Emily's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost all sense of control and climaxed almost right away. The feeling of having both my breasts sucked at the same time just drove me crazy. Soon there were hands, mouths and tongues going everywhere. We all lost track of time as we explored each other's bodies; wanton, carnal pleasure was all any of us cared about. I was sure that morning that Katie was the only person for me, but now, well now was a different matter.

"Hey girls, looks like we have another dyke in our midst!" I heard a voice call out.

"What the F...? Get out of here, this is private!" I cried out in disbelief that I had been caught out so soon in my new awakened state.

"Teacher said I had to hurry you girls up as you are late!" she snapped. "Hmm, its you Emily! Damn, I never would have taken you for a dyke! All the boys will be upset now, I'm sure!" she added as she turned and left.

We said nothing to each other, but we all quickly dressed and headed back to our classrooms. As I entered mine, all the boys stared at me, and some even gave me 'dirty looks' as they obviously had already heard what I had been caught doing. As I told the teacher I was sorry for being late, I took my seat and then saw there was a note on my desk. It was from the boy who had forced himself upon me. 'It makes sense now why you acted like you did, but at least I got my cock into you, even if you never have another one in there! Thanks babe!' it read. I felt totally ashamed as I re-read it, before finally tearing it up. Guy's! They are such arseholes!

By lunchtime it seemed that everyone in the school knew about what I had been doing; everywhere I went people kept staring and pointing at me; I felt so ashamed. Katie and Nikki found me sitting alone; my eyes were red and I felt so down.

"Hey babe, what's up? Hope you are not letting those guys upset you with their teasing? They are just jealous that you have found happiness. Don't worry, everything will be fine, I promise you" Nikki said to me as she sat down and put her arm around me.

I tried to pull away from her; to make sure that no one else saw that a girl was touching me, but she would not let me pull away; instead, Katie sat on the other side of me and also put her arm around me.

"Emily, I promise you everything will be fine. I guess you are scared and that is understandable, but in fact, there are probably more bi or lesbian girls here at this school then straight ones. You just have not noticed all the signs," Katie said trying to comfort me.

"I'm sorry, it is just so hard for me right now. The last few days I have been so damn happy, and I just wanted it to continue, but now everyone is making fun of me. I don't know what to do, and I am scared that my family will find out as well!" I cried.

Katie kept trying to calm me down, but I was too upset to listen to her reasoning. Soon the tears were streaming from my eyes; and as this happened, Katie tried even harder to calm me down. Soon, without even thinking, I threw my arms around her neck and pulled my head into her bosom, and I sobbed. My world as I had known it was a mess. A few days ago I was just a normal kid, then a guy rapes me, and then Katie helps me to discover what true happiness is. Now everyone is making fun of me and calling me names. I just could not handle so much all at once.

Katie began to stroke my head as she kept saying sweet little things like, 'but baby, I'm here to protect you, you have nothing to worry about', when finally, feeling a little better, I lifted my head and kissed her, telling her how much I needed her right at that moment, and how much I appreciated her being there for me. Meaning it just as a way of showing my love of her as a friend, I did not mean for it to go any further; at least not there in the school, but I could not help myself. Once I felt her return the kiss I was gone. We were soon embracing and kissing like lovers, and not caring who was seeing us do this.

"Hey, good on you Emily! Don't let those other arseholes upset you. Show them you are not scared by who knows how you really feel, and what you are!" a voice cried out.

I sat up in shock, wondering who had said it, as well as being shocked at what I had just done out in the open. I looked around over my shoulder, and there was Nikki, with another 20 or more students, and most were girls, but a few were boys. I was stunned and did not know what to say.

"Emily, I know you were upset at being discovered this morning, and I know some people have been giving you a hard time since then, so I decided to get a few people together to let you know that you are not alone here!" Nikki said as she leaned in cuddled me.

It appeared that Nikki had left when Katie was comforting me, and she had rounded up a few others from the school that were also gay. I could have killed her right then for bringing others to see me, but I did not have a chance. Soon they were all telling me how happy they were that I had 'come out' and declared my true feelings. A few of the girls even went as far as to ask if I would go out with them sometime. I was lost for words.

By the time lunch was over, people started to scatter and return to their respective classes, but as I was about to go to mine, a couple of girls that I recognized from my history class, came over and said they would stay with me and make sure no one annoyed me. I could not believe what was happening. I did not even know their names. They were just two of the girls that always sat at the back and looked so 'prim and proper'. No one ever seemed to take any notice of them, and I had not even suspected that they were both lesbians.

Over the rest of the day I spoke with them, as well as others that came and said how happy they were for me. I soon found that Nikki and Katie were right. It seemed that there were many of the students whose sexual preferences were 'different' to the normal. I guess the biggest shock for me was during cheerleading practice, when two of the 'jocks' from the football team came over to me, they gave me a wink, and then said 'we're always happy to have a new member join us'. I could not believe it! They were gay! Nearly every girl I had ever known at this school had said how much they would kill to spend time alone with them!

After school Nikki asked me if I wanted to come around to her place and talk some more about what had happened. I was not sure what to say when Katie said I should, as it would give the three of us a chance to discuss things. As well as this, she said that Nikki's house had a basement set up as an entertainment area for her to have privacy, and that her parents never interrupted them when they were down there. She had me intrigued, so I agreed and said I would join them after I told my parents.

I went home and told my parents I was going to visit a girlfriend and we were just going to hang out. They seemed happy that I was going out, but they also asked was I telling the truth, or was I really going to visit my boyfriend. I laughed and said they had nothing to fear and that I was really going to visit a girl, and not a boy. I changed my clothes and went to Nikki's house.

When I arrived, I knocked on the door and Nikki's mother opened the door. She greeted me as though I were and old friend, even though we had never met. When I asked where Nikki was, she replied that Nikki and Katie were already in the basement, and that I should just go on down and join them. She showed me through to the stairs leading down to the basement, and as I was about to walk down the stairs, she took my arm and stopped me. I looked back at her and wondered what was wrong.

"Honey, I know you are feeling pretty miserable right now, but I am sure that Nikki and Katie will make you feel better. You just go down and enjoy yourself, and don't worry, no one will interrupt you, I promise!" her mother said with a concerned, maternal look in her eyes, as she gave me a gentle, and totally unexpected kiss on the cheek.

When I got to the basement I asked Nikki what her mother had meant, and did she in fact know about me, and if that were true, then why did she tell her.

"Emily it's alright, my mother knows I am a lesbian, and she supports me 100%. If you really want to know, my mother is actively bi, so that is why I told her, as she has a better understanding than we do of how people talk and act. It's OK, she would never say anything, not even to my father!" she explained.

I stood there looking dazed for a long time, and finally Katie approached me, and taking my arm, she led me to the sofa. Nikki asked me if I needed anything such as a drink, but I was not overly listening to her as my mind was racing with all that had transpired so far.

"So tell me Nikki, what did you mother mean by 'no one will interrupt you, I promise'?" asked her.

"Don't worry Emily, my mother has always said that if I must be a lesbian, she would rather have me be safe and entertain my friends here at home. This is why no one ever disturbs us down here, in case they get a bigger shock then we do!" she laughed.

With that, Nikki began to undo the buttons on the front of her blouse, and she revealed her naked breasts that were hidden beneath. Once she had done that, Katie stood and did the same. My jaw dropped open as I sat and watched the two of them get undressed. As they both lowered their shorts, they both revealed their naked pussy's. Neither of them was wearing any underwear at all. I was looking forward to being with them and talking about what had gone on over the previous 12 hours, and even the days before that, but I was not expecting them to start stripping in front of me, and certainly not at her family home.

"What are you both doing?" I exclaimed.

"Hey, don't worry, I told you no one will bother us, you have my mother's word on that" she stated. "And besides, it was my mother's idea that the two of us should make you feel good and relaxed so that you could decide what you really want and need!" she added.

Before I had a chance to even think, they were both naked before me, and both were moving towards me with sheer lustful looks in their eyes.

"Now it is your turn! Hope you do want to join us both and have some fun with us?" Katie laughed as she moved her hands to pull me to my feet.

"But, but I, ah, I don't ... well I mean to say!" I stammered.

"Just go with the flow Emily, you will be fine. You will enjoy this immensely. And if you don't, there is no problem. You can always tell us later that it is not for you, and we promise we will tell everyone at school that we forced you to play with us in the shower!" Nikki urged as she began to pull my shorts from my hips.

It seemed that I did not have a choice; but also, I don't think I would have chosen anything else, but to have these two great looking people dote their affections on me at that moment. As Katie leaned in and kissed me, Nikki went for my breasts with her mouth and hands, and I was theirs for the taking from that very first moment. Soon I did not care even about her mother being upstairs, all I knew was that I wanted them to continue with what they were doing; nothing else in this world mattered.

They soon had my shorts and top off, followed by the thong bikini I was wearing underneath. They told me to lie back on the sofa, where they then both got down on their knees, and each took a position beside me; Katie at the top, and Nikki at the lower end of my body. It was hard to grasp that this were really happening to me; but it was! Katie started to kiss my face, my ears, my neck and my lips; all the time her tongue kept pushing, licking and then her lips would gently kiss each spot she had just traversed.

Meanwhile Nikki had begun to kiss my feet, taking each toe in turn and kissing it, and sucking it into her mouth. My body responded quicker than my brain, and soon I was in raptures; my vagina came alive and I could feel my juices begin to boil. I knew if this continued I would be a useless sniveling wreck at their mercy; but I also knew I was in heaven and did not want this to stop.

As Katie began her move down towards my breasts, Nikki at the same time began to move slowly up to my vagina. Katie's tongue swirled around my nipples, one at a time, and while doing this she would take my nipple between her teeth and bite down gently on each of them in turn.

I began to moan out with pure bliss as her lips caressed every part of my breasts. Meanwhile I felt Nikki get closer to my most prized possession. As she reached that spot, instead of going directly for it, she instead made a detour and began licking and kissing my inner thighs. By now I just wanted her to enter me, but at the same time her actions were making me want her even more.

After a long and slow process of kissing all around my thighs without touching my vagina, she then moved further up towards my navel; but at the same time I felt Katie move away from my breasts. As I lifted my head to see what they were doing, I got the most exciting sight I could have ever imagined; their mouths had met, and they were kissing each other in the most passionate of ways. I lay there in awe, watching my friends make passionate oral love to each other's mouth.

"Sorry Emily, we got carried away for a moment!" Katie laughed, as Nikki then added; "Yes sorry, this is your time of pleasure, so lie back and enjoy it!"

With that said, Katie went back to my breasts and Nikki returned to my vagina, only this time her lips went right to my hot, and moist lips. First she kissed, and then she slowly took my outer lips between her teeth and nibbled, each in turn, before slowly probing her tongue inside of my slippery opening. I let out a huge 'ahhh' as her tongue entered me, and she took this as a sign I was happy for her to go further; and I was.

Nikki moved to the bottom of the sofa and placed herself between my legs, and then she moved back up so that she had full access to my waiting love spot. Her tongue found spots inside of me that I never knew existed, never before had I felt so alive and aroused. She located my "G-spot" and soon I was gushing my juices out and onto her waiting tongue.

While this was happening Katie had not left me alone; her mouth was devouring every possible square inch of my body that was available to her. First my breasts, then back to my mouth and ears and even down to my armpits. My body felt electrified as both of these girls explored me, both giving me the pleasure that I knew only another female could give.

As soon as Katie finished kissing her way down my arms; stopping at my inner elbows, she then stood up and straddled herself across my face, where she presented her now dripping vagina to my mouth. Up until then, I had not even thought about giving either of them pleasure in return, but once she was there, I did not hesitate to kiss it, and then start to lick at her juices.

It only took a few moments of my still 'virgin like tongue' before I felt her juice gushing as she reached her first of many peaks that I did not know were to come on that day. My climax was not far behind as Nikki brought me to a new height of pleasure. Once Katie and I had finished with our climaxes, we both seemed to collapse at the same time. Sensing this, Nikki stopped what she was doing to me, and she moved up towards us both.

First kissing me deeply, and then paying attention to Katie's waiting lips, she then asked how we were both doing. I could not answer for Katie, but I knew that I was over the moon with what I was experiencing. Katie soon said she had never thought that having three girls together could be so beautiful, and soon she was lying beside me; but as we all tried to have a 'group hug' the cushions gave way and Katie fell to the floor, taking me wither her, and we landed at Nikki's knees.

"Damn! That was so F... hot girls. I hope this is not the last time we enjoy ourselves like this?" Nikki gasped. "Just tasting Emily, and watching her bring you off, was so damn exciting that even I came, and no one was even touching me!" she added with a laugh.

"You guys have made me feel so good about myself today, how do I repay you both for what you have done?" I cried to them both.

"Hey, not a problem Emily, next time you can do all the work and I will just lay back and enjoy myself!" Nikki laughed as she lent down and kissed me once more.

"Next time? Does that mean I can come back here again and do this with you two" I half laughed and cried.

"Well that is up to you girl. You can come back here, or we can come to your place. Which one do you recommend?" she laughed. "Think your parents are ready for you to 'come out' just yet?" she giggled.

She was right! There was no way I could take the next step yet and tell my family that I was a lesbian. The poor 'oldies' would have heart attacks if I told them that right now, and I didn't think my mind and heart were up to such a major task just then. I agreed with Nikki that I would come back any time that her and Katie wanted me too. I looked at the time and realized it was near my supper time; I got dressed and thanked them both, making sure to keep my lips lingering for much longer with theirs as I kissed them in turn to say goodbye, and then I walked up the stairs.

As I reached the top, I looked back down and laughed as I saw they were both back on the sofa, and they were in the '69' position, and going at each other. As I opened the door, Nikki's mother walked past and she asked me how I felt, and when could she expect the other two to appear.

"I feel really great, but I don't think they will be up for at least another half hour yet!" I laughed.

"That Nikki of mine is such a little nymph!" she giggled, before she held me close to her and kissed my brow, before finally releasing me and telling me I was welcome to come back again any time I wished. I also thanked her as well as telling her I thought she was a very understanding mother. She walked me to the door, and as I walked past her to leave, I had an uncontrollable urge, which I decided to act on in the spur of the moment. I turned back to her, and reaching my hands to her face, I pulled her closer and told her 'I love you, and your daughter'!

As I walked away, I turned back and saw her still standing there in the doorway. She had such a wonderful smile on her face, and then I saw her hands go beneath her apron, and I had the sneakiest suspicions that she was rubbing herself.

That night I had the best sleep of my life. Nothing worried me, and I knew that with friends like Nikki and Katie, I had nothing to fear at school, or from life in general. My next big step was to find a way of telling my parents that I was a lesbian. And that would take all the courage I could muster.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So many things I did not.....

like. First you described in detail a rape secene right from the start. This alone makes it a nonconsensual story. If you break it down further, sex between a man and a woman would not make this a category of lesbian sex. And if I am raped by ANYONE I would not want sex with ANYONE! Rape is an act of severe trauma and humiliation. One will not feel amorous with someone after being subjected to such humiliation as well as physical and emotional pain. I have been molested so I know what I am talking about. I absolutely cant belieeve anyone would think and write about someone being raped wanting sex!!

SsWeEnEsTationSsWeEnEsTationover 18 years ago
Excellent

Definitly one of the best stories I have ever read. Very detailed and passionate. I almost cried during the beginning...that sort of thing makes me ashamed to be male. All over a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awsome

I enjoyed it very much ... i hope to be seeing follow up soon.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
A Benign Something Straight and Lesbian come together.in Lesbian Sex
My Gay Friend's Hot Mum Sapphic fun for sexy schoolgirl Sophie & single mum Chelsea.in Lesbian Sex
Could You Be Mine? Straight woman falls for a lesbian: Lauren and RJ's story.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories