Emily's Choice Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent forward, brushing her breasts on his waiting lips. He took to them happily, making childishly excited sounds as he suckled. Arms wrapped around him as she lay on top, feeling the warm touch of his skin on every inch of her body. His cock pressed urgently between her legs, right at the bottom of her cheeks. She clenched against it, trapping him between the warm flesh of her thighs.

She rocked against him and he trembled, her nipple wet in his mouth. Without missing a beat, she slipped his length inside her. A loud cry of pleasure erupted from him and she steadily rocked on top of his prone body. He pleaded, his eyes looking up at her in desperation. When he moved to take her full ass cheeks in his hands and force her against him, she fought back, taking his wrists and holding them down to the mattress. He gaped at her, finally realizing his helplessness.

He felt wonderful, his tight, muscular frame and thick cock. It had been too long since she had had such an able lover and his body trapped beneath her filled her just as she needed.

It wasn't long since she regained the peak his mouth had begun on her. Her ass bounded on him and slapped firmly against his aching balls. He had begun to rise; his climax beginning slowly, but the pain settled to a dull ache in his sack delayed his pleasure. Tiny wheezes came from his lips as he fought to steady himself against her.

Unable to move or resist, he merely struggled against her persistence. She was coming and he was unable to slow or stop her movements against him. He endured her grip pinioning him to the mattress and the heavy softness of her ass punishing his balls. Gritting his teeth, he fought to allow the pleasure settle within him but just as it did she stopped and clenched the tender stalk of his cock.

It was like being trapped in a silken vise, gripping him in his most tender area. With one final pump against him she cried out. A wetness splashed against his sack and her body went rigid, sharp nails biting into his wrists where she held him.

She cried out between clenched teeth and he felt the tremors shiver through her body and travel down to her crotch, where it shook his cock. He held tight, readying for his come, spurred on by her motions, right on the edge as she released him.

Suddenly, just as he was about to spurt wetly inside her, his arms were freed and the heated weight of her body rolled off him. Lifting her leg, his throbbing boner slipped out of her sex with a wet sound.

His body was heaving as she laid beside him and paced her breaths with his. Unconsciously he reached for his prick and began stroking. As soon as he did he felt her hand on his, pushing him away to grip the base of his shaft tightly. His lack of willpower shamed him and he blushed as she admonished him for his indiscretion. "Save it for my daughter," she commanded, pulling roughly on his prick. "You're hers now- that's hers now." She kissed him on the cheek. "Call me mom from now on. You passed."

12