Emily's Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did not move for some time, but left his lips there, sucking gently on her soft mound. Kathy pressed her head back against the arm of the couch, her heart pounding in her chest like a timpani. She luxuriated in the moment, content and feeling well loved, perfection existing in the way that he extended the feeling and emotion of the moment by remaining where he was. He allowed the orgasm to be completely felt and reflected upon, and soon Kathy felt a different desire rising up from her loins- one to be taken, to take, to feel his seed inside her, to hear his release.

Her voice when she spoke was as soft as the flickering candlelight that provided the attic's only illumination. "Jack... My love, I want you inside me. I want you to come."

Kathy could feel him rising, and could feel his hands on her hips as he guided her to lay on her stomach. Shifting her position, Jack pulled on her hips, raising her ass up into the air, his hands carressing the cheeks of her buttocks and then grasping her hips firmly, his hardness pressing once more into her warm folds. She moaned as he slammed suddenly into her, the motion starting a chain reaction that continued as he violently pounded into her willing cunt. His fingers gripped into her hips harshly, pulled her toward him, and as he thrust into her she felt herself propelled in the other direction, only to be pulled quickly back. Her breasts swinging freely, Kathy felt a tingling pain in her nipples as her breasts bounced in time to his thrusts. She moaned as she felt him tense, arching her back and trying to further expose her sex, trying to take as much of him into her as possible. To the side, in the mirror, she could see his figure above her, his head tilted back as he groaned his pleasure.

Emily.... Oh, God... Emily!

"Come, Jack... Please, Come..." Kathy pleaded, and she found that the words were more for her than for encouragement. She wanted to feel the hot rush of his seed, wanted to drink it inside herself and hear his moans of pleasure.

Emily... Emily...

He slammed almost painfully into her, and Kathy found herself nearly screaming outloud at the wonderful abuse. He filled her so completely that she felt nearly impaled; stretched her so intensely that she feared to be torn. His fingers dug into her flesh, and she could hear him slapping against her as his moans began to rise.

Emily... Em.... Oh, God... God... EM! UNGHHH!

She felt his cock quivering inside her; felt liquid heat shoot into her with amazing force as he came. His moans grew loudly and then drifted into whimpers as he eventually slowed his thrusting and then stopped altogether. He lowered himself downward, covering her with his body, pressing against her as he rested, his breathing deep and excited. Kathy could feel his heart pounding against her back, and didn't even mind being pinned down to the couch in this way.

I love you...

"And I love you... oh god... oh my god..." Kathy returned. What have I done? No, I don't care. I don't care! "I love you so very much."

---

She lay there for some time, Jack still inside her, nearly falling asleep as she always tended to do after a bout of fabulous fucking. Perhaps that is why Kathorine Mallory did not notice the chill that had descended upon the attic. As an ominous presance washed over the room, Kathy opened her eyes and noticed that her breath could be seen in the frosty air- and as her eyes wandered to the flickering candle she shivered- but whether it was from cold or fear, Kathy did not know.

A dark shadow was standing near the candle, and Kathy had the horrible feeling that it was watching her, angry. She heard Jack's voice once more, only it was filled with shock. Emily!

The pressure of Jack against her had suddenly ceased, and as Kathy came to realise this, the Shadow in front of her grew, stepping toward her even as she did so.

This is my attic.

The voice was her grandmother's. Kathy shrieked and sprung from the couch, stumbling over broken furniture as she fled the shadowed figure.

That was my man.

Kathy huddled down in a corner, covering her head with her arms and trying to shut out the looming presance that now seemed to fill the room. "I'm... I'm sorry!"

He is mine. This is mine. This is mine. This is MINE. THIS is MINE. THIS IS MINE!

Kathy screamed as the voice grew louder, filling the room, rising between the cracks in the ceiling and sending dust and plaster falling down. The entire attic was vibrating with energy, rocking and wheeling underneath her. She was screaming now from pain- the voice was boring into her head, ingraining itself there. She felt herself being lifted into the air and flung across the room as the voice continued, growing in volume and speed, creating an enourmous pressure on her head.

THISISMINETHISISMINETHISISMINETHISISMINE!

A great wind ripped through the attic, and the candle winked out.

12