Emily's Choice Ch. 06

Story Info
Her mother takes him for a test run.
4.2k words
4.4
69.9k
11
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
554 Followers

Richard was masturbating passionately as Sharon walked in. He didn't notice her presence at first and she took the opportunity to stand in the corner and watch as he pleasured himself. She saw the lean muscles of his body twitch, the hand working gently up and down his thickened shaft in a masculine display of self love. He seemed so happy, so at peace that she hated having to interrupt his moment.

Instead she walked to the edge of the bed, her flowing short skirt flitting between her bare thighs as she approached. Flushed with desire, he turned as she sat beside him. His eyes widened as he became aware of the situation. He was caught and she saw him in the most private moment a man can have. His hand slowed on his cock as he considered stopping but the sight of her bared knees and her nimble fingers that stroked his inner thigh with encouragement soon had him resume the familiar motion.

Her fingers traveled down his sex until she held his ballsack on the tips of her fingers. She tickled playfully and caused his legs to spread, his tiny anus now open to her view. Her mouth formed into a coy smile as she glanced at him then turned back between his legs. What she saw there fascinated her. His shaft was thick, and larger than she was used to. Imagining taking the ripe head of his cock between her lips, she held back, knowing what would happen if she gave in to her urges.

Forefinger and thumb came together on the loose skin of his scrotum holding him in a tight pinch. He gasped at the attention and she responded by tracing the smooth glans of his prick with her other hand. This spurred him further and his hand glided over his swollen shaft at a frenzied pace. She took note of his delicate movements, a technique perfected after years of lovingly milking his own shaft when his male need drove him to the act.

His back arched as his body climbed to its peak. His abdomen muscles, honed by weeks of his stringent exercise schedule stretched to their limits. Sharon sighed as she realized her duty. As his peak approached and his head dropped to an open mouthed gasp, she reached just beneath his fat cockhead and made a tight ring around him with her thumb and index finger.

His eyes shot open in a shock and disappointment, his surge now dammed up inside him. The thick vein beneath his shaft welled with the pressing force of his male juices straining to burst forth. "No," she said firmly but quietly. "You know you're not supposed to do that."

His face dropped, remembering the whipping he received just a few days ago, the same whipping that caused the welts that covered his backside, the whipping that kept him in bed for much of the week. Casually, she fingered the tendered skin, now faded to hot pink stripes on his bottom and thighs. He winced at the memory, as well as the slight pain her fingers brought to the surface of his skin.

"Stop right now," she warned. "You know better."

He nodded and stood up. His cock wagged obtrusively in front of her and he wished it down, aware of his predicament and careful not to upset her further. As he walked to the bathroom she watched him. Men always looked so vulnerable and helpless when naked, she thought. She especially liked his ass and how tight it had become since his time at the estate.

"You have a busy day today. Get in the shower and report downstairs for exercises."

He did as told, stepping beneath the hot spray of the shower. As the fog filled the room, she stepped in and watched as he soaped himself. Though she was there to make certain he didn't take advantage of his believed privacy and stroke himself, she took a good deal of satisfaction in her position. She admired his body and loved how he acted towards her when naked and she fully dressed.

His cock had drooped a little, now pointing in a slight curve to the floor. Again he was unaware of being watched and she saw him looking sadly at his drooping penis. He looked remorseful at his state and she felt a pang of regret. Was it right putting him, an innocent, into such a situation? Is this what he wanted? He had responded favorably to everything done to him but still she wondered...

Stripping off her clothes, she quietly crept in behind him. The warm water splashed off his body, wetting hers. When he felt her arm around his chest he made to turn and she stopped him. "Shhh," she whispered. "Don't turn, don't move." His erection returned instantly as she began soaping his broad shoulders.

When she pressed into him he could feel the warm folds of her sex against his bottom. She had shaved that morning and her sex was bare against him. His hands fell to his sides, obediently unmoving as she washed him. She covered each spot of his body and she began to think of how she felt for the man in front of her. She had seen him at his best and worst; crying, ejaculating, obeying, laughing, sleeping. She had seen all sides of him. Her fingers lingered at his balls now, tugging and gently squeezing. Though she was closer to him now than any woman she knew he belonged to another. His body, his heart belonged to another. Even the urgent juices frothing in his sack belonged to her, a woman he'd never met but still fantasized about.

Her hands slid down his backside, feeling the lessening marks of the whip on his skin. She dropped to her knees to inspect him more closely. He had a lovely bottom. Like the rest of him, it was tight, lean and muscled. The ravages of his punishment made him look that much smaller, more vulnerable and deserving of her affections. Taking a grip of maleflesh in each palm, she used her thumbs to spread his cheeks until she saw the tiny clench of his anus. She pressed a finger against it and felt him tense at her touch. Gathering some soap around her digit, she pressed into him. She penetrated his bottom and he gasped openly but made no move to resist. He was loose, most likely the result of his earlier fucking.

Inside he was hot and she explored his nether hole carefully, listening for any sounds of pain he might make. Instead he only whined like an impatient child. After some exploration she found his prostate, a tiny gland now made rigid by his need to ejaculate. His semen welled up inside him, needing release. How his balls must ache, she wondered.

Slowly she thrust in and out of him, falling into a gentle motion as his breaths increased. His penis, now erect, swelled to a painful state. Unconsciously he wrapped his hand around it to relieve himself but she stopped to scold him and slap it away. He let go and dropped his head. His eyes were tightly closed, wrestling with the feelings inside him.

Behind him she was silent. All he was aware of was the constant probing, the tease that burned in his maleness until it filled his length once again. "I must...I must...," he crooned as she played him.

"Let it out," she finished his thoughts and, as she drove him to the edge, she grabbed his wrists, locking them in the small of his back as thick white streams flowed from the head of his prick.

Never had he had a release so desperate. The juices sped through his body, exerting a painful pressure in his ballsack. After so long, so many orgasms ignored, his body hurt from neglect. He gasped, his body sucking in lungfuls of air as the peak passed through him. Afraid of what he felt, he dared not open his eyes, afraid of what he might see.

Behind him Sharon watched, pleased with the reaction from the man. Thick cream continued to flow from the head of his pained prick. Her arm reached between his legs and squeezed his cock, pulling all the juice from his body. Again he tried to turn but she caught him and slapped his wet bottom while ordering him to keep his eyes front.

As he obeyed she slipped out and made her way to the bedroom where she laid on the bed and reached between her legs. She was already wet and the slightest touch from her skilled fingers brought moans of relief. Soon her finger was sliding effortlessly into her slippery canal. Though Richard was in the other room drying himself behind closed doors, she made no effort to quiet herself. Instead she got more involved, drawing her knees to her chest until the tight ring of her asshole flexed with eagerness.

Not used to feeling such a way, she decided not to fight it. As one hand played in the drenched slit between her thighs, she brought the other to her mouth where she sucked her finger hungrily, wetting it in preparation for her back end. It plunged between her full cheeks and tickled her hole for a moment before pressing into her body. She moaned in response, her head rolling side to side.

Behind the door Richard heard her and considered joining her. She had been the inspiration for all his fantasies of late and all he could think of was opening the door and sharing it with her. The moment passed as he realized what would happen if he were to commit such a violation. His erection returned but he restrained from fulfilling himself, aware of what could happen.

When she came out freshly dressed he was waiting for her. Her gaze dropped to his swelled prick and she beamed, having just imagined the feel of it between the cheeks of her ass.

"Come now," she said and reached for his hand. He took it obediently and allowed her to lead him. They made their way through the large estate and he went without protest, long grown used to the stares and smiles of the female estate staff as they appraised his nudity.

She directed him in his chores around the home. As he pulled the weeds she noticed several faces looking down from the upper floor to watch his bare ass as he bent over in the peat. She pushed him hard and he didn't disappoint, fulfilling all the tasks set out for him with a minimum of protest. Most likely he was too afraid to disobey after his scalding whipping the week before. As dusk fell she ordered him up. His penis had shrunk from exertion and hung off his body helplessly. The rest of him was covered with a thin coating of sweat and garden dirt.

Handing him a bar of soap she picked up the hose and sprayed him down. He shivered at first but took the opportunity to lather himself up. Clumps of dirt slid down his lean body and he jumped from foot to foot as she playfully directed the chilly spray at his groin. She admonished him to get clean and he did as best he could in the cold air.

"Mrs. Burke is home. She'd like to see you," she said, watching as he soaped his ballsack.

He took the towel she handed him and dried as he followed her inside. A smile spread across her face as he wiped down the tight cheeks of his rear.

As they approached the door, a cracking sound grew. When he reached the door Richard identified it as the same one he'd heard coming from the second floor. This time he could hear the sound of a man crying out after each crack. There was no mistaking what was going on in the room.

Sharon was smiling. "Looks like she's busy, let me just have a look- see." She knocked on the door twice before she heard the sound of Mrs. Burke telling her to come in. Sharon poked her head in though Richard couldn't make out what they said.

She turned and looked at him, her grin wider than he'd ever seen it. "Just wait here. She'll call for you when she's ready." With a nod she left him waiting with his hands at his sides.

Soon the cries ended and after a muffled scolding the door opened. A naked man a few years older than Richard leaped out and made his way shamefaced down the hall. Richard could see the tears fresh on his face and the swollen red of his backside. His penis was tiny and jiggled childishly as he scurried down the hall.

He heard movement in the room though he knew better than to enter without her permission. If he learned anything, he knew a woman's bedroom was a sacred place. It was her place of solace and comfort, only allowing the presence of a man when the lady deems it so. He wondered what hers would be like. Is she inside dressing? Maybe taking a shower? Though he was nervous and chilly he felt himself harden slowly at the thought.

"Come in Richard." Her voice was loaded with authority, making him feel even smaller. Inside she was dressed in only a bustier, garter belt, panties and stockings. It made her seem taller and more in control. Richard stood in the doorway, watching as she fumbled in her dresser.

"Were you waiting outside?" He nodded that he was. "I suppose you heard Martin getting punished?" Again, a nod. She came to him, brushing his cheeks with her fingers. Her nails scratched along his cheek. "Don't worry, boy, you've had your whipping."

The mention of it shamed him and he felt his face redden. Her fingers ran through his hair. "I've heard good things about you though. You're coming along faster than any other man we've trained here. Emily will be very pleased." She turned away and reclined against the pillows on the bed

"I have what most would consider an enjoyable duty, though too often it's been more arduous than I'd hoped. From what's been reported about you, I'm expecting the former." Clarifying herself, point blank she said, "I'm to fuck you and see if you measure up for my daughter."

Richard gaped, uncertain what to think. Wouldn't that go against everything she wanted for her daughter?

As if reading his thoughts she answered, "As you can see from the treatment of my son in law, we're a very close family. Though this will only happen once, we will be closer than any woman is with her daughter's husband. You will love me as my natural children do and will begin to think of me as more than your in law. I'll be as close as your own mother.

Richard looked over her semi prone form, her full breasts and heavy, womanly thighs and wasn't as put off by the idea as he'd thought. In fact he grew aroused thinking of laying with her.

Hands behind her head, she stretched and parted her beautiful legs. he couldn't hide his erection and felt helpless in front of her. She gazed at the head of his cock as it filled in front of her eyes and smiled openly at his arousal. With a motion from her hand he went to the foot of her bed and, as she placed a hand on his shoulder, she pressed him down to his knees.

Her crotch was right in front of him and he saw the fullness of her sex and the outline of her lips beneath the thin veneer of lace. She guided his head between her thighs so the warm scent overcame him. Without asking he placed a gentle kiss at the center of her sex. She allowed this and sighed openly as he tasted the sweet slickness on his lips.

Allowing him a moment to succumb to her scent, she reached beneath her and pulled the tiny panties down and off her legs. As if trained, Richard didn't stop. His lips caressed her velvet sex and, with two fingers, she held her lips. She opened like a flower before him so he could see the slick pink of her inner lips. Tentatively he reached out with his pointed tongue until it touched her warm flesh.

She sighed happily and fully reclined on the bed. Her legs spread farther so he could see the round plumpness of her asscheeks. The deep smell of sex caused his prick to twitch anxiously. He wanted to take it in his hand for comfort but feared her reaction if he did.

She was happy now, a skilled, obedient boy licking playfully at her womanhood always calmed her. By the feel of him she was sure he'd do well for her daughter.

The hand on the back of his head directed him and he began licking fervently. Her crotch pressed into his face as the sensation caused her to lose control and press her furred cunt against his mouth. All he could smell was her thick juices and softly curled hairs.

Happily he sighed and felt the warm liquid dribble down his chin. Her eyes were half closed as she watched him taste her. "This is how you adore a woman. You can expect to be in this position a lot with my daughter. You will love her and adore her as a goddess," she explained. "This is the perfect place for a man."

Richard's chin pressed into her slit as she forced herself against him. The thin fiber of her stockings teased his skin as she stretched her legs over his shoulders. Licking her calmed him. Buried in the thick pubic hair of her crotch Richard found comfort. He no longer worried about his place in the family, he didn't worry about offending the women or the punishment that would always follow. As always happens, the feeling of being chin deep in the pussy of a woman brought about a certain feeling within him.

It felt natural, as if it was where he belonged. Her thighs scissored slowly against his ears as her breaths increased. She grew wetter, until his face dripped with her. Then, just at the moment when she was about to peak, she pulled away. A sense of loss filled him for a moment and he watched as she turned. Her buttocks were full in his face, wide smooth cheeks that caused his cock to tense. Down on his knees, his position behind her made him feel smaller. He wanted to please her and obediently waited for her next command.

She stood close, so Richard could smell the heavy musk of her body. Her sex was damp and he knew she was close to orgasm. Already her face was flushed from his attentions. Reaching behind her, she unlatched her bra and looked down at him while her heavy breasts came into view. His mouth watered and Richard imagined the plush softness of her flesh, the warm taste of her in his mouth.

Fists on her hips she looked down at him, almost challenging. "It's been a while for you, hasn't it?" He stared back at her until she spoke again. "Of course it has, boy." The scent of her and the sight of her full cunt in front of him cause his cock to shake, answering the question for him. A shiny drop of precome appeared on the head to slowly drip down the shaft.

It had been weeks since Richard had slept with a woman and to break such a fast with a woman such as she; with her round hips and large, full breasts, made him tremble in excitement. Her foot lifted and rubbed the underside of his balls. Eyes closed, he sighed anxiously.

"That's it. Feels good, doesn't it boy?" He nodded his head, grateful for any attention.

Her knee traveled up his body, drawing his cock across her shin. His body leaned into her, allowing her knee to travel up his chest. Stopping just under his chin, she put her hand on the back of his head. Every part of his body was waiting for her command. He felt totally focused on her.

Reaching down, her finger and thumb closed on his nipple. Roughly she pulled until he was standing before him. Examining him for a moment, she held his penis on the flat of her hand. "You are amply endowed. My daughter will be pleased." He blushed at the comment.

He felt heavy in her hand and she grew a bit envious of her daughter. His penis was long and thick, perfect for pleasuring a woman properly. She imagined it sliding in and out of Emily's tiny body, causing her to squeal and cry like she always did when she was excited. As her mother it was her duty to test her potential husband and make sure he's suited for a woman like Emily.

Not wanting him to get carried away, she slapped his shaft and gauged his reaction. He winced and quickly sucked in air but did not reach for himself. Twice more she batted his manhood, back and forth with her hand and he moaned pitifully each time. She knew it as a mixture of lust and fear that he felt and she smiled at the grimaces he made. His lessons were successful. He had learned his place in the family as one of obedience and acquiescing to the women.

When she ordered him to lie back on the bed he obeyed as ordered. With hands on his knees, she pulled his thighs apart to get a better view of his full scrotum and thick cock hanging in the air. She hovered above him, looking down at him on all fours. The tip of his penis brushed the lips of her slit and he groaned. It was a soft, pleading sound that hardened her nipples.

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
554 Followers
12