Emily's Choice Ch. 01

Story Info
She selects the man she wants as her husband.
4.3k words
4.44
97.6k
36
5

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
552 Followers

The day she'd waited for her entire life had finally arrived. She was younger when her sisters had their day, though she remembered it clearly. They all seemed as excited, anxious and happy as she was right now. She woke up early but knew better than to awaken her sleeping mother so she kept quiet and, still in her camisole and panties, snuck downstairs to make her breakfast. She admired the sun rising through the floor to ceiling windows as and ended up eating outside on the porch. She looked over the wide expanse of land and stretched her arms skyward. Today was the beginning of the rest of her life. The wind and the chill dimpled her bared skin but she resisted going inside. She'd rather have time to enjoy this moment alone.

Save for times like these, there was rarely any quiet in her home. Growing up with three older sisters and parades of people coming in and out of her home she was used to doing without privacy. That would all change soon. Come today, her mother said, she was an adult and must find the right man to make into a husband. Her eyes widened at the thought.

All but her oldest sister had moved out. They all lived happily and comfortably with their respective husbands, enjoying the pleasures of being a wife to a man they felt suited them perfectly. Theresa, the oldest, lived in the two bedroom home at the edge of their property closer to the beach. Though they visited often and they shared dinners together regularly, they lived their own lives and Emily found herself growing jealous whenever she saw the contented look on the older woman's face.

Her mother joined her just as she was finished her second cup of cappuccino. She was a tall woman, a former model coming from good stock. Her breeding, like her daughters' was impeccable. She thought it important that women of their standing conduct themselves in the best manner, at least in public. Her full lips frowned upon seeing her daughter barely dressed in the cold morning air. Threatening to cancel their plans if she didn't do as she said, she rushed her inside. As she began preparing her meal, she ordered her daughter to shower and ready herself for what could be a long day ahead.

Bounding up the stairs, Emily knew her mom would never call off their plans. Years ago she had gone through the same anticipation and knew how important it was to her. She had chosen wisely, as evidenced by her father, a loving, kind and loyal man that would sever his right hand if his lovely wife ever asked it of him. She knew she had been through a lot to prepare for this day. The confining expectations of private boarding schools, rigorous hours of study, classes on the weekends and every summer to teach her the finer points of life; etiquette, ballroom dancing, ballet, sailing and even horseback riding. In her nineteen years she never met a worldlier peer. She had learned German along the Rhine, dove for oysters off Greece and spent days on the beaches of Italy.

Despite her schedule, what looked back at her from the mirror was a woman just coming into her burgeoning womanhood. With fog quickly clouding the mirror she observed her athletic form and lush skin. Her only complaint was her legs. She felt they were too long, coming together to make her hips that much wider. Though her body was taut, she felt this was an imperfection. She would much rather prefer gentler legs than the long, muscular ones she possessed.

She tarried in the shower, enjoying the feeling of the heavy steam awakening her chilled body. When she finished she realized it would soon be late morning.

Her mother was downstairs casually reading that day's real estate section and almost laughed when she saw the anxiety in her daughter's face.

"No need to look at me like that. We've got all day and all of tomorrow should we need it." Her daughter grabbed her handbag and car keys, quickly pushing them into her hand. "Besides, you're the one that's late, not me. I've been ready for an hour now."

They drove alone the beach, Emily in the passenger side with the top down as her mother exalted in the feel of her red hair blowing freely in the wind. Many men lined the beaches and Emily found several good specimens. Some played volleyball; others sat on their blankets casually sharing lunch with their bodies. A few lay on their towels allowing her the best few as they attempted to garner a tan from the sun's rays. Most of them were pleasing; well cared for bodies with athletic legs, firm chests and rounded bottoms but none seemed to have that spark she looked for.

The two women sat in the car looking out on the beach from the parking lot. As they watched the mostly male crowds they talked about men. Theresa related how she met her husband at this very spot, as did Emily's three older sisters. It was decided to be the most likely spot to find a candidate that fits what they're looking for as the church and university, two previous spots, had lacked the number of single men with the character they sought.

Finally, as the day turned slowly into evening, Emily noticed one man that arrived late. He carried a cooler and seemed to trail his four friends that happily threw a football between them. She alerted her mother to the man and she agreed with her. Strong arms, good physique, attractive face, tight butt, physically he seemed to be everything they could want. Emily began taking off her shirt to display the string bikini hidden below but her mother stopped her.

"You know the rules. Let me go first."

She sighed and relented, having long ago learned her mother does know best.

Theresa unbuttoned and pulled her shirt off, displaying healthy full breasts hugged tightly by sports bra and just as quickly skimmed her skirt down her sculpted thighs. Wearing only a pair of sandals, a modest pair of hip hugger jogging shorts and the sports bra, she exited the car and approached the lad.

She appeared behind him and for a moment she was able to appraise him more closely. Her daughter was right. He was a fine physical specimen. She could see his slightly bronzed skin and the light muscles that flowed beneath it. He had a swimmer's build though his arms were thicker and more powerful than she at first expected.

He turned quickly, almost bumping into her and apologized.

She smiled and made a show of looking him up and down. He did the same to her, though more bluntly.

She smirked and took him by the hand, leading him away from his friends. Leaving the cooler behind she walked him to the car. Emily followed tradition and disappeared. This gave her more time to update the lad on his predicament. He most likely thought he was being taken home by a lonely middle aged woman that desired nothing more than something carnal and though he wasn't far off, what was actually taking place was almost completely the opposite.

He jumped in the passenger seat as she started the car and drove away. The long drive to their estate afforded her the time needed to make him aware of her expectations.

He nervously offered small talk, which she avoided for the most part. He seemed overly excited and when she watched him through the rearview she saw he couldn't keep still. He seemed filled with unneeded energy. She realized she wasn't even aware of his name and asked for it. Collecting her thoughts for a moment, she began.

"Richard, I know you think today is your lucky day and you couldn't be more right. You're an attractive boy and twenty, even ten years ago there's nothing more I'd rather do than take you home and spend the night making love to you until you collapsed but I have other reasons I choose you." He seemed to perk up but, to his benefit, remained completely silent. "I have a daughter- a wonderful, beautiful young lady of the finest breeding. She's brilliant, courteous, loving, passionate and quick as a whip. Unfortunately she's found no one that can meet or even compete on her level as a mate." He opened his mouth, as if to speak, but she stopped him before he could. "No I know you're can't either. You couldn't be as intelligent or giving as she is but you're quite handsome and I hope, with time and a lot of work, that you'll become the man she's meant to share her life with."

She allowed him time to speak but there was only silence. She drove and after a while he gathered the presence of mind to speak. "Why? Why me? What's the reason?"

"You'd have to ask my daughter. I would guess she found something in you that connected with her."

"But I didn't even meet her. She doesn't even know me?"

Theresa chuckled at this. "Some women like my Emily have a fine sense of intuition that lets them read a person merely by their facial expressions, how they carry themselves, which side is the most dominant. Apparently you possess everything she's looking for, even if you're not aware of it."

This seemed too strange for the boy and, testing the door handle, found it locked.

"What if I say no? You can't kidnap me. If I want to leave, believe me, I could."

"That's right you can. You won't want to though, not when you realize what you'll be missing out on. Besides, you haven't even met my daughter. Do you think I'd go through all this for someone that doesn't truly deserve it? Believe me when I say you can spend your entire life meeting every woman of the world and you'll never meet one that comes close to my daughter. The man chosen to spend his life with her will be luckier than he ever thought possible." The car stopped at a red light and she turned to look at him. "However, if you'd like to go without even learning what you're missing be my guest." The door unlocked and she turned away to offer him the opportunity for an exit.

When the light changed to green he was still in the seat, unmoving. The remainder of the ride was silent. His eyes widened as they pulled onto the private road of the estate. Gigantic firs lined the roadside and he forgot himself, blatantly gawking at the scenery. The estate was patterned after the Palace of Versailles and seemed out of place on the Southern Coast of America. He was motionless until an aged man in a suitvest and freshly pressed trousers opened the door and helped him out. She stood on the slate steps enjoying his reaction and doing her best to appear impatient. Noticing her foot tapping, he quickly scurried to her side, only to be restrained by the doorman.

As he entered he saw her climbing a large marble staircase that filled most of the large entryway. The butler introduced himself as Jensen and bade him to follow. Rather than go with the Lady, he said, he would meet the nurse who would give him a through examination for his time here. Richard balked at this but. Taken aback by today's events, he decided to go along with him.

At the end of a long, ornate hallway Jensen ushered him into the infirmary. The family employs a large staff, he explained, and many days they have need of a medical attention. Though no one is staying there today, a full time nurse is on duty. At this he left and closed the door behind him. Richard heard him lock it but was too busy admiring an anatomical chart to say anything. Despite the jeopardy he could be in, he felt assured he would be safe. As a strong man that has been on his own for much of his life, he believed there was nothing that could happen here that he couldn't handle.

A woman a few years older than he entered through a side door and introduced herself as Nurse Cannon. She had a friendly face and wide smile with red hair pulled back and bangs in the front. She wore the regulation starched white nurses uniform. He sat himself on the papered examination table as she talked to him, asked him questions and wrote his responses on a clipboard.

Finally she finished and, without breaking her clinical tone, ordered him to take all his clothes off. He'd never been ashamed of his body but hesitating for a moment before deciding to go along with it, curious as to where the day would lead him. As he took off his underwear and stood naked in front of her she examined him. He didn't hide his genitals, which pleased her, though she noticed him already growing erect. He was a healthy specimen, with a muscular build and a runner's frame. He was not overly hair though possessed a fair amount, which covered his upper chest and legs. His penis, while a good size, was surrounded by bushy brown hair. He was fully erect when she finished the appraisal.

She questioned him on this but he offered no explanation.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" He laughed at this and replied in the negative. "I'm sure if you did, you wouldn't be that close to her if you let yourself be taken home by a strange lady." She checked his response off on the clipboard. "I see you're aroused. That's good. The Lady expects you to be in shape and ready at a moment's notice." He blushed at this but she continued. "Tell me, what is your masturbatory schedule? How often do you need release?"

At this the color drained from his face and he demanded to know why she asked him such things. Why did she want? What was he here?

"Lady Theresa should have explained it to you already but I'll save her the trouble from doing so again. You're being bred for marriage to her youngest daughter. She comes from an old world family with holdings in every major corporation and stock on the market. They're richer than the Kennedys and Bransons combined and have been since Rockefeller sold lemonade on the corner. For generations the women have retained their wealth and power by selecting their mate and training him to suit them perfectly. Every female chooses the man she wishes on her nineteenth birthday and the women, as well as the men they choose, have all found the tradition flawless. There has not been one instance of divorce or an unhappy marriage anywhere in their genealogy."

He sat up on the table and listened, his cock pointing upwards as she continued. "The men have all been very handsome, very powerful men. Their training period only reinforces this. Though they have their way in the business world and the boardroom, they are all taught to follow their wives' commands." She winked at Richard. "What she says goes."

Continuing with the examination she explained. "The men are known for their potency. While the Burke women are known for their sexual appetites, their potency and longevity of their spouses is legendary. You will be kept on a documented schedule of releases and tested for both recovery and potency. If either of those are lacking your program will be summarily amended." Finished, she smiled. "Any more questions?"

He shook his head.

"Good, then bend over."

He hesitated at this and refused. Explaining the need for a health check she threatened to call others to help him bend, if he did not do so himself. Doing as he was told, he bent and felt the blood rushing to his face.

She donned latex gloves and spread his cheeks open. Kneeling behind him, she slowly prodded and poked at him. Finally he opened and she eased one index finger into him slowly. Trying to make it as comfortable as possible for him, she wriggled her finger inside and searched for any sign of Cancer or illness. Finding him clean, she dove her finger in slightly deeper and gave him a twinge of pleasure.

"Do you feel that?"

He moaned that he did.

"That is your prostate gland, an gland found only in males. It controls the flow and velocity of a man's ejaculate. When stroked, however," At this she began slowly petting him there. "It causes him to release involuntarily. Unfortunately, he does so without the pleasure of an orgasm. There are times when this procedure will be used on you to test your virility and may be used if you are being kept chaste for a certain reason." She withdrew her finger after finishing the explanation, leaving him gasping.

She continued her medical examination and, after removing her gloves and washing her hands, she ran the gauntlet of tests he had grown accustomed to since he was a boy. She tested his reflexes, his sight, his hearing, heart rate, lung capacity and even checked his mouth for all his teeth. Proud that he passed with flying colors he reached for his clothes, only to be stopped.

Ordering him to recline on the table, she went to retrieve a canister of shaving gel and a freshly sharpened straight razor. When she returned, she found him in the position she had hoped, with his erection pointing skyward. Seeing the straight razor he sat up. Placing her hand on his chest, and offering a sincere promise that he would not be hurt, she managed to calm his fears. She is a professional, she explained, and has done this procedure many times, all of them successfully. A man should be clean and smooth down there, for that is how the women of the house prefer them.

Hearing this, he relented. As he laid back and closed his eyes, he felt her warm touch spreading the cool wetness around his manhood. Richard couldn't bear to watch it and only hoped the nurse was as honest as she appeared to be. For once, he doubted his ability to get out of this situation should anything go wrong.

Unconscious he was doing so, he held his breath as the blade skimmed along his nether regions, denuding him of any hair. She took her time, more for his peace of mind than her own. She was accustomed to this task and though she took no special pleasure in it, she was aware how easily it can frighten a man.

Soon enough he was completely free of hair below his waist. He'd never been shaved there before and though the sight surprised him, he enjoyed the coolness he felt. He was much more sensitive there without any hair and, as her hand held him, he felt a deeper sensation than ever before. She stroked him lazily as she stood and leaned against him.

He leaned against her as she wrapped one arm around him, holding him to her breast. As she stroked, she gazed down at him. Without hair, he looked much younger, almost like a child. The ministrations of her hand caused quiet, happy sounds to come from him. Moving her other hand, she teased his balls with the tips of her fingers. They were heavy and full. Most likely it had been some time since he last spurted.

Since his eyes were closed, he didn't notice Emily walk in. She wore the same nurse's outfit Ms. Cannon did. Silently opening the door, the two women winked at each other. With her skilled hand the nurse brought him close. Breathing heavily, he opened his mouth and gulped air. His torso sucked in and he would have doubled over had Ms. Cannon not caught him. At this Emily quietly cleared her throat. Richard's eyes shot open and he jerked to cover himself but relented as the nurse halted her motion.

"Cynthia is my assistant. She is here to observe and take notes. Pay her no mind."

Despite her command he found it difficult to do so. As her fingers wrapped around his throbbing shaft she leaned to his ear and whispered to him. "Be a good boy and hold back. I want you to enjoy it but don't come until I give you permission.. I know this feels so good," with that she gave an extra gentle twist of his member. "but I want you to show me how good you can be and hold it in." With a soft kiss to his inner ear she added, "Please...show me what a good boy you are."

Her fingers worked magic on his balls, the silky touch of her skin causing a deep eruption within him. He had managed to hold it back but it grew more and more difficult each time. He would be mortified if he came so intensely in front of these two beautiful women. She was right though, it had been a while since he came and he knew he was due. Please, please, he promised himself, let me get through this and I'll come until I'm drained, just please not now. Not here. Not in front of them.

The thought of it burned inside him, making it more difficult. The soft smiles and expectant eyes of the nurses taunted him and he yearn to expel his seed and bring about the orgasm his body so desperately craved but his mind was the only thing that disallowed it. To commit such an act in front of two women would be something he would never be able to live down. As a last resort his shut his eyes tightly, fighting off their amused stares. When he did so, Nurse Cannon only continued her whispered urging, making his resistance that much more helpless.

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
552 Followers
12