Emily's Day at Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Cheating wife.
5.2k words
3.9
36.2k
16
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, do I just stand here and watch," Matt asked, "or do I just pull up a chair?"

With a devilish smile on my face, I pulled the covers off Dan & myself. "Why don't you just join us," I said?

Matt starred at me and Dan. We were both completely nude, and Dan was sporting a nice firm erection.

After a few moments of starring, Matt moved closer to the bed. "Damn, a smooth pussy. I love shaved cunts," he said as he slid into bed.

He lay next to me on my left. Dan was on my right. I smiled at each of them and moved my hands to their cocks. As I said, Dan already had a firm erection. Matt's was rigid but not completely hard.

"I thought you'd be harder than this," I said to Matt as I stroked his cock.

"I had a hard day yesterday," he said to me with a smirk.

Knowing full well what Matt meant, I said, "She must have been quite a woman," feeling his cock swell at my touch.

"Oh, believe me," Matt said, "she was one of the best I have ever had."

"Let's stop talking and get started," Dan said impatiently. "You can stay where you are or go sit in the chair over there, for a better view."

"It's all about the view," Matt said. "But if you don't mind, I'll stand here and watch."

"Suit yourself," Dan said.

Dan moved to a kneeling position on the bed and pulled me up next to him. He then turned me so I was facing Matt and pushed my body forward so I was on all fours in front of him. Dan then clutched my hips and pulled me back to his cock.

I felt the heat of his cock as it grazed my skin as I moved back to him. He moved so he could rub his cock along the crack of my ass and down over my tingling cunt lips. His hands grasped my hips and I felt the head of his cock push against me. Slowly I felt his cock spread my pussy and penetrate my tingling cunt.

I felt his hips slap against me as his cock filled me with one swift thrust. Both Dan and I moaned audibly from the pleasure of his forceful penetration. I was on my hands and knees as Dan fucked me deeply. I could feel my heavy breasts swaying as Dan pumped in and out of my cunt.

There I was, on all fours naked with my husband fucking me while his old college friend watched. I was excited by being fucked, and by having the man that I had spent all day yesterday fucking watching me. I felt like such a slut and I wanted that feeling to continue. My body tingles with pleasure as my husband's cock spread my labia with each forceful thrust, his hands gripping my hips. My breasts swayed and my nipples tingled.

I closed my eyes at the pleasure of my husband's penetration and his eager thrusting. After a few moments I opened my eyes and saw Matt staring intently at me. His gaze was focused on my face. He seemed to be fascinated by the look on my face. His cock pointed straight out from his body, hard and fully erect.

After a few moments he realize I was looking up at him and he puckered his lips with an air kiss for me. I smiled back at him and gave him a look that I hoped he would recognize. I wanted him to move toward me so I could pleasure his cock.

"You want some Matt," my husband asked?

"Hell yea," Matt said eagerly.

Matt moved to the bed as Dan pulled out quickly and pushed me forward onto the bed. He moved off the bed quickly and rolled me over onto my back. His cock was still slick with my natural lubrication. He grabbed my legs and pushed them open. "Spread your legs, show him your cunt," he said as he pulled my legs apart.

Moving to a position between my legs, Matt looked down at me. "Damn, that is one fine looking shaved cunt," he said.

"Fucks as good as it looks," my husband said crudely.

"I bet it does," Matt said as he moved closer, his hard cock in his hand.

My legs were spread as I lay there on the bed I share with my husband. Another man, nude, kneeled over me. He looked down at my totally nude body and smiled.

I smiled back up and him and blew him an air kiss as I pushed my heavy breasts together.

His smile never left his face as he moved forward and slowly rubbed the head of his cock over my tingling cunt lips. I pulled my feet up on both sides of his body as I lifted my ass off the bed to take the head of his magnificent cock between my moist labia. He pushed forward slightly so the head of his dick pushed into me. I contracted the muscles of my vagina tightly around the head of his prick.

He let out a soft moan as he felt my cunt clutch at the head of his cock. Slowly he pushed his shaft completely into my vagina. His cock forced me to take his shape as the thickness of his meaty cock stretched my eager cunt.

He was all the way inside me, and it felt so thick and hot. I reached up and grabbed his head and pulled him down into a deep passionate kiss. My tongue probed his mouth eagerly as he returned my kiss with equal passion.

I felt the weight of his body pressing down on my full breasts as we continued our kiss. He lay perfectly still as we kissed, his cock completely filling me. I felt my excitement rising, the combination of his body on mine, his passionate kiss, and his cock deep inside my cunt.

I could feel my heart racing as we kissed. I was like a school girl with her first sexual partner, I was excited and I wanted more and also wanted to please him. Unlike a school girl, I knew what he wanted and what excited him. We were about to start a beautiful fuck for my husband to watch.

I rolled my hips slightly back and pulled my knees up next to Matt's body. He sensed somehow that it was my signal for him to start fucking me, and slowly he did. Ever so slowly he started to withdraw his cock until he was just barely inside my cunt. The wide head of his cock was still inside me, but he had pulled the rest of his cock out of me. We continued to kiss passionately as he slowly fucked me. It was exciting to again give my body to this man to use for his pleasure, even more so that it was yesterday because this time I was being fucked in front of my husband.

Matt's cock stretched my cunt to accommodate his length and thickness as we slowly fucked. His cock slid slowing into and out of me, each pass of his cock scraped on my engorged clit. My body tingled with pleasure. The kind of pleasure only this kind of illicit sex could arouse in me.

I was ready to shed my image as a proper married woman and assume the role of an easy fuck. I was somehow transported by my actions of the past couple of days. I wanted to experience sex on a whole new level. I didn't care if my husband watched me fuck Matt or any other man that I will fuck in the future. I wanted the pleasure of a cock probing the innermost pleasure centers of my cunt. I wanted to experience it all.

A sudden wave of lust swept over me and I broke away from Matt's passionate kiss. I wrapped my legs around his body and moaned loudly, "Fuck me, fuck me hard Matt."

Matt needed no additional encouragement. He started pumping my oozing pussy deeply. He supported himself on his arms lifting his body off of mine as he drove his prick into me over and over again.

Matt looked down and smiled. His thrusting was causing my heavy breasts to sway up and down. My nipples lightly brushed against his muscular chest causing them to harden. His cock felt hot and thick deep inside my eager cunt. My hands were on his ass pushing him as far into me as he could go.

I was moaning, groaning and whimpering with pleasure as Matt fucked me. My cunt gripped Matt's shaft with each thrust and his cock scraped against my engorged clit with each powerful thrust. I felt my orgasm building deep inside my pussy as Matt ravaged my eager cunt.

Stroke after deep stroke, wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. My excited pussy was drooling lubrication and Matt's thrusts made a loud squishy sound. I felt his cock getting hotter and hotter until I finally felt him push himself deep inside my cunt and I felt the first of several massive jets of sperm flood my womb. Matt moaned with pleasure as I felt his balls spasm against me.

Matt's cock twitched violently several times and I felt his hot semen ooze out around his cock. He still was buried deep in my pussy as I used the muscles of my vagina to squeeze his prick with each convulsion. He moaned each time my cunt contracted around his spurting dick.

He collapsed on top of me as his cock was deep inside my cunt. The spasms of his orgasm subsided, but his cock remained hard.

He smiled at me as he lifted himself up. I clenched tight to his cock as it slipped from me.

Matt's cock was covered with semen and still fully erect. He knelt above me and I reached out for his slick cock. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and squeezed and slid my hand along his rigid cock gathering his semen. I then moved my hand to my mouth and licked my hand clean, tasting his salty semen. I looked up at Matt and over at my husband as I cleaned my hand of Matt's come.

Matt moved forward again and started rubbing his cock over the swollen lips of my vagina. His slick cock head slid over my tingling pussy. I lay back enjoying the sensation of his cock caressing my labia and occasionally brushing my clit.

My cunt was oozing as Matt continued to rub his prick over my pussy lips. I was tingling from Matt's great fucking and I lay my head back on the bed to enjoy the additional stimulation his cock was giving my clit.

My body vibrated with excitement. I wanted to orgasm badly. Matt's stimulation of my cunt was getting me there. I closed my eyes and grabbed my heavy tits and squeezed them hard. My nipples were hard and hot in my hands.

I could feel my orgasm building as Matt continued to scrape his prick over my cunt lips and my engorged clit.

Suddenly I felt a cock rub over my cheek. I opened my eyes to see Dan standing above me, his hard cock held firmly near my face. Without a word I moved slightly so his cock was near my mouth and lips. I licked the edge of his cock for a few seconds before engulfing his cock head with my mouth.

I sucked eagerly at my husband's cock while Matt continued to rub the hot head of his prick over my labia and clit. I felt like such a slut, having sex with two men at once. Matt's attention to my pussy and clit brought me closer and closer to my orgasm each time his shaft glided over my swollen labia and passed over my clit.

Dan fucked my mouth for a few moments before I felt the first wave of my orgasm shoot through my body. Matt sensed my orgasm and fully inserted his cock back into my cunt. My cunt and my whole body convulsed from the pleasure of the penetration of Matt's cock.

My orgasm and my eager sucking of Dan's cock brought him over the edge and he started shooting his load into my mouth. Seconds later he pulled his cock from my mouth and started shooting his load on my face and tits as my body writhed in the pleasure of my intense orgasm.

I felt jet after jet of Dan's hot semen splash on my face and full tits. Dan pumped his cock eagerly as his jets of semen covered me.

After he stopped shooting he stepped away and Matt moved to a position over me. He was already stroking his beautiful cock and I knew that he, like Dan before him, as going to empty his balls on my face and tits. Soon jet after jet of Matt's semen arched from his penis and splashed onto my face. The whole event slowed down and I could make out his cock twitching as jet after jet spewed from the tip of his cock and slowly flew at my face. I could see the spasms of his orgasm as his balls contracted and rose with each jet.

As Matt's jets of semen started to subside, he moved closer to me and started rubbing the head of his dick over my lips and face. His hand tightly gripped the base of his throbbing cock pushing some of his and my husband's accumulated semen to my lips. I opened my mouth to eagerly accept the fluid on my face. He moved quickly and thrust the head of his still throbbing prick into my mouth and released his grasp on the base of his cock. He pumped the remaining semen into my open mouth and I eagerly accepted his flow.

He pushed his cock further into my mouth as his cock throbbed. I opened my mouth to accept his cock and eagerly tongued his shaft with my tongue. He moaned softly as I engulfed his prick with my mouth.

He stood there over me as I eagerly pleasured his shaft and slowly I felt his cock start to soften. He tried to pull away, but I pursed my lips tightly around his shaft and grasped at him to let him know I wanted to continue pleasuring his dick. My lips and tongue caressed his softening cock as I sucked the last drop of semen from his shaft. He moaned as I gently bit down on his cock as it slipped out of my mouth.

Matt stood above me with a satisfied look on his face. He looked over at my husband and said, "You are one lucky fucker to have such a slut for a wife."

With that we all breathed a sign of satisfaction and realized that our sex party had ended for the day. Slowly I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom for a shower.

I was exhausted from the exertion of some very physical and satisfying sex. As I stood in the shower, the warm water cascading over my semen covered tits and face, I realized that I had enjoyed my role as a slut wife. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband, but after several years of marriage sex had lost its intensity and taboo nature. Sex with another man, like Matt, a single man with no emotional attachment to me, pleasuring himself only while using my eager mouth and cunt, was a turn on I hadn't experienced in years.

I slowly caressed my inner thighs and slowly caressed my tingling vaginal lips. I recalled every sensation of penetration from Matt's cock and how much I enjoyed being fucked by another man. I felt sexual and beautiful. I felt slutty, I felt excited and wanted like I had never experienced before. I didn't want this feeling to end and I wanted to experience this as often as I could in the future. I made up my mind at that moment in the shower to be as sexual as I could be, and as often as I could.

I inserted two fingers deep into my well fucked pussy and felt Matt and Dan's warm semen flow over my fingers. It was still hot on my fingers as it started to flow out of me. I stood in the shower for several moments as the semen my two lovers had deposited deep inside of me oozed out of my cunt and down my fingers.

After I felt the warmth of the semen, combined with the warm soapy water of my shower I realized what I had become. I was a cock hungry slut looking to be used and in turn enjoying the sensation of being used. My cunt ached for the sweet sensation of a thick cock head and shaft penetrating me, stretching me, and fucking me until that cock could hold back no longer and exploded deep within my eager, talented cunt.

After a few moments I realized my cunt was aching for more and my nipples were hard from excitement and anticipation. I pulled my fingers from my cunt and finished my shower, soaping my full breasts and caressing my belly as I washed up.

I finished my shower and wrapped myself with a towel. I pulled back my long hair into a pony tail and headed out to the bedroom. Matt was laying on the bed, and Dan was on his cell phone standing nearby.

"No," he said, "Matt is with my now and we are going to be away from the office playing golf." "He'll be there for the meeting at 3 tomorrow afternoon. He has everything in order and I'm sure everything will go fine."

I walked over and stood by the bed looking down at Matt's nude body. His cock, even flaccid was larger than my husbands. It was quite a sight, Matt nude on the bed, and Dan nude and talking to his admin at work.

I walked to the bed and ran my hand through Matt's hair. He looked up and smiled. I let my towel slip from my body and smiled back at him as I moved onto the bed and lay next to him. As I lay next to Matt I pushed my full breasts against his arm and reached for his cock, slowly wrapping my fingers around his shaft. I felt Matt's body twitch as I slowly caressed his cock.

My husband finished his call and put down his cell phone and stood near the bed watching. I looked up at Dan and smiled. He watched for a few minutes as I focused my attention on Matt's cock, slowly stroking his shaft.

After he noticed that Matt's cock was starting to become erect again, Dan walked around the bed and got in next to me. With Dan in the bed, I rolled over onto my back and reached out with my other hand to give my husband the same treatment that I was giving Matt. My hand wrapped around my husband's cock and I stroked him slowly. Within minutes Dan's cock started to respond to my touch.

We must have all dozed off, because the next thing I remember is the feel of Matt's hard hot cock against my thigh. I opened my eyes to see Matt smiling at me. I smiled back and pushed him back to being on his back next to me. His cock was hard and pointing straight up.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be somewhere," I said?

"Relax it is barely 9:30. Dan's in the shower, and we'll all go get a nice lunch before he and I have to be at the office," Matt said.

"Well, since my husband isn't around, I can be naughty, right," I said looking deeply into Matt's eyes.

"I would encourage it," Matt said with a smirk.

With a smile on my face I moved to a position straddling Matt just above his knees. He reached up with one hand to caress one of my breasts as I reached out to wrap my hand around his shaft. "God your cock is thick and hot," I said.

I wrapped both hands around Matt's cock and stroked him for a few moments. I could feel his body twitch with pleasure as I stroked him to full hardness.

After a few moments I leaned forward and licked the head of his cock and gave it a kiss. Then I moved forward to press my body against his. I felt the warmth of his skin against my full breasts. I reached down to grasp his cock and slid upward so his rigid prick was against my cunt. I felt my eager, moist cunt rubbing against the hot underside of his cock. I lay on top of Matt just enjoying the sensation of my body becoming excited by the anticipation of sex with a man other than my husband.

Matt wrapped his arms around me as I started grinding my cunt against his cock. He was hard, I was tingling with excitement and anticipation, and the heat of his prick against my vagina was heavenly. I slid my pussy along the entire length of his cock.

I looked down into Matt's eyes and moved forward to kiss him deeply. After a few minutes of intense freching each other, I blurted out, "I'm going to fuck you hard Matt. Let me do all the work and you just lay back and enjoy it."

With that, I lifted my chest off of Matt and moved forward slightly so that my full breasts brushed his face. He reached up to squeeze my tits together and eagerly started licking my hardening nipples. After a few moments he began eagerly sucking my nipples, first one then the other.

I continued to grind my tingling vagina against his cock, feeling my pussy getting more and more excited and moist

.

Slowly I pulled back from Matt, my nipples hard and tingling from his eager sucking. I moved to a position where I was astride him, the swollen lips of my cunt surrounding the shaft of his prick. Lifting myself slightly I reached between my gets and grasped Matt's cock which was slick with my natural lubrication, and slowly guided him into my cunt.

We both moaned as the exquisite sensation of penetration as I lowered my pussy onto his hard, hot shaft. Effortlessly his cock filled my cunt completely.

My nipples tingled and my cunt was filled, I was sitting astride a cock that I hadn't known only a day before. I was wantonly fucking a man that I barely knew while my husband showered in the bathroom off our bedroom.

I arched my back and cupped my own full tits as the pleasure of Matt's cock filling me and the realization of what I was doing made my entire body quiver with pleasure. I pinched my hard nipples and ground my cunt onto Matt's prick.

12