Emily's Choice Ch. 04

Story Info
He continues his training.
4.7k words
4.54
67.9k
8
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers

If Richard learned anything from the day spent with Diana, it was that he didn't know as much about his own body as he thought he did. He never believed he would have enjoyed being fucked in the ass the way that he did and was still surprised that the feeling was strong enough to make him come.

With that orgasm realization hit him like a tidal wave. As if he suddenly became aware of where he was and what had happened over the past two days he began crying. It wasn't from the pain or the fear- though he was afraid. It was more from the shame and the overwhelming sense of vulnerability and feeling of weakness that flowed through his body, impossible to ignore.

For a while he remained that way, knees brought to his chest, a warm pool of come quickly drying on his chest as he quietly sobbed. He rolled to his side into the fetal position.

Diana watched all this, familiar with the boy's reaction. Though she stood beside him, she could have been miles away. This was a natural thing and one he must go through on his own. All she could do was make sure he came through it as best he could. How he handled these feelings told how he would develop as a man and, most importantly, a husband for Emily Burke.

She found him beautiful and her heart went out to him as he rested on her overstuffed bed crying softly. He would learn more about these feelings, learn how to handle them and even use them to his wife's advantage but for now he must feel the power they have. To understand himself completely he must be taken down and suffer.

As she rubbed his head soothingly he merely wept, suddenly aware of how traumatizing it feels to be a man. He now knew how delicate the male body, once thought of as the ultimate in power and strength, was. For all his muscles, all the time spent at the gym working to make him stronger, he was unable to resist the allure of a woman. Though physically not as imposing as he, she was able to coerce him into the most humiliating, emasculating act a man can ever go through and she didn't even need to force him into it. The fact that he did so willingly made him feel all the most lost.

They had the rest of the evening together and Diana knew now would not be the best time to teach him the finer points of sex. He was understandably at a very delicate stage and must be treated as such. She lay behind him and hugged him close against her full breasts. The length of her phallus rested harmlessly along the crack of his bottom, a subtle reminder of his new status. She placed gentle kisses along the length of his shoulders and waited patiently for him to come around and make the next move. After a long period of time, he did, speaking to her in a voice she barely heard.

"Maam?"

She answered with merely a soft sound, letting him know she was there.

"I'm sorry."

Startled, she answered, "Sorry for what, sweetie?"

"I didn't mean to, you know- make a mess."

She laughed silently to herself. "It's ok Richard. All boys do."

He seemed surprised at this and looked over his shoulder at her.

"It's a natural reaction. A male has never thought of a woman in that capacity, or with that type of power before, they find it threatening. Too bad too, because it really balances out a relationship and keeps both the man and woman secure. Without it the man becomes dissatisfied and oftentimes abusive, while the woman just grows distrustful." Running her hand up and down his bicep, she asked; "Did you find it threatening, Richard?"

He replied that he had, at least at first.

"And then what?"

"I- I don't know how to explain it. It all just seemed sort of different somehow. It still hurt and it still was uncomfortable but I guess I kind of liked it then."

She kissed the back of his neck warmly. "And what were you thinking? What did you feel?"

He noticeably blushed at this and answered. "I guess I just wanted to come. I mean, I was so turned on from everything that I couldn't think of anything else. I needed to come. I know that sounds silly, but I really did- I had to. I didn't notice, or even care, about anything else that was going on as long as I could."

Still speaking softly, she responded. "And you did come. Was that what you wanted?"

He sighed and pressed himself deeper into her. "I guess so. Not in that way though- I don't know- I guess."

Delighted with his confusion she took the time to explain. "Richard, most of his life a man is controlled solely by his penis. It drives him to succeed, find a woman to kiss it, suck it and, if he's lucky, start a family. This is the way of the world. I, and those about you, believe differently. We believe a man is restrained by his drives to greedily snatch up all he can in his short time. His impulses bear greed and selfishness, rather than the love and devotion that they should." He soft fingers stroked the length of his spine, playing slowly at the top of his cleft. "With a good amount of training and education, we've found that a man's primal instincts to satisfy his need can be used for the good of others, particularly the woman in his life. When she knows how to control it, she controls him and all that she does. She uses it to make him a better man, a better husband and, eventually, a better father."

He remained silent throughout this explanation, doing his best to process all she told him. She was afraid of scaring him off and wanted more to reassure him. "Helping a man understand this is a long process and though it is not entirely unpleasant, it is a big change and one that takes some getting used to."

She stopped speaking and only caressed him, enjoying the warmth of his skin, the firmness of his butt and the muscles in his flank. She wasn't sure if he dozed, though she thinks he did. His breathing was light and was the only sound in the empty room. As he rested, she reached between her legs and unbuckled the strap on from her waist. Slowly pulling it from between his cheeks where it rested comfortably, she slid it down her smooth legs and laid it on the nightstand.

By the time he sat up it had grown late. He looked groggy, but it may have just been all that he experienced that day. Though Diana had plans to teach him about a woman's body, she didn't have the time to go into it tonight. Knowing she had all the time she needed, she sat across from him with her legs crossed and casually talked. Noticing he couldn't keep his eyes from between her legs she asked him what he thought.

"It's very beautiful," he blushed. "I'm sorry for staring."

She waved it away, "Not at all. Nothing wrong with a boy admiring a woman." She urged him to look more closely.

She had full vaginal lips, swollen from the day's events. The pink of her sex stood out against her fair skin. A mist of soft orange hair, brighter than that on her head, surrounded them.

He was on his stomach now, gazing only between her legs. "Kiss," was the only word she commanded and Richard, lost in her beauty did so without a thought. She encouraged him to examine her and he did so, carefully exploring the folds and lips of her pussy. She explained how a man should always treat his wife's genitals with the deepest of respect. He should always kiss it on her command to demonstrate his place with her, as well as his sincerity as her slave.

She expected him to bristle at this word, or at the very least show some sign of disapproval but he accepted it without a thought. Perhaps he didn't hear it, she pondered.

She continued with her teaching, explaining how a woman's vagina is the keystone of a relationship. It provides the greatest pleasure for a woman, as well as for her man and creates a family by bringing children into their bond.

He stroked her slowly with one curious finger as she lovingly stroked the back of his head. A woman's scent is very powerful, she explained. It identifies her to her man and offers him comfort. It appeals to his most internal desires and helps tame him when he questions his role. It is strong, able to break even the most defiant man.

As she spoke Richard heard her words as if from far away. He understood the allure of a woman's pussy and always found the scent to be undeniably captivating. He processed her words subconsciously, his attention stolen by her beautiful, orange haired vagina. Her thighs spread wider and, on her word, he placed another gentle kiss on the apex of her slit. He lingered this time, his lips resting on the soft, moist skin of her folds. They seemed perfect against his lips and he was reluctant to finally break his kiss. Her juices, still fresh from her powerful orgasm, coated his lips. He sucked on them unknowingly.

She flushed quickly from his attention. Distracted by her job and the stresses of life, it had been too long since a man had tasted her and she forgot what an exhilarating feeling it was. She did her best to hide her heavy breathing though she was certain he noticed.

Though she found it difficult, she paced his attention, teaching him the softest and most delicate parts of a woman's pussy. For his part, he listened and followed what he learned. He took to it as if on instinct and, as their time together grew short, she found herself close to orgasm. Knowing the time wasn't right she restrained herself and instead ordered him to his feet.

Pausing for a moment to catch her breath, she watched as he slowly rose. His bottom was still sore from the reaming she had given him earlier but he appeared more docile. He was quieter and seemed more eager to pay attention. Perhaps it did him good.

She dressed as he waited by the door, hands behind his back. She led him to the main house, his hand in the crook of her elbow. Sharon was waiting for him in his room and greeted him with a hug. Diana said her goodbyes with a kiss on his cheek, leaving him in the care of his governess.

As he walked with Sharon to the dining hall he was surprised to hear a loud cracking sound disturb the usual tranquility of the estate. A loud cry and a sob followed each of the sharp sounds.

"What's that?" Richard asked fearfully.

Sharon looked towards the second floor, where the sound was coming from and listened for a moment before responding.

"That's Natalie and her husband. They're visiting and it sounds like she's giving it to him. He must've done something wrong or upset her."

"Upset her?" His voice seemed to quiver.

She smiled at him, ruffling his hair for a moment. "Don't you worry about it, boy. You'll have your time with the strap. All men do, it's almost a given."

He looked at her wide-eyed and she continued.

"Even the best husbands disobey and need a reminder of their place once in a while. That's their nature. Your wife is the best person to set you straight when that happens." Seeing the scared look on his face, she bent over and kissed his forehead. "Don't worry, sweetie, it's not nearly as bad as it sounds."

Richard could only nod in compliance as the sound of leather slapping against the man's bare flesh continued.

It was late for dinner so they ate lightly. Cold cuts, deli rolls and milk was on the menu for the night. The cook had already retired so they helped themselves to whatever could be found in the fridge. Sharon giggled as she found an untouched piece of pound cake that she complimented with a dollop of chocolate fudge ice cream. "I know I shouldn't but I really deserve it," she teased him as he searched for anything to spice up his sandwich.

They sat together in the empty kitchen, quickly eating after the long day. Sharon read a stack of papers as she ate that Richard couldn't identify. When she caught him straining to see she told him it was his medical report and confirmed all she had suspected.

"Your sperm count is very high," she explained. "Greater than most males even at your age. Emily will be glad to hear that."

He took a bite from his roast beef sandwich and listened.

"In other areas you excel." She trailed off, reading the packet detailing his medical history. Richard craned his neck to look but she made sure it was out of his view.

The night she turned down his bed and tucked him in. He loved the scent of her and her warm breath in his ear. Despite the day's proceedings he felt himself begin to stiffen and hoped Sharon didn't notice. She placed a warm hand on his bare chest, urging him to close his eyes and sleep.

With a kiss on his forehead and a wish for a pleasant sleep, she turned off the light by his bedside and stood to leave. From the light of the moon coming in the window she noticed the erection he did his best to hide from her. Fumbling between his thighs to camouflage its presence, she sighed softly. Emily was a very lucky woman. Sometimes life can be unfair.

She retired to her room adjacent to Richard's and flopped backward onto the bed. Watching over him had been the most difficult assignment she had ever been given since she gained her position with the Burkes. Though she watched over all the Burke husbands at one point, she found Richard to be the most alluring. The first day she had seen him naked she was impressed by his beauty, a mixture of charming, boy next door shyness with the soft sensuality of a model and the rough edges of a musician. All her life she'd fallen in love with men that possessed such traits but never found them all in one man. She found him innocently naïve as to be endearing, smart and sweet but not above talking back when she found it appropriate. He was what they would call a heartbreaker, a boy that girls noticed the moment they were of age, someone that never knew how easily women fell for him, how easily charmed they were by his smile.

Rolling onto her stomach, she slinked back onto her feet and began prancing in front of the mirror over the bed. With an exaggerated flourish, she slipped the straps of her gown from her shoulders where it fell in a ring at her feet. She swiveled her hips, pleased with the body, enjoying the affect it had on men, and one in particular.

She loved being a woman, loved the fullness of her hips, and loved the ritual of shaving her legs. She loved feeling her long hair resting on her bare shoulder, thrilled to the sensitivity of her breasts, how her nipples tingled when she grew aroused.

Bending over, she studied the firm heaviness of her breasts and pressed them forward, presenting them to the copy in the mirror. She parted her legs, seeing herself as a man would the moment before they embraced. One solitary finger slid gracefully through the thick curls of dark brown hair, finding her wetness and entering her. The other hand joined the expedition, petting her tingling clit as her finger parted her opening, gently stroking her crevice.

She moaned and kept her eyes half closed, imagining Richard asleep in his bed. She remembered taking him over her lap that morning and spanking his unruly bottom until he wept. How excited it had made her! The image of such a beautiful, cocky young man reduced to a crying penitent at the hand of an unforgiving woman stuck with her and made her unable to do anything but pleasure herself the moment she took her exit from the boy. She had just enough time for a late nap after a string of heated climaxes, borne from his image, quickly passed through her one after another.

Smiling smugly, she watched the image in the mirror, the thick patch of brown hair growing damper the deeper she got. Behind her the door creaked slightly, rousing her out of her trance.

Stopping immediately, she grabbed her robe and hastily threw it on, yanking it together with a quick tie on the terrycloth. She heard a dash as she jumped to the door and pulled it open. At that moment Richard dived back under the covers a moment a moment too late to feign sleep. Exasperated, Sharon turned on the lights and marched into the room. She studied the boy for a moment before grasping the end of his covers and pulled them from the bed to rest in a heap at her feet.

Just as she thought, his left hand was clutched around his hardened shaft as if trying to hide the proof of his guilt. One eye popped open, slowly joined by the other when he saw her hovering above him and he stared up at her, wide eyed and afraid.

To Sharon he looked just like the cat who got into the cream. A swell of anger coursed through her, upset that the boy she trusted, that she took into her heart could betray her in such a way. That he would go behind her back and sneak peeks at her in her most intimate of moments was a breach in their bond that truly hurt her.

Hurt and anger flowed through her in equal measure and when she spoke, her voice was louder than she expected.

"Richard! You know the rules and you know I don't appreciate being spied on by childish boys that have to peek at women undressing because they can't keep their hands off themselves."

Surprised at her rancor, he tried to speak but could not and merely pulled his knees to his chest. This position hid his erection from sight but brought attention to his ass, which clenched tightly. Unable to resist, she slapped him several times on his rump, still pink from his punishment that morning. His anus was visible and she noticed it was still slightly loose from his reaming.

He squawked from the slaps to his rear but made no attempt to defend himself. As guilty as he was, he found no excuse for his actions. As she slapped her robe loosened and one full breast was revealed to his vision. Not wanting to enrage her further, he did his best not to look but couldn't help to steal a peek during her barrage. She noticed and ended the attack, quickly covering herself and tightening her sash. With a stiff finger she pointed at him.

"This is not over mister! Not at all! I've done all that's in my power for you but it looks like you still won't obey. Fine then. I've no other recourse but to make the Lady of the house aware of your indiscretions and leave you in her hands for whatever actions she deems necessary." She stood, hands on her hips. "Whatever that may be, I can assure you, you'll wish you were under my hand. I'm much more lenient than Mrs. Burke ever is. When you receive a house punishment, it's not likely to be something you'll forget. I don't think any boy ever had to have more than one." Then she stopped and looked down sadly at the floor between them. "I just wish you were more obedient. You can be such a nice boy when you've a mind to. I wish I didn't have to do this...I really wish you don't have to face this." She left his bedroom without another word, switching off the lamp at his bedside on her way, leaving him sightless.

After her tirade Richard thought it best to leave well enough alone and make a sincere effort to go to sleep. It did not come easily and he slept fitfully with one question relentless in his mind throughout the night; what exactly is a "house punishment"?

By the time morning came he had not slept a collective three hours and didn't have a clear enough mind to read the hands of the clock on his bed stand. Sharon woke him with a gentle shaking of his shoulder and he sat up in bed.

"Time to shower," she said. "You're expected outside." She pulled the sheet from his body, revealing his morning erection though Richard no longer felt any need to cover himself. His mind was hazy and he dreaded waking up, unsure and fearful of what awaited him. With two quick slaps to his bare bottom, she hurried him to the bathroom where she turned the water on hot and left the room.

Glad to be left alone and perhaps given the opportunity to shower without being monitored, he stepped under the warm spray. Thank god for small favors. He had finished washing his torso and was leisurely soaping his balls when Sharon walked in. She wore only the diaphanous gown she always wore to bed but as she watched, she drew it from her shoulders and allowed it to drop to the floor, leaving her naked.

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers
12