Emily's Day at Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my orgasm began to build deep inside my cunt, he suddenly stopped thrusting and pulled out. Confused I tried to reach between my legs to grasp his cock, but he moved quickly away from the bed. He moved to the side of the bed and stood there for a few moments before his hands reached for me and pulled me over onto my side from my kneeling position. He rolled me over onto my back and moved his hands to my throat.

Wrapping his hands around my throat, he forcefully pulled me to the edge of the bed so that my head was draped over the edge.

I was laying on my back, my head draped over the edge of the bed, his hands encircling my neck. His cock was wet from his own come deep inside my cunt. He moved slightly forward and pressed the head of his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth slowly as his thick cock slid into my mouth.

Because of the angle of my head and neck, his cock slid into my mouth and partially down my throat and his balls were pressed against my nose and eyes. As he filled my mouth with his cock, I could feel his hands tighten their grip on my neck. He returned to the pace he had used when fucking me earlier. His hands would tighten and loosen around my throat occasionally.

He fucked my mouth deeply with each thrust. I sensed he had his hands on my throat so he could feel his cock plunging deep into my throat. After a few minutes he slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth.

He then quickly moved me back to a position where I was lying on my back on the bed. He smiled down at me as he moved onto the bed and kneeled on the bed, his legs straddling my chest. He moved forward slightly and stroked his hard wet cock between my full breasts.

He reached down with his hands and pushed my full tits together and around his cock. As he tit fucked me his thumbs tweaked my already erect nipples.

His cock was hot against my flesh. I soon realized that he was getting closer and closer to coming because of the grunts coming from him with each thrust. He cock was buried between my full tits.

Moments later I felt his cock throb and he pumped jet after jet of warm semen between my breasts. His cock continued to throb through at least 10 massive jets of cum. Several moments later I felt him release my tits from his grasp. My chest was covered with a pool of semen.

He looked down at me as he slid his body off mine and lay next to me.

I got up and went to the bathroom to wipe his huge load off my tits, neck and chest. When I returned to bed, he was laying there on his back with a smile on his face. His cock was limp as I encircled it with my hand. I snuggled next to him, holding his flaccid penis.

We both must have dozed off because the next thing I knew it was about an hour later. I looked at the clock and it was a little after 2 in the afternoon. We had been erotically engaged for over five hours. He had pleasured my body and my mind. I am sure that I had pleasured him as well. I could tell that he liked the idea of fucking someone else's wife and making her eagerly respond to him.

His cock was in my hand. It was flaccid with satisfaction. As I lay there, I looked at this cock that had pleasured me so completely and wondered why. It was an average looking circumcised cock. Perhaps a bit larger in length and circumference than average, but it wasn't huge and thick. Its head wasn't wide, the shaft was smooth not veiny. My attention moved down to his balls. They were average size but still I recalled the number of times and the large volume he had ejaculated during our sex play.

I was amazed at the physical sexual prowess of this stranger, asleep next to me in the bed I share with my husband. As I thought of my transgression, the overwhelming eroticism of the experiences that I had shared with this man whose name I didn't even know, took over. I wanted the cock in my hand hard again so we could fuck each other again.

I moved lower next to him and pulled his cock to my mouth. I gently started licking the head as I cupped his warm balls in my hand. My tongue circled the head of his prick along the ridge. Slowly I moved my hand up to the shaft of his cock and pushed it back against his body. Slowly I licked him from his ball sack up along the lower side of his dick until I was again at the head.

I continued this for a few minutes but after a minute or so I changed the routine so that when I reached the head of his cock I engulfed it and took him all the way back down to his balls. After a few moments I felt his body stir and his cock start to thicken.

He looked down as I sucked his cock and smiled. I continued to look deeply into his eyes as I sucked eagerly at his rapidly hardening cock. When he was fully hard, I pulled his cock from my mouth and, while still gazing deeply into his eyes, proceeded to swirl my tongue over the thick head and ridge of his cock. My hand slowly stroked his prick from just below its head all the way down to his balls and back up again.

He moaned softly as I licked his cockhead like a lollipop as my hand firmly and slowly stroked his shaft. As I watched, he closed his eyes and a look of pleasure swept over his face. I knew it was time to act.

I moved quickly, releasing my grasp on his cock as I moved to a position straddling his hips. His cock stood up tall as I moved into position. I again grasped his shaft as I raised myself up slightly and guided his cock to my cunt. I heard myself gasp as I felt the head of his cockhead against the folds of my vagina.

The head of his cock was hot to the touch as I slid it back and forth through the folds of my labia. The look on his face told me he was enjoying the heat of my excited pussy as much as I was enjoying the feel of his prick against my cunt.

I smiled down at him and guided the hot head of his cock to my opening and quickly pushed myself down onto his rod. It easily slid into my cunt as I impaled myself on it, settling completely down on his shaft until I felt his balls brush my tingling vagina.

I let of a soft moan as his cock filled me again. I smiled down at him and the look on his face made me know that he was enjoying possessing another man's wife. I leaned forward and put my hands of either side of his head and leaned forward to kiss him. As I moved my heavy breasts pushed into his chest and the warmth of his body against me excited me once again.

This man was going to come again, but this time I would show him how wanton I could be with a stranger that excited me.

I pulled away from our deep kiss and sat up straight, grinding my cunt hard against his body. His cock filled me deeply and I put my hands on his knees and leaned back to give him a better view of his cock deeply penetrating my excited cunt.

I clenched the muscles of my vagina around the shaft of his cock and heard him give an audible moan of pleasure. I clenched and released his shaft to pleasure him for a couple of minutes and then slowly moved my body forward again. I put my hands on either side of his head and lightly brushed his face with my heavy tits. He quickly reached up; cupping fullness of my breasts as I slowly caressed his face with them.

I smiled down at him and slowly started to fuck myself on his cock, rolling my hips forward so that his cock could glide in and out of my excited pussy. With each rock of my hips his cock slid against my tingling clit as the thick meat slid out of me. Again, as I lowered myself on his shaft the top of his prick scraped against my clit and I clenched tightly to his shaft.

After a few minutes of my riding his cock, I hear my cell phone buzzing. He reached over and handed it to me. I could see by the display that it was my husband. I put my finger to my lips to make sure my lover was quiet and answered the call.

"Hi, you busy," my husband said?

"Yea, kind of," I replied.

"I got a call from an old fraternity brother who is in town," he said. "Hopefully you aren't too busy so we can have him over for drinks and dinner."

"I've been busy since you left this morning," I said. "It may be difficult to pull something together."

"I understand completely," my husband said. "I gave him the address last night. So once he gets there make sure to tell him I'll be there soon as I can and that we'll be going out for dinner."

"Shit," I thought to myself as I looked down at the stranger under and inside of me, "he'll be here soon so I have to get this guy out of here fast."

"OK," I said to my husband, "Do you know what time he'll get here?"

"Nope," he said. "He said he would try to find our place, so I am assuming he'll be there by 5 or 5:30."

I glanced over at the clock on the nightstand and it was almost 4. I looked down at the stranger under me and smiled and started again to ride his cock slowly. I heard him moan as I clenched the muscles of my vagina tight around his shaft.

"What was that," my husband said.

"Nothing," I said quickly, "Just the TV in the other room."

"OK, I'll get ready. See you soon, love ya," I said to my husband and hung up. I handed the phone to the stranger thinking he would put it back on the nightstand. Instead he studied it for a few seconds and then took a few pictures of me, then set it down.

"You have to go soon," I said looking down at him, "My husband and a friend will be here soon."

He smiled up at me. "Soon," I said. "But not right now."

I slowly leaned forward and lowered my body so that my heavy breasts rubbed against his chest and started again to slowly ride his cock. As I moved forward most, except for the head, of his cock slid out of my cunt. I moved forward and leaned down and kissed him. As I pulled away from the kiss I looked into his eyes and said, "Come in me again."

End of Part 1

12