Emily's Birthday Submission

Story Info
Emily turns 18 and explores her submissive sluttiness.
7.6k words
4.57
36.2k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Emily's 18th birthday. She was quite an unusual young woman. She was about 5'1", very slim, verging on skinny. She had wonderfully pale skin to go with her light blonde hair and pale blue eyes. She kept her hair cut short as she didn't like the feeling of it plastered to her face from sweat when she was exercising. Exercise was something she did a lot. She cycled, jogged and swam regularly. As a result her slim body was very toned.

From a more intimate perspective Emily had very small breasts: 32A would be the bra size she'd wear if she ever bothered. In fact Emily had never worn a bra in her life. She'd only very rarely worn knickers, preferring to feel the breeze on her perfectly smooth mound. Her small breasts were topped with dark pink areola, about the size of a dollar, and small little nubs of nipples.

Emily loved wearing revealing clothes. She wouldn't class herself as an exhibitionist. It was more that she couldn't care less who saw her body. And she loved the feel of the air on her skin. She'd had to be so very careful until this day, being underage, but that was going to change today.

She leapt out of bed and showered (she always slept naked), then she slipped on a mid-thigh length skirt and a tight t-shirt, along with some little socks and black pumps. She looked at herself in the mirror and observed that she looked good. Her little nipples were standing to attention under the shirt. She liked that. It was barely 9am, and it was Saturday, but Emily had shopping to do.

She caught the bus into town and by 9.30 was already in the clothes store. She started off picking out some tops. They were all quite revealing, but she also picked them out to be a couple of sizes too big. As a result they would be loose around the areas where most women would want more modesty. Emily didn't mind though. She'd walk around naked if it was legal to do so.

She decided to try some of the tops on. But she didn't go to a changing room. She just stripped off her t-shirt in the store and slipped on top after top in front of the mirror. Some of the tops were rejected because they were too long in the midriff, and some were rejected because they covered too much chest. Eventually Emily had 3 or 4 tops selected. The favourite one she left on. It only came down to her belly button, had thin little straps that wouldn't stay on her shoulders, and only barely covered her nipples. If anyone stood behind her they'd get a lovely view, and whenever she bent over she revealed herself also. It had the added bonus that the barcode label was between her breasts meaning she'd have to bend over for the shop assistant later. She made a note to select a male assistant who needed a treat.

I said earlier that Emily wasn't an exhibitionist. That last desire of hers to flash a guy her boobs sounds at odds with that. Like I said, Emily didn't care who saw her. She didn't get thrills out of showing herself. But she'd learnt from watching porn and reading stories that men reacted in certain ways to female exposure. And it was male reactions that turned her on. She'd often dreamt about stimulating reactions in men and awoken soaked.

Back to the story though, and now Emily was looking for skirts. The shorter the better. This was an area that had been a real frustration for her over the years. Her parents had forced her to wear skirts that were no shorter than mid thigh. They were very concerned that if she flashed more flesh she'd end up getting taken advantage of, and that would of course be a horrible situation with her being under aged. But now Emily was in charge of her own destiny and it was time to enjoy the freedoms that entailed.

She picked out a few possible skirts. She decided it wouldn't be a good idea to try them on in the store. Not because she was embarrassed. She was worried about getting arrested. She went to the changing rooms this time. She'd picked out this store for two reasons. Firstly, and most importantly, it was cheap. Emily worked hard in whatever work came her way, but her lack of qualifications meant she often worked for minimum wage. Secondly, and more importantly, this store had mixed sex changing rooms.

She went into the first cubicle and left the curtain half open. She knew that as she changed she'd be exposing herself to whoever walked past. She looked forward to the reactions.

She slipped off her skirt and left it in a heap on the floor whilst she took the first new skirt off the hanger. She had her back to the curtain so her toned bum was on display for anyone who cared to look. An old lady walked past and Emily could see the shock on her face in the mirror as she realised there was a half naked woman there. The old lady tutted as she scurried past into a cubicle down the corridor.

Emily tried on the skirts, very disappointed that the old lady was her only watcher that morning. The perils of shopping early in the morning she reckoned. A couple of the skirts were not revealing enough for Emily's wishes so she left those, but she still had a selection of skirts that barely covered her shapely butt. She left on the shortest of them and practised bending over to see what she'd be showing. The air between her legs felt great, and she was pleased that if she bent at the waist she'd be revealing a good amount of buttock to anyone watching. If she had her legs apart then there would be also some pussy flesh on display. The other bonus of this skirt was that the barcode label was dangling at the front of her skirt, just in front of her mound.

Emily noticed that her inner labia, which protruded slightly, were glistening with moisture. This day was going so well.

She gathered up her purchases and made her way to the checkout. There was only one attendant on duty as it was quiet and it was a guy who was probably not much older than Emily. Emily started feeling excited about seeing this chap's reaction. She noted his name was Ben. She walked up the the till when it was her turn and put her purchases on the side. She smiled at Ben who was obviously already checking her out. Ben scanned everything and then Emily indicated he needed to scan what she was wearing.

She leant forward so he could scan her top, making sure that one of the straps was off her shoulder and making sure that her nipples were on display for him. Ben blushed but did what was necessary. Emily noticed that he couldn't keep his eyes off her tits. She looked at his crotch and there was a definite bulge in there. She felt her juices gathering in earnest down below.

She stood up again and stood as close to the desk as she could so he could scan the skirt. The scanner wouldn't quite reach though, so she lifted the whole front of the skirt and tugged it forward as close as she could to Ben's hand. This left her shaved mound completely exposed for anyone to see. Ben's eyes bulged as he scanned the barcode. He was very flustered now. Even after he'd scanned the barcode Emily didn't drop her skirt. she took a step back and continued to flash him until he suddenly awoke from his stupor and asked told her how much she owed. The moment was over so she let go of the skirt and paid in cash. She then ripped the labels off the clothes and dropped them on the counter in front of Ben as she stalked to the exit.

Her heart was racing and she could feel her juices trickling down her inner thigh. That had been brilliant. She only wished Ben had been more of a man and had touched her. She decided that she needed to be touched, so decided to go and buy some new shoes.

She was just leaving the store though, when the alarm sounded. It must have been triggered by one of the items in her bag. Ben had obviously forgotten to remove a security tag in his excitement.

She felt a strong hand grasp her arm. It was a security guard.

"Excuse me miss. Please come with me."

He was very tall and muscular, not someone to mess with. He led her to the back of the store and through the 'Staff Only' door to a large office. In the office was a suited gentleman, the store manager. He had a stern look on his face and was watching something on the computer. He swivelled the screen so Emily could see it. It was CCTV footage of her trying on the tops earlier. Her naked torso was freely visible to all.

"I know you're aware we have changing rooms, Miss," he growled. "We saw you use them. What makes you think it's appropriate for a young woman like yourself to expose herself like that in my store?"

As he was talking the security guard had fished out the item with the security tag still on. He showed it to the manager.

"Thank you Ted," the manager muttered. "She's paid for her clothes. Ben will vouch for that. Just remove the tag."

He looked at Emily, expecting an answer to his question.

"I'm sorry if I caused any offence, Sir," Emily said confidently. "I was just trying on some tops. I don't think there's anything inappropriate at all about it. Did anyone complain?"

"No, miss, they didn't. I doubt anyone would complain about a pretty young thing like yourself. So small and fragile. So beautiful and innocent. I trust you have ID with you?"

Emily reached into her bag and pulled out her ID and passed it over. One of the straps on her top had fallen off and her nipple was peeking out. Emily noticed and didn't fix it. She didn't mind. The manager also noticed and cocked an eyebrow. He examined her ID.

"18 today?" he exclaimed. "Lovely. Happy birthday, Emily. Ted, have you got a present for this young lady?"

Ted looked quizzically at his boss, and then the realisation dawned on him what was inferred. He grinned. This young little thing would be a nice treat to start the weekend.

He stepped up behind Emily and looked over her shoulder. He noticed the nipple peeking out. It made him hard to imagine what he could do with her. He wasn't going to rape her, but if she let him he'd have his way. He ran his strong hand softly over Emily's arm. She didn't shudder or shy away. She just let him. This was looking promising. He rubbed her shoulder, the one where the strap had fallen away, and gently massaged it. He then ran his hand down the fallen strap and gently pushed it down. Emily got the message and lifted her arm through the fallen strap.

"Good girl," Ted whispered. "I can see I'm going to have a lot of fun with you."

Her right breast was completely exposed now and Ted cupped it in his large hand. He squeezed the nipple hard and Emily sighed. A small grin was on her lips. She was enjoying letting this big man have his way with her. She looked up and saw the store manager was stroking himself through his trousers.

Ted now slipped the strap off Emily's left shoulder and the top fell to the floor leaving her wearing only the short skirt and her shoes. Ted got to work on both of her breasts, roughly rubbing and tugging on them. Emily was shivering with delight by now.

"She's enjoying this, Ted," the manager proclaimed. "Keep it up. I want to see what her reaction is to your monster cock inside her. I wonder if she'll take it all?"

"I reckon this little slut will take the lot, boss," Ted replied. "If you're lucky she might take you at the same time. Only one way to find out."

The manager nodded and stood up. He undid his trousers and slipped them off. His boxers followed. His cock was rock hard and glistening. It was average sized. He commanded Emily to kneel and start sucking. Emily complied gratefully. She was enjoying this humiliation much more than she'd imagined. The comment about Ted's large cock had her very excited. She started giving the manager her first ever blowjob.

Whilst she had started servicing the manager, Ted had removed his clothes and was now back to work kneeling behind Emily and playing with her tits. Every now and again Emily felt his hard dick knock into her. It felt heavy and firm. She couldn't see it because her attention was focussed on the manager's cock.

Ted changed his focus to Emily's toned legs. He roughly stroked them up to her skirt line, then after a while all the way to her shaved pussy.

"She's not wearing knickers, boss," he blurted. "She must be a right slut. Oh god, she's soaking!"

The manager just nodded, a look of pure pleasure on his face. This might be Emily's first blowjob, but she was doing a great job.

Ted ripped off Emily's skirt. He made it look easy. He discarded the scrap of fabric on the floor and started groping Emily's sex. She was very close to orgasm, just from the humiliation.

"Get up, slut," Ted bawled.

Emily shuddered at being called a slut. That felt so good. She immediately stopped sucking the manager and stood up.

"Now lean over the desk with your legs spread. Bill here's going to fuck your face on that side while I get going on that tight cunt of yours. Just so I know what to expect, are you a virgin?"

"Yes, sir," Emily said confidently. "I've never had a cock in me. I bet I'm really tight."

As she said this she looked at Ted. His dick was at least 10 inches long, rock hard, and really thick. Her insides quivered at the thought of that entering her. She walked up to the desk and bent over it. She spread her legs as far as the desk would allow. Bill the manager inserted his slippery dick back into her mouth for her to pleasure while Ted started to rub his in her juices. He carried on until it was coated in oils and then pressed it into the opening of her vagina. He slowly pushed as it slowly disappeared inside her. He'd only got about half way in when he felt Emily's pussy clenching around her. She cried out in pleasure as the orgasm waved over her. Bill took the opportunity to ram his cock into her throat so she gagged. That was enough to send him over the edge too. He shot wave after wave of salty cum into her mouth. Emily dutifully swallowed every drop.

As the waves of orgasm subsided Ted resumed his assault on her cunt. He carried on forcing himself in until he bottomed out. Then he started fucking her, slowly at first, but increasing in intensity until she was screaming with pleasure. With every thrust his balls slapped against her body. By now Emily was having wave after wave of orgasm as her insides were assaulted by the dick.

Eventually it all got too much for him and he sprayed a load befitting the size of his cock into the young girl's welcoming vagina. He pulled his cock out and wandered over to the toilet to clean himself up.

Emily stayed there leaning over the desk as globs of Ted's cum started leaking down her leg.

"Get up," said Bill, "clean up over there and get dressed."

Emily got up and walked with shaky legs over to the toilet and wiped herself up the best she could. She washed her face. Then she slipped on her top. The skirt was damaged beyond repair so she slipped on a different one she'd bought.

Bill was sitting back at his desk and had pulled an envelope out of the drawer.

"Here you go, slut." He said to Emily. "Here's a refund for all the clothes you just bought. Help yourself to a new skirt from the rack to replace the one Ted tore. Next time you want clothes, you come here. You don't change in the shop, and you certainly don't change in the changing rooms. You ask for me and you try your clothes on here. That way I will decide if the clothes are slutty enough for you. If you're good you might get Ted's cock again. You'll certainly be getting mine. Oh and the clothes will be on the house. By the way, are you on birth control?"

"No sir," Emily replied. "I've never had a period. I think my womb's broken or something. But the doctors say I'm sterile."

"Very good. Now go and enjoy the rest of your day. Be sure to come back regularly."

Emily gathered her things and walked out of the office and out of the store, not forgetting to take another skirt from the rack. That had been so much fun. She loved every minute of it. And she had a good reminder of the experience - Ted's sperm was slowly trickling out and down her leg. It felt cool in the breeze.

Now that she had had a taste for how her slutty behaviour could have such a good outcome she was ready to try and get some more reactions. First she needed a drink. She'd loved blowing off that dirty man, but his cock tasted horrible. She went to a coffee shop and ordered a coffee and a large glass of ice water. She downed the ice water at the counter, ensuring some of it spilt over her chest and top. The thin material clung to her nipples that were almost out anyway. The barista's eyes bulged. He couldn't believe his luck.

Emily asked the guy for a serviette. She wiped herself up with it making sure to expose her nipples as she dried them off. She took her coffee and went to sit in one of the easy chairs near the window. It was very low, and even for a girl of her stature it would be impossible for her to maintain her dignity with the short skirt she had on. Of course Emily didn't mind this, in fact she welcomed it.

She sat herself down, making sure her naked buttocks were on the seat. The skirt itself was little more use than a napkin in her lap now. She let one of the straps of her top fall down her shoulder again and slightly parted her legs. Because of her position, all customers coming into the shop could glimpse right the way to her cum soaked pussy, should they be looking in the right direction. Plenty of customers did. She watched their faces. A lot of people looked away embarrassed. A few took second glances before realising she was watching them. A small selection looked on despite being caught in the act. Emily just smiled at them.

After a little while a middle-aged gentleman asked if the seat opposite her was taken. Emily indicated that it wasn't. He sat down and adjusted the chair so he could look at her. Emily recognised him as one of the uninhibited starers. He continued to ogle Emily's pussy. Emily responded by letting her legs fall apart further. She could see a bulge developing in his pants.

Eventually he spoke: "Do you often dress like that?"

"This is the first day, but I plan to dress like this as much as I can from now on," she replied.

"Why did you start today?" he continued.

"It's my 18th birthday. It would have been inappropriate previously."

"Happy birthday. That's some way to go about treating yourself! I like it. And you don't mind people seeing your body like that?"

"No I don't mind at all. I have nothing to be embarrassed about. And I love seeing the reactions people have."

"So what do you like about my reaction then?"

"I love the fact I can see your dick getting hard. I love the fact you're aching to masturbate over me. Go on, get your fill of looking so you've got all the ammunition you need later."

With that she let the other strap on her top fall down, exposing her flat chest to the man, and she slowly started rubbing a finger over her clit.

The man blushed heavily, then passed her his teaspoon. "Stick that in there," he said, nodding at her exposed hole.

Emily leant over and seductively licked the spoon before carefully sliding it into her pussy. She pushed it in all the way, leaving just a small amount of handle exposed. She left it in there for a couple of minutes letting the man ogle her before she slowly pulled it out again, gave it a little kiss and then dropped it in his half-filled coffee cup.

She then readjusted her top, got up and left the man squirming in his seat trying to work out what to do with his raging hard-on.

She'd really enjoyed that, but she desperately wanted to try something else. She'd had her heart set on new shoes since before she'd been assaulted at the clothes store, so that's where she headed. She knew of a small shop on a back street that still did old fashioned fittings, and had reasonably priced, but good footwear.

She walked in and noted immediately that she was the only customer. The assistant was a young lady of around 6 foot, maybe in her mid twenties. She had auburn hair, shoulder length, green eyes, and a figure to die for. She had curves in all the right places, particularly her chest which was easily a 34D. Not grotesquely big, but voluptuous. The woman was wearing a tight fitting blouse, a pencil skirt, tights, and sensible red high heels.