob returned with a box of tissues and a warm wet flannel, and began to very gently and tenderly clean me up.

"Well that was fun," said Rob. "How do you feel?"

"A little like I've gone three rounds in a boxing ring – but good," I said, and I smiled up at him.

Pete returned from the bathroom, and I had her first real chance to appreciate his naked body as he walked across the room, his now flaccid penis dangling. I decided he looked pretty good.

"You boys definitely know how to treat a girl," I said. "That was – very different."

A thought struck me suddenly.

"Um, this is a bit embarrassing, but which one of you actually – you know...?"

"You mean you couldn't tell?" said Rob, surprised.

"Well it was all a bit sudden, and I was still half asleep," I said defensively. "And I still had my eyes closed. I assumed you were behind me Rob, but now... I'm not sure. Who was who?"

Rob laughed. "Well if you couldn't tell, we're not going to tell you!" he said, and Pete shrugged, leaving it up to him. "Maybe you'll find a way to find out next time!"

I grabbed a pillow and swatted at him with it, but doing that naked made my body move in ways that both men found interesting and they ended up both jumping on me and finding ways to make me squeal.

Eventually Rob sat up.

"I hate to say this, but we really need to think abut going. We need to get back, and I know Pete wants to get on the road too."

Pete nodded regretfully.

"Let's get cleaned up, and then we need to get going".

I had one more new experience that afternoon as I shared the shower with my two naked men. There was some fooling around and some tender mutual washing, but we were all aware that time had run out for more erotic experiences. By the time we were dressed I was amazed to see it was early evening – my lunch date had lasted all afternoon. Pete had insisted that as a memento of the first occasion of removing my panties he should get to keep them; consequently I was 'commando' under my smart summer dress.

Pete showed us to the door and gave me a final passionate kiss goodbye.

"Thanks guys, that was a great way to spend the afternoon," he said. "Call me when you want to do it again!"

"We will," I promised, somewhat to Rob's surprise.

As we travelled down in the lift, Rob told me in great detail how much he loved me and how special it was to be able to share me with a friend. He said how turned on he was to know that I was naked and shaved under my short dress, and to know that my panties were even now being packed into Pete's suitcase as a souvenir. He couldn't resist slipping his hand under the hem of my dress and squeezing my bare buttock. Inevitably, with a 'ting' the lift arrived in the lobby and the doors opened, to reveal the same couple who had previously caught me and Pete in our passionate embrace.

"Well, really," said the woman as Rob and I pushed past them and out of the hotel.

robg1908
robg1908
16 Followers
12