Emily's Day at Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had a naughty dream list night as well," I said as he started to slowly slide his cock in and out of my pussy. "I got a great fucking from a stranger, but I am hazy on specifics. Felt real and I am still tingling from the dream."

"Yes you are still hot and wet," my husband said as his cock probed my cunt. "I shouldn't have woken you up, you might have come thinking of your anonymous stranger."

"It was pretty convincing a dream," I said. "Now take me stranger."

Dan needed no additional encouragement. He pulled me up and started fucking me doggy style. Deep quick thrusts filled my cunt. Dan's balls slapped against me and his hands gripped my hips. He fucked me more eagerly than he had in a long time.

"So tight," he moaned as his cock probed me deeply with each thrust. His hands gripped my hips tightly as he fucked me roughly.

Dan's cock fucked me differently than Matt's. This was the most enthusiastically we had fucked in a long time, but it still lacked the raw animal passion of Matt taking me, fucking my married cunt and possessing my body completely, while I shamelessly opened my legs and fucked him.

It was exciting to feel another cock pleasuring my cunt after Matt had owned me for most of the previous day. Dan was my husband, and I had always been satisfied with him before, but this just wasn't as exciting as I needed it to be.

"Oh, God, your cock feels so good," I screamed as my husband fucked me. I lied, but I wanted to make sure that Matt possibly heard me and might come to investigate. "Fuck me baby, fuck me," I moaned as I imagined Matt's cock fucking me.

I clamped down tightly on Dan's shaft as he filled me over and over with the length of his prick. He fucked me doggie style for a few vigorous minutes, then suddenly he pulled out and rolled me over on my back. He knelt above me, his cock standing straight out from his body. It glistened with the natural lubrication of my excited cunt and Matt's semen.

"God you are hot," he said looking down at my body.

"I want a good fucking," I said. "Give it to me."

He moved forward and I lifted my hips so he could slowly penetrate me. When he was all the way in, I wrapped my legs around his body as he fucked me eagerly.

"God this is so hot," I whispered in his ear. "You are such a stud." "Let's invite Matt to come and watch."

"My, my, aren't you a slutty girl," Dan said as he drove his cock in and out of my pussy. "Next you'll be wanting him to fuck you too," he said.

"We both might like that," I said.

"Well, he'll have to wait until I'm finished," he said.

"I'll go get him," I said.

"Now," Dan said?

"Hold on, I'll be back," I said as I pushed him off of me and got up off the bed. "Think he'll like my outfit," I said smiling back at my husband.

"OK, am I going through with this," I thought to myself as I heading down the hall to the guest bedroom. I was nude, excited and horny. I wanted to be fucked in front of my husband by his much more powerful and successful college friend.

"Matt? You awake," I said as I walked into the room he was using. I saw him lying on the bed, his back to me. He was covered by just a sheet and I hoped that he was nude under the sheet.

I walked to the bed and pulled the sheet off him. As I had hoped he was nude. He stirred and rolled over. When he saw it was me, his eyes widened, "What the fuck are you doing," he asked?

"I have a surprise for you," I said. "Come with me."

"Are you fucking crazy, he said? "Your husband is in the other room."

"You'll be fucking crazy if you don't come with me," I said. "Come on."

I turned and walked toward the door, turning to look back at him as I reached the door. Slowly he got out of bed and started following me. I waited at the doorway, turned and kissed him deeply.

Pressing my full breasts against his body as we kissed and ran my one hand down his side. "This is going to be very exciting for us all," I whispered to him as I pulled away and continued through the door.

I got back to our bedroom ahead of Matt and got into bed next to Dan. As Matt entered the room he seems somewhat unsure of what was happening as he looked over at Dan and me sitting up in bed, both of us nude with the sheet covering us from about the waist down. My heavy, full tits were on display, and Dan had his arm around my shoulder with his hand cupping one of my breasts.

Dan smiled at Matt as he walked in. "Hi Matt, did you have a good night's sleep," he asked?

Matt just nodded and kept staring at my tits.

"So," Dan said, "Since you are a guest for a few days my hot wife thought you'd enjoy watching us fuck this morning."

"Now that I know more about you and Dan's college days," I said, "this seems to be something you have done before."

"Yea, but back then it was me fucking and Dan watching," Matt said with a grin on his face.

"Times have changed," Dan said. "Are you up for it or not?"

"Do I get some too," Matt asked? "I used to share with you and the guys in our dorm."

"Not very often," Dan said.

"But you enjoyed watching," Matt said.

"So now it's your turn to watch," Dan said tauntingly.

End of Part 2:

12