Emily's Camping Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ember Faye
Ember Faye
51 Followers

I reached down and took his cock in my hand and held it steady as I slowly descended all the way down. God, but it felt so good to feel him all the way in me. Our tongues continued to exchange mouths, and my arms tightened around his neck, causing our chests to press tightly together.

Our bodies were making a rhythm, mine coming down to meet each one of Trents thrusts up. The rhythm started to increase gradually, until his cock was moving in and out of me at a great speed. His hands moved to my shoulders and pulled them back a bit so that his mouth could make contact with my breasts. He sucked one nipple into his mouth and then moved to the other.

He gently moved forward then until I was lying on my back. His hands went to my thighs and his fingers dug in as he parted my legs wider. On his haunches between my legs, he drove his cock in deeper and deeper, his balls slapping against my ass. His hand reached forward and grabbed one of my breasts and he began to massage it gently, pinching my nipple now and then.

My own hand had made its way down my body until it found my clit, and I began slow circular rubbing motions with my fingers. I could feel the wetness just below, and I slid a finger further down to get a better feel. Once I was sure my fingers were covered with my juices, I brought them up to my mouth for a taste. After licking the sweetness off and making sure my fingers were covered with my saliva, I moved them back down to my clit and began to rub again with more concentration.

Trent had bent down and was licking and sucking lavishly on my breasts, which sent jolts of pleasurable sensations through all of my body. His mouth found mine then, and once again, our mouths were locked into place. My fingers continued to explore and massage my clit, and my body rocked in time with Trents every thrust into me.

Trent grabbed me then and had me sit back up with him, sitting Indian style, my arms went around his neck tightly and his hands had gone to my ass, helping me to raise up and down on his massive cock. Our lips continued to kiss one another as I began to ride him hard and fast. My head flung back then, and I pushed down as hard as I could on him, wanting to feel every inch of him in me. Wanting to feel him fuck me as hard and deep as he could.

I moved one of my hands back down and picked up on my clit where I had left off. It wasn’t going to be too much longer now; I could feel myself getting closer. My moans increased and words were not needed to let Trent know that I was close. His own moans increased with his thrusts into me. I loved the total look of pleasure on his face; it made my desire for him increase all the more.

In pure unadulterated lust for one another, we continued this way until finally I reached the edge of orgasm, and then I let myself go. I had no control over my moans or screams of delight as my body racked repeatedly against his, and I could feel my juices running out and down his cock. I felt him tense up then, and he let out a moan that caught in his throat, and then I felt the throb of his cock in me as his own juices were released.

We were still for a moment, just holding on to one another and letting our orgasms continue for as long as they could. Then we were shuddering and grabbing onto each other tightly, our mouths hungrily kissing one another.

Trent gently laid me back down, and covered me in kisses as he held on to me. No words were really spoken, mainly just an “Oh my”, a few calls out to a deity and some sighs thrown in for good measure.

We fell asleep in each other’s arms soon after. Later on, I was awakened by Trent kissing and licking me in between my thighs. Startled at first, I began to sit up, and then I saw him looking up at me with that passion in his eyes again. I laid back down and let him continue, and it wasn’t long before he had me moaning and writhing underneath his touch once again. His mouth, tongue and fingers did wonders on me, and it seemed white light blinded me as I felt an explosion burst forth from me.

I pulled him up to me, kissing and licking my juices from his mouth.

He kissed me back and said, “You are amazing!”

“You’re not so bad yourself!” I said back.

We both laughed at this, then we became quiet as our lips met and kissed again.

I was awoken one more time that night by Trent. We had been sleeping with him holding me from behind, and his bulge pressing against my ass awakened me. I merely lifted my leg a bit, and he reached down and gently held it up in his hand. Then he was in me, pushing up slow and deep. I turned my head back towards him and he leaned his head in towards me, and our mouths found one another. I can’t say for sure how long it lasted, I only know that he was able to bring me to another earth shattering orgasm, and after it, I was done for. I passed out in his arms once again, and we slept the rest of the night and didn’t wake until the sun was out.

I awoke to the feeling of Trents fingers lightly caressing my back and arms. I turned towards him, and he smiled at me.

“Good morning.” He said.

“Morning.” I said with a smile.

“Though I hate to end a wonderful time, I think it’s time I take you back to your husband and I collect my wife.” Trent said to me.

His hand remained on my arm, and I reached out and caressed his arm and then said, “Yes, probably so. It can’t last forever after all.”

“No, it can’t. But perhaps it won’t be the last time.” He said, and then, “I hope we’re all able to see each other again.”

I smiled and said, “I’d really like that. Let’s do keep in contact.”

We got up then and dressed and he walked me back to my campsite.

Chris and Kathy were already up and making breakfast for all of us. They both had smiles and were laughing, so it seemed that their night went just as well as Trents and mine did.

Chris and I only had brief words about the experience. When I got to our camp, he had walked up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss.

“Everything go ok last night?” He asked me.

“Yes.” I answered. Then asked, “You?”

“Fine. Did you…?” He asked.

“Yes.” I answered. “And you?” I asked.

“Yes.” He replied. “Are you ok with that?” He asked me.

“Yes. I’m fine with it. And I hope you’re ok with it as well.” I answered him.

“Perfectly fine.” He answered.

And that was that. We didn’t discuss it any more after that. We were both happy with how our evenings had gone. We still loved each other just as much, and we actually couldn’t wait to be alone so that we could make passionate love.

The four of us sat down and had breakfast and we gave each other our phone numbers and addresses and made plans to see each other again.

Chris and I did see Trent and Kathy again after that day. We saw them many more times after that. They still to this day remain very good friends of ours, and the sex is still just as hot and wonderful as it was that first night.

The End.

(This story is completely fictional, as are the characters. Any similarities are purely coincidental.)

Ember Faye
Ember Faye
51 Followers
12